User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,577 Times in 22,522 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The far-left don't care about minorities, justice, doing right, morals, and righteousness. They care about votes. In other words; "Votes begat power and money." And, that's the name of the game, for them. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see the agenda of the far-left, with ease. The Democratic Party counts on the ignorance, naivety, and uninformed people of our country. To the far-left Dems, these particular citizens are just, "Useful Idiots."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (January 13th, 2018)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything and anything the 'far-left' does or says is aimed at "Unseating President Trump," by all means necessary. They don't care about anything else. They're driven by their hatred and animosity towards Donald Trump. After all, according to them, "he wasn't supposed to win?"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Lon (January 13th, 2018),Tambora (January 13th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,385 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Explain yourself, here?
    I mean that freeloader was saying Trump's point was about vetting for terrorists but the context of the meeting was about broader immigration and DACA. The shithole countries were Haiti and Africa. Not usually the ones we focus on for terrorism. I don't think letting terrorists in had anything to do with Trump's comments. Vetting for terrorists is one element of Trump's immigration/refugee policy but not one that I think factored into this issue.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kmoney For Your Post:

Rusha (January 14th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,385 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    The dems, the progressive left want new voters. Voters they can predict and control, they want these immigrants and refugees to depend on government. They've seen what's happened in the Southwest, red to purple or even blue. They do not care about the country, only votes, power and control.

[FONT="]Or maybe not so unintended. Now that immigration-advocacy groups and associated ethnic lobbies have become major constituencies of the Democratic party, the political ramifications of mass immigration have become difficult to ignore. One need not be a partisan or a cynic to believe that the term “undocumented Democrat” is not merely a conservative epithet but in fact exactly the way Chuck Schumer and other Democratic leaders look on illegal immigrants in the U.S. today. The problem is not just with amnesty but with the structure of our legal-immigration system. Because of family preferences, immigration begets more immigration — a fact of which Schumer is keenly aware.[/FONT]

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-it-helps-them
    There is a political element in just about anything politicians do.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 'far-left' are obviously, mystified/horrified at this apparent, Anomaly that occurred right under their very noses. They're still in "Shock" one year later. Their "Golden Girl" Hillary (Teflon Hill) Clinton lost to a 'non-politician.' That has to be traumatizing for them. No doubt, most of them are now relying on, Therapists, Tranquillizers, and Safe-areas, in order to cope.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,576 Times in 13,016 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    There is a political element in just about anything politicians do.
    I just saw a meeting in PA with Ellison, somebody video recorded it. He said if any dem in PA is not for a "clean" DACA, they are out and on their own. The first meeting this week with Trump went too well for Trump. He proposed passing DACA with border security and a small amount of money for the wall and then they could move to "comprehensive" immigration. The dems don't want solutions, they want to weaponize the dreamers and they do not care about them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (January 13th, 2018)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just saw a meeting in PA with Ellison, somebody video recorded it. He said if any dem in PA is not for a "clean" DACA, they are out and on their own. The first meeting this week with Trump went too well for Trump. He proposed passing DACA with border security and a small amount of money for the wall and then they could move to "comprehensive" immigration. The dems don't want solutions, they want to weaponize the dreamers and they do not care about them.

That's true. They ONLY care about "Unseating" the President of the United States, no matter what the cost.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

patrick jane (January 13th, 2018),Tambora (January 13th, 2018)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "Far-Left" is only fooling themselves and a portion of the Population who happen to be uninformed, uneducated and, of course, misinformed. The 'latter' is misinformed by the Media, Hollywood, and the obstructionist liberal politicians.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

patrick jane (January 13th, 2018),Tambora (January 13th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,576 Times in 13,016 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (January 13th, 2018)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it's very simple, the far-left is ONLY concentrating on getting rid of Donald Trump. No matter what they devise, say, lie about, and make accusations about, are the "Tools" they are using to try and achieve their agenda/goal. Remember, "Unseating" the President is their ONLY goal at this present time. Therefore, we can expect more imaginative attacks on the President in the near future. The idea is to "Throw anything/everything at the "WALL" (No pun intended) and see what happens to stick.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw this yesterday and found it rather humorous. I wonder what "Profanities" they'll "SPEW" next?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next, CNN and their ilk will be telling "Dirty Jokes" live, on air.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    .S. Sen. Lindsey Graham didn't directly confirm President Donald Trump's use of the term "shithole countries" but did say Friday that he made his feelings known to the president about something negative he'd uttered.

“Following comments by the president, I said my piece directly to him yesterday," Graham said in a statement.

"The president and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel," he added. "I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals."

A day after Trump is alleged to have used the comments during a bipartisan White House meeting on immigration, questions rekindled anew of whether the president is a racist, especially as his words were reportedly directed at people from Africa, Haiti and El Salvador.

U.S. Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., a ranking member of Democratic House leadership and the Congressional Black Caucus, said he will pursue a censure resolution against the president next week.

"I am hopeful that we will do that and get bipartisan support for it," Clyburn said on CNN. "The president is the commander in chief, and this is the kind of conduct that would be 'unbecoming of an officer.' "

Few Republicans defended the president's remarks, and party leaders were silent most of Friday. Graham did not respond until the afternoon.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., told an audience in Milwaukee that Trump's comments were "very unfortunate, unhelpful" but quickly changed the topic to his own family's history of emigrating from Ireland.

He called immigration "a beautiful story of America" and said Africans in his hometown of Janesville, Wis., are "incredible citizens."

https://www.postandcourier.com/polit...50e17b81f.html
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 669 Posts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    [/I][/B]
    That's true. They ONLY care about "Unseating" the President of the United States, no matter what the cost.
    Learned that from Mitch McConnell's position on Obama. Be careful what you wish for Mitchy.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonahdog For Your Post:

Rusha (January 14th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 46,667 Times in 28,790 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Only the left could be this stupid.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (January 14th, 2018)

Thread Information