Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,072 Times in 4,707 Posts

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Kit is a self admitted bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym). I recruited him to TOL hoping that he would be more straightforward about his homosexual desires (What was I thinking? Expecting a LGBTQ activist to be honest?). While I believe that there is much more to his story than he's telling, I do appreciate him posting here for the short time that he did, thus allowing me to show how messed up of a person he is. He like you and the rest of your LGBTQ movement, needs God's Word in your lives.
    Did I strike a nerve or something? Your formatting is all over the place so I'll quote this part. Yes, unlike you, Kit is honest about his orientation and what did he get for it in turn from you? Some fevered garbage about how his wife was probably a transsexual, that they were non monogamous swingers and as I recall, some crap about how Kit probably liked teenage boys...

Straight people don't do this and your previous has outed you, all the way back to your sleazy innuendo about Wiz & I having late night telephone trysts...it seems you have to project your repressions onto a blog and it's about time you followed in Just Tom's footsteps. Stop lying to everybody and most importantly yourself. You'll feel better in the long run.
    Well this is fun isn't it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (July 13th, 2018)

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 1,074 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Did I strike a nerve or something? Your formatting is all over the place so I'll quote this part.
    I was attempting to edit it but came up with the "Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall" problem again.

Yes, unlike you, Kit is honest about his orientation and what did he get for it in turn from you?
    Having homosexual desires and not attempting to something about it is by no means "honest" Arthur. I do have to give accolades to Kit the Coyote, because unlike you, he's not ashamed to admit that he has them.

Some fevered garbage about how his wife was probably a transsexual, that they were non monogamous swingers and as I recall, some crap about how Kit probably liked teenage boys...
    Make no mistake about it, I mocked Kit the Coyote in another forum and I mocked him good. One must remember that I'm dealing with people (you included) that are pure evil. Taking God given rights away from parents so that they can get legitimate help for their child that has same sex desires is nothing but evil.

I pity you and Kit on your Judgement Day.

Matthew 18:6
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Brett Kavanaugh exposed:

Liberal Law Professor in New York Times: Brett Kavanaugh is a Great Supreme Court Pick

Yale Law School professor Akhil Reed Amar, a self-described supporter of Hillary Clinton in 2016, published an op-ed in the New York Times on Monday evening defending President Donald Trump’s nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
    Amar, who presumably disagrees with Kavanuagh on matters of judicial philosophy, writes that based on his judicial credentials alone — the traditional criteria for selecting Supreme Court justices — Kavanaugh is the best choice Trump could have made.

Read more: https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...me-court-pick/

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    More on LGBT flag waver Donald Trump's most recent SCOTUS pick:

Brett Kavanaugh on the Issues: Abortion, Guns, Climate and More

Abortion:

In a case last fall that drew widespread attention, the appeals court voted to allow an undocumented pregnant 17-year-old in immigration detention to seek an abortion without delay; the Trump administration had wanted to first transfer her to an adult sponsor for guidance.
    Judge Kavanaugh dissented. He wrote that while the appeals court was bound to obey Supreme Court rulings that said that the Constitution protects a woman’s right to choose an abortion, those precedents left room for the government to apply “reasonable regulations that do not impose an undue burden.”

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/u...vironment.html

Basically what Brett Kavanaugh said is that while the young woman has every right to abort her unborn child, she shouldn't be rushed into it.

Brett Kavanaugh

BTW: Like Neil Gorsuch, Kavanaugh is a favorite amongst the Libertarian Federalist Society.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/03/...nted-unlawful/

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let's see what the gutless wonders at the once conservative American Family Association have to say about Kavanaugh.

On Kavanaugh: What Now?

While we here at AFA vigorously supported Amy Coney Barrett to be President Trump's next nominee to the Supreme Court, he instead selected Brett Kavanaugh, whom we initially opposed.

However, we have withdrawn our official opposition and will allow the process to play out. We are not in a position to endorse him, but neither will we fight this nomination.

Our reservations about Judge Kavanaugh, in my judgment, are well-founded. We have legitimate reservations about his jurisprudence on religious liberty (he opined that the government might have a "compelling interest" in forcing employers to provide abortifacients), abortion (he wrote that an illegal alien teenager might be deemed to have a "right" to an abortion), and ObamaCare (he provided the legal reasoning that Chief Justice John Roberts used to declare ObamaCare constitutional).

