LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,054 Posts

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
    I heard my name mentioned and thought I'd drop by.
    Then you must have seen where Arthur Brain spread lies by using your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    As you know, HIV/AIDS isn't exclusive to gay men by a long shot. LMOHM schooled you on that score a while ago...
    There's no need to refute an obviously stupid claim and one you haven't any evidence for to begin with. Only a complete dope would think that every gay person has either been raped or abused. I believe LMOHM informed you (among others) that no such thing occurred to 'spark off' same sex attractions and he's one of tons who would tell you the same.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5162103

Is this thread STILL going on? How much more is there to say on the subject?

There's tons to talk about, like in my post before this one showing how Emily Thomes accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior and married a man and left homosexuality behind. I'm surprised that Arthur Brain didn't comment about her and say that she's a liar.

Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality is still talking about the subject, in fact he's giving the 'EX Gay movement' a lot of publicity:

WATCH: Full AFTAH Banquet Video Featuring Ex-Gay and Homosexual Predator Victim Stephen Black
    https://americansfortruth.com/2017/1...stephen-black/

Stephen Black addresses Americans For Truth “Teach-in.” Black received the AFTAH “American Truth Teller Award” for 2017.
    https://americansfortruth.com/upload...ed-300x225.jpg

With you being a recovering homosexual, I wanted to personally thank you for providing the information that you've supplied while blogging at TOL about the LGBTQ movement and what was the cause of your same sex desires, and most importantly, how Jesus Christ saved you from a life of darkness, lies and deceit.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Over 1500 post club lovemeorhateme's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5162103
    There’s a difference between lying and being mistaken. It’s not like my previous posts happened recently. Hence I’m sure AB was simply mistaken.

There's tons to talk about, like in my post before this one showing how Emily Thomes accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior and married a man and left homosexuality behind. I'm surprised that Arthur Brain didn't comment about her and say that she's a liar.
    Good for her.

Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality is still talking about the subject, in fact he's giving the 'EX Gay movement' a lot of publicity:

WATCH: Full AFTAH Banquet Video Featuring Ex-Gay and Homosexual Predator Victim Stephen Black
    https://americansfortruth.com/2017/1...stephen-black/

Stephen Black addresses Americans For Truth “Teach-in.” Black received the AFTAH “American Truth Teller Award” for 2017.
    https://americansfortruth.com/upload...ed-300x225.jpg

With you being a recovering homosexual, I wanted to personally thank you for providing the information that you've supplied while blogging at TOL about the LGBTQ movement and what was the cause of your same sex desires, and most importantly, how Jesus Christ saved you from a life of darkness, lies and deceit.
    I have always strived to be honest.

I do, however, question why you are so obsessed with having so many threads on this one subject?

At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovemeorhateme For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (January 5th, 2018),patrick jane (January 6th, 2018),WizardofOz (January 7th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 28,646 Times in 14,287 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thereís a difference between lying and being mistaken. Itís not like my previous posts happened recently. Hence Iím sure AB was simply mistaken.

Good for her.

I do, however, question why you are so obsessed with having so many threads on this one subject?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

patrick jane (January 6th, 2018)

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 Times in 3,451 Posts

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I spread no such thing and even acknowledged my mix up in my latter reply to you which conveniently went 'under the radar'.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5162205

Nah, she might have even convinced herself but it's about as convincing as a straight person being able to "choose" homosexual attraction. That's what some zealots insist where it comes to such, that it can be a choice. It can't.

That site is an oxymoron. Then it's just plain moronic.

I'll let LMOHM address this if he wishes although as before, he had little time for your "approach" on here as it was.
    Well this is fun isn't it?

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You wanna talk about 'courage' aCW, then what this man did took more than you'll ever likely have. Not only the courage to fight against the sanctimonious wannabe runner for Alabama but the courage to concede his own downfalls amid his horrendous loss. Before you start waffling on about how his child could have been 'cured' it's been addressed elsewhere and none of it worked. If you've any humanity about you or any sort of individuality even, then you might just have some pause for thought. A forlorn hope most likely but hey...

