User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 165

Thread: The Abolishment of God's Law

  1. #121
    TOL Legend beloved57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    17,579
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,150 Times in 1,112 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    49998
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I know you know nothing about producing fruit even I showed you what Jesus says about it.
    lol, I didnt think you had a scripture for that statement !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

    Charles Spurgeon !

  2. #122
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    15,460
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,081 Times in 7,026 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147821
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    peace
    Your type of peace is a "man-made doctrine."

    Why do you teach "man-made doctrine?"


    Fun!
    Saint John W

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 13th, 2018),Tambora (February 14th, 2018)

  4. #123
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    12,565
    Thanks
    3,366
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,318 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325557
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    lol, I didnt think you had a scripture for that statement !
    here you go: This simple word of Jesus has been disregarded by most churches.







    Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

    The Parable of the Good Samaritan





    25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”



    26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

    27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”



    28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”



    29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”



    30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’



    36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

    37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

    Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  5. #124
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    12,565
    Thanks
    3,366
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,318 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325557
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Your type of peace is a "man-made doctrine."

    Why do you teach "man-made doctrine?"


    Fun!
    I am not here to baby sit you.

    good day, big boy.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  6. #125
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    12,481
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,153 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Made up. No scripture asserts that He abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated the law. And no, devil child, just because believers are not under the law's jurisdiction, that does not mean that it no longer exists. Satan taught you that.


    Pate: I am not under the laws of Great Britain, Mexico............................................ ..............................so that means the laws of Great Britain, Mexico are abolished-they have been destroyed, no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Moron.

    You are so full of hostility and bitterness it is not possible for the word of God to convince you of anything.

    Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14 and Galatians 3:24,25.

  7. #126
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    15,460
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,081 Times in 7,026 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147821
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You are so full of hostility and bitterness it is not possible for the word of God to convince you of anything.

    Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14 and Galatians 3:24,25.
    Translation: Left to "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!!!"

    And I gave you an exposition, on the meaning of Ephesians 2:15 KJ, Colossians 2:14 KJV, and Galatians 3:24-25 KJV, as have others, and it does not mean, as you satanically spit from the pits of hell, that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished.

    Pate: I am not under the laws of Great Britain, Spain, Korea, France..............................so that means that the laws of Great Britain, Spain, Korea, France............................have been abolished/have been destroyed/have been eliminated/have been made void/have vanished/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I picked apart your sophistry, deceit, convoluted "logic," kindergarten thinking, humanism, satanic assertions, leaving you bloodied on the roadside, slumped, in a heap, for the babes/sheep to witness, what happens to a wolf, when they come in our territory, and face the Rifleman, with their devilish "doctrine."
    Last edited by john w; February 13th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Saint John W

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (February 14th, 2018)

  9. #127
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    12,481
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,153 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Translation: Left to "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!!!"


    I picked apart your sophistry, deceit, convoluted "logic," kindergarten thinking, humanism, satanic assertions, leaving you bloodied on the roadside, slumped, in a heap, for the babes/sheep to witness, what happens to a wolf, when they come in our territory, and face the Rifleman, with their devilish "doctrine."

    You have no scripture to refute what I posted. All that you have is insults and hot air. You are in blatant denial of God's word.

    Christians are not under the law, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

    We are not under the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

  10. #128
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    12,571
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 540 Times in 507 Posts

    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    89673
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post

    Christians are not under the law, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

    We are not under the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
    Shalom.

    Today is Shlishli, 11-28, Yom, Day, until sundown, where I am in the United States of America.

    The enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, has been abolished, whatever it is. The enmity. Apparently, though Gentiles could believe in God, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, whatever it is, separated Jews and Gentiles because the Jew would observe God's Law whereas the Gentile would not or could not or did not choose to do so. To be a part of the nation of Israel, or to be in fellowship with Jews, we have to consider what these things mean. Being a Jew and living among Gentiles I live a particular way, my way according to the Law, Torah. The New Covenant. With Jesus as my example for how to obey God. Jesus observed and taught the Law. Being a Jew and a follower of Jesus I do too. But a Gentile can come to God and repent and obey or observe God's Law His Commandments. However, no one is saved by the Law. So what separated the Gentile from the Jew in observing the Law and obeying God, faith in God and Jesus, do you think? Was it the Law? Was it ordinances? What was the enmity? What is the law of commandments contained in ordinances? Was it the Law or the Torah or added commandments? Something separated the Gentile from worshipping and following the one true God. Though nothing did.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    John 1:40-41 NASB, John 1:49 NASB - 40 One of the two who heard John speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 41 He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which translated means Christ). 49 - Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacob For Your Post:

    genuineoriginal (February 13th, 2018)

