User Tag List

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 3,204 Posts

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    That's kind of unfair to say about Catholics, who by and large tend to be fairly linear in their thinking, but hopelessly wrong in their doctrine. JWs, the experienced ones, anyway, are even more hopelessly wrong but can be all over the map at one time but SOUND cohesive. It's spooky to watch. The brand new JWs, though, are bricks.
    There was a post on Reddit recently (can't find the post) in which an ex-JW redditor described what it was like being a part of the JW cult. Horrifyingly fascinating.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),steko (February 2nd, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God didn't need Jesus to die on a wooden cross to save, he needed him to be dead to the flesh to save and that's exactly what he was, dead to the flesh and alive in God preaching the word of truth and life and those who believe in him are saved from this world of sin and death through the power of the Spirit. His words are Spirit and they are life. No need for him to die to save. He lived to save, he was saving in his lifetime.

John 1:29
    "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."

Genesis 22:7
    "And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TOL User For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (February 6th, 2018)

Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,482 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    So you kept on sinning?
    There’ll be days I lose the battle
    Grace says that it doesn’t matter
    ‘Cause the cross already won the war
    He’s Greater, He’s Greater
    If any of my views seem to be strange or new to you, it is to be hoped that you will not close your mind to them, but will emulate the noble Bereans, and not only read and study the chapters would discuss, but will also search the Scriptures to see whether these things be so.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (February 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),Lon (February 2nd, 2018),steko (February 2nd, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 2,601 Posts

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Typical Catholic doublespeak.
    Ephesians 2:8,9 took a LONG time to sink in. I'd have been one of those 'reluctant' heretics I think.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (February 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),steko (February 2nd, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 2,601 Posts

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    There’ll be days I lose the battle
    Grace says that it doesn’t matter
    ‘Cause the cross already won the war
    He’s Greater, He’s Greater
    Toss up
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

drbrumley (February 2nd, 2018),steko (February 2nd, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

For by grace I have been saved through faith, and that not of myself, it is a gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TOL User View Post
    8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

For by grace I have been saved through faith, and that not of myself, it is a gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
    Acts 1:11 "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,482 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Toss up
    One of my faves....
    If any of my views seem to be strange or new to you, it is to be hoped that you will not close your mind to them, but will emulate the noble Bereans, and not only read and study the chapters would discuss, but will also search the Scriptures to see whether these things be so.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

lifeisgood (February 27th, 2018),Lon (February 2nd, 2018),steko (February 2nd, 2018),Tambora (February 3rd, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acts 1:11 "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."
    Matthew 4:12-16
    "Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee; 13And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: 14That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

15The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

16The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TOL User For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee; 13And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: 14That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

15The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

16The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up."
    Romans 5:8
    “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TOL User For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you just going to spam verses without providing any sort of context?

Please don't spam.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

drbrumley (February 2nd, 2018),glorydaz (February 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),steko (February 2nd, 2018),Tambora (February 3rd, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Romans 5:8
    “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
    Must I NOT eat Pork in order to be saved? Must I bathe regularly in order to be saved? Must I awake at a certain hour in order to be saved? What must I do to be saved?

1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TOL User For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Are you just going to spam verses without providing any sort of context?

Please don't spam.
    i have to wait for the edit button to be turned on.. i have to wait 7 consecutive days.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have to wait for the edit button to be turned on.. i have to wait 7 consecutive days.
    FREE With conditions... User MUST:
    · Have at least 25 posts on TOL
    AND
    · Have been a TOL member for at least 7 days
    If the above conditions are met the user will automatically be promoted to the Registered PLUS level.

Thanks

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FREE With conditions... User MUST:
    · Have at least 25 posts on TOL
    AND
    · Have been a TOL member for at least 7 days
    If the above conditions are met the user will automatically be promoted to the Registered PLUS level.
    Spamming isn't the way to get 25 posts. It might even get you kicked from a thread.

You should keep your points all in one post, that way other users aren't flooded with notifications that one person posted and posted again and again and again and again...

Make your point in a single post.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

glorydaz (February 2nd, 2018),jsanford108 (February 5th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),Tambora (February 3rd, 2018)

Thread Information