Speaking just for myself, I am most troubled by his view of Supreme Court precedent. Even in his introductory speech at the White House, he declared that he would "interpret the Constitution as written, as informed by history, tradition, and precedent." If he'd only stopped at "Constitution as written," I'd have had no problem.

But he once again showed what I believe is a dangerous attachment to the doctrine of stare decisis, the doctrine that legal decisions are to be decided by prior court opinions. The rest of the Court, however, does not seem to share Kavanaugh's devotion to precedent . The Court has reversed itself well over 200 times in its history. In just the last two decades alone, it has dramatically reversed its own precedents on the criminalization of homosexuality, the legality of sodomy-based marriage, and compulsory union dues, among others.

The Court seems to adhere to precedent when it is convenient, and to ditch it when it's not. It is hardly the sacred, sacrosanct, inviolable principle regressives want us to believe. One of the reasons we like Judge Amy Coney Barrett so much is that she has been quite clear that when a precedent is in conflict with the plain meaning of the Constitution, it is the precedent that must go.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/180711

i.e. the gutless wonders at the American Family Association will just sit back and allow business as usual to prevail.

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I was attempting to edit it but came up with the "Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall" problem again.
    Oh, even that seems to be against you then, never mind, you can always claim martyr status again or something...

Having homosexual desires and not attempting to something about it is by no means "honest" Arthur. I do have to give accolades to Kit the Coyote, because unlike you, he's not ashamed to admit that he has them.
    And if I had them I'd tell ya, why not? What threat are you? None is what. Kit's been honest about being bi, I've been honest about being straight along with plenty others, in fact the only person who hasn't been honest on this train wreck is you and it's about time you admitted what many others have sussed out. You're gay. You couldn't be straight and fixate on and concoct the homosexual innuendo that you do aCW. Time to give it up already.

Make no mistake about it, I mocked Kit the Coyote in another forum and I mocked him good. One must remember that I'm dealing with people (you included) that are pure evil. Taking God given rights away from parents so that they can get legitimate help for their child that has same sex desires is nothing but evil.
    Let me guess, you went on about florists, "hairdretthers" and lisps? That's not mockery, it's being a witless clown. You've showed how feeble and limited your "arsenal" is on here man. Oh, and no parent has a "God given right" to abuse their children or take them to places that do the same.

I pity you and Kit on your Judgement Day.
    You'd have plenty of egg on your face on yours...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (July 13th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Oh, and no parent has a "God given right" to abuse their children or take them to places that do the same.
    On this we agree:

Small children dressed up in bondage attire and taken to homosexual Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, where all kinds of depravity is celebrated.

Young children being indoctrinated by their homosexual 'parents' at 'gay' pride parades while the moral degenerates on the sidewalk applaude.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dear Uncle Art:

I'm a 7 year old boy who has been adopted by two men who are homosexual. Amongst other things, they tell me that God is a myth and that I shouldn't believe anything that has been written in The Holy Bible, because it's all lies.

My teacher at school also teaches Sunday School. While she's not allowed to share God's Word with me due to current laws, she does say that The Holy Bible is a book based on God's love for all of mankind.

Who is lying Uncle Art, my homosexual 'parents'

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/disturbin...ans-to/4795348

Or my teacher?

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dear Auntie Connie,

I know this incredibly strange person who pretends to be a straight, married man and lies about working for the Seattle police force. He's completely fixated on homosexual men and has a blog that's a flimsy excuse to scour the internet for all kinds of salacious and graphic material to share on it. He also makes up some of the most bizarre stories, fantasies and lies about other men being homosexual, yet claims to be a Christian...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (July 13th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dear Uncle Art:

I'm a 10 year old boy who came from an abusive home. The government has put me into foster care and I am awaiting adoption. Two families have come forward and wanted to adopt me:

Dan Savage and his 'husband' Terry:

Or Christian Pastor Scott Lively and his wife.

Uncle Art: Who do you think would best nurture my emotional and spiritual growth: Dan and Terry, or Pastor Scott and his wife?

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In Matthew 18:6 Jesus prescribed the death penalty for child indoctrinators (i.e. molesters of the mind).

Being a follower Christ, who am I to disagree with Him?

