User Tag List

Page 14 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 3341

Thread: The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

  1. #196
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    You seem to be misrepresenting my argument once again, it is a straw-man: I never said anything about the sun moving clockwise or counter clockwise.
    What do ya think a reverse arc does?
    Last edited by 1Mind1Spirit; March 13th, 2018 at 03:25 PM.

  2. #197
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Again, if you think you've discovered the "death knell" of flat earth, why aren't you on tour making 250,000 a year or working as a nasa spokesman? You are full of yourself if you think you found something that proves a globe and all others are behind and need to catch up to your 29 days of intense research.

    Watching "enough" of a video to know the "concept" and all. Really? You're right, the thread is over for you because your mind was made up before you started. BTW, more people would and COULD read your posts if you discovered the concept of of "paragraphs" but you're probably busy proving the globe with the sun in the southern hemisphere or the stars or something. Sundials can ONLY work in flat earth. You're like Mr. Opposite here.

    That last video from Chippy scared him.

    Rather than comment on it or post some positive proof against it he lamed out and said it wasn't addressing his argument.
    Last edited by 1Mind1Spirit; March 13th, 2018 at 03:25 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 13th, 2018)

  4. #198
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,525
    Thanks
    1,143
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368239
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post
    That last video from Chippy scared him.

    Rather than comment on it or post some positive proof against it he lamed out and said it wasn't addressing his argument.

    Uh, sorry to burst your bubble but I never even clicked on your last talking chipmunk video.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (March 13th, 2018)

  6. #199
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Uh, sorry to burst your bubble but I never even clicked on your last talking chipmunk video.
    Scared?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 13th, 2018)

  8. #200
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    @daqq Don't be scared.

    Chippy didn't conclusively disprove your argument.

    If you use his method though, you actually may have a chance to prove to yourself that those charts you keep posting are accurate.

    Sorry to laugh at yuh, but Clete's flat tard video got me rolling.
    Last edited by 1Mind1Spirit; March 13th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 13th, 2018)

  10. #201
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    @Clete and @daqq - Did you two get a chance to watch this and debunk it yet?
    I especially like the part where the sun hooks into the pocket.

    The only thing better would be if the footage was known to be shot south of the equator.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 13th, 2018)

  12. #202
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,525
    Thanks
    1,143
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368239
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post
    Scared?
    Why should I be scared of anything you have presented when you have no answer for the very simple things that have already been presented herein? Your answer was to post the same guy, playing with an azimuthal map of the globe, and moving the tropic of capricorn out to the supposed ice wall, which is ridiculous because the two tropics are the same circumference: he does not even realize he is playing around with a flat map of the globe. I have seen two videos from him already, giving you the benefit of the doubt, and there is nothing he says that would or could scare me as far as the topic at hand.

    Perhaps it would be a good idea to find someone who at least seems as if he or she is actually serious rather than continuing to post videos from a talking chipmunk. It really is annoying trying to listen to the fake chipmunk voice. You cannot find someone else to present your case for you other than a talking chipmunk? And you ask me if I'm scared just because I do not wish to hear his annoying rantings anymore? Is this truly the only why that you believe you can "win" your argument? You do not "win" by posting annoying videos that nobody wants to watch because they cannot stand the lunatic rantings of a guy who is pretending to be a chipmunk: you would do much better to actually engage the arguments being presented and perhaps give a legitimate answer for questions, such as, Why does the sun rise tomorrow ESE of the southern tip of New Zealand, yes, that is east south east of New Zealand. How in the world can the sun rise anywhere south of New Zealand tomorrow morning according to your supposed flat earth map?
    http://suncalc.net/#/-46.6738,169.00...18.03.14/11:39

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (March 13th, 2018)

  14. #203
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Why should I be scared of anything you have presented when you have no answer for the very simple things that have already been presented herein? Your answer was to post the same guy, playing with an azimuthal map of the globe, and moving the tropic of capricorn out to the supposed ice wall, which is ridiculous because the two tropics are the same circumference: he does not even realize he is playing around with a flat map of the globe. I have seen two videos from him already, giving you the benefit of the doubt, and there is nothing he says that would or could scare me as far as the topic at hand.

    Perhaps it would be a good idea to find someone who at least seems as if he or she is actually serious rather than continuing to post videos from a talking chipmunk. It really is annoying trying to listen to the fake chipmunk voice. You cannot find someone else to present your case for you other than a talking chipmunk? And you ask me if I'm scared just because I do not wish to hear his annoying rantings anymore? Is this truly the only why that you believe you can "win" your argument? You do not "win" by posting annoying videos that nobody wants to watch because they cannot stand the lunatic rantings of a guy who is pretending to be a chipmunk: you would do much better to actually engage the arguments being presented and perhaps give a legitimate answer for questions, such as, Why does the sun rise tomorrow ESE of the southern tip of New Zealand, yes, that is east south east of New Zealand. How in the world can the sun rise anywhere south of New Zealand tomorrow morning according to your supposed flat earth map?
    http://suncalc.net/#/-46.6738,169.00...18.03.14/11:39
    The guy you're calling a lunatic already did the work.

