User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 233

Thread: "Christ is the End of the Law" Romans 10:4

  1. #166
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 1,749 Times in 1,449 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    354738
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Spam, which you spam on every thread, to whomever disagrees with your made up jazz.




    No, moron, if he had not died for my sins, my sin debt, which is defined by an existing law against it, I would not be saved. The sin debt, the I.O.U.,the certificate of indebtedness, not the holy law of God itself, was what was nailed to the cross.

    You cannot be this stupid.



    You, not "apparently," are obviously an idiot. He was talking to the Galatians, moron, who were trying to be justified by law keeping, like you do, through your vicarious law keeping satanic assertion;the law existed, at that time, moron, and Paul was admonishing/rebuking them, for attempting to be justified, through keeping the law-that, was the context. Apparently, you are too stupid, or demon possessed, to see that Paul was not asserting, and never did assert,that because believers are not under the jurisdiction, judgment, of God's holy law, that it no longer exists, it has been voided, has been destroyed, as you satanically assert. It had to exist, moron, for it define what sin is.


    Slower: pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

    In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

    In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

    By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!




    You, not "apparently," are obviously an idiot, moron, who is so prideful, he cannot think straight, which is why not only the lost laugh at you, most members of the boc do also, and :call you" on your made up assertions, which are not from the scripture, but from what you read others say the bible teaches, from other web sites.

    Maybe you should convert to Judaism. You have very little scripture and tons of hot air. Please take note that no one is supporting your argument that the law has not been abolished. Maybe there is so much scripture that says that it has. Here are just a few.

    Romans 6:14. Ephesians 2:15. Colossians 2:14.Hebrews 7:18.Hebrews 10:1. Hebrews 12:27. Romans 7:1-7. Galatians 5:18, Romans 10:4. Galatians 3:24, 25. 2 Corinthians 3:13, Plus many, many more.

  2. #167
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,250
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 401 Times in 366 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6502
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Maybe you should convert to Judaism.
    why should he? First-the Law is not jewish nor just for jews. Second-the jews never were saved by the Law. Third- it was their faith that saved them and is WHY they WANTED to do it. Fourth-in fact it was the LAW that kicked them out to make room for you. Fifth-this attitude the Law could be added here and removed there was EXACTLY why they were kicked out by LAW. Sixth-by Law only a certain group will be saved...

    You have very little scripture and tons of hot air. Please take note that no one is supporting your argument that the law has not been abolished.
    Paul does clearly “we establish Law”

    Maybe there is so much scripture that says that it has. Here are just a few.

    Romans 6:14. Ephesians 2:15. Colossians 2:14.Hebrews 7:18.Hebrews 10:1. Hebrews 12:27. Romans 7:1-7. Galatians 5:18, Romans 10:4. Galatians 3:24, 25. 2 Corinthians 3:13, Plus many, many more.
    each and every one of them all trumped by ONE “think NOT that I have come to destroy the Law”...and yet you persist...WWJD? fulfill the Law so that now in Him and by His Spirit you should want to...for what He did to save you from the Law its consequences

  3. #168
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,439
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12,205 Times in 8,531 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147850
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Maybe you should convert to Judaism. You have very little scripture and tons of hot air. Please take note that no one is supporting your argument that the law has not been abolished. Maybe there is so much scripture that says that it has. Here are just a few.

    Romans 6:14. Ephesians 2:15. Colossians 2:14.Hebrews 7:18.Hebrews 10:1. Hebrews 12:27. Romans 7:1-7. Galatians 5:18, Romans 10:4. Galatians 3:24, 25. 2 Corinthians 3:13, Plus many, many more.
    Maybe you need to get saved, devil child, as no scripture says that God's holy law has been destroyed/made void/abolished/vanished for believers, despite your spamming what your daddy devil tells you to.

