User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 166

Thread: Trump Trolls

  1. #61
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,404
    Thanks
    18,066
    Thanked 16,575 Times in 13,015 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    Anybody:


    Give me a list of things that Trump has done since being in office that makes you support him
    After you give us a list of actual things Trump has done that makes you not support him.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 14th, 2018)

  3. #62
    TOL Legend musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    21,201
    Thanks
    3,955
    Thanked 19,424 Times in 11,255 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147753
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    Anybody:


    Give me a list of things that Trump has done since being in office that makes you support him
    Translation:

    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 14th, 2018),Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  5. #63
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 144 Times in 119 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Post the audio.
    As if that dodge will help you out.

    Get real here. A number of you say it's the far-left who are hating and therefore mocking Trump. You miss that the rest of the World, though not hating him, DO mock him. Trump has made the USA a joke to the rest of the world. He is a walking talking diplomatic disaster. It is not just his live appearances on TV that cause such astonishment, and anger. Lashing out, like he does on twitter, is unbelievably childish.

    The news in the UK is that Trump has cancelled his forthcoming visit due to his dislike of Obama's new embassy in some pokey part of town. No one believes this is the real reason, rather the amount of flak he will get. UK leaders breathe a sigh of relief that he is not coming as it will be very hard to handle the PR.

  6. #64
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,053
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    372011
    Special counsel Robert Mueller is tasked with trying to find out whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia — and he’s made a lot of progress, fast.

    He’s secured guilty pleas from former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, indicted former campaign manager Paul Manafort, and subpoenaed huge numbers of documents. There are indications that he is preparing to haul in the president for an interview.

    There remains, however, a crucial hole in the case for collusion — at least, the part of it known to the public. We have not seen or heard any evidence that President Trump personally participated in some kind of illegal election hacking scheme in coordination with Russian agents.

    But there’s another kind of case against the president — the argument that his various attempts to undermine the Russia investigation, like firing FBI Director James Comey, constitute criminal obstruction of justice. If Mueller feels he has enough evidence, then he could seek permission to indict and prosecute Trump. It’s not clear that charges can actually be brought against a sitting president, but Mueller’s findings could nevertheless be turned over to Congress — and serve as the centerpiece of any impeachment proceedings against Trump.

    That means it’s obstruction, not collusion, that poses the biggest legal and political threat to President Trump.

    “If Trump exercises his power — even his lawful power — with a corrupt motive of interfering with an investigation, that’s obstruction,” says Lisa Kern Griffin, an expert on criminal law at Duke University. “The attempt is sufficient, and it seems to be a matter of public record already.”

    There are basically two reasons Griffin and other legal observers believe Mueller has such a good case obstruction case. First, the evidence of obstruction is, from what we know publicly, far stronger than the evidence that Trump himself was involved in with Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election. Second, the crime of obstruction is legally straightforward, whereas it’s not obvious which laws Trump would have violated by accepting Russian assistance during the election.

    The public, obviously, doesn’t know everything Mueller does. It could be that the collusion case is a lot clearer, or the obstruction case a lot murkier, than it appears from the outside.

    But what we do know suggests that Mueller is taking the obstruction charge seriously, and that his chances of making his case are quite good — unless Trump decides to fire him or his boss.
    The evidence that Trump obstructed justice seems stronger than the evidence of collusion

    https://www.vox.com/world/2018/1/10/...on-case-strong

    It's not the crime that takes them down; it's always the cover-up.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (January 12th, 2018)

  8. #65
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 144 Times in 119 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    After you give us a list of actual things Trump has done that makes you not support him.

    Okay, dodge the question - Typical.

  9. #66
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 144 Times in 119 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    After you give us a list of actual things Trump has done that makes you not support him.
    Behave like the biggest prat in the known world. Even Kim Jong Un appears intelligent compared to Trump.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to zzub For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (January 12th, 2018)

  11. #67
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,404
    Thanks
    18,066
    Thanked 16,575 Times in 13,015 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zzub View Post
    Okay, dodge the question - Typical.
    Look it up yourself, I posted 11 pages of Trump accomplishments listed month by month in the MAGA thread. Lazy leftists, typical.

  12. #68
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 144 Times in 119 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Look it up yourself, I posted 11 pages of Trump accomplishments listed month by month in the MAGA thread. Lazy leftists, typical.
    Leftist???? How rude. I am a communist. HumpdyTrumpty.

  13. #69
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 144 Times in 119 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    That means it’s obstruction, not collusion, that poses the biggest legal and political threat to President Trump..........

    It's not the crime that takes them down; it's always the cover-up.
    Too true.

  14. #70
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,715
    Thanks
    8,914
    Thanked 7,015 Times in 4,660 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147747
    Quote Originally Posted by zzub View Post
    Behave like the biggest prat in the known world. Even Kim Jong Un appears intelligent compared to Trump.


    That pretty much sums it up, he's a global embarrassment.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  15. #71
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,715
    Thanks
    8,914
    Thanked 7,015 Times in 4,660 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147747
    Quote Originally Posted by zzub View Post
    As if that dodge will help you out.

    Get real here. A number of you say it's the far-left who are hating and therefore mocking Trump. You miss that the rest of the World, though not hating him, DO mock him. Trump has made the USA a joke to the rest of the world. He is a walking talking diplomatic disaster. It is not just his live appearances on TV that cause such astonishment, and anger. Lashing out, like he does on twitter, is unbelievably childish.

    The news in the UK is that Trump has cancelled his forthcoming visit due to his dislike of Obama's new embassy in some pokey part of town. No one believes this is the real reason, rather the amount of flak he will get. UK leaders breathe a sigh of relief that he is not coming as it will be very hard to handle the PR.
    He's not coming to the UK?

    Bummer...

    Not.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  16. #72
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,404
    Thanks
    18,066
    Thanked 16,575 Times in 13,015 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Why would Trump go to a muslim haven like the UK? They're on their own now, no more help from us.

  17. #73
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,261
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12,037 Times in 8,441 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147847
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    He's not coming to the UK?

    Bummer...

    Not.



    Вся власть Советам, comrade?
    Saint John W

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 12th, 2018),Tambora (January 12th, 2018)

  19. #74
    Over 5000 post club fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,297
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 810 Times in 549 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    270266
    He should go to the U.K. cut the ribbon at the embassy, smack the Queen on the ***, and pull Assange up into his helicopter on a rope on his way out.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

  20. #75
    Over 5000 post club fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,297
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 810 Times in 549 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    270266
    Quote Originally Posted by zzub View Post
    Behave like the biggest prat in the known world.
    That's why we sent him.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us