LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,240 Times in 1,068 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    There you go again acting like there's something wrong with people engaging in an absolutely filthy behavior that not only brings disease as well as emotional and spiritual misery to those who partake in it, but brings premature death as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Nope, simply pointing out your bizarre habit of seeming to need straight people to be gay.

Strange person.
    I can't thank you enough for the dozens of times (not only in this thread, but in every thread where you've defended homosexuality, and there's been many) where you go out of your way to point out that you don't have same sex attractions, as it is SHOUTING out to others that you most definitely don't want to be associated with this particular sexual perversion.

By SHOUTING out that you don't want to be personally identified with this "crime against nature", an act that brings disease, misery and often times early death to those who partake in it, you're encouraging others to find a way out, and I can't thank you enough for doing that.

The information has been provided here for those courageous men and women who want to do something about their perverted desires, and it's been explained well by experts on the subject (Bieber, Nicolosi, Gagnon, etc. etc.) As much as your LGBTQ movement wants to stop them (misery loves company), be it through immoral legislation or harassment of those individuals, God's Word has always and will always prevail.

Thank you again Arthur for in your own roundabout way encouraging others to do something about their unnatural and extremely deadly sexual desires, as (and you've said this dozens of times as well) "no one wants to be gay".

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

BANNED
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,485 Times in 4,333 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    I can't thank you enough for the dozens of times (not only in this thread, but in every thread where you've defended homosexuality, and there's been many) where you go out of your way to point out that you don't have same sex attractions, as it is SHOUTING out to others that you most definitely don't want to be associated with this particular sexual perversion.

By SHOUTING out that you don't want to be personally identified with this "crime against nature", an act that brings disease, misery and often times early death to those who partake in it, you're encouraging others to find a way out, and I can't thank you enough for doing that.

The information has been provided here for those courageous men and women who want to do something about their perverted desires, and it's been explained well by experts on the subject (Bieber, Nicolosi, Gagnon, etc. etc.) As much as your LGBTQ movement wants to stop them (misery loves company), be it through immoral legislation or harassment of those individuals, God's Word has always and will always prevail.

Thank you again for Arthur for in your own roundabout way encouraging others to do something about their unnatural and extremely deadly sexual desires.
    Oh you silly closeted crank, I can't help it if you have those same sex attractions that have driven you to this drivel fest of a blog in order to try and distract away from them for seven odd years. I'd sooner you came to grips with them but that isn't gonna make those of us who are straight any the more "gay" no matter how much you might wish it. Standing up for civil liberties and equality of rights for people doesn't make someone homosexual by association. Most people don't think homosexuality should be a crime by way of...

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
    ...Thank you again for Arthur for in your own roundabout way encouraging others to do something about their unnatural and extremely deadly sexual desires.

Oh you silly closeted crank, I can't help it if you have those same sex attractions that have driven you to this drivel fest of a blog in order to try and distract away from them for seven odd years. I'd sooner you came to grips with them but that isn't gonna make those of us who are straight any the more "gay" no matter how much you might wish it. Standing up for civil liberties and equality of rights for people doesn't make someone homosexual by association. Most people don't think homosexuality should be a crime by way of...
    (Note how Arthur AGAIN points out that he doesn't have homosexual desires, revealing).

I'd be the first to admit if I had same sex attractions, as I would be able to give a personal testimony as to why I contracted them and what I'm doing to overcome them. Since I don't (I was blessed to be brought up not only in a time and place that embraced traditional family values, but also was raised by wonderful loving parents), I'll have to rely on others to share their testimonies.

Again, thanks for in your roundabout way SHOUTING out that you most definitely DO NOT want to be associated with the sexual perversion known as homosexuality, as it is encouraging others to seek spiritual and psychological therapy to find a way out of their 'death style'.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ...Thank you again for Arthur for in your own roundabout way encouraging others to do something about their unnatural and extremely deadly sexual desires.

I'd be the first to admit if I had same sex attractions, as I would be able to give a personal testimony as to why I contracted them and what I'm doing to overcome them. Since I don't (I was blessed to be brought up not only in a time and place that embraced traditional family values, but also was raised by wonderful loving parents), I'll have to rely on others to share their testimonies.

Again, thanks for in your roundabout way SHOUTING out that you most definitely DO NOT want to be associated with the sexual perversion known as homosexuality, as it is encouraging others to seek spiritual and psychological therapy to find a way out of their 'death style'.
    Nah, you wouldn't be the first to admit it at all and after the years of continual homosexual innuendo you've concocted about posters on here, then nobody buys that you're straight just like they never bought you were a cop either. The only "shouting" going on here is by you. I'm for people not having their rights and liberties curtailed by crackpots. Don't need to be gay to promote that doofus.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nah, you wouldn't be the first to admit it at all and after the years of continual homosexual innuendo you've concocted about posters on here, then nobody buys that you're straight just like they never bought you were a cop either. The only "shouting" going on here is by you. I'm for people not having their rights and liberties curtailed by crackpots. Don't need to be gay to promote that doofus.
    (There he goes AGAIN, disassociating himself and others with sexual perversion. Arthur just keeps making my case for me).

