User Tag List

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 856

Thread: Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

  1. #571
    Over 5000 post club marhig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,494
    Thanks
    1,945
    Thanked 2,407 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    [QUOTE=glorydaz;5192887]Do
    you walk on water and raise the dead, too?
    Jesus said my sheep hear my voice, if you can't hear his voice then you are not his sheep.

    Did you learn that stuff in the church you attend or what? Jimmy Swaggart?
    Who on earth is he?

    "I am overcoming the world."

    Boasting is excluded by the law of faith.



    They profess they know God, but by their works they deny Him.



    Jesus is the Word God become flesh, and you keep denying what is plainly written. Yes, you stumble over the Rock of Offense. It offends you that Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh.

    1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

    It offends you that Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God, and all things were created by and for Him. Colossians 1:16 You can't even allow yourself to look at the verses I show you. You hide from John 1:1 and John 1:14

    Jesus doesn't talk to you, because you can't even understand what has been written.

    Run and hide from John chapter 1.
    You ignore all those verses I have quoted, and concentrate on a couple and go over and over them again and again but you can't see the meaning, that God was in Christ. So of course God came in flesh, he was in Christ Jesus, Paul says clearly God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself. And Jesus was in the express image of God because there was no sin in him, so we see the fullness of God bodily and he is our perfect example to follow.

    And all those born of God should be starting to overcome their flesh, that's one of the things that the Holy Spirit does, he helps us to overcome. If we are not overcoming our flesh, then we won't be producing the fruits of the spirit. God can't be seen in us if we are living in the flesh.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

    Lazy afternoon (February 14th, 2018),popsthebuilder (February 14th, 2018)

  3. #572
    Over 5000 post club marhig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,494
    Thanks
    1,945
    Thanked 2,407 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Yup, somehow I knew you would focus in on just one verse, instead of looking at the entire passage as a whole.
    No, I read it all, but you ignore that verse which is clear that Jesus has a God, and his God has anointed him above his fellows.

    Did you read all the other verses I quoted? Do you ignore them too?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

    Lazy afternoon (February 14th, 2018),popsthebuilder (February 14th, 2018)

  5. #573
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,249
    Thanks
    2,775
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 1,101 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3305
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Are you really so naive?

    When we want to get a hypocrite to show their true colors, we brag or we talk mean, or we reach right up there and rip off their goody goody mask. Only a law keeper would fall for such an obvious ploy.

    The really incredible part is that the hypocrites don't see their own pride. They think it's too well hidden.
    Hidden.

    Try absent.

    Then try considering yourself nothing.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  6. #574
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,249
    Thanks
    2,775
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 1,101 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3305
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    You're kidding, right?



    See....it didn't take long at all.

    No separating....."just the SUBSTANCE that made Him the Christ from the TEMPORAL VESSEL that held it."

    God did not come down and put on a man suit...leaving the man suit behind later on.

    You are denying that Jesus is God. You are denying His Deity. You are an unbeliever....STILL.


    King of King and Lord of Lord. Look it up, Pops.
    Jesus is my King and my Lord and Christ is GOD, so don't say I deny things just because you don't understand them please.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  7. #575
    Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    5,566
    Thanks
    17,473
    Thanked 5,085 Times in 3,193 Posts

    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147578
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    No, I read it all,
    Liar. Go read verse 8.

    but you ignore that verse which is clear that Jesus has a God, and his God has anointed him above his fellows.
    You ignore verse 8 where the Father calls the Son "God."

    Did you read all the other verses I quoted?
    I think I skimmed them briefly.

    Do you ignore them too?
    Nope, because none of them go against my belief that Jesus is God, and the Father is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and yet all three are I AM, all three are one God.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 14th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018)

  9. #576
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,249
    Thanks
    2,775
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 1,101 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3305
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Do you walk on water and raise the dead, too?



    Did you learn that stuff in the church you attend or what? Jimmy Swaggart?



    "I am overcoming the world."

    Boasting is excluded by the law of faith.



    They profess they know God, but by their works they deny Him.



    Jesus is the Word God become flesh, and you keep denying what is plainly written. Yes, you stumble over the Rock of Offense. It offends you that Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh.

    1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

    It offends you that Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God, and all things were created by and for Him. Colossians 1:16 You can't even allow yourself to look at the verses I show you. You hide from John 1:1 and John 1:14

    Jesus doesn't talk to you, because you can't even understand what has been written.

