User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

Over 6000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 Times in 834 Posts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    "No, No. I'm not a racist," - Donald Trump

"I'm not a crook." - Richard Nixon
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks
    Thanked 27,470 Times in 18,467 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post

"I'm not very bright." - Barbarian

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

patrick jane (January 16th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get that it doesn't bother you. Notice that it bothers most Americans. There's a reason for that. It's the same reason that Trump is now denying that he said it. Even Trump realizes that he crossed a line that's going to cost him.
    It won't cost him a "Plum Nickel." That's just wishful thinking on your part.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,349 Times in 12,096 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

"I'm not a troll" - barbaryan
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

7. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (January 16th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    It won't cost him a "Plum Nickel." That's just wishful thinking on your part.
    White House aides were demoralized on Thursday night, watching the word “********” slink across the cable news chyrons.

In the wake of the administration’s tax reform coup, Fiat Chrysler had just announced it planned to spend more than $1 billion to move its assembly plant for the Ram truck from Mexico to Michigan. Walmart touted a round of bonuses and higher pay for its U.S. workers.

And the White House communications team had pre-planned a sit-down interview for the president with reporters from The Wall Street Journal on Thursday — an outlet they expected would focus on economic news and help drive the message of the day.

Instead, all of that was lost amid “shithole”-gate, after the president, frustrated that an immigration deal would include protections for people from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries, referred to those nations as “******** countries” and expressed an interest in welcoming emigrants from Norway, instead.

“It’s very frustrating,” admitted one senior White House aide. “We keep going off the rails with this other stuff.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...s-react-337961
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

White House aides were demoralized on Thursday night, watching the word “********” slink across the cable news chyrons.

In the wake of the administration’s tax reform coup, Fiat Chrysler had just announced it planned to spend more than $1 billion to move its assembly plant for the Ram truck from Mexico to Michigan. Walmart touted a round of bonuses and higher pay for its U.S. workers.

And the White House communications team had pre-planned a sit-down interview for the president with reporters from The Wall Street Journal on Thursday — an outlet they expected would focus on economic news and help drive the message of the day.

Instead, all of that was lost amid “shithole”-gate, after the president, frustrated that an immigration deal would include protections for people from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries, referred to those nations as “******** countries” and expressed an interest in welcoming emigrants from Norway, instead.

“It’s very frustrating,” admitted one senior White House aide. “We keep going off the rails with this other stuff.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...s-react-337961
    Barb, that four letter word sure sends you into a "Tizzy" doesn't it? Although I shouldn't be that surprised after all, a man like you probably has NEVER been exposed to such a "dreadful word" let alone, used such a horrendous expletive. I actually admire you for that. Surely you must have been 'sheltered' as a small child, correct?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To have gone through life without ONCE hearing or using a "Naughty word" is something most of us are not blest with. I can see why 'certain individuals' have been traumatized by this form of communication. There are, within our society a small portion of people whose sensitivities are beyond the NORM. For these folks, even a minuscule deviation from their daily routine sends them into, immediate "convulsive mental spasms." That response is what transpired shortly after the report on Trump's alleged usage of that profoundly disturbing word choice. We must be patient with these folks. They have gone through something, most of us only experience through some form of "Macabre nightmare sequence."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it really matter that much to you?
    Yes, some people like facts.
    Please don't waste your time trying to guess why I want facts.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Barb, that four letter word sure sends you into a "Tizzy" doesn't it?
    Eight letters. And as you see from the news story, it sure has the WH in a tizzy, um?

Although I shouldn't be that surprised after all, a man like you probably has NEVER been exposed to such a "dreadful word" let alone, used such a horrendous expletive.
    Spent my youth, during summers, driving spikes on track gangs. So I've been exposed to language that would make you wet your pants. But the funny thing is, even the old gandies knew when it was OK to talk like that, and when it wasn't appropriate. They weren't educated men, but they were men.

And that's why Trump doesn't know it.

Thread Information