User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,221 Posts

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    Originally Posted by daqq
    Ah, so that is how WatchmanOnTheWall came up with the date for his prophecy?
    What happens if the AI network "awakens" six months or a year ahead of schedule?
    Do the false prophets die first?
    You again assume too much. 'Shoot first and then may be ask questions' seems to be your motto.
    I really do not get it: you posted your prophecy of the tribulation beginning in 2022 and Jesus returning in 2029. Then I quoted that post and said what I did, to which you replied that I have assumed too much, (directly above herein). But then after that you essentially repeated the same prophecy all over again:

Yep, the image of the beast (anti-Christ) will be a holographic image that you need to worship in order to receive the micro-chip implant that allows you to buy food so that you do not starve. You will need to say you no longer believe in any other gods like Jesus for example but only the Mahdi and Isa (see below). It will detect if you lie and you will not receive the mark and if you refuse to worship the image you may find you will have your head cut off:

Revelation 13:15
    The second beast (the false prophet high priest of the third Jewish temple) was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast (the Muslim Mahdi anti-Christ), so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

Revelation 20:4
    I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1. The Satanic alien deception begins in 2022 and lasts for the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns on 24th September 2029. The image will be set up in country after country and Israel will be the last country to accept the image when it too will run out of food. Satan will have the technology and power to provide free food and energy.

2. Satan will return to Earth in 2022 posing as the supreme alien of the universe and guess what he will look just like Jesus. He will say to the world the Christian history of him is wrong while the Muslim history is true and that he is called Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus. This will very quickly cause the great falling away of the Christian Church that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians. Then Satan will go to Damascus to select the Muslim Mahdi in accordance with Quranic prophecy, however this will really be the Anti-Christ of Biblical prophecy. Seven years of hell on Earth ensues and 90%+ of the population dies.
    I do not see where I assumed anything: you repeated your same prophecy all over again.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

patrick jane (January 1st, 2018),User Name (January 1st, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,923 Times in 12,501 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The Second Coming & The Battle of Armageddon: A Graphic New Look - Doug Hamp [The Prophecy Forum]

https://youtu.be/Gja07ClJaog

It's a good one. I like Doug.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    I really do not get it: you posted your prophecy of the tribulation beginning in 2022 and Jesus returning in 2029. Then I quoted that post and said what I did, to which you replied that I have assumed too much, (directly above herein). But then after that you essentially repeated the same prophecy all over again:

I do not see where I assumed anything: you repeated your same prophecy all over again.
    By George I think I've got it!
    2022 and 2029 must be secret gematria numerical Torah codes for something else!
    Silly me! Please, please, O prophet, do tell! My ears are itching to hear something new!

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Watchmanonthewall is OMEGA?
    Watchmanonthewall is Michael Cadry?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to User Name For Your Post:

daqq (January 2nd, 2018)

Over 2000 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You did not understand what I said. I am saying rather than assume I am wrong, you could ask questions first to find out why I am saying the Tribulation will start in 2022. I only pointed this out because you have a habit of jumping to conclusions without debating and reasoning things through.

Thanks

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You did not understand what I said. I am saying rather than assume I am wrong, you could ask questions first to find out why I am saying the Tribulation will start in 2022. I only pointed this out because you have a habit of jumping to conclusions without debating and reasoning things through.
    Lol, the only reason not to empty both mags right now is because it would be too disruptive to the thread, (and I like PJ).

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Yes. Everybody should pick one and watch it now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

SaulToPaul (January 3rd, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Yes. Everybody should pick one and watch it now.
    Yes but which one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzYkGPktWc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, the only reason not to empty both mags right now is because it would be too disruptive to the thread, (and I like PJ).
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...lan&highlight=

Thanks

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luke validates the Septuagint chronology by listing Cainan(2), son of Arphaxad, (Luke 3:36), whose name is only found written in the Septuagint chronological line of Shem, (Gen 11:12 LXX). The Son of Adam, ("the second man" whom Paul says is from the heavens), thus descended from the heavens in the sixth great day: just as Moses prophesied in Gen 1:26-28 and the Psalmist confirms in Psalm 8:4,5,6,7,8 by the companion context therein. Your "God's 7000 year plan" is thus off by two great days, or perhaps I should say, two thousand years. As for your "God's Calendar" it appears to belong right where it is: together with your "God's 7000 year plan".

Moreover, even if your prophecy did come true, (don't hold your breath, oh yeah, wait, you wouldn't anyways because it is still 11 YEARS AWAY and no one will remember or care to remember this day so as to throw it in your face when your prophecy fails, lol, silly me), it would not be the beginning of the seventh great day but somewhere roundabout the ninth!

Back to thread topic:

Don't they say that nine is the number of the Devil or Lucifer or something like that?

HAL 9000 is AI?
    Last edited by daqq; January 3rd, 2018 at 06:26 AM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

I'm sorry Zeke, I'm afraid and can't do that...
    Last edited by daqq; January 3rd, 2018 at 06:26 AM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luke validates the Septuagint chronology by listing Cainan(2), son of Arphaxad, (Luke 3:36), whose name is only found written in the Septuagint chronological line of Shem, (Gen 11:12 LXX). The Son of Adam, ("the second man" whom Paul says is from the heavens), thus descended from the heavens in the sixth great day: just as Moses prophesied in Gen 1:26-28 and the Psalmist confirms in Psalm 8:4,5,6,7,8 by the companion context therein. Your "God's 7000 year plan" is thus off by two great days, or perhaps I should say, two thousand years. As for your "God's Calendar" it appears to belong right where it is: together with your "God's 7000 year plan".

Moreover, even if your prophecy did come true, (don't hold your breath, oh yeah, wait, you wouldn't anyways because it is still 11 YEARS AWAY and no one will remember or care to remember this day so as to throw it in your face when your prophecy fails, lol, silly me), it would not be the beginning of the seventh great day but somewhere roundabout the ninth!

Back to thread topic:

Don't they say that nine is the number of the Devil or Lucifer or something like that?

HAL 9000 is AI?
    O say, can you "see", O prophet?
    Arthur C. Clarke, Stanley Kubrick, and the Illuminati all follow the Septuagint chronology:
    2001: Space Odyssey

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to thread topic:

HAL 9000 is AI?
    Similarly the book of Adam states that the age will last 5,500 years (5.5 great days).

We'll know before 2029 if I'm (we) are right because the tribulation should begin in 2022.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

A Lamp In The Dark The Untold History Of The Bible

This is good so far, I'm at the 40 minute mark. This video shows the wicked and evil catholic church.

https://youtu.be/Vn6JZMekslw

@The Barbarian
    Last edited by patrick jane; January 3rd, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

Thread Information