Thanks

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

There’s a difference between lying and being mistaken. It’s not like my previous posts happened recently. Hence I’m sure AB was simply mistaken.
    Isn't it amazing how many things LGBTQ apologist Arthur Brain is "mistaken" about?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Good for her.
    I didn't see in her testimonies what she believed was responsible for her same sex desires. From what I read she still struggles with them, but her faith in God makes her stronger everyday.

Of course those from the child molesting/indoctrinating LGBTQ movement say that she's a bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym).

Have you heard if they've found the 'bisexual' gene yet Pete?

Here's your chance to be honest: Why are you so threatened by the truth?

Thanks

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Arthur Brain finds a new spokesman for the LGBTQ movement:

You wanna talk about 'courage' aCW, then what this man did took more than you'll ever likely have. Not only the courage to fight against the sanctimonious wannabe runner for Alabama but the courage to concede his own downfalls amid his horrendous loss. Before you start waffling on about how his child could have been 'cured' it's been addressed elsewhere and none of it worked. If you've any humanity about you or any sort of individuality even, then you might just have some pause for thought. A forlorn hope most likely but hey...

"Roy Moore called my daughter a 'pre-vert'."

Fact: Homosexuality is a sexual perversion. Willy Billy Jim Bob is obviously slandering Judge Roy Moore by saying that Moore personally called his daughter a "pre-vert".

"The Constitution says that all men are created equal."

The Founding Fathers (who wrote the Constitution) abhorred homosexuality. And yes Willy Billy Jim Bob, all men are created equal in God's eyes, but not all behaviors are.

"I don't know if she was born gay, I don't know the answer to that."

No you don't know the answer to that question Willy Billy Jim Bob, because you haven't researched the subject to know that there isn't a 'gay gene'. You really shouldn't be defending a deadly behavior and child molesting/indoctrinating movement that you know absolutely nothing about.

"Am I a man of faith? Yes, I am."

What faith would that be Willy Bill Jim Bob, cuz Christianity requires all of mankind (including sexual sinners) to repent, something that your 'pre-verted' lesbian daughter obviously hasn't done.

"He [Judge Moore} didn't call my daughter by name, he said that all 'gay' people are pre-verts, that it's an abomination, that's not true".

Leviticus 18:22.

The good news Willy Billy Jim Bob is that your "pre-verted" lesbian daughter, like so many other sexually and morally confused people have done, can leave her "pre-verted" behavior and the child molesting/indoctrinating movement she identifies with behind, all she has to do is ask Jesus Christ for His help in doing so.

Thanks

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Surprise, surprise: Yet another homosexual pederast in action (but wait, there's more!). He's even employed by LGBTQ flag waver Donald Trump.

Senior AIDS official arrested for trying to molest young boy

Jan. 6, 2018

A senior AIDS official at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has been arrested in a sting where he thought he was going to be engaging in "water sports" that didn't involve water with a young boy. In reality, he was talking to the police.

A director within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is accused of asking a person, who he thought to be a 15-year-old boy, to perform a variety of sex [sic] acts including urination.
    On Thursday, Michael Goldrosen, 56, of Silver Spring, was formally indicted in Montgomery County Circuit Court on one count of sexual solicitation of a minor.
    According to a detailed seven-page charging document obtained by ABC7, Goldrosen posted an advertisement in the "casual encounters" section of Craigslist on or about Tuesday, October 17.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...young_boy.html

http://admin.americanthinker.com/ima.../203348_5_.jpg
    Homosexual pederast and watersports enthusiast Michael Goldrosen

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fact: Homosexuality is a sexual perversion. Willy Billy Jim Bob is obviously slandering Judge Roy Moore by saying that Moore personally called his daughter a "pre-vert".
    Wow, so you 'mock' a grieving father's accent, about as 'classy' as one would expect from you. Ironic as anything considering Roy 'I can't ride a horse to save my life' Moore sounds pretty much the same and is certainly one dumb hick.

