User Tag List

Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1999

Thread: Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 Times in 2,430 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post

I'm still waiting for within context scripture telling us to not read or seek out the truth. While your at it; go ahead and provide the sacred texts that says to prosecute in ignorance and vanity.
    When one has a good thing, they don't keep searching for something else.

I found Jesus Christ by reading the Holy Bible and obeying.

You are the one who needs to answer questions about the book of Enoch that you are promoting.

I said it says angels built the ark.

If you don't know it says that, then find out and then tell me what you think about it. I don't support that book because it has errors.

You support it and want me to tell you where it says this and that?!

If you are supporting a book, then YOU need to say what it says about the ark and NOT ASK ME.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your judgement is seeming self centered.
    Eh be quiet. Your little opinion is smut to me.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 1,101 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You went against BR and tried to explain to him how it was wrong that he took pleasure in our discord.

But you fail to see that you agreeing with a post where someone slandered me is just as wrong to do.

So are you insulting God who says He is jealous?

Are you insulting God who does not want you to go to other gods and men whom He did not say to be a prophet of His?

Don't worry.
    How would I be insulting GOD by not agreeing that your jealousy is not the godly sort?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When one has a good thing, they don't keep searching for something else.

I found Jesus Christ by reading the Holy Bible and obeying.

You are the one who needs to answer questions about the book of Enoch that you are promoting.

I said it says angels built the ark.

If you don't know it says that, then find out and then tell me what you think about it. I don't support that book because it has errors.

You support it and want me to tell you where it says this and that?!

If you are supporting a book, then YOU need to say what it says about the ark and NOT ASK ME.
    No; you made the claim that it goes against scripture without even showing any initial supporting evidence. As if we are to just go off of your word.

If I knew where to look, then I might even though it is your responsibility, but I don't have a clue as to what you are referencing because you never actually referenced it.

Do you really expect me to go searching for something I don't even believe? Might take a while huh?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh be quiet. Your little opinion is smut to me.
    And now, even moreso.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,333 Posts

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have repeatedly stated that the Quran does not supercede the Bible or injeel or evangel as it is sometimes referenced in the quran.

I can't tell you what you are supposed to think, but I can say that propogating negative, excommunicating assumption, as if truth is not good or right or beneficial to any involved or any other.

What is written in our bible about how we are to be towards whom we percieve as an enemy?

(Not talking about the ot)

If your study is to come to understand Islam and witness to that group accept my apologies.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    I am in a position to judge fruit.

Matthew 7:15-20 New International Version (NIV)

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
    So believing in eternal punishment isn't a rotten fruit of your own brain washing by a religion birthed in Roman (which makes you partakers of her) deceit? by perverting sacred writings about you a son of infinity Galatians 4:1 into historical folly Psalms 78:2, Psalms 40:6, Galatians 4:24.
    Judging concerning our own possible false mental state is the only judgement that will correct such duplicity in thinking.
    2Cor 5:16=Hebrews 6:1-5 both rebuke those stuck in milk doctrines mental nursery that can't leave the traditional (it was good enough for grandpa so it must be right)nest that taught them those first principles, that wink time is coming to an end, being replaced by unconditioned Love where fear can't survive 1John 4:18, you only think you are free which only happens when you are weaned off the Jesus nursery allegory, with the only divide that will remove those scales is 2Cor 3:6. You can take Paul out of Christ kingdom teachings but only by drinking milk can you rationalize that hall of mirrors reflecting two kingdoms Acts 28:31. Every ancient script is about the same thing! Christ in you the path to glory Acts 17:24.

This gentiles were with out God is more milk reading when its about the left and right brain That lynn Hayes and Bill Donahue shows is the intent of scripture not the historical baby food you have been suckling on Galatians 4:24.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (February 14th, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your study is to come to understand Islam and witness to that group accept my apologies.
    No apologies needed friend.

I don't care what you think about me.

I care what you think that is not true.

We can disagree; and discuss; and learn; and come to a singular understanding on any matter.

We cannot do that if bias/ fear/ contention is at the forefront of our motives.

peace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

meshak (February 13th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Contention and misdirection are of the same root.
    You did both then, of course.

Just drop it please.

If you want to discuss the book of Enoch then provide the text you mentioned.
    I already gave my proof that it has error.

If you want to speak about the Quran then make some other point other than the same thing over again.
    I have proved that the Qur'an is against the Holy Bible.

It should be obvious that you aren't going to change my mind about the validity of the Quran; most assuredly not along the same lines you have e gone at least. So let's move the conversation forward please.
    I have proven without doubt. If you doubt then it is on you not me.

You know I will drop all side conversation just as soon as you allow for it yourself.

I am not led by you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    So believing in eternal punishment isn't a rotten fruit of your own brain washing by a religion birthed in Roman (which makes you partakers of her) deceit? by perverting sacred writings about you a son of infinity Galatians 4:1 into historical folly Psalms 78:2, Psalms 40:6, Galatians 4:24.
    Judging concerning our own possible false mental state is the only judgement that will correct such duplicity in thinking.
    2Cor 5:16=Hebrews 6:1-5 both rebuke those stuck in milk doctrines mental nursery that can't leave the traditional (it was good enough for grandpa so it must be right)nest that taught them those first principles, that wink time is coming to an end, being replaced by unconditioned Love where fear can't survive 1John 4:18, you only think you are free which only happens when you are weaned off the Jesus nursery allegory, with the only divide that will remove those scales is 2Cor 3:6. You can take Paul out of Christ kingdom teachings but only by drinking milk can you rationalize that hall of mirrors reflecting two kingdoms Acts 28:31. Every ancient script is about the same thing! Christ in you the path to glory Acts 17:24.

This gentiles were with out God is more milk reading when its about the left and right brain That lynn Hayes and Bill Donahue shows is the intent of scripture not the historical baby food you have been suckling on Galatians 4:24.
    I believe in the teachings of Bible, to include Jesus, the 12 Apostles and Paul not the traditions of the RCC. Where you got that from I have no idea.

Jim Elliot

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your judgement is seemingly self centered.

It should occur to most that one may like a post for any number of reasons; none of which have to do with you neccisarily. If it was actually a post about you that I thanked then I must have agreed with some point she seemed to make to me. It happens. Right now, we fight, but I just thumbed up one of your posts in this same thread. Did I do that because of anything about you on a personal level whatsoever? No. I did it because I agreed with something you said.

I had hoped this thread would be without the needless bs, but I guess that was naive of me.

You have given 'thanks' to others in the very post they slander me.

I understand that you don't get it.

You don't get it either that you promote other gods and other prophets whom God did not say to speak for Him.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You don't know by now that he is saying the Holy Bible does not mean to say Jesus is God's literal Son?

You don't know that he is trying to defend the Qur'an which says God does NOT HAVE A SON?

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And now, even moreso.

Don't get upset then when BR says you are not saved, and when he takes turns agreeing with each of us when we speak something against the other.

Thanks

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You don't know by now that he is saying the Holy Bible does not mean to say Jesus is God's literal Son?

You don't know that he is trying to defend the Qur'an which says God does NOT HAVE A SON?
    Oh, I'm pretty much aware that he is sympathetic to their cause whether he says so or not.

Jim Elliot

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No; you made the claim that it goes against scripture without even showing any initial supporting evidence. As if we are to just go off of your word.

If I knew where to look, then I might even though it is your responsibility, but I don't have a clue as to what you are referencing because you never actually referenced it.

Do you really expect me to go searching for something I don't even believe? Might take a while huh?

You don't know what the book of Enoch teaches.

If you don't know what it teaches, then stop trying to get us to believe in it.

Thread Information