User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69

Thread: IS OPRAH PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL?

  1. #31
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    10,107
    Thanks
    1,103
    Thanked 7,637 Times in 4,949 Posts

    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147784
    Oprah would represent a serious upgrade over the last two candidates for President offered up by the Democrats.

    But I woudn't vote for her against Trump.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

    Tambora (January 10th, 2018)

  3. #32
    Over 500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St. Louis County, Mo.
    Posts
    658
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 123 Times in 97 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    61276
    what a grand idea, lets trade a President who has trouble controlling what comes out of his mouth, for a president that can't control what she puts into her mouth...... genius.....DUH

  4. #33
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,593
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 897 Posts

    Blog Entries
    11
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    321102

  5. #34
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,593
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 897 Posts

    Blog Entries
    11
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    321102


    IS OPRAH PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL

    The recent Alabama Senate election has proved, if nothing else, that the Republicans have lost the women's vote - even in the reddest of states!

    Oprah could not only mobilize the anti-Trump majority, but also act as a lightning rod for the women's vote in traditional conservative areas, like the South and Mid-West!

    She could not only defeat Trump, but also attract America's best and brightest - because they refuse to work for "The Donald!"
    Last edited by jgarden; January 10th, 2018 at 03:05 AM.

  6. #35
    Not a member of the LOL Bro Club. musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    19,765
    Thanks
    3,319
    Thanked 15,992 Times in 9,273 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147729
    Hollywood is only pushing her to draw attention off of their many rapists that they've always known about. After the tragedy of Obama, there's many people who won't ever vote for another black leftist. America did it twice, we've got nothing more to prove on that point.

    Next up, moron Tom Hanks will be propped up as another distraction.

    Economy is coming alive again after 8 years of intentional stagnation. Corrupt EPA about to lose half it's staff. Taxes cut. Trump already owns 2020.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 10th, 2018),Tambora (January 11th, 2018)

  8. #36
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    30,004
    Thanks
    13,178
    Thanked 27,470 Times in 18,467 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147858
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Hollywood is only pushing her to draw attention off of their many rapists that they've always known about. After the tragedy of Obama, there's many people who won't ever vote for another black leftist. America did it twice, we've got nothing more to prove on that point.

    Next up, moron Tom Hanks will be propped up as another distraction.

    Economy is coming alive again after 8 years of intentional stagnation. Corrupt EPA about to lose half it's staff. Taxes cut. Trump already owns 2020.



    God Willing, let it be so.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    Tambora (January 11th, 2018)

  10. #37
    Not a member of the LOL Bro Club. musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    19,765
    Thanks
    3,319
    Thanked 15,992 Times in 9,273 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147729
    Without lying, there is nothing the MSM will be able to say about 8 years under Obama, to diminish what Trump is accomplishing. Many people have learned the hard way to see through or just ignore the MSM.

    And by the way, it is now out that the Democrats want unrestricted immigration just to replace one voting population with a new one. It's all about power and history shows that if someone is willing to lie to get power, push them hard enough and they're almost certainly willing to murder to keep it.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 10th, 2018),Tambora (January 11th, 2018)

  12. #38
    Not a member of the LOL Bro Club. musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    19,765
    Thanks
    3,319
    Thanked 15,992 Times in 9,273 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147729
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Oprah would represent a serious upgrade over the last two candidates for President offered up by the Democrats.
    You mean the last four Democrat candidates, don't you? Clinton, Obama, McCain and Romney?

    I don't see any reason to think she'd be any better than Clinton or Obama and could potentially be worse. She would be everything they say is wrong with Trump (inexperienced, used to getting own way, etc) except she's a leftist New Ager. That could be a very dangerous mix.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 10th, 2018),Tambora (January 11th, 2018)

  14. #39
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    30,004
    Thanks
    13,178
    Thanked 27,470 Times in 18,467 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147858
    I really don't believe our nation could withstand a far-left Administration. I earnestly believe that people with bad and evil intentions seem to gravitate towards the Democratic Party and their far-left agendas. When I was growing up my Mom and Dad were Democrats, however, back then, in the 50s and 60s the Democratic Party were not in the extreme far-left area like they are today. The Democratic Party has moved, into the ominous dark area of politics in the last couple of years or so. Thus, a dark cloud has been hovering over our nation. A horrendous division has become the rule of the day. because of it. Antifa and Black Lives Matter were born out of this move to the far-left. I really don't see this situation going away any day soon.

