LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 1,074 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    I see that Donald Trump's newest heartthrob is Kayne West (husband of Hollywood bimbo Kim Kardashian..........

(And now, for an absolutely profound one-liner: )

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Still spreading hate aren't you. You're pathetic.

But wait, there's more!

Kanye was born in Atlanta, Georgia but grew up in Chicago after his parents divorced at the age of 3. His mother was a college professor and his father a photojournalist, activist, and Christian counselor so Kanye had a largely middle-class upbringing.1
    Kanye is one of rap’s most outspoken, controversial, and (to some) most hated artists. He’s had numerous public outbursts and has then made numerous public apologies.
    He’s rejected his Christian upbringing and especially the feeling that he had no choice when it came to religion. He has said:
    You’re not given a decision of what religion you want. Your parents just give it to you…I feel like religion is more about separation and judgment than bringing people together and understanding.2
    Kanye’s sentiments toward religion have caused some controversy from posing as Jesus on the cover of Rolling Stone to telling journalists in New Zealand that:
    No! I don’t wanna ****** be Christ-like. I want to be me-like.3

Insert foot in mouth–again
    Politics is just another area where Kanye’s big mouth has gotten him into some trouble. At one point, President Obama even took time away from his busy schedule to call Kanye a “jackass.”4
    After Hurricane Katrina decimated the Gulf Coast in 2005, Kanye West played a nationally televised benefit concert in which he gave America his opinion of George Bush’s widely criticized handling of the disaster, saying:
    George Bush doesn’t care about black people.5
    Even though Kanye later publicly apologized to President Bush–and Bush accepted–the comment created a national debate on the relationship between black America and the largely white power structure.
    More recently, as America erupted in protest inspired by the protesters at Occupy Wall Street, Kanye visited the camp at Zucotti Park, lending his star power and support to the left-leaning movement.6 The irony, of course, is that the OWS protestors were rallying against the greed and corruption of America’s wealthiest 1% and Kanye fits comfortably in that category.
    https://hollowverse.com/kanye-west/

Have I mentioned that I love exposing the left, who are now pretending to be 'conservative'?

On a bright note: If Donald the degenerate should end up getting impeached, you can always look forward to President Kayne West.

https://www.troab.com/postImages/201...1218090137.jpg
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke (and others) have addressed their concern about the violent rhetoric that has been building up to a boiling point for the past few years between the democrats and the republicans.

To Deal with Leftists, Imagine You’re Confronting Satan

Syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke

Oct. 10, 2018

If you’re a conned-servative who gets sand thrown in his eyes, his kneecaps kicked off and slashed with a broken bottle and then still fights the next time by Queensberry rules, this article isn’t for you. But if you’re disturbed by the Left’s behavior these last years and want to know how to handle these people whose “mask has been dropping,” understand this: Behind that mask is the Devil.
    If you’re not a person of faith, view this as a thought exercise. But it’s one connedservatives — those nice guys who always finish last — had better embrace fast. Because the behavior of what we call today’s “Left” and what Satan would prescribe are virtually identical...
    Read more: http://www.selwynduke.com/

Here's my response to Duke's article:

Quote: Posted by aCultureWarrior
    As seekers of the truth and nothing but the truth, you and I both know that the conservative movement is no longer conservative Selwyn, as even evanjellyfish so-called Christians have been conned into supporting a President who amongst other things has been a strong supporter of the LGBTQ culture of death movement and supported Planned Parenthood by signing legislation fully funding the baby butchers 5 times in his first 16 months in office. The conservative movement has accepted godless Libertarians (and even some democrats) into their ranks and redefined the principles of true conservatism (which come from the Holy Bible). Do I care that the Hillary Clinton Left is attacking the Donald Trump Left? (in this day and age one must be clear when talking about the Left). Do I care that evil is attacking evil? I couldn't pay for this kind of entertainment Selwyn. Someone pass me the popcorn!

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    .....Donald the degenerate.....
    Says the sick hate-monger obsessed with homosexuals

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    .....Donald the degenerate.....

Says the sick hate-monger obsessed with homosexuals
    I must say CC that your one-liners are getting more profound with each post that you write.

Now why don't you put that college degree from the University of Wisconsin/Madison to work and attempt to defend the policies of Donald the Degenerate Trump i.e. "But but but he's still better than Hillary!"

Or my favorite:

"If society criminalizes homosexuality it will have to criminalized the consumption of catfish!"

Or perhaps that college degree taught you to know your limitations when it comes to defending evil?

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As I mentioned before: People with HIV/AIDS (those who engage in homosexuality disproportionately contract HIV/AIDS) aren't dying from HIV/AIDS they're dying from HIV/AIDS related diseases (Kaposi sarcoma, etc.)

People With HIV Are Increasingly Diagnosed With Cancer for a Second Time

Oct. 9, 2018

People with HIV are increasingly being diagnosed with a non-AIDS-defining cancer for a second time, Reuters Health reports.

