User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,575 Times in 13,015 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    A Lamp In The Dark The Untold History Of The Bible

This is good so far, I'm at the 40 minute mark. This video shows the wicked and evil catholic church.

https://youtu.be/Vn6JZMekslw

@The Barbarian
    Bump for barbie

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post

I'm sorry Zeke, I'm afraid and can't do that...
    Yea its absurd like the crucifixion of a pattern/image/sign/symbol.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Septuagint chronology already provides about six thousand years until the advent of Messiah. It's all there, just read it: Messiah came in the sixth great day, just as foretold in Moses and the Prophets. The seventh day has no evening or morning; and one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years are as one day with the LORD. Therefore in the seventh day the Master rested; for when the seventh trumpet blows, time is no more. Perhaps a better knowledge of the Gospel accounts in relationship to the sayings of the Apocalypse would provide you with more light, (particularly concerning the crucifixion accounts), for the Spirit of the prophecy is the Testimony of Messiah.
    The Septuagint chronology is wrong, the Masoretic chronology is correct. The Septuagint chronology has a number of well known and obvious mistakes, you obviously don't know about them though. For instance the LXX has an obvious error of Methuselah living for 14 years after the flood!:

http://www.pickle-publishing.com/pap...chronology.htm

The Earth is 5988 years old:

https://guidetothebible.files.wordpr...ogylatest2.pdf

Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    The Septuagint chronology is wrong, the Masoretic chronology is correct. The Septuagint chronology has a number of well known and obvious mistakes, you obviously don't know about them though. For instance the LXX has an obvious error of Methuselah living for 14 years after the flood!
    Yes, I have been through those things long before your arrival on the scene, O prophet, and yes, Methuselah survives the flood because there are four generations to a man if you believe the Torah, the Prophets, the Writings, and the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts. However you have already been shown not to actually believe any of those writings except for if and when they agree with *you* first and foremost. "Me first" really is a terrible way to go about learning anything from the Father and His Word: the only thing you will end up learning in the end is that you were not a son of the One you thought during all those years you served yourself.

PS ~ That is why it is written that Noah was a tzaddik being tamim-complete in his generations, (he walked well pleasing with the Elohim, just as Enoch). Moreover I only entertain this here with you after having watched part of the OP video and seeing that the author is following the Masorete text chronology: however that chronology still contains about six thousand years to Meshiah because one may commence the count from the fourth day of creation where time commences: two possibly "great days" of creation and then the chronology of four thousand years, (four great days), beginning with Gen 5. It all depends on how one views the various texts but the fourth day greater and lesser lights are clearly stated to be for times and seasons and days and years, (the commencement of time in the fourth day or the end thereof). Thus I can "see" six great days until the advent of Meshiah from either text, (and neither do I leave out the Ten Weeks of Enoch in my understanding, lol).
    Last edited by daqq; January 24th, 2018 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I have been through those things long before your arrival on the scene, O prophet, and yes, Methuselah survives the flood
    No he did not, do not be so foolish. There are no accounts of him surviving, only that 8 survived:

1 Peter 3:20
    to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

Genesis 8:18
    So Noah came out, together with his sons and his wife and his sons' wives.

because there are four generations to a man if you believe the Torah, the Prophets, the Writings, and the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts. However you have already been shown not to actually believe any of those writings except for if and when they agree with *you* first and foremost. "Me first" really is a terrible way to go about learning anything from the Father and His Word: the only thing you will end up learning in the end is that you were not a son of the One you thought during all those years you served yourself.
    I see so if someone disagrees with your theology they're going to hell - and you think you're rational and have a correct theology about that idea too.

PS ~ That is why it is written that Noah was a tzaddik being tamim-complete in his generations, (he walked well pleasing with the Elohim, just as Enoch). Moreover I only entertain this here with you after having watched part of the OP video and seeing that the author is following the Masorete text chronology: however that chronology still contains about six thousand years to Meshiah because one may commence the count from the fourth day of creation where time commences: two possibly "great days" of creation and then the chronology of four thousand years, (four great days), beginning with Gen 5. It all depends on how one views the various texts but the fourth day greater and lesser lights are clearly stated to be for times and seasons and days and years, (the commencement of time in the fourth day or the end thereof). Thus I can "see" six great days until the advent of Meshiah from either text, (and neither do I leave out the "ten weeks" of Enoch in my understanding, lol).
    That is some real twisting of scripture! Time began in the BEGINNING!! Gen 1:1

Thanks

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No he did not, do not be so foolish. There are no accounts of him surviving, only that 8 survived:

1 Peter 3:20
    to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

Genesis 8:18
    So Noah came out, together with his sons and his wife and his sons' wives.
    Four "generations" to the the first "age" of a man, (the "age" you are engulfed in now, lol).

I see so if someone disagrees with your theology they're going to hell - and you think you're rational and have a correct theology about that idea too.
    According to the Master everlasting fire is prepared for the Devil and his angels, (not people).

That is some real twisting of scripture! Time began in the BEGINNING!! Gen 1:1
    Elohim says, Genesis 1:14, but you do not believe what is written therein.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Four "generations" to the the first "age" of a man, (the "age" you are engulfed in now, lol).
    Twisted theory

According to the Master everlasting fire is prepared for the Devil and his angels, (not people).
    Yes but hell has existed since before the flood. they are two separate places. [/QUOTE]

Elohim says, Genesis 1:14, but you do not believe what is written therein.[/QUOTE]

DAY one is when time started. Not DAY four. There are 24 hours in a day in case you didn't know.

Thanks

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twisted theory
    If you reject it you violate the Torah and the Prophets, (Eze 18, Jer 31 new covenant language).

DAY one is when time started. Not DAY four. There are 24 hours in a day in case you didn't know.
    24 hour days are counted by rotations of earth and the light of the sun in case you did not know.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you reject it you violate the Torah and the Prophets, (Eze 18, Jer 31 new covenant language).
    Rubbish

24 hour days are counted by rotations of earth and the light of the sun in case you did not know.
    Actually time (whether 24 hours or otherwise) exists independently of any physical bodies, spinning or not. A child would know that. Seem like you need to go back to school.

Thanks

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rubbish

Actually time (whether 24 hours or otherwise) exists independently of any physical bodies, spinning or not. A child would know that. Seem like you need to go back to school.
    Do you do this to every thread you enter? I'm out for now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

patrick jane (January 4th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

W on the W or WOW as he's now known, enjoys spreading his vast wisdom on scripture, end times, politics and pretty much everything you can imagine.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

daqq (January 4th, 2018),WatchmanOnTheWall (January 4th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    W on the W or WOW as he's now known, enjoys spreading his vast wisdom on scripture, end times, politics and pretty much everything you can imagine.
    I had not seen you about for a while Patrick and I did not want to lay waste your entire thread.
    Good luck with prophet WOW.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

patrick jane (January 4th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, if you mean debate till the truth outs.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Elohim says, Genesis 1:14, but you do not believe what is written therein.
    Good link there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

daqq (January 4th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I had not seen you about for a while Patrick and I did not want to lay waste your entire thread.
    Good luck with prophet WOW.
    What do you say about the ten virgins and the oil and the lamps?

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
    2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
    3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
    4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
    5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
    6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
    7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
    8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
    9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
    10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
    11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
    12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
    13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Daniel 12:8-10 KJV - And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
    10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Thread Information