User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,597 Times in 2,626 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    I am sure Donald Trump believes in the works of A. Jensen and R. Herrnstein, and thinks these people have lower IQs and are less able to be productive, which is his measure of future citizens.
    Which would be fine ... if America was a banana republic ... which of course, is his ultimate goal. He is willing to destroy America if that means being a dictator like Putin.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Is anyone on TOL willing to admit that, sometime, somewhere, they said or thought a "Dirty Word?" I find it a bit worrisome that our President had the audacity and the human frailty of letting a horrendously Obscene and overtly disgusting word just, fly out of his mouth. Why, in the 'good old days' if a kid perpetrated such a devastating and unnerving sin against society, he or she would have their mouth washed out with soap. The "Far-lefts" latest "ploy" is to EXAGGERATE a word that our President said, that might just be worthy of the dreaded; "IMPEACHMENT" word. I would assume the "MEDIA" are going to try and run this "WORD SCAM" for a few weeks or so? I'm certain they will milk it as far as it will carry their agenda.

Why, they might even try to attach the "Word that ought not to be spoken in public" to their theory that, "He has mental illness combined with (Dementia) senility." I mean, why else would an otherwise, grown adult man utter such a "Filthy/derogatory word?" Think of it, would anybody in their right mind utter such an 'uncivilized word?" I would imagine, not. I suppose the "honest media, Hollywood, etc, believe it's their duty to clean up all "filthy language" wherever they find it. So far as Hollywood goes, I've been going to the movies for years (I quit going a number of years ago) and I have NEVER heard a rotten word come out of any Actors mouth.

Somebody here will say; "Well, we hold the President of the USA to a 'higher standard.' Shouldn't parents be held to a 'higher standard,' as well? Yet, there are parents that regularly curse in front of their kids? It appears as if there's a modicum of "HYPOCRISY" being used by Hollywood and the Media. It all boils down to the fact that, the 'far-left' absolutely HATES Donald Trump and those who dared to vote for him. They call us; "Deplorables and Nazis."
    are you referring to the 'shi*' word? Senator Durbin and Senator Graham said Mr. Trump used that word but other Senators who were in that meeting said Mr. Trump didn't. Both Senator Perdue and Senator Nielsen say that Mr. Trump did not use that word or that they are unsure if Mr. Trump used that word, meaning, if that word was used, it came across as 'common language'. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...es-remark.html

Thanks
    Thanked 7,012 Times in 4,852 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Which would be fine ... if America was a banana republic ... which of course, is his ultimate goal. He is willing to destroy America if that means being a dictator like Putin.
    He does seem to admire Putin more than anyone else. Maybe he would like to be the dictator. For that, it would be better if he had his own TV fiction show.
    So, what?

believe it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (February 7th, 2018),Tambora (February 7th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,012 Times in 4,852 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Jensen, although he believed IQ to be heritable, was not a racist. He didn't explicitly argue that some races are innately smarter than others. Indeed, he only said that there might be differences in IQ between races. We now know that there are no biological human races, which makes Jensen's speculation difficult to support.

He was never able to adequately separate environmental and heritable causes of intelligence. And even Jensen was like his fellow psychologists, aware that intelligence was due to a combination of heritable and environmental causes.

It would be flattering to think that genes determine intelligence; my kids have done well academically, and have jobs that are competitive and require intellectual ability.

But I'm thinking that Mrs. B.'s understanding of child development and her constant nurturing and support had far more to do with that. I hope I also had something to do with it, if not as much as Mrs. B.
    Did you ever sit down and talk to him, I have.
    So, what?

believe it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Tambora (February 7th, 2018)

Thread Information