The Founding Fathers (who wrote the Constitution) abhorred homosexuality. And yes Willy Billy Jim Bob, all men are created equal in God's eyes, but not all behaviors are.
    How about lying? Pride? Having no love or compassion towards others? You exhibit all of these and more throughout this blog of yours, continually boasting about an average view ratio and pretending you have a bunch of regular followers but who conveniently never show up to voice support etc.

No you don't know the answer to that question Willy Billy Jim Bob, because you haven't researched the subject to know that there isn't a 'gay gene'. You really shouldn't be defending a deadly behavior and child molesting/indoctrinating movement that you know absolutely nothing about.
    It's you who is clueless. Proper research doesn't mean lapping up propaganda spewed out by far right nuts like Scott/lively et al or 'Americans For Truth'. Heck, you're dumb enough to think all homosexuals have been abused or come from unstable backgrounds and overbearing parents. There's no credible evidence to support that homosexuals are "made" and it's blatantly obvious that plenty are simply that way.

What faith would that be Willy Bill Jim Bob, cuz Christianity requires all of mankind (including sexual sinners) to repent, something that your 'pre-verted' lesbian daughter obviously hasn't done.
    Whereas your sanctimonious pompous brand is just sooooooo loving.

"He [Judge Moore} didn't call my daughter by name, he said that all 'gay' people are pre-verts, that it's an abomination, that's not true".

The good news Willy Billy Jim Bob is that your "pre-verted" lesbian daughter, like so many other sexually and morally confused people have done, can leave her "pre-verted" behavior and the child molesting/indoctrinating movement she identifies with behind, all she has to do is ask Jesus Christ for His help in doing so.
    She's dead you moron. How could you have missed that? Oh, and before you go on about how she might still be alive if she "got the spiritual help and counselling she desperately needed", this grieving father already tried all of that and to his lifelong regret was 'anti gay' himself as he said in the video. He's ten times the guy you are and then some aCW. The blood of people like this mans daughter is on people like you - self righteous, unloving, sanctimonious blowhards. What's even more pathetic is that you're in the closet yourself and projecting your loathing on people like this man.

Pathetic, seriously pathetic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (January 7th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow, so you 'mock' a grieving father's accent, about as 'classy' as one would expect from you. Ironic as anything considering Roy 'I can't ride a horse to save my life' Moore sounds pretty much the same and is certainly one dumb hick.
    As you learned in WHMBR!/CDC biology classes Arthur, homosexuality is a sexual perversion, i.e. the anal sphincter muscle wasn't mean to be penetrated, and bad things (very bad things) happen when it is used for sex.

How about lying? Pride? Having no love or compassion towards others? You exhibit all of these and more throughout this blog of yours, continually boasting about an average view ratio and pretending you have a bunch of regular followers but who conveniently never show up to voice support etc.
    (Not being able to refute that the Founding Fathers abhorred homosexuality, nor that God created all men equal, but not all behaviors, Arthur Brain focuses on his obsession with me).

It's you who is clueless. Proper research doesn't mean lapping up propaganda spewed out by far right nuts like Scott/lively et al or 'Americans For Truth'. Heck, you're dumb enough to think all homosexuals have been abused or come from unstable backgrounds and overbearing parents. There's no credible evidence to support that homosexuals are "made" and it's blatantly obvious that plenty are simply that way.
    A simplistic answer ("...it's blatantly obvious that plenty are simply that way.") from a simplistic mind.

Whereas your sanctimonious pompous brand is just sooooooo loving.
    (Not being ale to refute that repentance is the major tenet of Christianity, Arthur Brain once again focuses on...

me.)

