Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2018 - Big Plans

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how Donald Trump sees the wall as some sort of real estate investment. It is entirely unnecessary, but he needs to make a profit on it.
    http://www.randpaul.com/

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,469 Times in 12,936 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

8 minutes

All Roads Lead to Obama & Clinton - IG & Congressional Committee Expose Criminal Actions

A quiet, little known 12-month investigation conducted by DoJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz is now bearing substantial fruit. On January 12th, 2017 Inspector General Michael Horowitz announced is initiation of review of the DoJ. The documentation now being provided to Congress will reveal the criminal actions of Obama, Clinton, the DNC despite the interference of the leadership at the FBI, DoJ, and within the regime of Barack Hussein Obama. It should all make sense now - Please listen to a more detailed explanation of the who, what, why and how - a simplified explanation of how and why the weaponization of the various US intelligence agencies against private citizen, candidate, and President-Elect Donald Trump took place on The Doug Hagmann Radio Show.

https://youtu.be/eV7p-TyLdLs

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Trump to Be First Sitting President to Address March for Life

President Donald Trump will become the first sitting president to address the March For Life, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Wednesday.
    The annual event, held since 1974 in Washington, protests the "Roe v. Wade" decision dismissing many restrictions on abortion across the U.S.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Today -
    GOP lawmakers demand that 'alarming' memo on FISA abuses be made public

A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.

Speaking with Fox News, the lawmakers said they could not yet discuss the contents of the memo they reviewed on Thursday after it was released to members by the House Intelligence Committee. But they say the memo should be immediately made public.
    “It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.
    “It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”
    Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.
    “I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.
    “You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved a motion by New York Rep. Pete King to release the memo on abuses of FISA, or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, to all House members.
    HEAD OF HOUSE INTELLIGENCE PANEL FINDS EVIDENCE OF ABUSE IN US GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE
    A source close to the matter said the memo details the Intelligence Committee’s oversight work for the FBI and Justice, including the controversy over unmasking and FISA surveillance.
    The vote Thursday morning on releasing the memo to lawmakers was along party lines, with Democrats voting against making it available for all members.
    The process for releasing it to the public involves a committee vote, a source said. If approved, it could be released as long as there are no objections from the White House within five days.
    House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News in December that his investigators have already uncovered evidence of abuse in the U.S. government's surveillance practices.
    “I believe there's evidence that abuses have occurred," Nunes said at the time.
    Nunes pointed to the leaked conversation of former national security adviser, Gen. Mike Flynn with the Russian ambassador.
    On Thursday, the Senate voted 65-34 to reauthorize a FISA provision that allows U.S. spy agencies to conduct surveillance on foreign targets abroad for six years. The bill, which already has been passed by the House, now heads to the White House,where President Donald Trump has said he will sign it into law.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...de-public.html

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Trump's polices and goals have always been clear. In spite of unprecedented resistance and obstruction from the dismal dems. In spite of the fabricated witch hunt and corrupt investigation. Trump is keeping promises.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,654 Times in 1,721 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Starting off the new year Trump wants the wall funded or he will not give the "dreamers" legal status. You want DACA? Build that Wall.
    Deal. Lets go.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!! CabinetMaker's Avatar
    On the back of a horse someplace in Colorado
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting off the new year Trump wants the wall funded or he will not give the "dreamers" legal status. You want DACA? Build that Wall.
    @jgarden
    If Trump can't live up to his promise of having Mexico pay for the wall then the American taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for it either. It is a worthless investment. Want to do something that will actually benefit people? Set up a guest worker program.
    Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,522 Posts

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    "Hand over the money, or the DACA kid gets it."

Yeah, that's going to work.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    "Pay up, or the DACA kid gets it."

It's not a political issue; it's a hostage negotiation.
    If we don't secure the border then we'll have another 800,000 kids who grew up here 20 years from now.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SabathMoon View Post
    I like how Donald Trump sees the wall as some sort of real estate investment. It is entirely unnecessary, but he needs to make a profit on it.
    Why don't we make it a four lane highway with rest stops and fast food?
    If you have to build a road to build a wall then are you building a wall or are you really building a road that has a wall as a feature?
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fool For Your Post:

SabathMoon (January 25th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    If we don't secure the border then we'll have another 800,000 kids who grew up here 20 years from now.
    Two points:
    1. Holding the DACA kids hostage to get what he wants is despicable; he's already admitted that it's unjust to send them away after growing up in America.

2. At least as of last year, the number of illegal immigrants was actually dropping, partially because Obama was deporting more people than any previous president. So you concern is misplaced unless Trump reverses Obama's policy.

Actually, there's a third issue. Asia is now the fastest-growing source of illegal immigrants. Which means that the wall is a Maginot Line that will fight the last immigrant war, leaving us vulnerable to the next one.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Fool writes:
    "By conttrast, DACA-eligible workers were concentrated in white-collar occupations that are carried on indoors, in formal business settings, with regular hours and better pay."
    https://www.migrationpolicy.org/site...2017-FINAL.pdf

And you think another 800,000 people in good jobs, building the American economy, is a bad idea?

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "By conttrast, DACA-eligible workers were concentrated in white-collar occupations that are carried on indoors, in formal business settings, with regular hours and better pay."

And you think another 800,000 people in good jobs, building the American economy, is a bad idea?
    The slaves are here to help out the good people.
    http://www.randpaul.com/

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I thought they all worked in the fields. Fighting for their meals.

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I thought they all worked in the fields. Fighting for their meals.
    The sad thing is, so does Trump.

Thread Information