    I see you didn't watch the video about the map either.
    He has Gleason's book and patent and went into way more detail than you did.

    In all seriousness daqq, I'm sorry for laughing at you.

    I don't know if you've seen my prior post but I imagine you posted this before reading it.

    The video about Perth is excellently done and could give you a chance to see for yourself whether those graphs you've been posting are accurate.

    Try out his method and if you can use his method and find out you're right, I would gladly invite you to my house and you show me on my computer how you did it.

    I still love yuh brother and agree with you a lot of the time.

    Peace.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 13th, 2018)

  16. #204
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Why does the sun rise tomorrow ESE of the southern tip of New Zealand, yes, that is east south east of New Zealand. How in the world can the sun rise anywhere south of New Zealand tomorrow morning according to your supposed flat earth map?
    http://suncalc.net/#/-46.6738,169.00...18.03.14/11:39
    I know Chippy can be an irritating little rat but that was a possible reason for moving the tropic lines.

    I shouldn't have posted that video first, my bad.

    You would have needed more time researching flat earth to see the connection I saw.

    Give the Perth video a look, it can't hurt.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 13th, 2018)

  18. #205
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,525
    Thanks
    1,143
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368239
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post
    The guy you're calling a lunatic already did the work.

    I see you didn't watch the video about the map either.
    He has Gleason's book and patent and went into way more detail than you did.

    In all seriousness daqq, I'm sorry for laughing at you.

    I don't know if you've seen my prior post but I imagine you posted this before reading it.

    The video about Perth is excellently done and could give you a chance to see for yourself whether those graphs you've been posting are accurate.

    Try out his method and if you can use his method and find out you're right, I would gladly invite you to my house and you show me on my computer how you did it.

    I still love yuh brother and agree with you a lot of the time.

    Peace.
    As expected: a non-answer.

    Flat Earth: three locations, three people, three suns, (lol).


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (March 13th, 2018)

  20. #206
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,403
    Thanks
    18,066
    Thanked 16,577 Times in 13,017 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    PJ, Please show how none of the objects in your second image work on a round earth, instead of making a "just so" argument. And stop spamming the same images over and over again.
    @Sherman
    @Sherman - JR, stop telling me what to do. Please show proof for every one of your assertions. Actually, first prove the assertion made by two rabid anti-FE posters here in this thread, the false claim that a sundial CANNOT work on FE, that's what prompted my "spam" as YOU define it. Likely because the "spam" destroys you favorite "planet". Better yet, PROVE THE GLOBE.

    If you don't possess the wherewithal to understand how a lighthouse works on the flat open sea, a periscope, and the gyroscope and sundial , that's not my problem. A 5 year old could comprehend. They were posts to different people, get over yourself, you're acting extremely pompous and self righteous.

    Go cry to to the mod, typical. I can post any non-profane image I want as many times as I want, stop posting SPAMMING the same WORDS over and over and over and over and over and over.

    Last edited by patrick jane; March 13th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.

  21. #207
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,525
    Thanks
    1,143
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368239
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post
    What do ya think a reverse arc does?
    Yeah but I still said nothing about counter clockwise and last time you tried to pin a false accusation on me about saying I said the sun rises in the WEST in the southern hemisphere. Do you not remember that exchange? It is your own fault that you have made me overly cautious of you because of your own dirty tactics.

  22. #208
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Yeah but I still said nothing about counter clockwise and last time you tried to pin a false accusation on me about saying I said the sun rises in the WEST in the southern hemisphere. Do you not remember that exchange? It is your own fault that you have made me overly cautious of you because of your own dirty tactics.
    I'll own that.

    I was dismissing your info out of hand.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 13th, 2018)

  24. #209
    Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 1,103 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    726161
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    As expected: a non-answer.

    Flat Earth: three locations, three people, three suns, (lol).

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 13th, 2018)

  26. #210
    LIFETIME MEMBER DFT_Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,168
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 221 Times in 193 Posts

    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    67505
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuu View Post
    Yes, I have done that. I have also plotted the changes in position of the setting sun over several months.

    It's a globe.

    Stuart
    Show me how you did that? Saying it does not prove it.

    Show me a pictures of your equipment. You have a camera don't you?

    I'm not saying you didn't, but I hope you understand this needs verification.

    --Dave
    www.dynamicfreetheism.com
    The only view of ultimate reality that provides
    rational answers to the questions of human origin, destiny, and dignity.
    The only view that proves the existence and explains
    the nature of God.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us