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dear Uncle Art:

I'm a 10 year old boy who came from an abusive home. The government has put me into foster care and I am awaiting adoption. Two families have come forward and wanted to adopt me:

Dan Savage and his 'husband' Terry:

Or Christian Pastor Scott Lively and his wife.

Uncle Art: Who do you think would best nurture my emotional and spiritual growth: Dan and Terry, or Pastor Scott and his wife?
    PS: Never mind, I just made all that up Uncle and I've just realized that Scott Lively is one of the nutters who thinks the Nazis were all gay despite persecuting and murdering thousands...btw, that aCW is a bit of an oddball isn't he? Why can't he just come out of the closet already?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (July 13th, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,741 Times in 2,788 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

On this we agree:

Small children dressed up in bondage attire and taken to homosexual Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, where all kinds of depravity is celebrated.

Young children being indoctrinated by their homosexual 'parents' at 'gay' pride parades while the moral degenerates on the sidewalk applaude.
    Very disturbing imagery.

Depraved is what that is.

Other than in the mind of the frauds on here who condone instilling such perversions as normal on the hearts and minds of any child.

At the same time, as disgusting, as depraved as all that is, that is the secular world behaving like...the secular world.

People still stuck in...

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Duh-uh.

Get a clue, already Culturel Clueless.

Only a religious bigot would want such to not carry on that way. As if their behavior, not the fact that such are lost, is the actual issue.

And as if the actual Believer is not to expect that of the world around him or her.

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

No, Culture Clueless, your garbage is merely your version of the various political drones/fanatics: ever insisting on their twisted view of how things should be so that they can be "happy" with the world.

That right there is your...perversion.

You're a spiritual moron - they're lost people - how should they be acting - like Believers, you incompetent?

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

Take the beam out of your own eye.

You're as screwed up in your religious bigotry and its sham in the supposed name of Christ, as such are in their depravity, in the name of the prince of this world such are under the bondage of.

Thank God for Romans 5:6-8.

Never mind what you have turned The Cross into.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,741 Times in 2,788 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In Matthew 18:6 Jesus prescribed the death penalty for child indoctrinators (i.e. molesters of the mind).

Being a follower Christ, who am I to disagree with Him?
    Yo, incompetent, in that verse He is illustrating a point about the faithful of Israel ("those who believe in Me").

He was referring to the Believing Remnant of Israel.

Such were in belief as innocent as those little children He illustrated said point through.

Matthew 18:1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

In other words, when He returns in vengeance, such will find they'd have been better off just taking their own lives.

But given that such will still find themselves no better off when He returns (unless the 2nd death will somehow be better than the first), it is obvious He'd meant millstone analogy, as a means of illustrating His actual point - the need to make good use of one's time by believing on Him.

Matthew 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

He did not hold to capital punishment during His short visit on Earth.

John 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 18:10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. 18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it? 18:12 Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus, and bound him, 18:13 And led him away to Annas first; for he was father in law to Caiaphas, which was the high priest that same year.

Nor does He hold to it now.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Until He returns...

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Your views are merely those of the ever Biblically illiterate, religious bigot.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
    ...Young children being indoctrinated by their homosexual 'parents' at 'gay' pride parades while the moral degenerates on the sidewalk applaude.

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Very disturbing imagery.

Depraved is what that is.
    And what is Danoh going to do about it? What else, but attack aCultureWarrior! (If you expose the LGBT culture, they will come after you).

Get a clue, already Culturel Clueless.

...You're a spiritual moron - they're lost people - how should they be acting - like Believers, you incompetent? …
    Your views are merely those of the ever Biblically illiterate, religious bigot.
    As I mentioned to your LGBT counterpart in an earlier post, that's why we have laws.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5255676

Oh, and if you need more Scripture other than Matthew 18:6 on how God protects children and condemns those that hurt them physically, emotionally and spiritually, there's plenty to choose from in this article:

What does the Bible say about child sexual abuse?

Answer: Sexual abuse perpetrated against a child is a deplorable reality of living in a sin-stricken world. The psychological, emotional, spiritual, and physical damage of the abuse remain long after molestation has ended. The Bible speaks vehemently against hurting children and against sexual sins and perversions of all kinds. It also offers hope for healing and forgiveness.
    https://www.gotquestions.org/sexual-abuse.html

Remember: You don't have to physically molest a child to become a child molester. We've seen this throughout this 5 part thread dealing with child indoctrination by your LGBTQ movement.

Thread Information