She's dead you moron. How could you have missed that? Oh, and before you go on about how she might still be alive if she "got the spiritual help and counselling she desperately needed", this grieving father already tried all of that and to his lifelong regret was 'anti gay' himself as he said in the video. He's ten times the guy you are and then some aCW. The blood of people like this mans daughter is on people like you - self righteous, unloving, sanctimonious blowhards. What's even more pathetic is that you're in the closet yourself and projecting your loathing on people like this man.

Pathetic, seriously pathetic.
    My condolences for his loss, as my condolences go out to the millions of grieving parents like him who have lost a child due to homosexuality.

Hopefully the man will seek the truth and use it to keep others from going through the pain that he and millions of others like him have gone through.

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...64i/710015.jpg

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As you learned in WHMBR!/CDC biology classes Arthur, homosexuality is a sexual perversion, i.e. the anal sphincter muscle wasn't mean to be penetrated, and bad things (very bad things) happen when it is used for sex.
    The man's daughter was a lesbian and yet here you are...going on about anal sex (again).

(Not being able to refute that the Founding Fathers abhorred homosexuality, nor that God created all men equal, but not all behaviors, Arthur Brain focuses on his obsession with me).
    The only one obsessed with you...is you. This entire crap fest is all about you. It's the only "life" you seem to have.

A simplistic answer ("...it's blatantly obvious that plenty are simply that way.") from a simplistic mind.
    Pffft, you are one of the last people to accuse others of having simplistic minds doofus. You can't think outside of your nutty little blogs and far right wingnut sources.

(Not being ale to refute that repentance is the major tenet of Christianity, Arthur Brain once again focuses on...

me.)
    So when are you gonna repent for all the sleaze, pride, lies that perpetuate this sad little diary of yours?

My condolences for his loss, as my condolences go out to the millions of grieving parents like him who have lost a child due to homosexuality.
    Crocodile tears Connie. He lost his daughter due to overbearing attitudes like yours and he regrets his actions and will until his dying day no doubt. You don't care that his child is dead and you don't care about all the others who have taken their lives due to being outcast, bullied etc.

Hopefully the man will seek the truth and use it to keep others from going through the pain that he and millions of others like him have gone through.
    He already is. He's fighting against prats like Moore for a start and it certainly hasn't been to no avail.

Thanks

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The man's daughter was a lesbian and yet here you are...going on about anal sex (again).
    One of the many victims of your LGBTQ's 'culture of death' had a name Arthur, her name was Patti Sue Mathis. Her father, Nathan Mathis, not only sold out God by embracing his daughter's homosexuality, he contributed to her demise by not telling her the truth about homosexuality (the deadly lifestyle and more importantly that there is a 'way out', that 'way out' being the freedom that comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ).

Chances are that Patti Sue already knew about the deadly lifestyle that comes with homosexuality:

Lesbian and Bisexual Women
    https://www.cdc.gov/lgbthealth/women.htm
    https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics

and coupled with being told by the LGBTQ movement that she can't leave homosexuality behind, she decided to end her life of misery.

What do you call someone who urges a confused person who is standing on the railing of a bridge to jump to their death Arthur?

I call him or her (in this case your LGBTQ movement) :

"Murderers".

Crocodile tears Connie. He lost his daughter due to overbearing attitudes like yours and he regrets his actions and will until his dying day no doubt. You don't care that his child is dead and you don't care about all the others who have taken their lives due to being outcast, bullied etc.
    I realize that it's hard for someone who belongs to the LGBTQ culture of death to think that others outside of their death community care about the pain that comes with the death of a sexually and morally confused person, as they are so full of hate that they don't know what real love is.

He already is. He's fighting against prats like Moore for a start and it certainly hasn't been to no avail.
    You used the word "pathetic" in your earlier lisp fest of a post, and I'm going to use the word again.

What's really "pathetic" about the LGBTQ movement is that they use grieving parents as political cannon fodder to support there immoral and extremely destructive agenda (in this case the defeat of Judge Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race by posting a video by Nathan Mathis the night before the election). We've seen (and will see again in an upcoming post) how the LGBTQueer movement uses children to promote their godless agenda, and now we're seeing how they use grieving parents to do the same.

