Thread: TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

Idiot trump hater loses his mind and scares fellow leftist morons in the whole state.
    Button pusher: "I thought it was real"http://www.kitv.com/story/37417629/button-pusher-i-thought-it-was-real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

patrick jane (February 4th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The man is so deranged he actually thinks a bomb from KJU is imminent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,572 Times in 13,015 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    Idiot trump hater loses his mind and scares fellow leftist morons in the whole state.
    Button pusher: "I thought it was real"http://www.kitv.com/story/37417629/button-pusher-i-thought-it-was-real

It was obviously a set up to get Trump to launch a nuke by mistake. The liberals will do anything.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (February 5th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    It was obviously a set up to get Trump to launch a nuke by mistake. The liberals will do anything.
    KJU was the most terrified human on the planet that day.

We were partying at the beach when the false alert came thru. Didn’t even flinch. The ones runin and cryin were all lefty folk. Kind of funny actually. Especially the dude putting his daughter down the storm drain haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

KJU was the most terrified human on the planet that day.

We were partying at the beach when the false alert came thru. Didn’t even flinch. The ones runin and cryin were all lefty folk. Kind of funny actually. Especially the dude putting his daughter down the storm drain haha

There are some conspiracy theories about it. I'll probably post it in my thread.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    There are some conspiracy theories about it. I'll probably post it in my thread.
    Well I was missiled by sherwoman and banned 3 months. Where’s your thread?

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Well I was missiled by sherwoman and banned 3 months. Where’s your thread?

It's titled Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,873 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's probably an exaggeration to describe Trump as "deranged", but there's a reason the public worries about Trump having the button:

Amid the lowest approval rating in the first year for a president, voters are also questioning Donald Trump's mental stability, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Forty-eight percent of voters think Trump is mentally stable, versus the 47 percent of voters who think he is not.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-health-354902

President Donald Trump can’t remember the faces of his friends, with his staff treating him like a child and concerned he might be booted from office for being unable to perform his duties, a bombshell book claims.

Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House describes a tumultuous start to the 45th presidency with staffers attempting to coddle a commander in chief who had little focus and less patience. But excerpts from New York magazine and The Hollywood Reporter connect some dots about the president's mental fitness.
    “At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends,” Wolff wrote about the president’s trip to his Palm Beach, Florida, resort two weeks ago.

The topic of Trump’s psychology comes up a lot in Fire in Fury, but it’s front and center in Wolff’s portrayal of the president’s apparent need for approval from Fox News founder and right-wing kingmaker Rupert Murdoch, whom Trump repeatedly called after taking over the White House.

“Not grasping that he was now the most powerful man in the world, Trump was still trying mightily to curry favor with a media mogul who had long disdained him as a charlatan and fool,” Wolff wrote in New York.

Members of Congress are also worried about Trump’s stability, with more than a dozen members meeting in December with a Yale University psychiatry professor to discuss the president’s mental well-being, according to Politico.

“We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress,” the professor, Bandy Lee, told Politico. “Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency.”

Lee was the editor of a collection of essays from psychiatrists on Trump’s mental state, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, released in September.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cant-r...ew-book-770518
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    It's probably an exaggeration to describe Trump as "deranged", but there's a reason the public worries about Trump having the button:

Amid the lowest approval rating in the first year for a president, voters are also questioning Donald Trump's mental stability, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Forty-eight percent of voters think Trump is mentally stable, versus the 47 percent of voters who think he is not.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-health-354902

President Donald Trump can’t remember the faces of his friends, with his staff treating him like a child and concerned he might be booted from office for being unable to perform his duties, a bombshell book claims.

Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House describes a tumultuous start to the 45th presidency with staffers attempting to coddle a commander in chief who had little focus and less patience. But excerpts from New York magazine and The Hollywood Reporter connect some dots about the president's mental fitness.
    “At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends,” Wolff wrote about the president’s trip to his Palm Beach, Florida, resort two weeks ago.

The topic of Trump’s psychology comes up a lot in Fire in Fury, but it’s front and center in Wolff’s portrayal of the president’s apparent need for approval from Fox News founder and right-wing kingmaker Rupert Murdoch, whom Trump repeatedly called after taking over the White House.

“Not grasping that he was now the most powerful man in the world, Trump was still trying mightily to curry favor with a media mogul who had long disdained him as a charlatan and fool,” Wolff wrote in New York.

Members of Congress are also worried about Trump’s stability, with more than a dozen members meeting in December with a Yale University psychiatry professor to discuss the president’s mental well-being, according to Politico.

“We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress,” the professor, Bandy Lee, told Politico. “Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency.”

Lee was the editor of a collection of essays from psychiatrists on Trump’s mental state, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, released in September.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cant-r...ew-book-770518

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another loon losing their stability

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were partying at the beach when the false alert came thru. Didn’t even flinch.
    Well, party till the end.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,174 Times in 28,449 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's probably an exaggeration to describe Trump as "deranged", but there's a reason the public worries about Trump having the button

Anyone that has access to the button could snap at any time, no matter what their past behavior was.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

patrick jane (February 5th, 2018)

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the Russians and the Chinese are also concerned about Trump's finger on the button, how wonderful!
    I feel much safer now.....it is all about how you feel right???

Thanks
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,873 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Anyone that has access to the button could snap at any time, no matter what their past behavior was.
    Maybe so. But that doesn't make it any less worrisome that a narcissistic, unstable Donald Trump is in that position.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (February 13th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe so. But that doesn't make it any less worrisome that a narcissistic, unstable Donald Trump is in that position.
    I hope he sends off a little ballistic greeting to N Korea

Thread Information