User Tag List

Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 598

Thread: AM I THE ONLY ONE?

  1. #1
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905

    AM I THE ONLY ONE?

    Is it just me or are there others here, thoroughly disgusted with "Far-left zealots" on TOL who happen to HATE 'The President of the United States and his supporters?' These 'few' sound like they get all of their "DIRT" directly from CNN, MSNBC, etc. In their own 'small way' they're participating in the HATRED spewing from the 'far-left Democratic Party.' They lie, they exaggerate, they make wild accusations and make absurd generalizations. These "types" are under a 'Delusion of monumental proportions.' They keep creating copious amounts of "Nasty Threads" relating to Trump and his administration. It's not only criticism, it has to be considered, obsession mixed with pure HATRED.



    I realize that a portion of these "Posters" are not 'Christians' and a few are 'Socialists' so, they're just doing what comes NATURAL.

    What say you? Will these "Posters" ever overcome their hatred for our President and his supporters?

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 23rd, 2018),JudgeRightly (March 4th, 2018),lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018),shauna_hale (February 23rd, 2018),Sherman (February 23rd, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  3. #2
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905
    Our nation is radically divided at this point in history. Since the "Far-left-wing of the Democratic Party" lost the election, we've seen nothing but, obstruction, violence in the streets of our cities, violent and abusive name calling and language, unproven accusations and generalizations, and rabid hatred towards the duly elected President of the United States, his administration, and his supporters. Supporters of Trump's Presidency have been called; Nazis, fascists, and other 'unmentionable expletives.' We have two opposing factions living in the same country. The Democratic Party has proven themselves to be "The Ultimate Sore Losers" regarding the past election. The results of their loss has embittered them to the point of furious hatred and made them lose all reason and logic, in the process.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 23rd, 2018),lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018),shauna_hale (February 23rd, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  5. #3
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905
    To show how "Irrational" the Democrats have become, Nancy Pelosi has suggested that instead of building a "WALL" we ought to consider "Mowing the lawn in some areas, so that the "Illegals" can't crawl through the grass and over the border." Now, that's got to be considered, "Pure Genius." Of course, she also suggested, putting up fences. I mean, we all know that nobody can cut through or break down a fence, right?

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 23rd, 2018),lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  7. #4
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905
    If the "Far-left" has its way:

    1) No border.
    2) No 2nd Amendment.
    3) Limited or no free speech. (Only Leftist ideology allowed)
    4) The eventual break down of our Constitution.
    5) Implimentation of a Socialist Society.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 23rd, 2018),lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018),shauna_hale (February 23rd, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  9. #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 144 Times in 119 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Our nation is radically divided at this point in history. Since the "Far-left-wing of the Democratic Party" lost the election, we've seen nothing but, obstruction, violence in the streets of our cities, violent and abusive name calling and language, unproven accusations and generalizations, and rabid hatred ....
    No, I think you are exaggerating how bad Trumpers are.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to zzub For Your Post:

    Rusha (February 23rd, 2018)

  11. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 144 Times in 119 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    There is no "far left wing". Maybe seeing a shrink will help you out.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zzub For Your Post:

    Rusha (February 23rd, 2018)

  13. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1081
    Quote Originally Posted by zzub View Post
    No, I think you are exaggerating how bad Trumpers are.
    Trumpers aren't the ones freaking out in the streets and throwing temper tantrums. We don't need special crying rooms or therapy animals to get over an election. The Far lefters need to take a step back and chill out. You didn't see this nonsense when Obama was elected. I wasn't happy, but I didn't riot in the streets.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shauna_hale For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (February 23rd, 2018),lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018)

  15. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1081
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    If the "Far-left" has its way:

    1) No border.
    2) No 2nd Amendment.
    3) Limited or no free speech. (Only Leftist ideology allowed)
    4) The eventual break down of our Constitution.
    5) Implimentation of a Socialist Society.
    1984. Terrifying and if they had their way, it'd be reality. So sad.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shauna_hale For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (February 23rd, 2018),lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018)

  17. #9
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905
    Quote Originally Posted by shauna_hale View Post
    1984. Terrifying and if they had their way, it'd be reality. So sad.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    So true.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  19. #10
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905
    Quote Originally Posted by shauna_hale View Post
    Trumpers aren't the ones freaking out in the streets and throwing temper tantrums. We don't need special crying rooms or therapy animals to get over an election. The Far lefters need to take a step back and chill out. You didn't see this nonsense when Obama was elected. I wasn't happy, but I didn't riot in the streets.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    You're 100% correct. My compliments.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  21. #11
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905
    Quote Originally Posted by zzub View Post
    There is no "far left wing". Maybe seeing a shrink will help you out.
    If you earnestly BELIEVE there is NO far-left-wing, you need to see an Optometrist, and an Ear Specialist, right away.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),shauna_hale (March 6th, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  23. #12
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905
    Quote Originally Posted by zzub View Post
    No, I think you are exaggerating how bad Trumpers are.
    Your Wit is as dull as your Intellectual grasp of reality.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 23rd, 2018),lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  25. #13
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,971
    Thanks
    16,810
    Thanked 32,901 Times in 22,187 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147905
    Zzubs name suits him/her.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (March 5th, 2018),patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018),Tambora (February 23rd, 2018)

  27. #14
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,137
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,566 Times in 1,152 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Is it just me or are there others here, thoroughly disgusted with "Far-left zealots" on TOL who happen to HATE 'The President of the United States and his supporters?' These 'few' sound like they get all of their "DIRT" directly from CNN, MSNBC, etc. In their own 'small way' they're participating in the HATRED spewing from the 'far-left Democratic Party.' They lie, they exaggerate, they make wild accusations and make absurd generalizations. These "types" are under a 'Delusion of monumental proportions.' They keep creating copious amounts of "Nasty Threads" relating to Trump and his administration. It's not only criticism, it has to be considered, obsession mixed with pure HATRED.



    I realize that a portion of these "Posters" are not 'Christians' and a few are 'Socialists' so, they're just doing what comes NATURAL.

    What say you? Will these "Posters" ever overcome their hatred for our President and his supporters?

  28. #15
    TOL Subscriber George Affleck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,510
    Thanks
    947
    Thanked 935 Times in 542 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    529113
    Quote Originally Posted by zzub View Post
    There is no "far left wing". Maybe seeing a shrink will help you out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAXVZGog2DY
    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

    patrick jane (February 23rd, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us