User Tag List

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    9/11 is one where I draw the line. If even half of what is speculated were true, lots of people (lots MORE people) would have been offed for exposing "truth." Sorry, not buying it.
    Hitler and Nero both did exactly that and all the people believed it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybird For Your Post:

WatchmanOnTheWall (December 28th, 2017)

Over 2500 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    What do you mean? Someone makes a claim they don't really sustain and I'm supposed to forget about experts and scientific opinion and actual models that predicted the results as they stand?
    I am just wondering what you think about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqG6v7KZ_s8

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watchman said; 54.3 percent of Americans do not believe the 'official' 911 story:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e8c198a92df3
    musterion said; oh, you cite HuffPoop! Only the best for you, I see.

Obama won 52.9% of the vote in 2008.
    Watchman said; That's your single opinion against the hundreds of opinions taken in that survey which matches most other surveys: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinio...iracy_theories

In your world your opinion is all that counts I see.
    musterion said; 99% of people could believe something's true that isn't; mass opinion does not determine truth. Why do you think it does?
    Watchman said; Wow your arrogance is impressive.
    musterion said; You didn't answer the question. How is something proved true by a given percentage of people believing it?
    I never said it did, that was your (paranoid) conclusion. A survey is a poll of opinions not a clarification of truth. What I was pointing out is your arrogance that you think your minority opinion is the truth.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    How is what musterion said arrogance? The number of flies on a flypaper strip has never meant flypaper strips don't kill flies, and the number of people who believe or disbelieve something has never been an indicator of truth. If majority opinion is the indicator of truth, then Jesus is not the Son of God for the majority of people in the world reject the divinity of Christ. Seems to me the arrogance is all on one side, and it's not musterion's side.
    See post #48 above.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,424 Times in 11,255 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    I never said it did, that was your (paranoid) conclusion. A survey is a poll of opinions not a clarification of truth. What I was pointing out is your arrogance that you think your minority opinion is the truth.
    That wasn't your reason for citing it.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

patrick jane (December 29th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    That wasn't your reason for citing it.
    Oh yes it was

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm.... And how many minority positions do you hold to be true? I see it as being a large number from the posts you make here, so how is your "arrogance" any less than musterion's? You seem to think it is "arrogance" for someone besides yourself to hold an opinion to be true even though it disagrees with the opinions of others. That to me is in and of itself a rather self-condemning position for you to take.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    Hmmm.... And how many minority positions do you hold to be true? I see it as being a large number from the posts you make here, so how is your "arrogance" any less than musterion's? You seem to think it is "arrogance" for someone besides yourself to hold an opinion to be true even though it disagrees with the opinions of others. That to me is in and of itself a rather self-condemning position for you to take.
    Now you are also mixing opinions with truths. Where have I done that as you accuse me of doing?

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,575 Times in 13,015 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This video is an amazing presentation of A.I. and Block Chain by chief scientist and creator Ben Goertzel, creator of Sophia the robot. The company is called the SingularityNET - a platform for open source AI to offer AI service to anyone and to allow contributions to AI from anyone in the world. He gives a fairly in depth explanation of how it will work and the unlimited potential. The AI will talk to other AI's and learn from each other, sharing algorithms and supporting each other.

Many are worried and /or fearful of A.I., 5G, Block Chain and the "singularity". I think it will still be many years before we realize it's too late to stop.

The Goddess in the Blockchain Machine...

Skip the first 9 minutes of music and images to get straight to the speech this computer geek gives.

Last edited by patrick jane; December 29th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This is a must watch for anyone interested in the future that is being planned for us.

The A.I. / Blockchain Connection...(???) 13 minutes

The A.I. economy has arrived - Sophia the robot was just named a citizen of Saudi Arabia - no joke

https://youtu.be/a-89IYv0mfU

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

SOPHIA and A.I. UNLEASHED on BITCOIN.....and Internet! YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW!!! | WatchmanReview

Meet our new virtual one world ruler......or perhaps, instead, mans' most helpful creation yet.....or is it? You decide. But before you do, please watch this video - because the lights are about to go out....or not. Again, you decide. Either way, hold on to your seats because we are about to find out.

https://youtu.be/guNrsaOZrgo

Last edited by patrick jane; December 29th, 2017 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    This is a must watch for anyone interested in the future that is being planned for us.

The A.I. / Blockchain Connection...(???) 13 minutes

The A.I. economy has arrived - Sophia the robot was just named a citizen of Saudi Arabia - no joke

https://youtu.be/a-89IYv0mfU
    Very interesting. I will get my people onto it straight away. actually i mean i will get my mate whose into bit coin and computers to watch it and see what he thinks.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Very interesting. I will get my people onto it straight away. actually i mean i will get my mate whose into bit coin and computers to watch it and see what he thinks.
    Then they should watch the video I posted above your post as well. Serious stuff, plenty of room for terrible things and wild conspiracies.

It's going online now or already is, and once the A.I. cloud is up, all AI's will be connected. This means when one A.I. learns something or creates new code then every A.I. will know the same thing instantly. An entirely new economy will begin.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Sophia the AI Robot Says The Darndest Things! HAS THE SINGULARITY HAPPENED? Artificial Intelligence

Creepy

https://youtu.be/YsZ90xJHrqw

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patrick will you pick one of these subjects, make a thread, and lets get into it. i want to talk conspiracy!

Thread Information