Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 22,178 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Which is why my girls can change a tire and do other "manly" things. It's a different world, and men don't offer to help women.

It's better for them, anyway.
    Are you getting this off of one of your CNN Polls?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

glorydaz (February 4th, 2018),JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),patrick jane (February 4th, 2018),Tambora (February 4th, 2018)

TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 22,178 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like "Barb" is a card-carrying Feminist.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

glorydaz (February 4th, 2018),JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),patrick jane (February 4th, 2018),Tambora (February 4th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,312 Times in 17,742 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Which is why my girls can change a tire and do other "manly" things. It's a different world, and men don't offer to help women.

God help us.

Thankfully, there are still some men out there who will help a woman change a flat tire, and there are still some women who greatly appreciate it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2018),JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),patrick jane (February 4th, 2018),Sherman (February 5th, 2018),Tambora (February 4th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegascowboy View Post
    The generation of men today is, in my opinion, the most emasculated and feminized group of men to ever walk God's creation. Generations of boys are being raised to be more like girls, and this is a direct result of the momentous success of feminism. This is especially true in most Western cultures.

Women often complain that men are not "manly" enough, and yet they fail to realize that their own sons are raised to be effeminate. They are also being groomed in public schools to this end. Feminism has evolved from a proposed ethical movement to promote equality as well as political and economic freedom. The result of this evolution of thinking is a hate-driven badger that is determined to suppress every aspect of masculinity in the society in which we live. It has grown and festered and become a movement that adheres to the belief that societal ills are caused by men and can only be solved by systematically and deliberately eradicating masculinity.
    So true. I think it was feminist Germaine Greer (but please correct if wrong) that said the woman's liberation movement to promote equality has shot itself in both feet, and list many of the points made above why that is so.

The reason why feminism has gained so much clout in the realm of politics and in our universities is because of society's view that females are more vulnerable and therefore more valuable than males.
    Hmmm, dunno. I believe it is that the homosexual activists ran a very successful campaign over the last 30 years. OK, I know the woman's libbers used this as a tool.

Look at the news of our day. Any attempt by a group of men to halt the wayward and grossly misguided path of this movement would is often immediately met with violent complaints and accusations of hate against women and sexism.
    Unfortunately, this is because of men like Trump, a bad advert for real men - who have a different organ between their shoulders than their legs.

However, the media is also largely to blame. Make a valid point that is not fashionable and one gets labelled 'phobic': homophobia, Islamophobia etc. No one seems to get that a phobia is an IRRATIONAL FEAR. If one is not fearful of whatever, then they are not irrational either.

Never mind common sense, this 'phobia' label gets a hell of a lot of misuse and is never challenged by grown ups.

(BTW - I am all for equal human rights, regardless of race or gender. Please do not get me wrong.)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zzub For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (February 4th, 2018),Rusha (February 4th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 46,290 Times in 28,547 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    God help us.

Thankfully, there are still some men out there who will help a woman change a flat tire, and there are still some women who greatly appreciate it.
    Their mama raised them right.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

glorydaz (February 4th, 2018),Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2018),patrick jane (February 4th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,574 Times in 13,015 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by The Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2018)

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,923 Times in 4,589 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Depends on what you're defining as feminism. Patriarchal misogynists would have balked at the suffragette movement as 'militant' but it paved the way for women to have equal rights, a vote, a voice etc which was denied in society. So those 'uppity women' do have a lot to answer for in railing against the 'status quo' and not staying in the darned kitchen...

Otherwise feminism itself hasn't ruined anyone but rather the kooks and the PC brigade...
    Well this is fun isn't it?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Ktoyou (February 4th, 2018),Rusha (February 4th, 2018),The Horn (February 5th, 2018)

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 2,612 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Depends on what you're defining as feminism. Patriarchal misogynists would have balked at the suffragette movement as 'militant' but it paved the way for women to have equal rights, a vote, a voice etc which was denied in society. So those 'uppity women' do have a lot to answer for in railing against the 'status quo' and not staying in the darned kitchen...

Otherwise feminism itself hasn't ruined anyone but rather the kooks and the PC brigade...
    Feminism: a woman's right to make decisions in regard to her career, family and self-worth. It's not about shouting down the views and demands of the other gender but rather dismissing it when necessary ...
    It's about treatment and fairness based on merit and humanity rather than gender.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (February 4th, 2018),Ktoyou (February 4th, 2018),The Horn (February 5th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,884 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    barbarian observes:

Not long ago, we went to a fairly nice restaurant, and the waitress was charmed that I pulled out Mrs. Barbarian's chair and seated her before taking my seat.

Pretty depressing, if you think about it. Some of that isn't that big a deal, but it's the way people show respect. Remember Trump following Melania down the escalator?

Men follow women up stairs, lead them downstairs. Not that hard to remember.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,952 Times in 4,818 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    He's absolutely right ! We've got to get rid of feminism and its terrible effect on women and society once and for all !
    No more abortions for women , and make contraceptives illegal too !
    We've got to get all women out of politics and get rid of all the women in congress and political positions everywhere ! WE've got to repeal the terrible amendment which granted women the right to vote ! All female university and college students, law ,medical and graduate students must be thrown out ! No more college education for women !
    We need to put women where they belong - at home raising children and doing all t he housework !
    No more women doctors, lawyers, business executives , college professors , well maybe some women school teachers but none beyond elementary school . No women doctors, only nurses .
    No special rights of for women ! No help to raise children ! Their husbands must provide everything for them. Women must no longer have the right to own property and divorce their husbands. No right to work outside the home ! No right to rase children by themselves ! We must have intact families !
    Men must be allowed their sacred right to beat their wives if they are disobedient ! No married woman must ever be allowed to refuse her husband sex ! If so, he must have the right to kill her for disobedience !
    The government and husbands must tell women how they should dress ! Nominee revealing clothes ! clothes
    Lets take America back ! No more women's rights ! Lets return this country to the good old days !
    you stinking old misogynistic redneck!
    So, what?

believe it!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (February 7th, 2018),Tambora (February 7th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,952 Times in 4,818 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post

Women still have a long way to go; however, one has to pay the price to get any change. If women do not assert themselves more with men and expect men to always pursue and pay for dates, then men assume they need to be the aggressor.

If you want a soda, you have to pay the ticket.
    So, what?

believe it!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (February 7th, 2018),Tambora (February 7th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men and women are different. Women are like children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 35,312 Times in 17,742 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    Men and women are different. Women are like children.

In your dreams.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (February 6th, 2018),Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2018),JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),patrick jane (February 6th, 2018),Tambora (February 7th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a job where I had to visit several businesses not that long ago and I noticed one thing about the "Men" in their later 20s and early thirties, they seemed very effeminate in their speech, etc. These were professional businesses and not just little Mom and Pop establishments. I don't believe these young guys were Gay, however, I do believe they had been "Effeminized" somewhere along the way. Guys are different these days. The days where men/actors like John Wayne, Charlton Heston, etc; epitomized what a "real man" was, on the BIG screen, are all but gone. Today, young guys really don't have many "role models" to be guided by. In some instances, there are no Father figures in the home and the young guys only have their Mom's and Sisters around them 24/7.

The "far-left" is also playing a BIG part in the feminization of males in our society. If it keeps up, a young guy may be hauled off to Jail for assault, just for asking for a Girls phone number or telling her she looks nice in her dress. We're living in "Strange times."
    Don't forget Sean Connery!

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The Berean For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (February 6th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,574 Times in 13,015 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Justin Trudeau Mansplains Social Justice

https://youtu.be/aEE_2DmEXtE 2 minutes, Click link for full screen view