User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Did Ron Wyatt really find the Ark of the Covenant?

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    You don't have a video of you and others digging for a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow but there is a video of Ron with others digging by the Garden tomb Golgotha escarpment. Your analogy is another example of your poor reasoning skills.
    No but I can fake one and pretend I found it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to User Name For Your Post:

patrick jane (February 13th, 2018)

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 750 Posts

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who knows? Israel is a land of miracles. Here's a video of god!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndcBLt-2vaQ

Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    So are you saying the location in this video is not the Garden tomb site? If so how is it not the location?:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WatchmanOnTheWall For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chair View Post
    Who knows? Israel is a land of miracles. Here's a video of god!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndcBLt-2vaQ
    The fact is this film proves Ron dug by the Garden tomb Golgotha escarpment, which proves the IAA lied and contradicts the GTA and you have no reasonable explanation for any of this while I do:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WatchmanOnTheWall For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,575 Times in 13,015 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    You sound like mo now.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The fact is this film proves Ron dug by the Garden tomb Golgotha escarpment, which proves the IAA lied and contradicts the GTA and you have no reasonable explanation for any of this while I do:
    I have explained reasonably and repeatedly, but you are not paying any attention.
    The GTA says that Ron Wyatt did dig there. They also said he didn't find the Ark. IAA says he didn't have a license to dig.

Everything makes sense, if you identify the correct liar in this story.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chair For Your Post:

User Name (February 13th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have explained reasonably and repeatedly, but you are not paying any attention.
    The GTA says that Ron Wyatt did dig there. They also said he didn't find the Ark. IAA says he didn't have a license to dig.

Everything makes sense, if you identify the correct liar in this story.
    Then do you agree the IAA lied? If not then why wasn't Ron stopped, prosecuted or locked up like everyone else who breaks these very strict laws?

Where is you REASONABLE explanation now?

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Then do you agree the IAA lied? If not then why wasn't Ron stopped, prosecuted or locked up like everyone else who breaks these very strict laws?

Where is you REASONABLE explanation now?
    Stop being such a dern fool.
    IAA did not lie. Ron Wyatt did.
    He wasn't locked up because the IAA doesn't have infinite policing resources. They don't succeed to " locked up like everyone else who breaks these very strict laws"

What is so difficult?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop being such a dern fool.
    IAA did not lie. Ron Wyatt did.
    He wasn't locked up because the IAA doesn't have infinite policing resources. They don't succeed to " locked up like everyone else who breaks these very strict laws"

What is so difficult?
    What's so difficult is that is totally impossible. As I showed you they lock up anyone who so much as begins to dig let alone dig with others for months at a time over many years and film it all and admit it and show it on national and international television! You are mental if you think the IAA aren't bare faced lying.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5191338
    Last edited by WatchmanOnTheWall; February 13th, 2018 at 03:42 PM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This discussion is going around in circles. And you keep deflecting it to the question of whether the IAA is lying. But the question isn't whether the IAA is lying. The question is whether Ron Wyatt actually found what he claimed to find. (Don't jump on me again, and pretend that I admitted that the IAA is lying. I didn't and I don't. It is simply not the point).

Ron Wyatt claimed to find a whole list of archaeological things. You can find a list of these on his Wikiipedia page. Professional archaeologists did not take him seriously. Here is a Christian site that claims he was a charlatan- and has evidence to show this.

You believe that circumstantial evidence indicates that he did indeed find the Ark. You have your own ideas about what constitutes evidence, especially when you really want to believe something (Preferably a non-standard belief.) I've run into your "logic" on the calendar issue as well.

You strike me as a fairly intelligent person, so I have this constant expectation that you will demonstrate some common sense. And I am constantly disappointed. Either that, or you like playing these games with anonymous people on the internet.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This discussion is going around in circles. And you keep deflecting it to the question of whether the IAA is lying. But the question isn't whether the IAA is lying. The question is whether Ron Wyatt actually found what he claimed to find. (Don't jump on me again, and pretend that I admitted that the IAA is lying. I didn't and I don't. It is simply not the point).

Ron Wyatt claimed to find a whole list of archaeological things. You can find a list of these on his Wikiipedia page. Professional archaeologists did not take him seriously. Here is a Christian site that claims he was a charlatan- and has evidence to show this.

You believe that circumstantial evidence indicates that he did indeed find the Ark. You have your own ideas about what constitutes evidence, especially when you really want to believe something (Preferably a non-standard belief.) I've run into your "logic" on the calendar issue as well.

You strike me as a fairly intelligent person, so I have this constant expectation that you will demonstrate some common sense. And I am constantly disappointed. Either that, or you like playing these games with anonymous people on the internet.
    Rubbish! I am more intelligent than that.

Look, we have agreed that there is no hard evidence Ron actually found it, only his word that he did. We also agree that he dug there but because he dug there over 10 times, over many years and sometimes for months at a time it is inconceivable that the IAA didn't intervene because they are well known for prosecuting and jailing people who only do this the once without the proper permissions as I proved to you;

When the looters are caught, they are jailed—instead of congratulated—for the find."
    https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...rs-go-to-jail/

They went to find antiquities, and ended up in jail:
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/228290

Yet Ron not only filmed his digs but freely discussed it on national and international television!:

Ron Wyatt Biblical Discoveries Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ZD...nzRFs&index=28

Ron Wyatt Biblical Discoveries Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at1MNi3XS58

Yet you think the IAA still did nothing! That obtuse kind of thinking is not rational. If you dug in Israel without permission and was caught you would be arrested! All of Ron's other discoveries are plainly visible to watch and visit and are real and consistent with the Bible accounts:

Noah's Ark: http://theologyonline.com/showthread...nd!&highlight=

And:

Pharaoh's Chariots in the Red Sea: http://theologyonline.com/showthread...03#post5177003

Appart from these he also found; Joseph's Grain Bins, Mt. Sinai ,Sodom & Gomorrah and the other cities of the plain: Zoar, Zeboim and Admah, to name but a few and all of the evidence for these can be seen on youtube.

Ron Wyatt was well know for his humility and honesty and it has never been proved that he ever told a lie. In fact this one claim that he found the Ark of the covenant only caused him to be ridiculed. Also Ron never made a penny from any of his discoveries and funded all of his own hundred plus trips himself from his day job as an anaesthetist.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    uh huh

have a nice day

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uh huh

have a nice day
    That's right. There is no way to argue that the IAA aren't lying. Ron was being honest:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video of the Crucifixion site as it is today:

Thread Information