    The Democratic Party cannot/will not, accept their defeat by Donald Trump and I believe they would rather see our country in turmoil and utterly destroyed rather than join forces with the Conservatives of our nation. The young people are clamoring for Socialism/Communism even though they don't realize the problems caused by such a 'totalitarian' regime. I believe it was God's Will that Donald Trump be our President during these trying times. There is a delusion and irrational thinking possessing the minds of those on the far-left. They're just not thinking straight. It's difficult if not impossible to discuss anything, political with these people. They're angry, delusional, and sometimes verbally and physically violent. I purchased a red "Make America Great Again" Cap, with no real intention of wearing it in public, but, just to make a personal statement. If I were to wear it outside in public, no doubt, there would be an uproar. During this period of time, people have lost their ability to be civil towards one another. It's, "Us against them."

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    Tambora (January 11th, 2018)

  16. #40
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    30,004
    Thanks
    13,178
    Thanked 27,470 Times in 18,467 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147858
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Without lying, there is nothing the MSM will be able to say about 8 years under Obama, to diminish what Trump is accomplishing. Many people have learned the hard way to see through or just ignore the MSM.

    And by the way, it is now out that the Democrats want unrestricted immigration just to replace one voting population with a new one. It's all about power and history shows that if someone is willing to lie to get power, push them hard enough and they're almost certainly willing to murder to keep it.
    The Democratic Party are not interested in actually 'helping' the "Illegal Immigrants" they just know that, subsequently, the immigrants will vote Democrat (legally or illegally) and they desire the cheap labor force, as well.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    musterion (January 10th, 2018),Tambora (January 11th, 2018)

  18. #41
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    30,004
    Thanks
    13,178
    Thanked 27,470 Times in 18,467 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147858
    The Democratic Party likes to keep the 'Black Community' in a "Helpless Position." Therefore, Black folks believe the Democratic Party will support them, protect them, and coddle them. All the time, the 'party' is just using them for votes. The Democratic Party desires to keep the Black Community where they are; feeling helpless without the Party. If the Black folks were to "Wake up and smell the Coffee" they would depart from the Democratic Party and make it on their own. After all, the Democratic Party created the KKK, remember?

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    musterion (January 10th, 2018),Tambora (January 11th, 2018)

  20. #42
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    14,153
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 2,545 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1112122
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post


    IS OPRAH PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL

    The recent Alabama Senate election has proved, if nothing else, that the Republicans have lost the women's vote - even in the reddest of states!

    Oprah could not only mobilize the anti-Trump majority, but also act as a lightning rod for the women's vote in traditional conservative areas, like the South and Mid-West!

    She could not only defeat Trump, but also attract America's best and brightest - because they refuse to work for "The Donald!"
    I'll bet it's all just talk. Mostly from the media's same old same old - what ever grabs headlines

    The woman has too often proven herself far too often businesse savy brilliant like few in her shoes, to do such a dumb thing as give up all that she has built for a four year headache.

    I'd be really surprised.

  21. #43
    Not a member of the LOL Bro Club. musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    19,765
    Thanks
    3,319
    Thanked 15,992 Times in 9,273 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147729
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    The Democratic Party likes to keep the 'Black Community' in a "Helpless Position." Therefore, Black folks believe the Democratic Party will support them, protect them, and coddle them. All the time, the 'party' is just using them for votes. The Democratic Party desires to keep the Black Community where they are; feeling helpless without the Party. If the Black folks were to "Wake up and smell the Coffee" they would depart from the Democratic Party and make it on their own. After all, the Democratic Party created the KKK, remember?
    Remember what LBJ said.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 12th, 2018),Tambora (January 11th, 2018)

  23. #44
    Music to my ears Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    45,776
    Thanks
    137,811
    Thanked 41,767 Times in 25,669 Posts

    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148108

    Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 12th, 2018)

  25. #45
    Music to my ears Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    45,776
    Thanks
    137,811
    Thanked 41,767 Times in 25,669 Posts

    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148108

    Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 12th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us