User Tag List

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,291 Times in 28,548 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (January 14th, 2018),patrick jane (January 13th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 2,712 Posts

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post

President Bill Clinton ----------------------------------------- President Donald Trump
    OR King David by that token!

What Trump said isn't "naughty" - it was a "racist" slur pure and simple and if that wasn't his intention, why hasn't he addressed the nation from the Oval Office to correct that impression?
    It wasn't even racist. The only offense is calling third world places outhouses. That's the only concern: A political concern about offending people who have to live in those places "Because" liberals try to put on a nice face and use a nice spin, calling evil-good. Instead of "outhouse" it is 'their culture.' Well, no. Someone is exploiting these people because they have enough resources to end the problems, if they desired. I don't like the comparison, but instead, we should look at what the point is. Simply getting up and arms isn't dialogue. I can't change the President's words. Overlooking the word, I might be able to vote, or send money, or any number of other things (Imho, the more important).

What is truly sacrilegious is not only Trump's arrogance that his life is so exemplary that he has no need to seek God's forgiveness from sin, but reinforced by the decision by many conservative Christians to wilfully ignore those verses of Scripture rebuking those who follow that route!

"I try to lead a life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness ... Why do I have to repent? Why do I have to ask forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?"
    - Donald Trump
    Wow, thanks for the whole quote. Question, do "you" try to live a life where you don't have to ask for forgiveness? What is wrong with 'trying not to sin?' Was there more? If this is it, I believe a LOT of people have done this man a disservice.

1 John 1:8-10
    8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
    9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
    10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
    So is gossip and misrepresentation? I didn't vote for Trump, but he is doing what he said and taking a LOT of flak for a job he is doing with no salary, and I think, for the most part, he is doing a good job AND incredibly better than Obama, Bush, or Clinton, imho.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

glorydaz (January 13th, 2018),patrick jane (January 13th, 2018),Tambora (January 14th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,419 Times in 11,255 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Musterion, I usually enjoy your posts, however, I couldn't quite grasp or comprehend what you were trying to say here? It seemed like it went off in different directions and had no real point to it? Could you please articulate what you were trying to convey? Perhaps, point by point would help me to understand more clearly. I really want to get what you're saying.
    The point was, even IF Trump is every bad moral thing they say he is, their outrage about him is FAKE because the exact same things were practiced by their heroes (worse, in the case of Teddy and his Dodge and FDRs internment of Japanese Americans). So you can know from that, that they're lying hypocrites.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (January 14th, 2018),patrick jane (January 13th, 2018),Tambora (January 14th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,350 Times in 17,762 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    The point was, even IF Trump is every bad moral thing they say he is, their outrage about him is FAKE because the exact same things were practiced by their heroes (worse, in the case of Teddy and his Dodge and FDRs internment of Japanese Americans). So you can know from that, that they're lying hypocrites.
    Yep, and I was just reading this list of "bad words" some of the past presidents have said, including Obama and Clinton. The Funniest ones were by Abe Lincoln and Lyndon Johnson. I need to find that article, but I might get in trouble for saying "bad words".

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (January 14th, 2018),patrick jane (January 13th, 2018),Tambora (January 14th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,385 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evangelical rift intensifies over Trump immigration remarks
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/13...n-remarks.html

NEW YORK – Donald Trump's vulgar remarks questioning why the U.S. should admit immigrants from Haiti and Africa have spotlighted the bitter divide among American evangelicals about his presidency.

While some of his evangelical backers expressed support for his leadership, other conservative Christians are calling the president racist and say church leaders had a moral imperative to condemn him.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kmoney For Your Post:

Rusha (January 14th, 2018)

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thus far, no one has come forward and admitted to ever using a "curse word," amazing. I guess the President is the only one in the history of mankind?
    I have never once f***ing cursed in my whole life

TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,926 Times in 22,206 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    Evangelical rift intensifies over Trump immigration remarks
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/13...n-remarks.html

NEW YORK – Donald Trump's vulgar remarks questioning why the U.S. should admit immigrants from Haiti and Africa have spotlighted the bitter divide among American evangelicals about his presidency.