  12. #129
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    15,460
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,081 Times in 7,026 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147821
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You have no scripture to refute what I posted. All that you have is insults and hot air. You are in blatant denial of God's word.
    Wicked, habitual liar. I/others, gave you chapter/verse, in which to soak that satanic head/"spirit," that refuted your satanic assertions,that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Christians are not under the law, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.
    Shut your foul trap, you moron, as your daddy devil keeps telling you to spam that false dichotomy, straw man, as, yes, Christians are not under the law, but that does not mean that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished, as you keep spamming, from the pits of hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    We are not under the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
    No scripture says that the reason for believers not being under the law, is because it does not exist, as you satanically assert.

    Pate:We in the US are not under the laws of Great Britain, France, Mexico.............because the laws of Great Britain, France, Mexico.......do not exist/have been abolished/have been destroyed/have been made void/have vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Moron. Juvenile kid stuff.
    Saint John W

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (February 14th, 2018)

  14. #130
    TOL Legend beloved57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    17,579
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,150 Times in 1,112 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    49998
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    here you go: This simple word of Jesus has been disregarded by most churches.
    A lot of people on here are just like you. Say that Jesus said something, but cant show it in scripture. Its called lying
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

    Charles Spurgeon !

  15. #131
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    12,565
    Thanks
    3,366
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,318 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325557
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    A lot of people on here are just like you. Say that Jesus said something, but cant show it in scripture. Its called lying
    why do you stoop down to obvious lie?


    look at post #123
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  16. #132
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    12,481
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,153 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Wicked, habitual liar. I/others, gave you chapter/verse, in which to soak that satanic head/"spirit," that refuted your satanic assertions,that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished.


    Shut your foul trap, you moron, as your daddy devil keeps telling you to spam that false dichotomy, straw man, as, yes, Christians are not under the law, but that does not mean that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished, as you keep spamming, from the pits of hell.


    No scripture says that the reason for believers not being under the law, is because it does not exist, as you satanically assert.

    Pate:We in the US are not under the laws of Great Britain, France, Mexico.............because the laws of Great Britain, France, Mexico.......do not exist/have been abolished/have been destroyed/have been made void/have vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Moron. Juvenile kid stuff.

    You are about as heretical as they come.

    For the Christian, the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion are abolished, gone, fading away, decaying, vanishing and waxing old, Hebrews 8:13.

    They have been replaced by the New Covenant, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. From now on, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. and not by rules, laws or religion.

    Wakeup looney tunes, We now have a New Testament that is based upon better promises, Hebrews 8:6.

    Faith in Jesus and his Gospel is the new and living way, not Old Testament law that has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

    The New Covenant is not according to the Old Covenant, Hebrews 8:9. The Old Covenant and the law were contrary to us. No one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14. This is why Jesus nailed it to his cross.

  17. #133
    TOL Legend beloved57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    17,579
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,150 Times in 1,112 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    49998
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    why do you stoop down to obvious lie?


    look at post #123
    Again its called lying!

  18. #134
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,742
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 332 Times in 303 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7811
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You have no scripture to refute what I posted. All that you have is insults and hot air. You are in blatant denial of God's word.

    Christians are not under the law, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

    We are not under the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
    WHAT this again? Like a dog to your vomit...If the Law is abolished what does it matter if we are being taught and led by the Spirit...bare fruit...do works for which when He is coming His reward is with Him...

    Why the insistence of John that HERE are they that KEEP the commandments of Yah and the FAITH OF His Son?

    That law includes the adoption clauses that allow you into HIM HIS PEOPLE...to be grafted...adobpted...not of the world...Satan has no claim because the Law says He bought you and now you are His slave...do slaves do whatever they want? Hardly but His good works His way...wearing His yoke you WANT to do the WIll of the Father to abide in His love...knowing what was done for you BY LAW for you to be adopted BY LAW and His BY LAW and saved BY LAW ...FROM something that still is to come BY LAW...

  19. #135
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    15,460
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,081 Times in 7,026 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147821
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You are about as heretical as they come.

    For the Christian, the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion are abolished, gone, fading away, decaying, vanishing and waxing old, Hebrews 8:13.
    Wicked liar-and the NC is made with those to whom the OC was promised-the nation Israel-not the boc, moron.

    The NC was enacted/ratified, but it has yet to be inaugurated, accuser of the brethren-that awaits the second coming, "the second time."

    Heb 8 KJV
    13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.


    Rerad it, bible corrupter-ready to vanish away.
    Saint John W

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (February 14th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us