User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Isn't Robert Mueller Investigating the Seth Rich Murder?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Na, I don't think you're George Papadopolous.

Why do you post so much ZeroHedge?
    They post stuff he wants to believe with some Russian disinformation slipped in.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure.
    That'll be $1,000,000

Would you like him to wash your car, too?
    No, I'll do that. He can just see if Rich was beaten and murdered in a robbery where they didn't take anything because he purloined some e-mail.

Ah, so you think Mueller's mandate is to investigate all crimes? Did you read his mandate?
    Seth Rich could have been the person that purloined the E-mails. You just read it here right now. Go investigate.

Those are the two most determined to distract Mueller from his actual investigation.
    If you think Russia gave WikiLeaks the e-mails then you still have to ask where they got them.

How bout you get serious. Does Yahoo know who killed Seth Rich?
    We know he's dead.
    I'm gonna skip the part where you were clearly deliberately misunderstanding me.
    Or understanding you without you understanding what I'm understanding.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 Times in 1,933 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Seth Rich could have been the person that purloined the E-mails.
    Could have just as easily been the Easter Bunny.

And maybe it wasn't Japan that bombed Pearl Harbor, but Hillary Clinton.

If you think Russia gave WikiLeaks the e-mails then you still have to ask where they got them.
    They stole them. Like they so often do.

We know he's dead.
    Wow, what a lead.
    Last edited by rexlunae; March 6th, 2018 at 11:59 AM.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could have just as easily been the Easter Bunny.

And maybe it wasn't Japan that bombed Pearl Harbor, but Hillary Clinton.
    Did they work at the DNC? Were they murdered right after the timeframe the e-mails in the DNC leaks covered?
    Were they killed in a robbery where nothing was stolen?

They stole them. Like they so often do.
    Or did Seth Rich give them to someone?

Wow, what a lead.
    Yup, dead guys who get dead in robberies where nothing is taken right after the time frame of an e-mail heist is a lead.
    You're catching on.
    I II III IV

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fool For Your Post:

glorydaz (March 6th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or did Seth Rich give them to someone?
    We know the Russians stole them. That's not just some assumption chosen for convenience. There was evidence left behind on the servers of the DNC. It was investigated by the FBI and SecureWorks, and that was before anyone was talking about Russia's subversion of our election.

Yup, dead guys who get dead in robberies where nothing is taken right after the time frame of an e-mail heist is a lead.
    You're catching on.
    You're just fitting a pretty improbable narrative to the lack of information that you have.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New development in this case:

A lawsuit has been filed. By Seth Rich's parents. Against Fox "News" for letting Hannity spew baseless conspiracy theories about their son's death.

Imagine having your son murdered. That would be bad enough. And then imagine that one of the most popular "news" networks decides to make up nonsense about the case for a political purpose to smear that son's colleagues.

This is at least the second lawsuit about this case, and it should tell you everything you need to know about what kind of "news" organization Fox is. But some people are so convinced that Hillary Clinton is a murderer that the truth doesn't matter, she's guilty on first sight.

https://thinkprogress.org/seth-rich-...-6eabdff45685/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

Rusha (March 15th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We know the Russians stole them. That's not just some assumption chosen for convenience. There was evidence left behind on the servers of the DNC. It was investigated by the FBI and SecureWorks,
    The FBI never examined the servers;

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/james-comey-dnc-denied-fbi-direct-access-servers-d/
    James Comey: DNC denied FBI direct access to servers during Russia hacking probe
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We know the Russians stole them. That's not just some assumption chosen for convenience. There was evidence left behind on the servers of the DNC. It was investigated by the FBI and SecureWorks, and that was before anyone was talking about Russia's subversion of our election.
    And there you go again, muddying the issue with facts.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

rexlunae (March 14th, 2018),Rusha (March 15th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole Russian thing is just a diversion for Hillary Clinton's sake, in my opinion. The election was Hillary's race to lose, and she lost it--thanks to her corrupt actions re Bernie Sanders, among other things. She, and she alone, is to blame for losing the election to Trump. "Russian hacking" is Hillary's cover story.

I'm not saying that there was no effort on Putin's part to sway the election. What I am saying is that any efforts made by Russia to affect the outcome of the election are minuscule in comparison to Clinton's own misdeeds and fumbles during the campaign.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The FBI never examined the servers;
    But they investigated using CrowdStrike's analysis. That's not merely redundant. The FBI adds context that private security companies might have less of.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    The whole Russian thing is just a diversion for Hillary Clinton's sake, in my opinion. The election was Hillary's race to lose, and she lost it--thanks to her corrupt actions re Bernie Sanders, among other things. She, and she alone, is to blame for losing the election to Trump. "Russian hacking" is Hillary's cover story.

I'm not saying that there was no effort on Putin's part to sway the election. What I am saying is that any efforts made by Russia to affect the outcome of the election are minuscule in comparison to Clinton's own misdeeds and fumbles during the campaign.
    That's not even what we're talking about here. And it's not true. This thread is about the Seth Rich conspiracy theory spun by Fox News to play upon the carefully inculcated hatred of Hillary Clinton.
    Last edited by rexlunae; March 15th, 2018 at 08:34 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

Rusha (March 15th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why Isn't Robert Mueller Investigating the Seth Rich Murder?
    For the same reason he's not investigating the pedophile dungeon below a Washington pizzaria.
    For the same reason he's not investigating how bigfoot was colluding with San Marino to throw the election to Roy Moore.
    For the same reason he's not investigating the moon landing hoax.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

rexlunae (March 16th, 2018),Rusha (March 16th, 2018)

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,172 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Why Isn't Robert Mueller Investigating the Seth Rich Murder?

As mentioned in post 21, Seth Rich's parents are suing FOXNEWS for linking repeatedly linking the tragic death of their son with some right-wing conspiracy theory.

They feel that in death, their son is being victimized once again, this time by the conservative media to promote their own agenda!

If their child had been part of a political assassination, any parent would want the killer to be apprehended and convicted, but to watch the death of their son being repeatedly twisted into a sinister plot to smear one's political enemies was dishonouring his memory!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

rexlunae (March 16th, 2018),Rusha (March 16th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    FOXNEWS will quietly settle with a nondisclosure agreement.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    FOXNEWS will quietly settle with a nondisclosure agreement.
    I kinda think the parents will push for an injunction and damages. As they should. The problem is, an emotional harm case is pretty hard to prove, especially against a supposed news outlet, but Fox's behavior has been absolutely inexcusable.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

Rusha (March 23rd, 2018)

Thread Information