User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 216

Thread: Was Jesus a man of color .

  1. #31
    Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,617
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 249 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    111346
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1 View Post
    Nat Geo did a special on Jesus and this is what they came up with.....anybody has a problem this image?

    Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    No. This below is the REAL face of Jesus:



    History Channel - The Real Face of Jesus from the Turin Shroud:


  2. #32
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    No. This below is the REAL face of Jesus:



    History Channel - The Real Face of Jesus from the Turin Shroud:

    That shroud is not proven to be Jesus'.
    Therefore the 'picture' of Jesus isn't the for sure picture of Jesus.
    Not only that, it is a simulation and human error is also possible while putting together the picture.
    So even if that was Jesus' shroud, it is not a picture anyone should say is Jesus.

    I wonder how that shroud has such a nice print of a man's face when Jesus was beaten and disfigured.

    Isaiah 52:14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him -- his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness--
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  3. #33
    Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,617
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 249 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    111346
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    That shroud is not proven to be Jesus'.
    Therefore the 'picture' of Jesus isn't the for sure picture of Jesus.
    Not only that, it is a simulation and human error is also possible while putting together the picture.
    So even if that was Jesus' shroud, it is not a picture anyone should say is Jesus.

    I wonder how that shroud has such a nice print of a man's face when Jesus was beaten and disfigured.

    Isaiah 52:14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him -- his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness--
    Did you watch the video? No, because you can't be bothered to learn anything new.

  4. #34
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    Did you watch the video? No, because you can't be bothered to learn anything new.
    I have seen a documentary on TV about it.

    Did you read and consider more carefully what I said?

    No you did not, because you don't want any truth but your lie about what Jesus looked like.

    Shame on you for trying to get another false picture out there when it isn't him.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  5. #35
    Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,617
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 249 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    111346
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    I have seen a documentary on TV about it.

    Did you read and consider more carefully what I said?

    No you did not, because you don't want any truth but your lie about what Jesus looked like.

    Shame on you for trying to get another false picture out there when it isn't him.
    One documentary and that's your research! no wonder you no nothing about it. What's the matter scared your world will fall in? Grow a pair and watch it.

  6. #36
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    One documentary and that's your research! no wonder you no nothing about it. What's the matter scared your world will fall in? Grow a pair and watch it.
    I already explained to you that it is not Jesus' shroud and his face was beat beyond any human form.

    Why don't you repent and get in the truth?
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  7. #37
    Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,617
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 249 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    111346
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    I already explained to you that it is not Jesus' shroud and his face was beat beyond any human form.

    Why don't you repent and get in the truth?
    You are ignorant. Ignorant of the evidence presented. You ignore it because you are afraid your shallow faith will be challenged by the real evidence that Jesus supernaturally left an image on the burial clothe. You have your head in the sand. Frightened little poppet.

  8. #38
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    You are ignorant. Ignorant of the evidence presented. You ignore it because you are afraid your shallow faith will be challenged by the real evidence that Jesus supernaturally left an image on the burial clothe. You have your head in the sand. Frightened little poppet.
    You will not know what Jesus looks like until he comes again.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  9. #39
    Old Timer jaybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    444
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 161 Times in 123 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1372
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1 View Post
    Nat Geo did a special on Jesus and this is what they came up with.....anybody has a problem this image?
    how would they know this? did someone find His skeleton and they examined His skull?

  10. #40
    Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,617
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 249 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    111346
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You will not know what Jesus looks like until he comes again.
    You are wrong but your knowledge is based one one documentary. I wonder if you can even remember what documentary you even saw?

    The light shone in the darkness but the darkness did not understand it.

  11. #41
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,525
    Thanks
    1,143
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368238
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    One documentary and that's your research! no wonder you no nothing about it. What's the matter scared your world will fall in? Grow a pair and watch it.
    "Grow a pair" of what?

    You do know that GT is not of your gender, correct? O super-hero prophet?

  12. #42
    Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,617
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 249 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    111346
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    "Grow a pair" of what?

    You do know that GT is not of your gender, correct? O super-hero prophet?
    A pair of cerebral hemisphere's would be a help!

  13. #43
    Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,064
    Thanks
    19,140
    Thanked 4,582 Times in 2,616 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147747
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1 View Post
    Nat Geo did a special on Jesus and this is what they came up with.....anybody has a problem this image?
    Of course not ... because I don't think the focus of Jesus should be based on his skin color.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855





  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (February 12th, 2018),exminister (February 14th, 2018),meshak (February 11th, 2018)

  15. #44
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    You are wrong but your knowledge is based one one documentary. I wonder if you can even remember what documentary you even saw?

    The light shone in the darkness but the darkness did not understand it.
    How would you like it if someone guessed what you looked like and then worshiped that image?

    What if it looked nothing like you?
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  16. #45
    Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,617
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 249 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    111346
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    How would you like it if someone guessed what you looked like and then worshiped that image?

    What if it looked nothing like you?
    Doubt only exists in your mind, not mine; Why? Because of the evidence presented in the video which you refuse to watch. Imagine if you did watch it, then you would be able to have a considered opinion rather than talking from ignorance as you are now.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us