Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
Grammatically your sentence should have two words, you are, where you put your (which is incorrect). However, I do not believe that any of what you are saying is correct. Meaning, if you do not believe that you should keep and teach the commandments in obedience to Jesus' instruction, that is your decision not mine.

Shalom.

Jacob
I said
lol You manipulating idiot. So full of blasphemy and fraud. Jesus commandments are in the new testament. And that is what I teach. You know that. You cant prove me wrong with scripture so you use guile. You are the one fighting against Jesus commandments. And your trying to twist it all around.

This is what is in Jesus' commandments. Do you teach this? Are you a liar?

[Jhn 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,