Thanked 1,234 Times in 1,063 Posts

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In mass murdering tyrant news:

Declassified Cable: Death Toll at Tiananmen Square Was at Least 10,000

Dec. 31, 2017

A recently declassified British diplomatic cable is shedding new light on the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre. According to the document, written on June 5, 1989 — just over 24 hours after the mass killing — the death toll was at least 10,000. This is more than three times the estimate of nearly 3,000 commonly reported.
    The diplomatic cable was written by then-British ambassador to China, Sir Alan Donald and was based on information provided by a source who had spoken to a “good friend” who was part of the State Council — China’s ruling cabinet. Sir Alan described the State Council member as a reliable source who “has previously proved reliable and was careful to separate fact from speculation and rumour.”...
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...t-least-10-000

What say you Donald Trump about the mass murder of 10,000 Chinese citizens by their own government?

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –”
    Donald Trump- 1990 Playboy Magazine interview

But, but but, that was close to 30 years ago, surely Donald Trump isn't a friend with the mass murdering communist Chinese tyrants today?

"Trump on Chinese president: ‘Some people might call him the king of China’

10-26-17

President Trump during an interview on Wednesday touted his "very good relationship" with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
    "People say we have the best relationship of any president-president, because he’s called president also," Trump said during an interview with Fox Business Network's Lou Dobbs.
    "Now some people might call him the king of China. But he’s called president. But we have a very good relationship and that’s a positive thing."
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...im-the-king-of

MCCGA: Making Chinese Communism Great Again

http://thehill.com/sites/default/fil...?itok=qlwaZy7K
    Two wannabe Kings showing their admiration for each other
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,743 Times in 3,894 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    As I mentioned in the OP of Part #1:

"While there will be "smokescreens" presented by those who oppose God and decency, I'll do my best to not allow homosexualists* to derail it [the thread] by talking about other things that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject (13 year old girls marrying during Biblical times). Of course there will be accusations against the messenger, accusing me of being the same thing that the homosexualist defends, but that's to be expected (or in the words of blogger Domenico Bettinelli Jr.:

"Of course, having criticized homosexuality in public...I will now be accused of being a secret, self-hating closeted homosexual and the rest of the brownshirt psychobabble. But then I suppose that would make my critics secret, self-hating closet conservatives...").
    You're obviously a homosexual because of your demented obsession with gay men, the inordinate amount of time you put into searching for things (including pictures) regarding gay men and your continual projected, creeped out fantasies onto straight people. None of the above is behaviour for a straight man, at all.

(*A 'homosexualist'
    Is a stupid, made up word coined by a far right crank that means nothing. Most people are not obsessed with homosexuality or want to see homosexuals locked up for having gay relationships. By your "logic" that makes most people gay activists and potentially homosexuals. By real logic it makes the term a load of bunk.

I genuinely encourage those who think that they can argue as to why homosexuality shouldn't be recriminalized to come forward and try to make their case, as this thread is not intended to be solely educational, but open to different opinions [even perverted ones].
    Easy, this is the West, not some tyranny or dictatorship. One of the values of living in the West is to be free from states run by religious crackpots and despots. Sexuality isn't yours, or the states business. It only applies to those within the church, not those outside of it.

Start refuting away Arthur. If you would like to start off by refuting CDC reports that those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately contract things like anal cancer and HIV/AIDS, provide your source(s).
    As you know, HIV/AIDS isn't exclusive to gay men by a long shot. LMOHM schooled you on that score a while ago. If sexually transmitted disease was really a bugbear then you'd be pushing to have any sexual behaviour outside of marriage criminalized but that doesn't interest you because it's not about gay men and anal sex.

Or if you would like to show the causes of homosexual desires being something other than being raped as a child or psychological abuse from an overbearing mother or distant father, then supply your source(s).
    There's no need to refute an obviously stupid claim and one you haven't any evidence for to begin with. Only a complete dope would think that every gay person has either been raped or abused. I believe LMOHM informed you (among others) that no such thing occurred to 'spark off' same sex attractions and he's one of tons who would tell you the same.

I know, you can refute the evidence that I posted showing that most if not all homosexual "pioneers" were pedophiles or pederasts, as you can't have a thread about homosexuality without bringing up child molestation and indoctrination (let me know when you're ready for another "Dear Uncle Art" scenario).
    Your pet obsessions and erroneous conflations are noted. You can waste your time penning another feeble, poorly written, ridiculous and hopelessly contrived scenario if you want but I won't be responding to it. Oh, and how come it's not 'Uncle Art/Aaron'? Or have you finally realized just how thick you've been to accuse people of being the same person on here?

