Thread: Trump's emotional insability and its consequences

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,844 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    50% approval ratin’ what a joy to be an American!
    Sort of says it all when Trump supporters rejoice at being told that only 50% of Americans like Trump.

But it's never been that high. The number comes from a republican polling organization that predicted Romney would beat Obama in a landslide.

How is our somewhat unstable president doing right now?
    All polls average, 41.2% approval. That includes the Rasmussen poll that has him at 50%.
    https://www1.realclearpolitics.com/e...oval-6179.html

And it's been declining for over a week, just as his disapproval rate is going up.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Sort of says it all when Trump supporters rejoice at being told that only 50% of Americans like Trump.

But it's never been that high. The number comes from a republican polling organization that predicted Romney would beat Obama in a landslide.

How is our somewhat unstable president doing right now?
    All polls average, 41.2% approval. That includes the Rasmussen poll that has him at 50%.
    https://www1.realclearpolitics.com/e...oval-6179.html

And it's been declining for over a week, just as his disapproval rate is going up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ah, the two things Trump hates the most. Muslims and the United States Constitution.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (March 5th, 2018)

TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,489 Times in 21,911 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, the two things Trump hates the most. Muslims and the United States Constitution.
    You cannot seem to post the simple "truth?" Your comment above that, "Trump hates the Constitution" is an "out and out lie." I'm gonna have to report you to the 'Upper Echelon' in Rome. Good Catholics, such as yourself ought not to be spreading outlandish lies. Or, is that just one of your "Little white lies?"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (March 5th, 2018)

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 1,124 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    You cannot seem to post the simple "truth?" Your comment above that, "Trump hates the Constitution" is an "out and out lie." I'm gonna have to report you to the 'Upper Echelon' in Rome. Good Catholics, such as yourself ought not to be spreading outlandish lies. Or, is that just one of your "Little white lies?"
    "Little white lies?" is the phrase used by former WH Communications Director Hope Hicks when asked by the House Intelligence Committee if she had ever been told to lie by this President!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

Rusha (March 5th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That woman has lived her whole life in fear of that nut husband I can see it in her eyes

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Barbarian chuckles:

That woman has lived her whole life in fear of that nut husband I can see it in her eyes.
    Understandable. One of Trump's wives has already accused him of raping her.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (March 5th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barbarian chuckles:

Understandable. One of Trump's wives has already accused him of raping her.
    No such thing

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Trump’s first wife Ivana questioned about allegations he raped her during interview on marriage
    Former model made rape allegation in 1991 during couple's divorce
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7993041.html

He became infuriated with her, and rape was his way of expressing his aggression, according to her deposition.

The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually.
    https://www.snopes.com/are-we-not-go...k-about-trump/

Trump’s first wife Ivana questioned about allegations he raped her during interview on marriage

Trump is not a very stable person.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (March 5th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 Times in 1,839 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Business Man.
    You really need to find a better excuse.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

Rusha (March 5th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    You really need to find a better excuse.
    I don't need an excuse. It's called an Election and I can send whatever nutcase I want to the White House. It's just sweet gravy that he did it for half what Hillary spent to lose.
    Business Man.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He became infuriated with her, and rape was his way of expressing his aggression, according to her deposition.

The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually.
    https://www.snopes.com/are-we-not-go...k-about-trump/

Trump is not a very stable person.
    Horse Crap.
    Your Snopes links combines three different unrelated claims and calls the verdict "mixed".
    Everyone should take the time to read the Snopes link and see how despicable Snopes is in their "Journalism".
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Horse Crap.

Clearly, you don't know the difference between horse crap and bull crap. It's a matter of public record that Trump's first wife accused him of raping her. It's in a court deposition.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (March 8th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Trump has burned bridges with so many top figures in his administration that he cannot easily acquire a new group of trusted allies. He has often directed wrath at principal members of his leadership team. Trump allows rumors to fly suggesting that current leaders such as Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Generals H. R. McMaster and John Kelly will have to go. In this tense working environment, there has been a huge turnover of principal aides. “Morale is the worse its ever been,” a Republican strategist told the Washington Postrecently. “Nobody knows what to expect.”

Journalists now report that the president has become deeply frustrated, is seething with anger, and frequently lashes out against supposed enemies. That erratic and aggressive behavior could soon turn more severe. If threats against Trump’s leadership intensify, top officials in Washington may feel like Defense Secretary James Schlesinger, who worried about President Nixon’s capacity to govern in a time of severe personal stress. If a related emergency develops, leaders in Washington will need to step forward courageously and prevent a calamity.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/is-trump-losing-it/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 Times in 1,839 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't need an excuse. It's called an Election and I can send whatever nutcase I want to the White House. It's just sweet gravy that he did it for half what Hillary spent to lose.
    Business Man.
    Yes, you can vote for any fool you want. But no amount of business savvy excuses blatant criminality or incompetence.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

Rusha (March 8th, 2018)

Thread Information