    And, no, deceiver, I/others, have given you scripture, after scripture, in which to soak your satanic head/"spirit," but you keep denying them misinterpreting them, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, blind one.
    Saint John W

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    jsanford108 (February 14th, 2018),Tambora (February 16th, 2018)

  5. #169
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,439
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12,205 Times in 8,531 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147850
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    why should he? First-the Law is not jewish nor just for jews. Second-the jews never were saved by the Law. Third- it was their faith that saved them and is WHY they WANTED to do it. Fourth-in fact it was the LAW that kicked them out to make room for you. Fifth-this attitude the Law could be added here and removed there was EXACTLY why they were kicked out by LAW. Sixth-by Law only a certain group will be saved...

    Paul does clearly “we establish Law”

    each and every one of them all trumped by ONE “think NOT that I have come to destroy the Law”...and yet you persist...WWJD? fulfill the Law so that now in Him and by His Spirit you should want to...for what He did to save you from the Law its consequences
    Pate mangles the book, corrupts it, butchers the meaning of words.


    He's slick, real slick...Slick as Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    Saint John W

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    jamie (February 14th, 2018),jsanford108 (February 14th, 2018),Tambora (February 16th, 2018)

  7. #170
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,250
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 401 Times in 366 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6502
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Pate mangles the book, corrupts it, butchers the meaning of words.


    He's slick, real slick...Slick as Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    Yeah maybe but at least he is honest and consistant...he starts there “the Law is abolished” while other christians change their stance and end up there...having first insisted 9 of the commandments are of course still binding to them...I mean WWJD? Right?...

    but when I ask about that Sabbath one...all the wheels come off and it is sssssuddenly “AWWWW HELL NO! The Law is changed! abolished! we dont need it we are under grace!!!...it’s for da Jeeeeeewwwwwwwsssss!!!” yada yada yada...lol

    WWJD? Certainly not eat SSSSSSSunday after church Ham dinnerssssss...

  8. #171
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,970
    Thanks
    3,946
    Thanked 1,887 Times in 1,518 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Yeah maybe but at least he is honest and consistant...he starts there “the Law is abolished” while other christians change their stance and end up there...having first insisted 9 of the commandments are of course still binding to them...I mean WWJD? Right?...

    but when I ask about that Sabbath one...all the wheels come off and it is sssssuddenly “AWWWW HELL NO! The Law is changed! abolished! we dont need it we are under grace!!!...it’s for da Jeeeeeewwwwwwwsssss!!!” yada yada yada...lol

    WWJD? Certainly not eat SSSSSSSunday after church Ham dinnerssssss...
    ask John W about the Sabbath if he keeps it.

    he is no different from RP, friend.

    And you will be called wolf or child of devil.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  9. #172
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,250
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 401 Times in 366 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6502
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    ask John W about the Sabbath if he keeps it.

    he is no different from RP, friend.

    And you will be called wolf or child of devil.
    Awww shucks...but he is pretty creative and imaginative...maybe he will come up with something different for me

    Oh and btw no one has to keeps da Sabbath Holy...it still is...some of us just want to try because of what was done for us and to abide in His love...it helps to believe it “keeps us” close to Him His way...it remains a sign still and for His people Heb 4:9

  10. #173
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,970
    Thanks
    3,946
    Thanked 1,887 Times in 1,518 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Awww shucks...but he is pretty creative and imaginative...maybe he will come up with something different for me
    @clefty,

    Nope, you have to ask him directly or he will not pay attention to any of your posts.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  11. #174
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,439
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12,205 Times in 8,531 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147850
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    @clefty,

    Nope, you have to ask him directly or he will not pay attention to any of your posts.
    You missed it, as usual, bag "lady." I stayed on the topic.
    Saint John W

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (February 16th, 2018)

  13. #175
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 1,749 Times in 1,449 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    354738
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Maybe you need to get saved, devil child, as no scripture says that God's holy law has been destroyed/made void/abolished/vanished for believers, despite your spamming what your daddy devil tells you to.