What's really sad about this uneducated peanut farmer from Alabama who has sold out God and by embracing his daughter Patti Sue's deadly lifestyle was an accessory to her death, is that he's turned into a full fledged homosexual activist, as seen here on the Ellen the Degenerate Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=4cEQSkmGV-Q

Note how pictures of Patti Sue's high school basketball days were shown. I wonder why Ellen the Degenerate didn't allow Nathan to show the latest lesbian photos of her and how unhappy she was living the lifestyle?

Does Nathan Mathis not know how much pain and misery he'll be adding to the lives of other parents like him for promoting the 'culture of death'?

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to Part 5 of the ongoing WHMBR! threads ...Dante (for those of you wondering why I don't use the title "Mr.", it's sexist. I'm waiting for ...Dante to start using a more "LGBTQ friendly" pronoun: https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/ ).

2018 would be a great year to leave the dark side and join the side that embraces goodness and truth:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/36/5c/db/3...sus-christ.jpg
    Eactly. no matter how often you repat your lies about gays and lesbians they will never be true

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    One of the many victims of your LGBTQ's 'culture of death' had a name Arthur, her name was Patti Sue Mathis. Her father, Nathan Mathis, not only sold out God by embracing his daughter's homosexuality, he contributed to her demise by not telling her the truth about homosexuality (the deadly lifestyle and more importantly that there is a 'way out', that 'way out' being the freedom that comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ).
    She certainly did aCW and I see you finally got her father's name right as well, what was it you called him before, 'Willy Billy Jim Bob'? What's more, it took Patti's death to shake this man's former stance. As he's painfully recalled himself, he was anti gay and took Patti to various places to try and get her "cured", all to no avail. He's seen the error of his ways and as before, he'll take those regrets to the grave and you certainly don't have the right to put your little spin on events. This man would have no time for you and your obnoxious pomposity and double standards, that's for damn sure.

Chances are that Patti Sue already knew about the deadly lifestyle that comes with homosexuality:

and coupled with being told by the LGBTQ movement that she can't leave homosexuality behind, she decided to end her life of misery.

What do you call someone who urges a confused person who is standing on the railing of a bridge to jump to their death Arthur?

"Murderers".
    Chances are she just wanted to be accepted for who she was, a human being who just happened to be gay. Oh, and if you're going to use the CDC then remember this? :

"Heck, even the Centers for Disease Control, a medical organization that should be telling the truth about this extremely harmful behavior, has jumped on the pro sodomite wagon."

Stigma and Discrimination
    The Effects of Negative Attitudes About Homosexuality
    http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/stigma-...rimination.htm

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post3944102

It's pathetic attitudes like yours that led to this tragedy, so wear that tag with "pride" yourself aCW. How does it feel to be responsible for the suffering of homosexual people through your pompous double standards?

I realize that it's hard for someone who belongs to the LGBTQ culture of death to think that others outside of their death community care about the pain that comes with the death of a sexually and morally confused person, as they are so full of hate that they don't know what real love is.
    If you knew what love actually was you'd dispense with this puerile blog and apologize for all the crap contained therein. You contribute to the hateful attitudes that led to the death of Patti Sue Mathis. Her father has to live with that each day but his remorse and love for his daughter shines through in spades. You wouldn't have a clue about anything like that.

You used the word "pathetic" in your earlier lisp fest of a post, and I'm going to use the word again.

What's really "pathetic" about the LGBTQ movement is that they use grieving parents as political cannon fodder to support there immoral and extremely destructive agenda (in this case the defeat of Judge Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race by posting a video by Nathan Mathis the night before the election). We've seen (and will see again in an upcoming post) how the LGBTQueer movement uses children to promote their godless agenda, and now we're seeing how they use grieving parents to do the same.

