User Tag List

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 356

Thread: Gods Relationship With Satan

  1. #106
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 584 Times in 528 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Grammatically your sentence should have two words, you are, where you put your (which is incorrect). However, I do not believe that any of what you are saying is correct. Meaning, if you do not believe that you should keep and teach the commandments in obedience to Jesus' instruction, that is your decision not mine.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    I said
    lol You manipulating idiot. So full of blasphemy and fraud. Jesus commandments are in the new testament. And that is what I teach. You know that. You cant prove me wrong with scripture so you use guile. You are the one fighting against Jesus commandments. And your trying to twist it all around.

    This is what is in Jesus' commandments. Do you teach this? Are you a liar?

    [Jhn 10:7-8
    7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
    8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

    [Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

    [Heb 7:12, 18
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

  2. #107
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,577
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 930 Times in 856 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125423
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol You manipulating idiot. So full of blasphemy and fraud. Jesus commandments are in the new testament. And that is what I teach. You know that. You cant prove me wrong with scripture so you use guile. You are the one fighting against Jesus commandments. And your trying to twist it all around.

    This is what is in Jesus' commandments. Do you teach this? Are you a liar?

    [Jhn 10:7-8
    7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
    8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

    [Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

    [Heb 7:12, 18
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
    A commandment is something that you are to do. From Matthew 5:18-19 can you see that you are to obey God's commandments and that these are what Jesus taught?

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    in beginning he created gods the heavens and the earth

  3. #108
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 584 Times in 528 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    A commandment is something that you are to do. From Matthew 5:18-19 can you see that you are to obey God's commandments and that these are what Jesus taught?

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    I said
    I can see it, but I don't think you can. Jesus is the only way to God the Father, and ALL WHO EVER CAME BEFORE JESUS ARE THEIVES AND ROBBERS.
    That Jesus is now our High Priest, that He now over rides all the old testament with a new testament(covenant) and new commandments, and new laws.

    [Jhn 10:1, 8-9
    1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
    8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
    9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

    [Heb 9:15-17
    15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
    16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
    17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

    [Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

    [Heb 7:12, 18
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

  4. #109
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,577
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 930 Times in 856 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125423
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    I can see it, but I don't think you can. Jesus is the only way to God the Father, and ALL WHO EVER CAME BEFORE JESUS ARE THEIVES AND ROBBERS.
    That Jesus is now our High Priest, that He now over rides all the old testament with a new testament(covenant) and new commandments, and new laws.

    [Jhn 10:1, 8-9
    1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
    8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
    9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

    [Heb 9:15-17
    15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
    16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
    17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

    [Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

    [Heb 7:12, 18
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
    Jesus was not speaking against any of the prophets or any of God's Word or God's word. You should take a look at or read all of Jesus' words. And, you have invented something new of which Jesus did not speak of or about.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    in beginning he created gods the heavens and the earth

  5. #110
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 584 Times in 528 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Jesus was not speaking against any of the prophets or any of God's Word or God's word. You should take a look at or read all of Jesus' words. And, you have invented something new of which Jesus did not speak of or about.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    I said
    ROFLOL Your an idiot. You are really an idiot. Jesus said this while He was alive. He said till all is fulfilled, till all is fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled it all on the cross. Jesus was born under the law. And He preached while under the law.

    [Mat 5:17-19
    17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
    18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
    19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

    But at the cross Jesus fulfilled all the old testament law. Brought an end to it for Christians.

    [Heb 9:16-18
    16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
    17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
    18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

  6. #111
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,577
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 930 Times in 856 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125423
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    ROFLOL Your an idiot. You are really an idiot. Jesus said this while He was alive. He said till all is fulfilled, till all is fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled it all on the cross. Jesus was born under the law. And He preached while under the law.

    [Mat 5:17-19
    17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
    18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
    19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

    But at the cross Jesus fulfilled all the old testament law. Brought an end to it for Christians.

    [Heb 9:16-18
    16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
    17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
    18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.
    Shalom.

    I remember the word accomplished, but I can help you further.

    Matthew 5:18 NASB - "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

    The words in the NKJV (see the Greek) in verses 17 and 18 are not even related to each other. fulfill and fulfilled.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    in beginning he created gods the heavens and the earth

  7. #112
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 584 Times in 528 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

    I remember the word accomplished, but I can help you further.

    Matthew 5:18 NASB - "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

    The words in the NKJV (see the Greek) in verses 17 and 18 are not even related to each other. fulfill and fulfilled.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    I said
    ROFLOL The NASB is a funny book. That explains why your an idiot.

  8. #113
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,577
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 930 Times in 856 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125423
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    ROFLOL The NASB is a funny book. That explains why your an idiot.
    Read the Greek for the NKJV. You neglected that. I was just being honest about how I know that you have encountered a problem in or with your understanding.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    in beginning he created gods the heavens and the earth

  9. #114
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 584 Times in 528 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Read the Greek for the NKJV. You neglected that. I was just being honest about how I know that you have encountered a problem in or with your understanding.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    I sad
    lolol You just make this stuff up as you go. Your an idiot. Your logic turns every conversation into a stupid conversation. You blaspheme what Jesus says. You reject all that the Holy Spirit says. You make up weird logic. Your an idiot. Go spread your antichrist logic somewhere else. I am really tired of listening to you. Leave my thread.

