User Tag List

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 534

Thread: Q Anon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777

    Q Anon

    This thread is going to be about Q Anon, a supposed insider to the Deep State. If you want to bash Trump start your own thread. You have the ability to start your own thread. Anyone can criticize the posts and the alleged information I post.




    Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption





    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/
    Last edited by patrick jane; January 5th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

  2. #2
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777
    Q/2018. New Post/The Storm

    https://youtu.be/UjlcIX2OyZc

  3. #3
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777
    The Secret of Trump''s "Calm Before the Storm"

    https://youtu.be/UjlcIX2OyZc



  4. #4
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777
    Deep State/Take Down/Hillary/Warren Busted.

    https://youtu.be/14wStQnurTA - 11 minutes



  5. #5
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,831
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 3,230 Times in 2,178 Posts

    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    415234
    Ironically, Trump's executive order, if actually implemented, would freeze his own assets.

    He's already been found to have violated the Constitution with regard to travel rights.
    This message is hidden because ...

  6. #6
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,467
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,231 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    354188
    Banned user from thread for posting spam.
    Last edited by Sherman; January 8th, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

  7. #7
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,727
    Thanks
    417
    Thanked 424 Times in 327 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    251652
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Ironically, Trump's executive order, if actually implemented, would freeze his own assets.

    He's already been found to have violated the Constitution with regard to travel rights.
    How so?

    Not challenging you, just curious

  8. #8
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777
    President Trump Orders Guantanamo Bay To Prepare For ‘High Level’ Prisoners

    http://yournewswire.com/trump-guanta...vel-prisoners/

    President Trump has ordered Guantanamo Bay to prepare for incoming ‘high level’ prisoners, including American politicians, within the next few months.
    According to a Military of Defense report, Trump is preparing to transfer an unknown number of ‘VIP’ American detainees to the notorious prison in preparation for their trials before a US Military Tribunal.

    Reports suggest that people connected to the Uranium One scandal are being placed in custody in preparation for the trials.
    Hundreds of US Army Military Police have also been deployed to Cuba to help oversee the process.

    According to the DoD report, while conducting routine training missions in Cuba, intercepted an unusually large number of encrypted communications emanating between the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base (Cuba) and Luke Air Force Base (Arizona)—immediately after which they made a request to SVR counterintelligence analysts for an explanation of—with the SVR, in turn, then reporting to SCT that these communications were being conducted between the Guantanamo Military Commission (that holds US Military Tribunals) and US Attorney Generals Jeff Sessions.
    On 11 April 2017, also, this report says, the SVR reported to SCT that Attorney General Sessions was at Luke Air Force Base to “hold/conduct” meetings with various commanders of the Arizona Army National Guard (AZ ARNG)—with the longest of them being with the commanders of the 850th Military Police Battalion—that numbers nearly 800 highly trained and specialized US Army Military Police forces.
    Since its beginning on 11 April 2017, this report continues, SCT intercepts of communications between Guantanamo Bay Naval Base and Luke Air Force Base continued on an unprecedented basis—with the largest amount of such communications being reported on 7 July 2017—and was the date Attorney General Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made an unannounced visit to the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base—and whose meetings there on that date included the commanders of the 850th Military Police Battalion who had been flown there the day prior.

    The specific type of communication intercepts noted by SCT occurring between Guantanamo Bay Naval Base and Luke Air Force Base, this report details, were encrypted video satellite broadcasts transmitted at the North American standard rate of 59.94 frames per second—and whose near predictable times of transmission suggested (to SVR analysts) that these video broadcasts were being used for classroom instruction.
    On 21 December 2017, this report further notes, SCT reported that nearly all of these communications between Guantanamo Bay Naval Base and Luke Air Force Base had ceased—with the SVR reporting that this cessation occurred when US Defense Secretary James “Mad Dog” Mattis made an unprecedented-unannounced visit to Guantanamo—the first visit there by a US Defence Secretary in nearly 16 years—and that in doing, Secretary Mattis shockingly broke with the longstanding tradition of persons holding his high office visiting American troops on the front lines—but that he deemed his sudden visit to Guantanamo was vitally more important than.
    And as to how “vitally important” Secretary Mattis deemed his unprecedented visit to Guantanamo, this report says, became known yesterday, 29 December 2017, when President Trump suddenly ordered the entire 850th Military Police Battalion to immediately deploy from Luke Air Force Base to Guantanamo Bay Naval Base.
    With the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp holding only 41 detainees, but able to hold nearly 800, this report notes, President Trump’s suddenly ordering there such a large number of US Military Police forces requires a further explanation as to why—and which the SVR says can be found in the equally sudden activity of the secretive IBC Airways—and whom, upon President Trump’s ordering the 850th Military Police Battalion to immediately deploy to Guantanamo, announced, on 29 December 2017, that it is increasing its flights to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay to three times a week—thus highly suggesting its anticipation of a flood of visitors there—most likely to include American attorneys defending their soon to be imprisoned traitorous clients.


  9. #9
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,467
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,231 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    354188


    This is the same Trump Administration that couldn't find time before going on his Christmas Holidays, to renew the funding for CHIP, the Child Health Insurance Program, that provides health insurance for 9 million of the nation's poorest children at the end of September 2017!