Dope.

There's so many things to talk about in this 5 part thread, so let's get the debate going. If you continue to talk about me, I guess I'll just have to assume that you're...ahem...queer for me.
    Oh, and there's that creepy projection again...

Listen doofus, even if I was gay I'd have no interest in ya. There's certain character attributes I find attractive in people including intelligence, compassion, a healthy wit and honesty. You don't qualify on any such count.

Where shall we start with your refutation of my "misinformation"? You've admitted that you had no proof to smear Judge Roy Moore:
    I didn't personally, other people had plenty and his own interview and contradictions did the rest. Frankly, after his comments about 9/11 he had no business serving in office anyway so once again, good for Alabama for keeping the pompous idiot out of power.

and your infatuation with Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame is (borrowing off of the words of the late homosexualist zoo22)

"downright creepy".
    Well, no, what was creepy were his comments about getting girls as young as fifteen and your subsequent refusal to condemn those very same, sick sentiments. Your stupid comments about zoo are pretty the same sleaze as to be expected from you.

How about we talk about your LGBTQueer ally Donald Trump? Your secular humanist movement embraces so many things that Donald Trump embraced decades ago (remember the new rule, we can go back at least 40 years to talk about people's past) and currently embraces to this day.
    Ain't no ally of mine, can't stand the crank and I ain't part of any movement either, silly little clown.

Pick the subject Arthur, the podium is yours.
    Sure, why are you so gormless?

Well this is fun isn't it?

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
    Of course there will be accusations against the messenger, accusing me of being the same thing that the homosexualist defends, but that's to be expected (or in the words of blogger Domenico Bettinelli Jr.:

Of course, having criticized homosexuality in public...I will now be accused of being a secret, self-hating closeted homosexual and the rest of the brownshirt psychobabble. But then I suppose that would make my critics secret, self-hating closet conservatives...").

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    You're obviously a homosexual because of your demented obsession with gay men, the inordinate amount of time you put into searching for things (including pictures) regarding gay men and your continual projected, creeped out fantasies onto straight people. None of the above is behaviour for a straight man, at all.
    I have been neglectful in talking about the "L" in the LGBT acronym, and will do my best to give cigar smoking/Harley riding lesbos more recognition in Part 5.*

http://www.photoarrow.com/duo/raj5036x640x427.jpg

* I will be respectful, as I hear that bull dykes can be some of the toughest creatures on the planet.

http://www.thedailygouge.com/wp-cont...ke-300x281.jpg

(*A 'homosexualist'...

Is a stupid, made up word coined by a far right crank that means nothing...
    The word "homosexualist" is much shorter to write than "enabler of pedophilia/pederasty".

I genuinely encourage those who think that they can argue as to why homosexuality shouldn't be recriminalized to come forward and try to make their case, as this thread is not intended to be solely educational, but open to different opinions [even perverted ones].

Easy, this is the West, not some tyranny or dictatorship. One of the values of living in the West...
    I've never heard of sexual perversion being referred to as a "value". Do those who engage in homosexuality also "value" anal cancer and HIV/AIDS? I hear tell that some actually do (many in the culture of death have a death wish).

Start refuting away Arthur. If you would like to start off by refuting CDC reports that those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately contract things like anal cancer and HIV/AIDS, provide your source(s).

As you know, HIV/AIDS isn't exclusive to gay men by a long shot. LMOHM schooled you on that score a while ago...
    It appears that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) needs some "schooling":

HIV Among Gay and Bisexual Men

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men account for 70% of new HIV infections in the United States.
    New HIV infections among gay and bisexual men overall remained stable in recent years.
    More than 600,000 gay and bisexual men are living with HIV in the United State

In 2014, gay and bisexual men made up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, but accounted for 70% of new HIV infections. Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV.
    Read more: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Wow Art, that's a lot of disease, misery and death from the behavior and movement that you defend.

You do know that Jesus has a better way don't you?

Or if you would like to show the causes of homosexual desires being something other than being raped as a child or psychological abuse from an overbearing mother or distant father, then supply your source(s).

