User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 334

Thread: TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

  1. #286
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,404
    Thanks
    18,066
    Thanked 16,572 Times in 13,015 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Haven't heard much from Antifa/Black Lives Matter? Perhaps they were forced to get Jobs? Or, maybe they're just on hiatus? I'm kinda thinking, "The Well ran dry" if You know what I mean?
    Is today "Trump is a racist day?"

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    glorydaz (January 16th, 2018),Grosnick Marowbe (January 15th, 2018)

  3. #287
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,404
    Thanks
    18,066
    Thanked 16,572 Times in 13,015 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by steko View Post
    I took it personal.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 15th, 2018)

  5. #288
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,971
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,873 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363419
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    Just what was the "vicious slur" that Trump made?
    As you know, if I said it outright here, I'd be in trouble. Everyone knows what he said, and the fact that even his defenders who were there, would only say that they "don't remember" is telling that he did say it.

    From his comment it is obvious that he thinks there is a close relationship between skin color and national conditions.

    Why is it always about race for you guys?
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Rusha (January 15th, 2018)

  7. #289
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,971
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,873 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363419
    Fact Check: Have more mass shootings occurred under Obama than his predecessors?

    Times-Union readers want to know:



    I received an email that says that since the end of 2015 under President Barack Obama, there have been 162 mass shootings, compared to 11 under President Ronald Reagan, 20 under President George W. Bush and 23 under President Bill Clinton. Is this true?

    This claim was first posted by the website TruthStreamMedia.com on Dec. 2, 2015, according to Snopes.com. That website included a copy of its data and links to the sources used to compile the information, including Mother Jones and Wikipedia.

    Those sources, however, did not back up TruthStreamMedia.com’s claim that 162 mass shootings had occurred during Obama’s presidential tenure through 2015.

    Mother Jones recorded 25 mass shootings during that time, while Wikipedia’s list of “Mass Shootings in the United States by Year” recorded 47 such shootings between 2009 and 2015.

    Much of the discrepancies in the data can be attributed to each source’s different definitions of “mass shootings” and the criteria used for inclusion.

    Snopes.com notes that TruthStreamMedia.com loosened its definition of “mass shootings” to include domestic murders in its total for Obama, but excluding similar instances in the data for his predecessors.

    For example, Snopes.com found, one entry under Obama lists “Ervin Lupoe,” who killed his wife and five children in 2009, but this crime was not listed by either Wikipedia or Mother Jones because it is not classified as a “mass shooting” by their definitions:

    Mother Jones stated of its criteria, “Our focus is on public mass shootings in which the motive appeared to be indiscriminate killing.”

    Mother Jones’ criteria were that the shootings had to occur in a public place — except in the case of a party on private property in Crandon, Wis., and another in Seattle, where crowds of strangers had gathered — and that crimes primarily related to gang activity, armed robbery, or domestic violence in homes were not included.

    While Lupoe was included in Obama’s numbers, Snopes.com found that similar cases, such as Christian Longo’s murder of his wife and three children in 2002, were excluded from the records of Obama’s predecessors.
    http://jacksonville.com/reason/fact-...nder-obama-his

    Did anyone really think this wasn't another fake news story from the right?
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  8. #290
    Over 500 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    646
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 366 Times in 245 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    144638
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    As you know, if I said it outright here, I'd be in trouble. Everyone knows what he said, and the fact that even his defenders who were there, would only say that they "don't remember" is telling that he did say it.

    From his comment it is obvious that he thinks there is a close relationship between skin color and national conditions.

    Why is it always about race for you guys?
    LOL.... So conservatives are the ones always crying racism.... That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. You keep on digging holes that you can't climb out of. The more you try the more you descend into fantasy.

    Trump never mentioned race. He pointed to obvious conditions existing in a bunch of countries. You and your fellow leftists are the ones who cry racism. Ism's of all kinds are your political agenda. Without those accusations the left simply would cease to exist. I simply pointed out that skin color has nothing to do with the conditions existing in those countries for those same conditions have existed in nations regardless of the skin color of the inhabitants. Skin color is completely irrelevant. Those conditions exist because of corruption, lack of cohesiveness between the people who live there because those people don't work together, don't cooperate, to improve their own lots in life. Instead they fight with each other and kill each other.

    I've lived in real poverty. I know what it's like. I also know it's no excuse for a lack of cleanliness, cooperation, and honesty. And the existing corruption in those nations testifies to the dishonesty that is rife there. Corruption does not exist where dishonesty is not a way of life. And dishonesty is not relegated to those who have a skin color other than white. It's a problem of human nature at large. There is no culture, nation, race, or ethnicity in which dishonesty does not exist.

    Now come back and repeat my words to me. It's the only comeback you have. That in itself shows how inane it is. And you claim you're all about the facts.

  9. #291
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,971
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,873 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363419
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    LOL.... So conservatives are the ones always crying racism....
    You just did it again. I wrote:
    "The unfortunate thing was not that Trump made a vicious slur on people of various countries. It was that he blurted it out in a public meeting embarrassing America once again with his crude and uncontrolled bigotry.

