User Tag List

Page 111 of 223 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3341

Thread: The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Thanks
    Thanked 19,182 Times in 10,805 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    So you can shout that you understand the world and how it works better that FE believers? Did you account for the small size of the sun by chance? Remember, it's 32 to 62 miles wide.
    Spouting numbers that you "believe" is not proof of anything.

Is it 32 or 62? One of those is ~TWICE as big as the other. That's a very large margin of error. Besides the fact that you have NO PROOF of them at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

Tambora (May 19th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,182 Times in 10,805 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation

I'm laughing at the 1.7 million miles, the math and JR and Clete. Yeah, I'm just acting, musty. Whatever it takes to discredit the truth of the earth and cosmos. It makes me wonder if you're just an act. A few of you do.

What amazes me is that Clete has 40 different ways to prove the glob but nobody else did in the world but him. Don't you think SOMEBODY would have thought of and completed and published to the world the same things Clete is alleging?

Nope, just believe Clete Math. Clete must be right but nobody else could do it.
    Your lies are just amazing.

There is NOTHING wrong the the math that any of us are using. They just prove you wrong and that is why you just rail against it.

You provide no ACTUAL PROOF that there is anything wrong with it, just your insane opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 16th, 2018),Tambora (May 19th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,576 Times in 13,016 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

OK, this is THE Video I mentioned. There are goofy scenes of movies for the first few minutes but try to watch closely every minute of this. He moves fast but answers nearly every question you have and alleged proof. No talking really just footage and words on the screen. If you folks don't watch it then I can't debate anymore. Do it this weekend maybe.

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!! CabinetMaker's Avatar
    On the back of a horse someplace in Colorado
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, this is THE Video I mentioned. There are goofy scenes of movies for the first few minutes but try to watch closely every minute of this. He moves fast but answers nearly every question you have and alleged proof. No talking really just footage and words on the screen. If you folks don't watch it then I can't debate anymore. Do it this weekend maybe.

Sorry Patric, three is absolutely nothing new in your video. Every point raised by the video has been addressed and disproved at some point in this thread. Every. Single. Point.
    Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CabinetMaker For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 16th, 2018),Right Divider (May 16th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CabinetMaker View Post
    Sorry Patric, three is absolutely nothing new in your video. Every point raised by the video has been addressed and disproved at some point in this thread. Every. Single. Point.
    Nope. Nice try though. Say it and it is so, huh? Why do you even post in this thread then?

Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,783 Times in 4,263 Posts

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope. Nice try though. Say it and it is so, huh? Why do you even post in this thread then?
    Hypocrite.
    You're a brave man? Hah. Don't call me a coward unless you can prove a globe. It's only a 25,000 mile ball. Where's the curve? Screw your math. Why haven't other mathematicians shown what Clete Einstein thinks he has. Because you're both frauds and shills. Disinformation trolls and crybabies to boot. All you do is thank posts and copy what others say.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

Tambora (May 19th, 2018)

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!! CabinetMaker's Avatar
    On the back of a horse someplace in Colorado
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know either. It has become rather obvious that you ignore any post that disagrees with you. You do not want to learn. If it is a matter faith to you then say so and quit trying to prove things that you simply cannot prove.
    Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,440 Times in 11,259 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All you do is thank posts and copy what others say.
    Which videos and memes did PJ generate himself? I missed where he told us.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 16th, 2018),Right Divider (May 16th, 2018),Tambora (May 19th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,002 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clete View Post
    Welcome to my ignore list.
    What's the fun in that? Crushing this argument and watching these guys try to change the subject is the satisfying part.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight For Your Post:

Tambora (May 19th, 2018)

Seated in the heavenly places at God's right hand, in Him!
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,608 Times in 3,084 Posts

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    What's the fun in that? Crushing this argument and watching these guys try to change the subject is the satisfying part.
    I've never been so frustrated and irritated and insulted by anything I've ever discussed in my entire life! What I would find satisfying is if someone actually allowed sound reason to persuade their mind. That would make even years of wading through stupidity worth it. But at this point there's nothing left to discuss with Patrick. He is literally insane.

What is the point of discussing ANYTHING with someone who disputes the fact that math works?

That's what these flat-earth morons have been driven too!

When you are debating something and your opponent has stooped to the level of denying that math works, it means that you passed the threshold of victory so long ago that to continue only serves to encourage their insanity and to diminish whatever victory has been achieved.

When someone has left the realm of rational discourse to the point of denying that 2+2=4, which is what Patrick is doing, then what basis remains upon which to proceed? Patrick is calling really simple multiplication that any 7th grader can do, "Clete math" as though I invented the Pythagorean Theorem! Where is there left to go from there?

Discussing theology or science or any other complex issue with someone in that mental state would be akin to taking fashion advice from this person...

insane.jpg

There is nothing left to do but to reject them as the lunatics that they are. They've cut the mooring line to reality and are hopelessly adrift in a maelstrom of disconnected thoughts, puerile emotions and blind beliefs that are not connected to anything real except by shear happenstance and luck.

WHICH - by the way - really sucks because I LOVE discussing this stuff! I enjoy the process of thinking something through. I get the biggest kick out of it, believe it or not, when I've made an error and then discover the error a day or two later. That's just the best because it typically shoots me off into all sort of other directions that I didn't expect to go in. I literally got goose bumps when I realized that there isn't any point on Earth 167000 from Denver - (a point I'd probably not have realized if I hadn't made an error the day before trying to answer the same question). The beautiful elegance of that fact just blew my mind. For Patrick to respond to such a simple and powerful proof by denying that math works is just simply beyond the pale.

Clete

"The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clete For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 16th, 2018),Right Divider (May 16th, 2018),Sherman (May 16th, 2018),Tambora (May 19th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

patrick jane I reversed your infraction so that you could complete our experiment.

Thank me later.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight For Your Post:

patrick jane (May 16th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clete View Post
    What is the point of discussing ANYTHING with someone who disputes the fact that math works?
    When debating you will very rarely (if ever) get someone to say... "Hmmm I guess you are right and I am wrong". We should do that. But we don't.

The good news is... when the person you are debating has to question the validity of math you know you have won! Why be mad when you are winning so good??

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight For Your Post:

Sherman (May 16th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,009 Times in 4,852 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When debating you will very rarely (if ever) get someone to say... "Hmmm I guess you are right and I am wrong". We should do that. But we don't.

The good news is... when the person you are debating has to question the validity of math you know you have won! Why be mad when you are winning so good??
    They lack confidence where it counts. I have admitted being wrong on many things to most of you and quite to AMR.

You just don't know what you do not know.
    So, what?

believe it!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Knight (May 16th, 2018),musterion (May 16th, 2018),Tambora (May 17th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

patrick jane I reversed your infraction so that you could complete our experiment.

Thank me later.
    Thanks boss, is that the only reason? Looking at this image, I think where you placed the sun is about where it would be at those times we took the pictures. The sun is small, close and illuminates locally in the earth. I also don't mind at all if I'm wrong and will happily admit it when or if the time comes. The globe is only in your minds, you've never seen a real picture of a ball shape earth. None of you.

Last edited by patrick jane; May 16th, 2018 at 06:24 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

SaulToPaul (May 17th, 2018)

Seated in the heavenly places at God's right hand, in Him!
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,608 Times in 3,084 Posts

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep

I'm not mad about winning.

I'm just tired of humoring him. He's dumb as rocks. Why waste my time?

I'd rather discuss it with you and the others here who aren't crazier than soup sandwiches.

"The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clete For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 16th, 2018),Right Divider (May 17th, 2018),Tambora (May 19th, 2018)

Thread Information