    And, no, deceiver, I/others, have given you scripture, after scripture, in which to soak your satanic head/"spirit," but you keep denying them misinterpreting them, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, blind one.

    Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible.

    "For you are NOT under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14

    "The law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for sinners" 1 Timothy 1:9

    "But now we are delivered from the law" Romans 7:6.

    "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.

    "You are NOT under the law" Galatians" 5:18.

    "Works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 310.

    "Tell me that you desire to be under the law" Galatians 4:21


    Plus many others.

  14. #176
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,439
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12,205 Times in 8,531 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147850
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible.
    Wow, Pate! Impressive! That is the 666th time you've spammed that this year. You spam it to everyone with whom you disagree.

    Deceiving clown.
    Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible, including Paul, Pate.

    See how that works?

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    "For you are NOT under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14

    "The law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for sinners" 1 Timothy 1:9

    "But now we are delivered from the law" Romans 7:6.


    Agreed, you moron. None of those verses assert that God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated, you satanic pawn.


    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.

    "You are NOT under the law" Galatians" 5:18.

    "Works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 310.

    "Tell me that you desire to be under the law" Galatians 4:21
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post

    Plus many others.
    Agreed, you moron. None of those verses assert that God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated, you satanic pawn, devil child, as I, plus countless others,have shown you.


    Pate: I am not under the laws of other countries, therefore, the laws of other countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated-they do not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

    Moron.
    Saint John W

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (February 16th, 2018)

  16. #177
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 1,749 Times in 1,449 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    354738
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Wow, Pate! Impressive! That is the 666th time you've spammed that this year. You spam it to everyone with whom you disagree.

    Deceiving clown.
    Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible, including Paul, Pate.

    See how that works?



    Agreed, you moron. None of those verses assert that God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated, you satanic pawn.




    Agreed, you moron. None of those verses assert that God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated, you satanic pawn, devil child, as I, plus countless others,have shown you.


    Pate: I am not under the laws of other countries, therefore, the laws of other countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated-they do not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

    Moron.

    You try to intimidate people on the Forum by insulting them. I am not intimidated by your unchristian name calling. I don't think that you are a Christian. Christians do not insult others by calling them names. You should be banned from the Forum for calling people names. The moderators are just as bad as you are for allowing the name calling to go on. If I was a moderator I would ban you in a country second.

    You are a sick little man and you need help. You have to insult people in order to make yourself look like you are above them. You are not above anyone. It seems that you are not able to understand scripture, this should be a concern for you. You want to set yourself over God's word, which tells me that you don't believe God's word.

  17. #178
    Over 500 post club fishrovmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 172 Times in 132 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    59251
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You should be banned from the Forum for calling people names. The moderators are just as bad as you are for allowing the name calling to go on. If I was a moderator I would ban you in a country second.
    Maybe the moderators aren"t "religious" and they don't live by rules either.
    Omniscience limited
    Prophetic guesses
    Election by observation
    No future yet

  18. #179
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,669
    Thanks
    1,993
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 2,485 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You try to intimidate people on the Forum by insulting them. I am not intimidated by your unchristian name calling. I don't think that you are a Christian. Christians do not insult others by calling them names. You should be banned from the Forum for calling people names. The moderators are just as bad as you are for allowing the name calling to go on. If I was a moderator I would ban you in a country second.

    You are a sick little man and you need help. You have to insult people in order to make yourself look like you are above them. You are not above anyone. It seems that you are not able to understand scripture, this should be a concern for you. You want to set yourself over God's word, which tells me that you don't believe God's word.
    You think you are so much better than him when you tell people they are not saved?

    You both get away with it.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  19. #180
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    12,793
    Thanks
    1,246
    Thanked 8,573 Times in 5,605 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147820
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You try to intimidate people on the Forum by insulting them.

    "And everybody knew you didn't give no lip to Big John"--Jimmy Dean

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us