    And yes, he's a little confused, these days. But this isn't a matter of declining mental processing, it's his nature to be that way. Ten years ago, he'd still have said it; he'd just have enough awareness to avoid saying it publicly."

    Nothing about race. It's about nationality. But because for you, it's all about race, you keep on playing the race card. Why is it always about race for you guys?
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Rusha (January 15th, 2018)

  11. #292
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,404
    Thanks
    18,066
    Thanked 16,572 Times in 13,015 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Is Trump Racist? | The Ben Shapiro Show Ep. 453

    https://youtu.be/cBfY70t2xJk



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 15th, 2018)

  13. #293
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,550
    Thanks
    16,161
    Thanked 32,573 Times in 21,955 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147900
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    You just did it again. I wrote:
    "The unfortunate thing was not that Trump made a vicious slur on people of various countries. It was that he blurted it out in a public meeting embarrassing America once again with his crude and uncontrolled bigotry.

    And yes, he's a little confused, these days. But this isn't a matter of declining mental processing, it's his nature to be that way. Ten years ago, he'd still have said it; he'd just have enough awareness to avoid saying it publicly."

    Nothing about race. It's about nationality. But because for you, it's all about race, you keep on playing the race card. Why is it always about race for you guys?
    Barb, You seem to know a lot about the hearts and minds of 'particular people,' especially politicians like Donald J. Trump? Are we to assume you are in possession of a very specialized "Gift of Supernatural Insight?" Could it be, "The Arch-Diocese of Rome" itself, has granted you this most unusual, superhuman ability? I marvel at the extent of your "Powers of Discernment and Uncanny Vision," concerning the nature of, mankind in general. You, Sir, are a man to be envied. With all due respect, I commend you, Sir. It, no doubt helps that you are an extremely handsome and dignified Gentleman with innate Charisma, to match.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (January 16th, 2018),Tambora (January 15th, 2018)

  15. #294
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,550
    Thanks
    16,161
    Thanked 32,573 Times in 21,955 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147900
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    As you know, if I said it outright here, I'd be in trouble. Everyone knows what he said, and the fact that even his defenders who were there, would only say that they "don't remember" is telling that he did say it.

    From his comment it is obvious that he thinks there is a close relationship between skin color and national conditions.

    Why is it always about race for you guys?
    Barb, may I first commend you for being born such a handsome and intuitive "Man of Valor." You, Sir, are a credit to all of those who walk "Planet Earth." I have no doubt within my very being, that you, would NEVER utter a foul and disparaging word against another fellow human being. Might I add, your ability to refrain from Judging anyone is to be admired and respected, beyond merit. My appreciation for you is only 'Dwarfed' by my admiration of you as a human being. If I could be in your presence for a mere infinitesimal period of time, I would walk away, a far better example of a human being. I feel grateful that you've decided to post in my esteemed thread. I'm not a Catholic, such as yourself, however, if I were I would compose a rather lengthy formal letter to the Vatican, praising you as one of the GREATEST Catholics to ever have occupied a seat in any Catholic Church on this planet. I'm at a loss for words now, due to the copious amounts of tears flowing down my cheeks like a mighty river of no return.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (January 16th, 2018),Tambora (January 15th, 2018)

  17. #295
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,971
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,873 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363419
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Barb, may I first commend you for being born such a handsome and intuitive "Man of Valor." You, Sir, are a credit to all of those who walk "Planet Earth." I have no doubt within my very being, that you, would NEVER utter a foul and disparaging word against another fellow human being.
    I wouldn't refer to entire nations of people as ********s, as Trump did. Would you? How degrading. What an embarrassment he's become to the United States.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Rusha (January 15th, 2018)

  19. #296
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,550
    Thanks
    16,161
    Thanked 32,573 Times in 21,955 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147900
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Is today "Trump is a racist day?"
    That reminds me of an old "Marx Brothers" film, entitled; "A Day at the Racist."

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 15th, 2018),Tambora (January 15th, 2018)

  21. #297
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,550
    Thanks
    16,161
    Thanked 32,573 Times in 21,955 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147900
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    And unknown to The Donald
    I think you might just be my "FAVORITE" Atheist on TOL. Your lack of knowledge is refreshing.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 15th, 2018),Tambora (January 15th, 2018)

  23. #298
    Gold level Subscriber fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,226
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 780 Times in 526 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    270264
    So did he say it or not say it?
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

  24. #299
    Journeyman Tehmill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My birth home is Southampton
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3536
    You all know that they all THINK that don't you? Obama thought it

    ....Trumpy said it
    To progress we have to go back...to the bible.

  25. #300
    TOL Legend musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    21,201
    Thanks
    3,955
    Thanked 19,412 Times in 11,254 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147751
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    So did he say it or not say it?
    The source is reportedly a Democrat staffer.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 16th, 2018),Tambora (January 15th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us