During the several years that I worked a vice detail, which primarily focused on homosexuality going on in public restrooms, it was really an eye opener when it came to seeing 'homosexual culture'.

I guess I lived a sheltered life as I had no idea that men would linger in public restrooms drilling 'glory holes' in toilet stall partitions, getting sexual gratification while they stood at a urinal, or having sex with someone they've never seen before (and most likely would never see again, unless they ran into them at an AIDS clinic) in a cubicle where people go to expel human waste.

That's some 'culture' that you defend Arthur.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    (There he goes AGAIN, disassociating himself and others with sexual perversion. Arthur just keeps making my case for me).
    There you go again either being dishonest or too thick to understand the point. Most people believe that homosexuality shouldn't be a crime and that gay people should have equal rights under the same law as everyone else. That you're so desperate for people to be gay only reflects once again on you. Why you've bolded the text about your habit of inventing lurid innuendo on here is anyone's guess. You haven't forgotten the amount of times you've been booted off here for it?

During the several years that I worked a vice detail...
    Which nobody buys and if you ever were a cop then you were booted off the force...

I simply defend the rights of people to live their lives as the law already advocates. Free from persecution by crackpots.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

There you go again...you're so desperate for people to be gay only reflects once again on you.
    (There he goes AGAIN: acting as if there is something wrong with being a sexual deviant).

During the several years that I worked a vice detail, which primarily focused on homosexuality going on in public restrooms, it was really an eye opener when it came to seeing 'homosexual culture'.

I guess I lived a sheltered life as I had no idea that men would linger in public restrooms drilling 'glory holes' in toilet stall partitions, getting sexual gratification while they stood at a urinal, or having sex with someone they've never seen before (and most likely would never see again, unless they ran into them at an AIDS clinic) in a cubicle where people go to expel human waste.

Which nobody buys and if you ever were a cop then you were booted off the force...

Oh the stories I could share. I remember a 47 year old man who eventually hooked up with a 13 year old boy in a toilet stall. While he waited for the anonymous sexual encounter to arrive, he ate his fried chicken lunch, while sitting on a toilet seat.

I simply defend the rights of people to live their lives as the law already advocates. Free from persecution by crackpots.
    And I'm pointing out what comes with those supposed "rights" (perversion, disease, misery and death).

Moving on...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    (There he goes AGAIN: acting as if there is something wrong with being a sexual deviant).
    So, thick it is then. Most people don't see or support homosexuality as being a crime. Most people aren't homosexual. I would say do the math but I'm aware of your limitations in anything resembling logic.

Oh the stories I could share. I remember a 47 year old man who eventually hooked up with a 13 year old boy in a toilet stall. While he waited for the anonymous sexual encounter to arrive, he ate his fried chicken lunch, sitting on a toilet stall.
    Oh, with your fevered imagination I'm sure you could share many a "story"...

And I'm pointing out what comes with those supposed "rights" (perversion, disease, misery and death).

Moving on...
    Maybe you should invite Stephen Fry to visit this blog...

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the truth.
    Sin and rebellion against God is very natural. No one should ever be surprised by the natural bent of humanity to sin. Even those of us whom God has adopted into his family still struggle with obedience. This is why God disciplines us (Hebrews 12). God is working in us and is sanctifying us. This is why we can proclaim; "Already, but not yet."
    We have been already placed in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6-7), yet we still struggle. For more, read Romans 7 and 8.
    When I see unreconciled humans sinning, I see them following their natural, corrupted by sin, nature. I don't expect them to change. However, I do share the message of God's reconciliation of sinners through Jesus atoning sacrifice. (2 Corinthians 5) If God has chosen to adopt the listener, they will respond with joy to the message. If that person is not yet chosen, s/he will think the message is foolishness. I tell them to enjoy this life as best they can because upon death we will be judged. I don't wish evil upon them. This life is short. Eternity away from the presence of God is long. How tragic if they are left to die in their sins.
    My question to readers here is this: Has God reconciled you to Himself through Jesus atoning sacrifice? Has God given you the gift of faith?
    I hope the answer is a resounding yes.
    I then give the same commission as Jesus: Go and sin no more.
    Peace

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So, thick it is then. Most people don't see or support homosexuality as being a crime. Most people aren't homosexual. I would say do the math but I'm aware of your limitations in anything resembling logic.

To make my point, I peeked into your 'misery loves company' thread to see how many times you stated that you don't have homosexual desires. You're slipping Arthur, as it took 6 posts for you mention that you're straight (I bore easily, so I didn't bother to count the other times that you made it clear that you want nothing to do with homosexuality).
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5247565

Again, thanks for making my case for TUOSSD/reparative/conversion therapy.

Oh the stories I could share. I remember a 47 year old man who eventually hooked up with a 13 year old boy in a toilet stall. While he waited for the anonymous sexual encounter to arrive, he ate his fried chicken lunch, sitting on a toilet stall.

