Thanked 33,159 Times in 16,634 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Was it the law or his carnality?

"For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin. For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do." (Romans 7:14-15)

Your premise would make Paul a hypocrite, is that what you believe?
    Are you thinking Paul did not practice what he preached? That he was still carnal....a wretched man?

Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Tambora (March 11th, 2018)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 1,171 Posts

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Was it the law or his carnality?

"For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin. For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do." (Romans 7:14-15)

Your premise would make Paul a hypocrite, is that what you believe?
    Paul struggled with sin, just like we do. Paul was a sinner and a saint at the same time.

Proof that you are a Christian is that you will confess your weaknesses like Paul did.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 1,140 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Are you thinking Paul did not practice what he preached? That he was still carnal....a wretched man?
    No, that is what Robert keeps foolishly claiming.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jamie For Your Post:

glorydaz (March 11th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 1,140 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Paul was a sinner and a saint at the same time.
    Paul was a sinner, but he repented of his sins.

That's what saints do.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,269 Times in 7,908 Posts

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are the one that is refuting God's word.

The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for Christians.

We are under grace, not law, Romans 6:14. We are under grace because the law has been abolished, Colossians 2:14.

However, those that do not believe this, like yourself, are under the law and will be judged by it.
    No, he did not, you satanic spammer, and you satanically, upon orders from you father, the devil, spamming Colossians 2:14 KJV, corrupting it, revising it, as your father taught you, does not make the law void, as you flip the bird at God the Father, His Christ, and Paul.

Pate:We in the US are not under the laws of foreign countries; thus, the laws of foreign countries do not exist-they are abolished, destroyed, made void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: I received a traffic ticket, recently, for breaking the speed limit, an existing law. I went to court, and told the judge:

Judge, unless you abolish the law against speeding, destroy it, eliminate it, make it void, I will be under it, judged by it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish this law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You demonic moron, devil child.

Psalms 111 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV
    7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment;all his commandments are sure.
    8 They stand fast for ever and ever,and are done in truth and uprightness.

Pate, to the LORD God: Here is the bird!!! The law was abolished-it no longer exits!!!!!!!!!

You wicked, vile satanist, perverting the gospel of Christ,hater of the LORD God, and His good, just, right, spiritual law.
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Yea he did, over and over and over. The law is like training wheels on a bike eventually you gotta get rid of 'em.

Weeeeeeeeeeee...........I'm gettin' it
    No, he did not, devil child. No scripture says that.

Psalms 111 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV

And you, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as you assert that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus you cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, .................................................. .................................................. ..................................are wrong, except, "Well, cuz I think/say so....Nobody needs to tell me that "fill in the blank" is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

=satanic
    Saint John W

Thanks
    Thanked 33,159 Times in 16,634 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul was a sinner and a saint at the same time.
    Not according to God, Robert. Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Romans 6:16-18 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul struggled with sin, just like we do. Paul was a sinner and a saint at the same time.

Proof that you are a Christian is that you will confess your weaknesses like Paul did.
    Sin is breaking the Law but you keep insisting there is no more Law for Paul to break...

There is no weakness for Christians just do what you want now..just like before you are in Him...no difference in lifestyle

Even gays can be actively gay...no Laws apply or exist...right?

Thanks

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Sin is breaking the Law but you keep insisting there is no more Law for Paul to break...

There is no weakness for Christians just do what you want now..just like before you are in Him...no difference in lifestyle

Even gays can be actively gay...no Laws apply or exist...right?
    "just do what you want now.."

Exactamundo, as that is Pate's/the devil's goal=a subjective law, as he satanically spams that "The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit," and sodomites(gays)can tell Pate, and those of his satanic ilk, that "The Holy Sprit has replaced the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me/us that sodomy/being 'gay' is OK," and Pate would have no objection, based upon his satanic, made up doctrine of demons subjectivity. NADA.

Pate:Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    No, he did not, devil child. No scripture says that.

Psalms 111 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV

And you, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as you assert that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus you cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, .................................................. .................................................. ..................................are wrong, except, "Well, cuz I think/say so....Nobody needs to tell me that "fill in the blank" is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

=satanic
    We're not under the old testament anymore, loser!

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    "just do what you want now.."

Exactamundo, as that is Pate's/the devil's goal=a subjective law, as he satanically spams that "The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit," and sodomites(gays)can tell Pate, and those of his satanic ilk, that "The Holy Sprit has replaced the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me/us that sodomy/being 'gay' is OK," and Pate would have no objection, based upon his satanic, made up doctrine of demons subjectivity. NADA.

Pate:Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit, loser!

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:  Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. John 16:7-11

The Holy Spirit convicts men of sin which was the function of the old Mosaic law.
    Last edited by Epoisses; March 11th, 2018 at 09:01 PM.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 1,171 Posts

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit, loser!

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:  Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. John 16:7-11

The Holy Spirit convicts men of sin which was the function of the old Mosaic law.

The unsaved such as John W do not have the Holy Spirit. They have no idea of what it means to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who is also known as the Spirit of truth, John 16:13.

This is why they love the law and refuse to believe that it has been abolished. It is all that they have.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaberean View Post
    Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
    Right the covenant passed away not the Law...or the need for it...sin still remains

Like a broken sewer pipe

you contract one plumber to fix it...he doesn’t...so you hire another one with the same contract same terms...to fix same problem...

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The unsaved such as John W do not have the Holy Spirit. They have no idea of what it means to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who is also known as the Spirit of truth, John 16:13.

This is why they love the law and refuse to believe that it has been abolished. It is all that they have.
    What it means to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit is that your works reflect a desire to keep the Law...you know, to be more like Him/His way...less like your old lawless lawbreaking self

Thread Information