User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90

Thread: What's happening to Trump?

  1. #16
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,182
    Thanks
    17,760
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 12,936 Posts

    Blog Entries
    28
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    The reports of him repeating the same set of comments over a reducing number of minutes, that really strikes me as a sign of dementia. I've seen it first hand in other people. I can't imagine that the stress of what he's going through is helping his mental health.
    Yep, he's just a dotard. Or perhaps he's much smarter than you think. The Swamp is getting restless and agitated, break out of your biased media cocoon.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 8th, 2018)

  3. #17
    Over 5000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    5,751
    Thanks
    1,197
    Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,726 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    889568
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Yep, he's just a dotard. Or perhaps he's much smarter than you think. The Swamp is getting restless and agitated, break out of your biased media cocoon.
    He's not smart. But more to the point, he's not well.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

    Rusha (January 6th, 2018)

  5. #18
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,182
    Thanks
    17,760
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 12,936 Posts

    Blog Entries
    28
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    He's not smart. But more to the point, he's not well.
    That's what he wants you to think. Trump is in his prime.

  6. #19
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,425
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,542 Posts

    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    232882
    Whatever is causing these changes, be it dementia or the stress of trying to cope with a job for which he is completely unprepared, it's taking its toll on him.

    And this is bad news for America.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Rusha (January 6th, 2018)

  8. #20
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,041
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,462 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    316306


    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Yep, he's just a dotard. Or perhaps he's much smarter than you think. The Swamp is getting restless and agitated, break out of your biased media cocoon.
    How smart was it to allow Michael Wolff the unfettered freedom to wander the halls of the west wing of the White House for months, gathering and taping sensitive information - but once the unflattering "Fire and Fury" was published, Tump denies all responsibility for extending special privileges to him, unavailable to members of the Press Corps?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

    Rusha (January 6th, 2018)

  10. #21
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,425
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,542 Posts

    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    232882
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how 'Bannongate' turns out...
    Trump is frightened enough that his lawyers are making frantic efforts to keep the book from being published. So probably pretty bad.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (January 5th, 2018),Rusha (January 6th, 2018)

  12. #22
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,182
    Thanks
    17,760
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 12,936 Posts

    Blog Entries
    28
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Trump haters

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 8th, 2018)

  14. #23
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,041
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,462 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    316306


    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Trump haters
    It's hard to mount a convincing rebuttal based on the facts - when they're all stacked against you!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

    Rusha (January 6th, 2018)

  16. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,182
    Thanks
    17,760
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 12,936 Posts

    Blog Entries
    28
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    It's hard to mount a convincing rebuttal based on the facts - when they're all stacked against you!
    I'm just letting you rubes hash it out amongst yourselves. I feel sorry for you all with the roller coaster ride you've been on. Every day you hope and pray for Trump to be gone but he's always in your face. This is the best President in over 50 years.




  17. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 8th, 2018)

  18. #25
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,041
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,462 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    316306

    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    I'm just letting you rubes hash it out amongst yourselves. I feel sorry for you all with the roller coaster ride you've been on. Every day you hope and pray for Trump to be gone but he's always in your face. This is the best President in over 50 years.
    Paul Manafort

    General Flynn and son

    Rex "the President is a MORON" Tillerson

    Steve Bannon

    Michael Wolff

    With "friends" like these, who needs enemies!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

    Rusha (January 6th, 2018)

  20. #26
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,425
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,542 Posts

    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    232882
    Actually, Tillerson didn't say "Trump is a moron." He attached an adjective to it, that can't be repeated here.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (January 5th, 2018),Rusha (January 6th, 2018)

  22. #27
    Over 500 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    645
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 366 Times in 245 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    144635
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    The reports of him repeating the same set of comments over a reducing number of minutes, that really strikes me as a sign of dementia. I've seen it first hand in other people. I can't imagine that the stress of what he's going through is helping his mental health.
    Thanks, rexlunae, you gave me a good laugh. I see the same dementia in the Democrats/Marxists/socialists here. They repeat the same things over and over and over again when speaking of Donald Trump. It really worries me too. I'm hoping all of you go and get checked by your doctors after displaying such obvious signs of dementia....

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ffreeloader For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 8th, 2018),patrick jane (January 5th, 2018)

  24. #28
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,041
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,462 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    316306


    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    Thanks, rexlunae, you gave me a good laugh. I see the same dementia in the Democrats/Marxists/socialists here. They repeat the same things over and over and over again when speaking of Donald Trump. It really worries me too. I'm hoping all of you go and get checked by your doctors after displaying such obvious signs of dementia....
    The true sign of "dementia" in politics is Trump's repeated tweeting - diverting the American public's attention away from his Administration's agenda and supposed successes!

    Instead of convincing an already dubious American public of the benefits of the Republican tax reform legislation, "The Donald" would rather trade insults with Hillary Clinton, former DBI Director Comey, Special Council Mueller, Michael Wolff (Fire and Fury), former chief adviser Steve Bannon, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi .....

    All the Democrats need do is stand back and allow the "S. S. Trump" to self-destruct, sinking ever lower in the polls - at some point in "The Donald's" descent to the bottom, the Republicans in the House will be forced to "jump ship!"
    Last edited by jgarden; January 6th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.

  25. #29
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,182
    Thanks
    17,760
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 12,936 Posts

    Blog Entries
    28
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post




    The true sign of "dementia" in politics is Trump's repeatedly tweeting - diverting the American public's attention away from his Administration's agenda and supposed successes!

    Instead of convincing an already dubious American public of the benefits of the Republican tax reform legislation, "The Donald" would rather trade insults with Hillary Clinton, former DBI Director Comey, Special Council Mueller, Michael Wolff (Fire and Fury), former chief adviser Steve Bannon, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi .....

    All the Democrats need do is stand back and allow the "S. S. Trump" to self-destruct, sinking ever lower in the polls - at some point in "The Donald's" descent to the bottom, the Republicans in the House will be forced to "jump ship!"
    The polls are up even though they lie. You can comfortably add 10 points to any poll. Winning !!!


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (January 8th, 2018)

  27. #30
    Over 500 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    645
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 366 Times in 245 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    144635
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post



    The true sign of "dementia" in politics is Trump's repeatedly tweeting - diverting the American public's attention away from his Administration's agenda and supposed successes!

    Instead of convincing an already dubious American public of the benefits of the Republican tax reform legislation, "The Donald" would rather trade insults with Hillary Clinton, former DBI Director Comey, Special Council Mueller, Michael Wolff (Fire and Fury), former chief adviser Steve Bannon, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi .....

    All the Democrats need do is stand back and allow the "S. S. Trump" to self-destruct, sinking ever lower in the polls - at some point in "The Donald's" descent to the bottom, the Republicans in the House will be forced to "jump ship!"
    LOL. After all the Democrat's missteps, lies, and illegal activity you're making fun of Trump? What you gonna do when it comes out that Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets indicted for murder, treason, and fraud? She is reported to have hired MS13 to murder Seth Rich. These charges are just as legit as anything the fraudulent and corrupt MSM throws at Trump. It's been well over a year of hysteria about Trump colluding with the Russians and what has been dug up? A report that is widely acknowledged to be completely fraudulent and was commissioned by Hillary and her pals. And how about Donna Brazile throwing the DNC and Hillary under the bus by acknowledging that she was fearful for her own life after Seth Rich was killed. Oh, that's right she's not really a Democrat. She's an under cover Republican. Right?

    You just keep on digging yourself holes with all the nonesense you spout.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us