Oh, with your fevered imagination I'm sure you could share many a "story"...

I remember an older florist (who even though he was married, was as queer as a $3 bill) cruising a restroom for anonymous sex. He worked across the street in a floral shop and decided to get some 'action' on his lunch break. I'm pretty certain that when he called his wife to bail him out of jail, it wasn't a surprise to her that her husband was cruising public restrooms for homosex (sigh, maybe he should have stuck to fantasizing about having sex with male models wearing underwear in the Sears catalogue).

Hopefully the man got some spiritual and psychological help.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Here's the truth.
    Sin and rebellion against God is very natural.
    Hence the reason God created 3 institutions for the governance of men:

1). The Family
    2). The Church
    3). Civil Government

Civil Government: The Neglected Ministry

The Lord established three fundamental institutions for the governance of men: family, the Church, and civil government. While these three institutions are separate spheres of authority under God, they clearly have mutually supportive, interwoven functions.
    http://vftonline.org/VFTfiles/thesis...P_%20Jones.htm

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yet another case where a homosexual/pedophile/pederast had a monster of a father:

Michael Jackson Was 'Chemically Castrated' by Late Father Joe, Claims Dr. Conrad Murray: Report

Following the death of Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson‘s controversial doctor Conrad Murray has made explosive claims about the father-son relationship, according to a new report.
    Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and served two years in prison for administering an overdose of propofol to the late King of Pop in June 2009, called 89-year-old Joe “one of the worst fathers to his children in history” in a video obtained by The Blast.
    “The cruelty expressed by Michael that he experienced at the hand of his father…” Murray, 65, alleged, trailing off before adding, “The fact that he was chemically castrated to maintain his high-pitched voice is beyond words.”

… Years before his death, Michael was candid about the troubles he faced with Joe in both the 2003 Martin Bashir documentary, Living with Michael Jackson and again in an emotional conversation with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach — which was published in the 2009 book, The Michael Jackson Tapes: A Tragic Icon Reveals His Soul in Intimate Conversation.
    Asked by Bashir how often Michael was hit by Joe, Michael said, “Too much.”
    “It was more than just a belt — cords, whatever was around,” Michael remembered, detailing the “strong hate” he had towards his father during the beatings. “[He’d] throw you up against the wall as hard as you could. He would lose his temper. … I was so fast, he couldn’t catch me half the time. But when he would catch me? It was bad. It was really bad.”
    Michael also told Boteach about how Joe “was very physical” throughout his childhood. “He would throw you and hit you as hard as he can,” the star said. “It’s like, ‘Oh my God, why? Where is the love? Where is the fatherhood?'”
    Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...cid=spartandhp

Joe and Michael Jackson

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    To make my point, I peeked into your 'misery loves company' thread to see how many times you stated that you don't have homosexual desires. You're slipping Arthur, as it took 6 posts for you mention that you're straight (I bore easily, so I didn't bother to count the other times that you made it clear that you want nothing to do with homosexuality).

Well, that's totally normal behaviour for a straight person and not creepy at all...

A lot of the times that people have mentioned that they're straight is after you've invented up some loopy fantasy about them being gay, look at the crap you made up about Kit. Frankly, it's about time you had the courage to do what Just Tom finally did and admit that you're a homosexual man and come to terms with it. Therapy isn't going to help you. Distracting away on this blog isn't going to change anything but acknowledging that you're gay and accepting it might just make you a happier and less bitter individual.

You've given yourself away too many times with your bizarre and gay innuendo to be a straight man so don't bother pretending otherwise.

I remember an older florist (who even though he was married, was as queer as a $3 bill) cruising a restroom for anonymous sex. He worked across the street in a floral shop and decided to get some 'action' on his lunch break. I'm pretty certain that when he called his wife to bail him out of jail, it wasn't a surprise to her that her husband was cruising public restrooms for homosex (sigh, maybe he should have stuck to fantasizing about having sex with male models wearing underwear in the Sears catalogue).

Hopefully the man got some spiritual and psychological help.
    Yep, just get out of the closet dude.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

[QUOTE=Arthur Brain;5255719]

A lot of the times that people have mentioned that they're straight is after you've invented up some loopy fantasy about them being gay,...

There you go AGAIN acting as if there's something wrong with having sexual desires for someone of the same sex.
    On that note: I haven't posted in your misery loves company thread Arthur, yet you still went out of your way to point out that you don't have homosexual desires.

Revealing.

[quote...look at the crap you made up about Kit.
    Kit is a self admitted bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym). I recruited him to TOL hoping that he would be more straightforward about his homosexual desires (What was I thinking? Expecting a LGBTQ activist to be honest?). While I believe that there is much more to his story than he's telling, I do appreciate him posting here for the short time that he did, thus allowing me to show how messed up of a person he is. He like you and the rest of your LGBTQ movement, needs God's Word in your lives.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Coming up: Donald the degenerates newest Supreme Court pick: Brett Kavanaugh.

Thread Information