What's really sad about this uneducated peanut farmer from Alabama who has sold out God and by embracing his daughter Patti Sue's deadly lifestyle was an accessory to her death, is that he's turned into a full fledged homosexual activist, as seen here on the Ellen the Degenerate Show.
    Eh, Moore sealed his own fate without anyone else's help. Furthermore, Nathan Mathis obviously didn't expect to get anywhere near the amount of coverage he ended up getting. He went to the rally to make a personal stand against a pompous windbag who has no right being in office, not least for his comments on 9/11 alone. I've seen the video and good for him. He's making a stand against stigma, bullying and ignorance, the things that lead to homosexual people being at risk of the things his daughter succumbed to. Mathis hasn't 'sold out' anybody. He's woke up from the rubbish that you peddle on here. I only wish his daughter were still alive to see it.

Note how pictures of Patti Sue's high school basketball days were shown. I wonder why Ellen the Degenerate didn't allow Nathan to show the latest lesbian photos of her and how unhappy she was living the lifestyle?
    Wow, you really are just pathetic.

Does Nathan Mathis not know how much pain and misery he'll be adding to the lives of other parents like him for promoting the 'culture of death'?
    It's attitudes like yours that lead people like Nathan's daughter to do as she did. If you had your way people would be forced into "therapy" or jail. You're the one who would cause all manner of suffering but you don't care, you never have. This blog of yours is just all about you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She certainly did aCW...
    Now that a name has been given to one of the many lost souls that your LGBTQ movement has put into a body bag, let's continue:

"Murderers".

Chances are she...
    Please use her name Arthur. Your LGBTQ movement put Patti Sue Mathis in a body bag, at least use her name when you're talking about one of the many victims of the LGBTQueer movement.

Oh, and if you're going to use the CDC then remember this? :

"Heck, even the Centers for Disease Control, a medical organization that should be telling the truth about this extremely harmful behavior, has jumped on the pro sodomite wagon."

Stigma and Discrimination
    The Effects of Negative Attitudes About Homosexuality
    http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/stigma-...rimination.htm

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post3944102

It's pathetic attitudes like yours that led to this tragedy, so wear that tag with "pride" yourself aCW. How does it feel to be responsible for the suffering of homosexual people through your pompous double standards?
    Thank you for assisting me in pointing out that a government organization that should be talking about how harmful homosexuality is has become an apologist for the LGBTQueer movement.

Does the CDC make apologies for other deadly behaviors (drug abuse, alcoholism, etc.) by saying that these harmful behaviors are due to "negative attitudes" towards their lifestyle?

Of course not.

Every Bible believing person on earth could sell out God this very instant and embrace the immoral behavior known as homosexuality and it wouldn't change how harmful homosexuality is. As you recall from WHMBR! biology class: The anus sphincter muscle was made ONLY to expel human waste, not to be used as a sex object (and when it is, very very bad things happen). The same goes with the long list of other diseases associated with homosexuality. These diseases happen because these people are going against God's design for human sexuality, not because a few people left in our sick society don't embrace their sexual perversion.

If you knew what love actually was you'd dispense with this puerile blog and apologize for all the crap contained therein. You contribute to the hateful attitudes that led to the death of Patti Sue Mathis. Her father has to live with that each day but his remorse and love for his daughter shines through in spades. You wouldn't have a clue about anything like that.
    Once again I'm going to put you on the spot Arthur (no, I'm not doing another scenario where I ask you to tell a sexually/gender confused child that homosexuality is wrong and that there is an escape from that lifestyle), I'm going to give you the opportunity to say who is lying:

Either Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh is lying about homosexuality being a sin, and that there is freedom from that sin through Him:

http://www.jesuit.org.sg/graphics/pr...ness-jesus.jpg

Or the drag queens, bull dykes and fairies of your LGBTQueer movement are lying by saying that there is no way out of having same sex desires and the behavior that goes with it:

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qim...c647f0b8d0ef-c

Who is lying Arthur?

Thread Information