    This is also a huge "black-eye" for the ProLife supporters who advocate full term pregnancies, only to sit on their collective hands, when this Republican White House and Congress allowed the funding for America's most vulnerable children to expire!
    Last edited by jgarden; January 5th, 2018 at 01:53 PM.

  10. #10
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777
    This thread is going to be about Q Anon, a supposed insider to the Deep State. If you want to bash Trump start your own thread. You have the ability to start your own thread. Anyone can criticize the posts and the alleged information I post.

  11. #11
    Over 750 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    959
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 507 Times in 349 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    162268
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post

    Having read the TOL Commandments, I fail to see under what authority that "patrick jane" can presume to establish his own private thread whereby summarily excluding any and all dissenting opinion.

    Having been a member since 2007, I was always under the impression that the forums in Theology Online were established to encourage a robust discussion concerning a variety of topics - within the established guidelines!

    "Patrick jane" has already created his private thread in Politics, "Donald J. Trump - Amazing First Year," whose access he manipulates by repeatedly opening and closing - thus ensuring that he is the one and only individual allowed to express an opinion!

    I realize that Theology Online is a private enterprise, but given that it is also open to public participation, I fail to see as to what purpose is being served by dispensing with the 1st Amendment and allowing certain individual OPs to assert that their threads constitute their private domains!

    Does TOL really want to establish the precedent of allowing individual OPs the power to decide which members and what opinions may or may not be expressed in their threads?

    To condone this course of action would fundamentally undermine the purpose of TOL, allow a growing number of threads to be controlled by cliques and transfer the authority to regulate TOL from the moderators to individual OPs.
    Hmmm.... I see a couple of your posts here, and I'm posting here, so just how is this some "private thread"? The fact that you posted here says you're full of it as far as your accusations go.

    You troll every pro-Trump thread that exists with political cartoons mocking Trump, and you're complaining about someone else's behavior? Ever heard of the doctrine of clean hands?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ffreeloader For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 7th, 2018)

  13. #12
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    Hmmm.... I see a couple of your posts here, and I'm posting here, so just how is this some "private thread"? The fact that you posted here says you're full of it as far as your accusations go.

    You troll every pro-Trump thread that exists with political cartoons mocking Trump, and you're complaining about someone else's behavior? Ever heard of the doctrine of clean hands?
    jgarden is a pest and a jackass. He has no life and nothing new to say about Trump. He posts old news like "birther" claims. He can't stand seeing anything posted about Trump that's positive.

  14. #13
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    Hmmm.... I see a couple of your posts here, and I'm posting here, so just how is this some "private thread"? The fact that you posted here says you're full of it as far as your accusations go.

    You troll every pro-Trump thread that exists with political cartoons mocking Trump, and you're complaining about someone else's behavior? Ever heard of the doctrine of clean hands?
    Yep. I have reported him twice but apparently it's ok to post off topic now. It's really the only way he and his brown nose @Danoh can "get back" at the "fools" that voted Trump in. Neither one of them even voted yet they want to cry for the next 6 years on TOL. Such a big audience and all.

  15. #14
    TOL Legend Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,814
    Thanks
    2,754
    Thanked 4,783 Times in 2,865 Posts

    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147736
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post

    Having read the TOL Commandments, I fail to see under what authority that "patrick jane" can presume to establish his own private thread whereby summarily excluding any and all dissenting opinion.

    Having been a member since 2007, I was always under the impression that the forums in Theology Online were established to encourage a robust discussion concerning a variety of topics - within the established guidelines!

    "Patrick jane" has already created his private thread in Politics, "Donald J. Trump - Amazing First Year," whose access he manipulates by repeatedly opening and closing - thus ensuring that he is the one and only individual allowed to express an opinion!

    I realize that Theology Online is a private enterprise, but given that it is also open to public participation, I fail to see as to what purpose is being served by dispensing with the 1st Amendment and allowing certain individual OPs to assert that their threads constitute their private domains!

    Does TOL really want to establish the precedent of allowing individual OPs the power to decide which members and what opinions may or may not be expressed in their threads?

    To condone this course of action would fundamentally undermine the purpose of TOL, allow a growing number of threads to be controlled by cliques and transfer the authority to regulate TOL from the moderators to individual OPs.
    I think when he is asking for a specific 'kind' of thread... We have "Exclusively," maybe we need "Exclusively Republican" (or Democrat) as well?

    While I enjoy political cartoons, they aren't always as conducive for discussion in all places. For me, as I've done in the past, I can talk to the political perspective of the cartoonist and where they...er...advertently get it wrong, but to me, that is like a shortcut to actual dialogue, especially if they do so a lot. I can go to those newspapers/sites and post commentary all day long on cartoon politics if I like, if you catch the meaning.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

    Is Calvinism okay? Yep

    Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

    1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

    Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

    patrick jane (January 7th, 2018)

  17. #15
    TOL Subscriber patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,466
    Thanks
    18,149
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147777
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I think when he is asking for a specific 'kind' of thread... We have "Exclusively," maybe we need "Exclusively Republican" (or Democrat) as well?

    While I enjoy political cartoons, they aren't always as conducive for discussion in all places. For me, as I've done in the past, I can talk to the political perspective of the cartoonist and where they...er...advertently get it wrong, but to me, that is like a shortcut to actual dialogue, especially if they do so a lot. I can go to those newspapers/sites and post commentary all day long on cartoon politics if I like, if you catch the meaning.
    Yep, and I point out again, we're all free to start our own threads.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us