While some of his evangelical backers expressed support for his leadership, other conservative Christians are calling the president racist and say church leaders had a moral imperative to condemn him.
    Well, allow me to enlighten you. There are out there, several so-called, "Christians" who are in fact, liberal non-Christians just pretending to be "True Believers." And, there are also Christians who are new to the faith and have yet to become 'mature in their faith." Lastly, there are Religious people who believe they're Christians, however, they end up being mere, "Religious Zealots" and not "True Believers." Not all of those who call themselves; "Christians" are actually "True Believers." The validity of these reports depends on what category these particular "Christians," belong in.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (January 14th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Got Ya.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,385 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
    I didn't even ask an initial question.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kmoney For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (January 14th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    I didn't even ask an initial question.
    It doesn't appear you have ALL the answers, either.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're a member of "The Body of Christ" and are interested in the election process, however, you're presently involved with the Democratic Party, you best abandon it, immediately. The Democratic Party represents, liberal causes such as; Abortion, injustice, violence, and other anti-Christian causes. They are the party of Antifa and Black Lives Matter. Miraculously, Donald Trump won the election. He not only won over sixteen or so seasoned politicians, he fought a battle against "The Clinton Machine," and won the Presidency. It was "God's Will and Purpose that allowed for a "Trump Presidency." Satan and his fallen angels are, ultimately behind the obstructionist far-left Democrats and their ilk. Even though the forces of evil are at work to bring down the President, they'll be unable to do so, until God's Will and Purpose is fulfilled.

This is TRULY a Spiritual Battle going on today.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimately, everything going on will lead to the "Anti-Christ" be revealed someday. (Perhaps, that will be sooner, than, later.) A portion of Believers look forward to the "Body of Christ" being taken out of the world (The Rapture) before, the "Unholy trinity" will rise to power over the world. Eventually, Christ will return and the people of earth will suffer GREAT Tribulation. (The blood will flow through the streets) Everything is headed for this climactic time. There's no need to be concerned about "Global Warming." God, according to the Bible will destroy this present world and create another one, at some point. Christ will, at some point, reign on the earth and will be seated on the "Throne of David" for a thousand years. This is known as "The Millennial Kingdom."

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wheather you believe what the Bible has to say or not, your, lack of faith will not keep these things from occurring. Perhaps, you'll be here to see some of these events occur?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're a member of "The Body of Christ" and are interested in the election process, however, you're presently involved with the Democratic Party, you best abandon it, immediately. The Democratic Party represents, liberal causes such as; Abortion, injustice, violence, and other anti-Christian causes. They are the party of Antifa and Black Lives Matter. Miraculously, Donald Trump won the election. He not only won over sixteen or so seasoned politicians, he fought a battle against "The Clinton Machine," and won the Presidency. It was "God's Will and Purpose that allowed for a "Trump Presidency." Satan and his fallen angels are, ultimately behind the obstructionist far-left Democrats and their ilk. Even though the forces of evil are at work to bring down the President, they'll be unable to do so, until God's Will and Purpose is fulfilled.

This is TRULY a Spiritual Battle going on today.
    Your deity put The Donald at 1600 PA Avenue? Did he do the same for Putin? Put him in the Kremlin. For his Will and Purpose?
    We know that particular Will and Purpose is divine because the first letters are capitalized?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonahdog For Your Post:

Rusha (January 14th, 2018)

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,574 Times in 2,612 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    To be fair I'd like it to be verified completely as well, although I have no difficulty in believing it's more likely than not to have occurred...
    Considering the Access Hollywood tape, his history of racism (including his support of white nationalists in Charlottesville), his STATEMENTS during the campaign, I don't need further verification. It's part of who he is ... he said it, and it's not the first time. The difference is that he actually had someone in the meeting who isn't willing to cower behind him.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (January 14th, 2018)

Thread Information