  10. #115
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 584 Times in 528 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Your a cheap heckler mocking God because He kicked you out of Christianity. You have no biblical support, no Holy Spirit support, lol and no logic to speak of. Your a naysayer, and an antichrist.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    The Torah is the foundation for the rest of Scripture. But you do not talk about anything from the Old Testament. So the Torah is far from you. I do not quote from the Old Testament. I can quote from Genesis to Malachi. But I accept the TaNaK.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    You say that because you persecute me I desire you to do so. One of the rules of witnesses is not to slander anyone and to allow someone to give a defense in the arena in which they said something you disagree with or which was untrue even if only from your perspective.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.
    I have quoted these verses before. It is not news to me but it is a good reminder.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Incorrect. I quoted the verses as neither old testament nor new testament. I do not have an old testament and a new testament. Not as scripture anyway.
    Jacob
    [QUOTE=Jacob;5159868]My talking is not a conversation. If you want to have a conversation then you have to talk to. I am not making anything up. I am certainly not talking in circles. Nothing makes me an idiot. People call other people idiots in disobedience to God's Word. Common sense is better than nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    duplicate post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I do not know where you come up with this babble from or what is the reason for it. I do not know why you talk about a spirit of denial or one of the strongest spirits of denial that you have ever seen. I do not even know what you think that I deny or why. Your tactic is not to explain but to corral and leave someone no way out. But to me that just means that you do not understand what I am saying to you.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    If I do not know something how would I know what it is unless you tell me? Do I want to know what you know?
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    You attack with ungodly weapons lying witnessing and testifying against the truth.
    I am getting ready, preparing for the Sabbath. God bless.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.
    Today is Rishon. It is erev, evening, of this erev and boker, evening and morning, yom, day.
    You are unjustly saying negative things about me. You have called me an idiot.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I believe that the only way to God is through and or by Jesus. God is our Father. The same of Jesus. But Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. I do not know what you mean by new testament.
    I am not unlearned and I am not an idiot. I have studied the Bible since I was a child. But I did not know or understand the Torah even though it is in the Bible. And I also study the TaNaK.
    It is very difficult to prove that you do not understand something. It is easy to prove that you know or understand something. And, I do believe the Bible. I believe Scripture. I believe the Word of God.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.
    Today is Rishon, 10-13. It is yom, day.
    I am a Jew. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I accept Yeshua as the Messiah.
    I am simply saying that yes there is a reading of the Old Covenant. This is the Torah or the TaNaK but the covenant being spoken of is one of the covenants in the Torah. I do not refer to any scripture as New Testament. If the word covenant is also understood as the word testament that should tell you that you should understand what the new covenant is and not refer to scripture as the new testament. The new testament is in the blood of Jesus. That is the new covenant. Not scripture.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.
    A covenant is a covenant. The word testament is often substituted for the word covenant. This is different from a last will and testament.
    Good Scripture Squeaky.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.
    No. If there is more than one testament and the second one is not a last will and testament.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Then how are you going to remove the barriers to understanding?
    The Bible can be understood as written.
    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    If you knew of a last will and testament before hearing the word testament of or from scripture. Because there is not a final or last testament or revelation, prophecy has not come to an end, and there is not progressive revelation. There is a word for it. Scripture or the Bible has come to an end. There are no new revelations in regard to scripture. You cannot write your own scripture or write scripture. That does not happen any more.
    Shalom.
    Jacob

  11. #116
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 584 Times in 528 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    [Mat 15:11-14
    11 "Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
    12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"
    13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
    14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

  12. #117
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,577
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 930 Times in 856 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125423
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I sad
    lolol You just make this stuff up as you go. Your an idiot. Your logic turns every conversation into a stupid conversation. You blaspheme what Jesus says. You reject all that the Holy Spirit says. You make up weird logic. Your an idiot. Go spread your antichrist logic somewhere else. I am really tired of listening to you. Leave my thread.
    Incorrect. Request granted.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    Your a cheap heckler mocking God because He kicked you out of Christianity. You have no biblical support, no Holy Spirit support, lol and no logic to speak of. Your a naysayer, and an antichrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    [Mat 15:11-14
    11 "Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
    12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"
    13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
    14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    in beginning he created gods the heavens and the earth

  13. #118
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,577
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 930 Times in 856 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125423
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    Your a cheap heckler mocking God because He kicked you out of Christianity. You have no biblical support, no Holy Spirit support, lol and no logic to speak of. Your a naysayer, and an antichrist.
    No. You are incorrect.

    Shalom.

    Jacob

    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    [Mat 15:11-14
    11 "Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
    12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"
    13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
    14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    in beginning he created gods the heavens and the earth

  14. #119
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 584 Times in 528 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    No. You are incorrect.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    I said
    lolol You don't have anything spiritual. And only an idiot would think that "incorrect" is a spiritual response. Everybody else has to show where they get their answers from the bible. You rely on your own opinion that is worthless. You make every conversation a stupid conversation. And a real Christian is to avoid stupid conversations. I'm glad you have agreed to get off my threads.

    [2Ti 2:23
    23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

    [2Ti 2:14
    14 Remind [them] of these things, charging [them] before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.

  15. #120
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,577
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 930 Times in 856 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125423
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lolol You don't have anything spiritual. And only an idiot would think that "incorrect" is a spiritual response. Everybody else has to show where they get their answers from the bible. You rely on your own opinion that is worthless. You make every conversation a stupid conversation. And a real Christian is to avoid stupid conversations. I'm glad you have agreed to get off my threads.

    [2Ti 2:23
    23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

    [2Ti 2:14
    14 Remind [them] of these things, charging [them] before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
    Shalom.

    I do not know what you mean by spiritual. Nor a real Christian. I do know what it means to answer with the Bible or answer Scripture with Scripture. However, we are not to argue Scripture with Scripture. It is my understanding that you sabotaged my threads but want me off of yours. You are welcome to continue posting on my threads.

    Your request is again granted.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    in beginning he created gods the heavens and the earth

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us