Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump's emotional insability and its consequences

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Yes, you can vote for any fool you want. But no amount of business savvy excuses blatant criminality or incompetence.
    Are you going to impeach him while he's still in office? It's been a year now.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 Times in 1,933 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    It takes time to do it right, and we're only a quarter of the way in, less than that if he gets reelected. But if Mueller doesn't get him while he's in office, he'll get him in retirement, and that'll clear up the question about indicting a sitting president*.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any bets on when the Trump Tower Pyongyang is going to open?
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    People laugh about it, but if Trump manages to get Kim to give up nukes, and allow verification inspections, it will save his presidency.

And rightfully so. Other than his tariff, nothing is as critical as the North Korean issue.

If he fails, it's one more deal that he couldn't close. But maybe he can. Pray for him.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    People laugh about it, but if Trump manages to get Kim to give up nukes, and allow verification inspections, it will save his presidency.

And rightfully so. Other than his tariff, nothing is as critical as the North Korean issue.

If he fails, it's one more deal that he couldn't close. But maybe he can. Pray for him.
    This seems to be a case of Trump being impulsive, apparently acting without consulting with anyone who actually knows anything. Yeah, if it pans out, that would be amazing, but more likely, we'll see the whole thing scrapped, or Trump agrees to let North Korea take over South Korea and maybe Guam. It's basically just our dotard trying to get some kind of deal with Kim.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another win:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ouse-says.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,172 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post

************************************************** *******************************
    Someone with a narcissist personality disorder should not be President!
    Last edited by jgarden; March 9th, 2018 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    This seems to be a case of Trump being impulsive, apparently acting without consulting with anyone who actually knows anything. Yeah, if it pans out, that would be amazing, but more likely, we'll see the whole thing scrapped, or Trump agrees to let North Korea take over South Korea and maybe Guam. It's basically just our dotard trying to get some kind of deal with Kim.
    There's this:
    Trump isn't very smart, but he's very, very good at getting people to trust him. And I think Kim recognizes a kindred spirit in Trump. Trump might just get away with snockering Kim on some kind of agreement, promising him rainbows and happiness, if he just gives up nukes.

I'd say the odds are against it, but it's worth a try.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information