There's no need to refute an obviously stupid claim and one you haven't any evidence for to begin with. Only a complete dope would think that every gay person has either been raped or abused. I believe LMOHM informed you (among others) that no such thing occurred to 'spark off' same sex attractions and he's one of tons who would tell you the same.
    You mean this LoveMeOrHateMe?

Quote: Originally posted by LMOHM
    I was a victim and for a time I was also a homosexual. I am absolutely convinced that the abuse is what led me to have homosexual thoughts and feelings. Not all victims of sexual abuse have ended up living as homosexuals but many people who call themselves homosexual were victims of abuse. Notice that I said many, not all.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post3928624

I know, you can refute the evidence that I posted showing that most if not all homosexual "pioneers" were pedophiles or pederasts, as you can't have a thread about homosexuality without bringing up child molestation and indoctrination (let me know when you're ready for another "Dear Uncle Art" scenario).

Your pet obsessions and erroneous conflations are noted...
    I do owe you an apology. I've been constantly posting a letter to the editor by homosexual/leading UK LGBTQ activist Peter Tatchell talking about how some children as young as 9 years old "enjoy" being raped by adults.

I'm going to give Peter the pedophile Tatchell a break for a minute or two and talk about one of the "pioneers" of the American LGBTQ movement:

Homosexual and 'Act Up!" founder Larry Kramer:

"In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it.”
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4805449

'But your Honor, when little Billy was riding by on his tricycle, he "solicited" sex with me!'

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....4,203,200_.jpg

There's so many things to talk about in this 5 part thread, so let's get the debate going. If you continue to talk about me, I guess I'll just have to assume that you're...ahem...queer for me...

How about I just go through the alphabet and we'll start there?

"A" is for anal cancer. My bad, I'm not supposed to talk about things that homosexual males disproportionately contract in this thread. Sorry.

"B" is for buggery related cancer. Oops, there I go talking about homosexual males again and how they disproportionately contract anal cancer.

Let's try "C":

"C" is for cancer of the anus. Ummm...

Darn Art, how about the letter "D"?

"Dear Uncle Art...".

Yes folks, it's time again for an Uncle Art scenario.

Thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    I have been neglectful in talking about the "L" in the LGBT acronym, and will do my best to give cigar smoking/Harley riding lesbos more recognition in Part 5.*

* I will be respectful, as I hear that bull dykes can be some of the toughest creatures on the planet.
    Unlikely, as with 'Just Tom' your projected obsessions are with gay men, not lesbians. It's been one of the many telling 'characteristics' throughout your ongoing diary...

The word "homosexualist" is much shorter to write than "enabler of pedophilia/pederasty".
    And just as asinine and illogical as explained prior.

I've never heard of sexual perversion being referred to as a "value". Do those who engage in homosexuality also "value" anal cancer and HIV/AIDS? I hear tell that some actually do (many in the culture of death have a death wish).
    Answered in full in my last:

"Easy, this is the West, not some tyranny or dictatorship. One of the values of living in the West is to be free from states run by religious crackpots and despots. Sexuality isn't yours, or the states business. It only applies to those within the church, not those outside of it."

People's private and sexual lives are no business of the state and that isn't run by the far right 'church'.

It appears that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) needs some "schooling":

HIV Among Gay and Bisexual Men

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men account for 70% of new HIV infections in the United States.
    New HIV infections among gay and bisexual men overall remained stable in recent years.
    More than 600,000 gay and bisexual men are living with HIV in the United State

In 2014, gay and bisexual men made up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, but accounted for 70% of new HIV infections. Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV.
    Read more: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Wow Art, that's a lot of disease, misery and death from the behavior and movement that you defend.
    HIV/AIDS is no longer synonymous with homosexuality. The 2% figure is questionable at best also.

You do know that Jesus has a better way don't you?
    Well, that wouldn't include abuse centers.

You mean this LoveMeOrHateMe?

Quote: Originally posted by LMOHM
    I was a victim and for a time I was also a homosexual. I am absolutely convinced that the abuse is what led me to have homosexual thoughts and feelings. Not all victims of sexual abuse have ended up living as homosexuals but many people who call themselves homosexual were victims of abuse. Notice that I said many, not all.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post3928624
    Yes, and I had mixed him up although thanks for two things on this.

A; for having the decency for once to quote his post on the matter in full as LMOHM stated that not all people who are homosexual were abused or victims - contrary to your own unsubstantiated position. (See, LMOHM was someone most people had respect for on here because he was honest, respectful, didn't lie and invent sleaze up about posters. He also had no time for the likes of you and called you into touch with...well the following:

B; The link you provided where your dishonesty and feeble bunk was taken apart by among others - LMOHM. He had you pegged right from the start.

