User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 82

Thread: Ann Coulter says Trump appears senile

  1. #16
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 8,389 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147843
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Wow, I didn't think it was possible to get JohnW mad.

    Seriously, I know you're just about impossible to troll, but you're a master at trolling.

    Troll, you muse, Hop Sing? I'm a stock trader, and one of the most feared, respected gunslingers on TOL, having clout, authority, presence, respect; while you are quite irrelevant, a clown, in a parade of clowns, largely ignored. My evidence?:

    Your page:This page has had 2,480 visits




    Vs. my page:
    This page has had 16,699 visits


    Contrasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    If you actually do a lot of trading, you already know...
    Well, Hop Sing, I've forgotten more than you know about the stock market, as you would not know the difference between a stock trading on the market, and a stock boy at HD, or the difference between the chairman of the Federal Reserve, and Frank Sinatra..


    Poor Hop Sing. Sit, comrade-you're beginning to bore me.Vy ponimayete,tovarishch?
    Saint John W

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 11th, 2018),Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  3. #17
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,090
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 1,124 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    343103


    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Poll on the Lord Jesus Christ-worldwide "approval" rating: 33%(And, if you exclude Roman Catholics, who are not really members of Christ's body, the figure is probably less than 10%).

    Your point? Rhetorical q.

    A Muslim, to a member of the boc:

    Read it and weep, "Christians!"



    Take your seat, liberal Roman commie.
    People only try to change the subject when they that they lack the facts, and/or the verbal skills, to mount an effective response!

    The reality is that a 36% job approval rate for Trump is as good as its going to get, Republican politicians in the House and the Senate realize that, and short of a miracle, they need to start looking for alternate employment!
    Last edited by jgarden; January 11th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.

  4. #18
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,929
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 2,715 Times in 1,840 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    338649
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  5. #19
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 8,389 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147843
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Wow, I didn't think it was possible to get JohnW mad.

    Seriously, I know you're just about impossible to troll, but you're a master at trolling.

    If you actually do a lot of trading, you already know that presidents don't have that much to do with stock market trends in the long run.

    Presidents normally decline to take credit for gains in the stock market. The Dow Jones and the Standard & Poor’s 500 are simple reflections of market sentiment and short-term profits, after all. And what goes up has a way of inevitably going sideways or crashing down.

    That has not stopped Donald Trump and his administration from celebrating the Dow hitting 22,000 for the first time this week. A little less than a year ago, Trump described the soaring stock market as a “big, fat, ugly bubble.” Now, he argues it is a reflection of corporate executives’ belief that things are looking up, thanks in no small part to him.

    https://www.theatlantic.com/business...-22000/535842/

    None of this has anything to do with the reason Anne Coulter thinks Trump is showing signs of senility. She's more concerned with his willingness to sell out his base to solve a personal problem:
    "Trump was more than willing to sell out the base to solve a personal problem of his -- the Michael Wolff book -- but managed to not convince a single American that he's articulate, bright or a good leader."

    Add one more to the long, long line of people who thought they could trust Trump, and lived to regret it.
    More communist propaganda, from a left wing, liberal commie!
    Saint John W

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 11th, 2018),Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  7. #20
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,929
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 2,715 Times in 1,840 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    338649
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Vs. my page:
    This page has had 16,699 visits
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  8. #21
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 8,389 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147843
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Did not you write this on August 13, 1979, comrade Boris?:

    Saint John W

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 11th, 2018),Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  10. #22
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,929
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 2,715 Times in 1,840 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    338649
    Ann Coulter writes:
    "Trump was more than willing to sell out the base to solve a personal problem of his -- the Michael Wolff book -- but managed to not convince a single American that he's articulate, bright or a good leader."


    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    More communist propaganda, from a left wing, liberal commie!
    That would explain why she looks a little like Lavrentiy Beria in drag.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  11. #23
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 8,389 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147843
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post



    People only try to change the subject when they that they lack the facts, and/or the verbal skills, to mount an effective response!

    The reality is that a 36% job approval rate for Trump is as good as its going to get, Republican politicians in the House and the Senate realize that, and short of a miracle, they need to start looking for alternate employment!
    No-you "argued:"

    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post

    If Trump can only achieve a job approval rating of 36%, despite a record economy and Republican majorities in the House and Senate, what happens when some and/or all of those supports are removed?
    Poll on the Lord Jesus Christ-worldwide "approval" rating: 33%(And, if you exclude Roman Catholics, who are not really members of Christ's body, the figure is probably less than 10%).

    Your point? Rhetorical q.

    A Muslim, to a member of the boc:

    Read it and weep, "Christians!"


    Take your seat, liberal Roman commie.
    Saint John W

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 11th, 2018),Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  13. #24
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 845 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    324213
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Troll, you muse, Hop Sing? I'm a stock trader, and one of the most feared, respected gunslingers on TOL, having clout, authority, presence, respect; while you are quite irrelevant, a clown, in a parade of clowns, largely ignored. My evidence?:

    Your page:This page has had 2,480 visits




    Vs. my page:
    This page has had 16,699 visits


    Contrasts.



    Well, Hop Sing, I've forgotten more than you know about the stock market, as you would not know the difference between a stock trading on the market, and a stock boy at HD, or the difference between the chairman of the Federal Reserve, and Frank Sinatra..


    Poor Hop Sing. Sit, comrade-you're beginning to bore me.Vy ponimayete,tovarishch?
    Oh, my, I am so frightened, a TOL gunslinger

  14. #25
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 8,389 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147843
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Ann Coulter writes:
    "Trump was more than willing to sell out the base to solve a personal problem of his -- the Michael Wolff book -- but managed to not convince a single American that he's articulate, bright or a good leader."




    That would explain why she looks a little like Lavrentiy Beria in drag.
    Vladimir Lenin/"Democratic" party slogan/quote/writes:

    "A lie told often enough becomes the truth....The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses....The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation."

    Commies!
    Saint John W

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  16. #26
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 8,389 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147843
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    Oh, my, I am so frightened, a TOL gunslinger
    Jealous, Boris? You're not in my league, Commie.
    Saint John W

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  18. #27
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 8,389 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147843
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    Oh, my, I am so frightened, a TOL gunslinger
    Your "page" has had 88 visits




    Did your kin visit your "page," after this pic was taken?
    Saint John W

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  20. #28
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,929
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 2,715 Times in 1,840 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    338649
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    Oh, my, I am so frightened, a TOL gunslinger
    Give him his due. It's no small thing to get 16,699 visits.

    I don't guess it is.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  21. #29
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 8,389 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147843
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Give him his due. It's no small thing to get 16,699 visits.

    I don't guess it is.
    Next up from comrade Barbarian?:"Peace, bread and work!!!...We don't want nuclear weapons/we want tractors on our fields!...Lenin lived, Lenin lives, Lenin will live!...Three stages of communism: To catch up and get ahead! Keep up. Do not lose track.."
    Saint John W

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  23. #30
    Over 2000 post club User Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,057
    Thanks
    473
    Thanked 424 Times in 296 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    203712
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    None of this has anything to do with the reason Anne Coulter thinks Trump is showing signs of senility.
    Does this sound like a man who is going senile to you?
    .

    I think not!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us