    Run and hide from John chapter 1.
    "Law of faith"

    Reference please

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  10. #577
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,249
    Thanks
    2,775
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 1,101 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3305
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I'm reading what YOU write, and I'm talking about what YOU know and don't know.

    My point is that you deny Jesus Christ is God.

    Do you deny Jesus Christ is God?

    You're being pinned down here. Let's see what ya got.
    You do this like once a month.

    Jesus is GOD.

    I do not think the material temporal Holy Temple is the fullness of GOD.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  11. #578
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,249
    Thanks
    2,775
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 1,101 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3305
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Are you really so naive?

    When we want to get a hypocrite to show their true colors, we brag or we talk mean, or we reach right up there and rip off their goody goody mask. Only a law keeper would fall for such an obvious ploy.

    The really incredible part is that the hypocrites don't see their own pride. They think it's too well hidden.
    What a load...

    You expect me to believe that people exhibit pride to show others how to be humble?

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  12. #579
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,069
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,577 Times in 8,078 Posts

    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147840
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    And you don't have enough expertise to call an anonymous online user a "wolf." You don't have enough evidence.

    You just like feeling high and mighty online. Maybe bc you aren't as high and mighty irl?
    Thanks for the opinion, but, yes, I do have enough evidence, and I have the clout, authority, to mark/expose/identify/"out" any, and all wolves, by their testimony.


    Accept it, wolfie-I am on to you.
    Last edited by john w; February 14th, 2018 at 02:15 PM.
    Saint John W

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 14th, 2018),heir (February 21st, 2018),JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),Tambora (February 15th, 2018)

  14. #580
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,069
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,577 Times in 8,078 Posts

    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147840
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    Peter says no such thing? I'm actually quoting Peter!
    No, you lied. You quoted Peter, as your proof that I must answer any/all questions posed. That is your argument. I countered-Peter said no such thing. You misquoted him: He said:


    Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.



    Read it-You changed it, corrupted it, to

    Peter 3:15 KJV But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and always give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.

    That is slick, deceitful.
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    And no I haven't changed my argument, and I'm not arguing with you, I'm speaking the truth.
    Yes, you did-you argued "always answer"-no qualification/exception.



    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    I have showed why Jesus ignored them, and he didn't ignore the woman once he saw that she had faith, and then when she did, she was blessed and her daughter was healed.

    Without faith we will never hear or see Christ, through faith and by the grace of God, Christ will walk and talk with us, and help us to overcome the world.
    You changed your argument-moved the goal posts-you argued "always answer"-no qualification/exception.
    Last edited by john w; February 14th, 2018 at 02:15 PM.
    Saint John W

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 14th, 2018),JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),Tambora (February 15th, 2018)

  16. #581
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,069
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,577 Times in 8,078 Posts

    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147840
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    So you're telling me you gain your self-esteem from anonymous people online who have never met you?

    And that's good enough for you?

    Seems like your offline life might be missing something
    Seems like you engage in Dr. Phil psycho babble.

    So there.

    But thanks for checkin' in, Phil.
    Saint John W

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    glorydaz (February 14th, 2018),JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),patrick jane (February 14th, 2018),Tambora (February 15th, 2018)

  18. #582
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,011
    Thanks
    12,699
    Thanked 34,236 Times in 17,215 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147782
    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    "Law of faith"

    Reference please
    Here, but don't try to use it unlawfully. (I know you will try).

    Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),popsthebuilder (February 15th, 2018),Tambora (February 15th, 2018)

  20. #583
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,011
    Thanks
    12,699
    Thanked 34,236 Times in 17,215 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147782
    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    You do this like once a month.

    Jesus is GOD.

    I do not think the material temporal Holy Temple is the fullness of GOD.
    And this is always your caveat. (Your own form of denial).

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),Tambora (February 15th, 2018)

  22. #584
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,011
    Thanks
    12,699
    Thanked 34,236 Times in 17,215 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147782
    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    What a load...

    You expect me to believe that people exhibit pride to show others how to be humble?
    Poor thing. You don't know when you are being mocked?

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),Tambora (February 15th, 2018)

  24. #585
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,011
    Thanks
    12,699
    Thanked 34,236 Times in 17,215 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147782
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Thanks for the opinion, but, yes, I do have enough evidence, and I have the clout, authority, to mark/expose/identify/"out" any, and all wolves, by their testimony.


    Accept it, wolfie-I am on to you.
    Don't forget....experience.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (February 14th, 2018),lifeisgood (February 20th, 2018),Tambora (February 15th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us