I do owe you an apology.
    It would be insincere so don't bother. Not interested in your oh, so predictable rabbit trails either. Homosexuality is not pedophilia and as you know, nobody is condoning or supporting the latter in any way whatsoever.

There's so many things to talk about in this 5 part thread, so let's get the debate going. If you continue to talk about me, I guess I'll just have to assume that you're...ahem...queer for me...
    Just so you're clear on this again:

"Listen doofus, even if I was gay I'd have no interest in ya. There's certain character attributes I find attractive in people including intelligence, compassion, a healthy wit and honesty. You don't qualify on any such count."

How about why you'd cut two quotes of mine and cast support for Roy Moore, a man pathetic enough to say what he did about 9/11 and why you think it's okay for men to get girls as young as fifteen aka Phil Robertson? That's advocating pedophilia aCW. :

"I didn't personally, other people had plenty and his own interview and contradictions did the rest. Frankly, after his comments about 9/11 he had no business serving in office anyway so once again, good for Alabama for keeping the pompous idiot out of power."

"Well, no, what was creepy were his comments about getting girls as young as fifteen and your subsequent refusal to condemn those very same, sick sentiments. Your stupid comments about zoo are pretty the same sleaze as to be expected from you."

How about I just go through the alphabet and we'll start there?

"A" is for anal cancer. My bad, I'm not supposed to talk about things that homosexual males disproportionately contract in this thread. Sorry.

"B" is for buggery related cancer. Oops, there I go talking about homosexual males again and how they disproportionately contract anal cancer.

Let's try "C":

"C" is for cancer of the anus. Ummm...
    You and 'Just Tom' would have made a great tag team - Closeted and Closeteder...

Darn Art, how about the letter "D"?

"Dear Uncle Art...".

Yes folks, it's time again for an Uncle Art scenario.
    Knock yourself out doofus, I won't be addressing it. Where's this bonkers one going to happen, Buckingham Palace? The Kremlin? The next Olympics?

Oh, and what's happened to the 'Aaron' bit, Dopey?

Last edited by Arthur Brain; January 2nd, 2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Adding context, not that aCW will know what that is....

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post

Arthur please! Don't gays and lesbians have enough burdons put upon them without associating this fruit loop with them?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (January 2nd, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dear Uncle Art:

"My name is Billy and I'm an 8 year old boy. I have a couple of question for you:

Why do you always lie?"

aCultureWarrior replies for Uncle Art:

"Because that's what they do Billy."

8 year old boy to Uncle Art:

"My two daddies took me to a 'gay' pride parade last summer, and there was a lot of nudity there, in fact some of the people stood in front me and my two daddies in the nude. My two daddies were laughing, but I was scared.

Uncle Art, why don't the police arrest these people for things like public indecency, lewd act in a public place and contributing to the delinquency of a minor?"

aCultureWarrior answers again for Uncle Art:

"Because in today's police departments, they have more important things to do Billy."*

https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...nyc-201305.jpg
    * The above picture is "PG rated", as it's one of the few on the www where nudity and displays of lewd conduct weren't being overtly displayed at 'gay' pride parades.

Thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yep, that's another Pulitzer prize contender there aCW...

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,568 Times in 13,014 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

IVANKA TRUMP AND JARED KUSHNER REPORTEDLY WORKED TO STOP ANTI-LGBT ORDER

http://www.jpost.com
    Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner reportedly helped push President Donald Trump to uphold a 2014 executive order protecting LGBT people from workplace discrimination.

The president’s daughter and her husband, who serves as a White House senior adviser, worked to nix a draft executive order outlining how to roll back some of the protections granted by former president Barack Obama’s 2014 executive order, Politico reported Friday, citing “multiple sources with knowledge of the situation.”

http://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Ivanka-Trump-and-Jared-Kushner-reportedly-worked-to-stop-anti-LGBT-order-480529

Thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post

http://www.jpost.com
    Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner reportedly helped push President Donald Trump to uphold a 2014 executive order protecting LGBT people from workplace discrimination.

The president’s daughter and her husband, who serves as a White House senior adviser, worked to nix a draft executive order outlining how to roll back some of the protections granted by former president Barack Obama’s 2014 executive order, Politico reported Friday, citing “multiple sources with knowledge of the situation.”

http://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Ivanka-Trump-and-Jared-Kushner-reportedly-worked-to-stop-anti-LGBT-order-480529
    Your link doesn't work PJ.