Publishing their findings in The Lancet HIV, researchers analyzed diagnoses of what are known as primary cancers among 22,600 people who were diagnosed with HIV when they were 16 years old or older in San Francisco between 1990 and 2010. A diagnosis of a primary cancer specifies a novel malignancy, as opposed to cancer that spread from another source.

The study authors referred to the California Cancer Registry for data on primary cancers diagnosed among the cohort members between 1985 and 2014. They identified 4,144 primary cancers that were the individual’s first diagnosis of cancer, 372 second primary cancers, 26 third primary cancers and three primary cancers that were a fourth or greater diagnosis of cancer.

Fourteen first primary cancers on the list were more commonly diagnosed among people with HIV compared with diagnosis rate among the general population—including by a factor of 127-fold for Kaposi sarcoma, 17.2-fold for non–Hodgkin lymphoma, 8-fold for invasive cervical cancer, 46.7-fold for anal cancer, 13.3-fold for vulvar cancer, 10.4-fold for Hodgkin lymphoma and 4.2-fold for eye and orbit cancer.

Compared with the general population, the diagnosis rate for second primary cancers was higher by a factor of 28-fold for Kaposi sarcoma, 17-fold for anal cancer, 11.1-fold for non–Hodgkin lymphoma, 5.4-fold for Hodgkin lymphoma and 3.6-fold for liver cancer.

During the study period, the diagnosis rate in the HIV population of both first and second primary cancers that were AIDS-defining declined. Meanwhile, the diagnosis rate of second primary cancers that were non-AIDS-defining increased.

Read more: https://www.poz.com/article/people-h...er-second-time

"28-fold for Kaposi sarcoma" means HIV infected people are 28 times, or 2,800% more likely to have this specific cancer than the general population.

http://queermeup.com/wp-content/uplo...a-Reporter.jpg

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you always known that you're gay? Your self-loathing is astounding

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow, that's original Aaron. Up next, the long long list of what Donald Trump has done for the child molesting/indoctrinating, God-hating/religious freedom bashing, institution destroying, disease riddled homosexual movement since becoming POTUS.

Donald Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend'

Yes you are Donald, and your Libertarian base really really appreciates you for that.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Wow, that's original Aaron........
    Who the hell is Aaron.

You are obsessed with homosexuals and homosexuals are all you write about and think about. Thats a disease; Obsession is a disease. You even had homosexual thoughts about Trump and Kanye when you used the term heartthrob. And your hate towards them, actually wanting to lock them up, is likely more a reflection about yourself. You really need to see a shrink dude. You have serious issues.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who the hell is Aaron.
    He's an extremely disturbed individual, with many personalities, and I suspect that he is....ahem...disabled, but he is my bestest friend in the whooooole wide world and I wish that someday he will accept Jesus Christ (and His Word) as his Lord and Savior.

You are obsessed with homosexuals and homosexuals are all you write about and think about.
    Was it the 5 part thread that gave it away?

Thats a disease; Obsession is a disease.
    Ummm, do I need to go "get tested" for it?

And your hate towards them, actually wanting to lock them up, is likely more a reflection about yourself.
    Do you think keeping them away from 12 year old boys and children in general would fall under the 'cruel and unusual punishment' clause of the Constitution?

You really need to see a shrink dude. You have serious issues.
    Can I at least post what Donald Trump has done for the child molesting/indoctrinating, God hating/religious freedom bashing, institution destroying, disease riddled homosexual movement since becoming POTUS first?

Pretty please, as Milo worked very hard to get "daddy" elected POTUS and he and his fellow Libertarian/homosexuals need to know what kind of progress Trump has made.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/201...mp-640x480.jpg

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You go girl

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You go girl
    When you return perhaps you can explain why you believe so many Libertarians and Democrats crossed Party lines to vote for Donald Trump in the last election (with an emphasis on Libertarians).

BTW, I just had a discussion with TOL moderator Sherman, and she agreed to let Mr.Dante back into this thread (if he has any desire to return).

One Post Wonder
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread! Lots of material to educate myself on these issues that are so close to my heart!

Here's another set of arguments on abortion. Pretty informative!

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyrich View Post
    Great thread! Lots of material to educate myself on these issues that are so close to my heart!

Here's another set of arguments on abortion. Pretty informative!
    Many people don't tie the abortion and homosexual movements together. It's no coincidence that the Roe v Wade ruling and State laws decriminalizing homosexuality happened about the same time.

Here are some links for you to read from the index from Part 4.

Why are there always rainbow flags at pro-abortion rallies?
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/w...ortion-rallies

LaBarbera Statement on 42nd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade Decision Legalizing Abortion
    https://americansfortruth.com/2015/0...zing-abortion/

Why Are Liberal ‘Gay’ Activists Freaking Out over a Contraception Case – Hobby Lobby – and Should They Be Worried?
    https://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...ey-be-worried/

Abortion and Homosexuality Movements Are Linked in their War Against Life and Marriage
    https://americansfortruth.com/2009/0...-and-marriage/

How the Supreme Court’s gay ‘marriage’ ruling is tied to abortion and contraception
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ho...n-and-contrace

Thread Information