Thanks

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    Arthur please! Don't gays and lesbians have enough burdons put upon them without associating this fruit loop with them?
    Welcome to Part 5 of the ongoing WHMBR! threads ...Dante (for those of you wondering why I don't use the title "Mr.", it's sexist. I'm waiting for ...Dante to start using a more "LGBTQ friendly" pronoun: https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/ ).

2018 would be a great year to leave the dark side and join the side that embraces goodness and truth:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/36/5c/db/3...sus-christ.jpg

Thanks

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Since when did you start apologizing for Donald Trump because he's a longtime supporter of the LGBTQ movement? (Matt Barber, is that you?).

But then again maybe Ivanka promised her daddy that she'd...ahem...date him if he was LGBTQ friendly.

If you would like to show that Ivanka Trump was behind her daddy's history of LGBTQ activism, let's start the debate.

I believe Ivanka was around 16 when her daddy interviewed with The Advocate and said that homosexuality should be added as a protection to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

https://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...-the-advocate/

Thanks

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is something I'd brought up early into the Presidential primaries:

Lawmakers briefed by Yale psychiatrist on Trump's mental health: report

Jan. 3, 2018

More than a dozen lawmakers last month met with a Yale University psychiatry professor for two days to discuss President Trump's fitness for office, Politico reported Wednesday.

Dr. Bandy X. Lee reportedly met with the group of lawmakers on Dec. 5 and Dec. 6 and warned them the president is "going to unravel." All of the lawmakers in attendance were Democrats, except for one Republican senator.
    "We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress. Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency," Lee told Politico.

Lee edited "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump," a collection released last October of testimonials from more than two dozen psychiatric experts assessing Trump's mental state.
    Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

While liberalism in itself is a mental disorder, Donald Trump really does need to step down from the Office of POTUS and check himself into a psychiatric hospital.

https://www.opednews.com/populum/upl...170221-741.jpg

Thanks

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Praise God, another one has left homosexuality behind because of Jesus!

Ex-Lesbian Talks Leaving Behind 'Super Wild' Lifestyle With Women, Turning to Jesus in Viral Video

Jan. 2, 2018

Christian speaker and blogger has shared her story of leaving behind a "super wild" lifestyle with other women and turning to Jesus in a video on Facebook that's sparking a debate online.

Emily Thomes, now a wife and churchgoer who has been speaking out about leaving behind homosexuality, explained in a Facebook video last week for Anchored North, an online evangelism website, that her first romantic relationship with another girl began when she was 15 years old.
    "It was my first time ever dating someone," Thomes says in the video, which has been viewed over 1.3 million times as of Tuesday.

She says that she came out to other people, and reasoned that God would be accepting of her relationship.

"God being love meant God was nice and God was chill with what you were cool with," she said of her thinking at the time.
    "By 18 and 19 and 20, I was super wild and in serial relationships with women," Thomes reveals.
    She adds that she ended up getting engaged to a woman who had two children when she entered nursing school.

At 22, however, she got invited to a Bible study.
    "I expected them to bring up my lifestyle really early, and use that as justification for not coming back, so I agreed to go," Thomes recalled.
    "Different women in that circle were talking about different experiences they had. I have nothing like that, and it bugged me. I could not stop thinking, 'what if all of that's true?'" she wondered.
    "'Are you sure this is who you are?' I couldn't stop questioning. I need to feel OK. Because I don't feel OK anymore."

Read more: https://www.christianpost.com/news/e...-video-212202/

A Conversation with Emily Thomes
    http://www.deliveredbygrace.com/conv...-emily-thomes/

http://gospelrelevance.com/wp-conten...ily_Thomes.png
    Emily Thomes before and after

http://www.deliveredbygrace.com/wp-c...ily-Thomes.jpg
    Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Thomes

"Out of the darkness and into the sun..."

Over 1500 post club lovemeorhateme's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard my name mentioned and thought I'd drop by. Is this thread STILL going on? How much more is there to say on the subject?

At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovemeorhateme For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (January 4th, 2018),Sherman (March 3rd, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
    I heard my name mentioned and thought I'd drop by. Is this thread STILL going on? How much more is there to say on the subject?

With aCW that would be until he's run out of internet...

Thread Information