LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 Times in 1,095 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    Mike Pence is about as affectionate towards homosexuals and Adolf Hitler was affectionate towards gypsies! This is why I think you are goofy, one would have to want to be a mass-murder of homosexuals to be hateful enough to be on your side. This makes you too bizarre and violent for me to deal with!

Mike Pence has no use at all for homosexuals!
    Take it up with the former president of the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans, Gregory T. Angelo, as he has said and posted evidence that says differently.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Decriminalize Recriminalize
    Law no Law
    US Law
    God's Law yes or no

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In winners never quit and quitters never win news:

Roy Moore leads in Alabama Senate race poll

4-16-19

Roy Moore, the Republican iconoclast accused of sexual misconduct, is leading among Republican voters in a new poll on the upcoming Alabama Senate race. Moore narrowly lost a special election to fill former Attorney General Jeff Sessions' seat amid allegations from several women that he had touched or kissed them inappropriately when they were teenagers, and he was an adult.

A poll by Mason-Dixon Polling and Strategy published Tuesday found that 27 percent of Republicans polled would support Roy Moore's candidacy in the 2020 election. Reps. Mo Brooks, Bradley Byrne and Gary Palmer trail behind Moore with support in the teens, while Del Marsh and Tim James were under ten percent. Moore's support was highest among women, 31 percent of whom said they would support Moore.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Don't cha just love how the mainstream media reports things? "the Republican iconoclast accused of sexual misconduct"....you forgot to mention that the unfounded accusations were from 40+ years ago.

In any event, if Moore appears to be a the front runner as election time nears, Donald Trump and his rainbow flag waving Republicrat Party will undoubtedly join in the smear on Moore like they did before, as the last thing that they want in the US Senate is a God-fearing man who knows the Constitution of the United States and will defend it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,191 Times in 4,961 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Take it up with the former president of the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans, Gregory T. Angelo, as he has said and posted evidence that says differently.
    yes, it say he does not hate homosexuals, but does not claim he advocates for them.
    https://www.metroweekly.com/2019/02/...-not-anti-gay/
    So, what?

believe it!

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,969 Times in 6,656 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ... he does not hate homosexuals....

well, he should

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Roy Moore is a sex deviate in my book
    So, what?

believe it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (Yesterday)

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

yes, it say he does not hate homosexuals, but does not claim he advocates for them.
    https://www.metroweekly.com/2019/02/...-not-anti-gay/
    First let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your opinion on these matters that I'm posting.

Now to your reply:

From the article that you linked:

"Rather, Angelo says, Pence argued that the law wasn’t intended to discriminate against LGBTQ people, and eventually signed a bill clarifying that the law should not be interpreted as permitting anti-LGBTQ discrimination."

It kinda sorta seems to me that when a politician signs legislation that prohibits discrimination against those that engage in homosexuality, (desires and behaviors that people are not born with and that are changeable through spiritual and often times psychological therapy) that they are "advocating" for the homosexual movement.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Roy Moore is a sex deviate in my book
    I had heard about this a while back. It makes total sense to me.

Pastor Friend Of Roy Moore Offers ...Explanation Of Him Pursuing 'Pure' Women

Nov. 22, 2017

A pastor friend of Judge Roy Moore has made some .... comments about the Senate hopeful with regards to the accusations of sexual advance and assault that have been levelled against him.
    “Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere," Pastor Flip Benham said, according to Right Wing Watch.
    "So he looked in a different direction and always with the [permission of the] parents of younger ladies. By the way, the lady he’s married to now, Ms. Kayla, was a younger woman. He did that because there is something about the purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

https://hellochristian.com/10546-pas...ing-pure-women

Can you believe it? After serving his country Roy Moore came back home and didn't want to hook up with a woman that had abortion after abortion and venereal diseases. What's wrong with that guy? That's un-American!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

First let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your opinion on these matters that I'm posting.

Now to your reply:

From the article that you linked:

"Rather, Angelo says, Pence argued that the law wasn’t intended to discriminate against LGBTQ people, and eventually signed a bill clarifying that the law should not be interpreted as permitting anti-LGBTQ discrimination."

It kinda sorta seems to me that when a politician signs legislation that prohibits discrimination against those that engage in homosexuality, (desires and behaviors that people are not born with and that are changeable through spiritual and often times psychological therapy) that they are "advocating" for the homosexual movement.
    If he is seriously running and, or elected to a government office, then it would be folly to openly discriminate against anyone in today political landscape. Show me where Mike Pence openly advocates to support homosexuals?

You dislike Trump because, accordingly to you, he supports homosexuals when he is one of the most open bigots in Washington, yet he is too tolerant for you?

My question to you is why is not Trump bigoted enough for you? There are good reasons to dislike Donald Trump, but not being bigoted enough is not usually one.
    So, what?

believe it!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (Yesterday),Rusha (Yesterday)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I had heard about this a while back. It makes total sense to me.

Pastor Friend Of Roy Moore Offers ...Explanation Of Him Pursuing 'Pure' Women

Nov. 22, 2017

A pastor friend of Judge Roy Moore has made some .... comments about the Senate hopeful with regards to the accusations of sexual advance and assault that have been levelled against him.
    “Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere," Pastor Flip Benham said, according to Right Wing Watch.
    "So he looked in a different direction and always with the [permission of the] parents of younger ladies. By the way, the lady he’s married to now, Ms. Kayla, was a younger woman. He did that because there is something about the purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

https://hellochristian.com/10546-pas...ing-pure-women

Can you believe it? After serving his country Roy Moore came back home and didn't want to hook up with a woman that had abortion after abortion and venereal diseases. What's wrong with that guy? That's un-American!
    You are soft-soaping it. He got busted and most thinking persons do not buy the baloney. The only people who still support his are those who are dyed in the wool racists and in Alabama, unfortunately, they are quite a few.
    So, what?

believe it!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (Yesterday),Rusha (Yesterday)

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
    Rather, Angelo says, Pence argued that the law wasn’t intended to discriminate against LGBTQ people, and eventually signed a bill clarifying that the law should not be interpreted as permitting anti-LGBTQ discrimination."

If he [Mike Pence] is seriously running and, or elected to a government office, then it would be folly to openly discriminate against anyone in today political landscape. Show me where Mike Pence openly advocates to support homosexuals?

"After much reflection and in consultation with leadership of the General Assembly I've come to the conclusion that it would be helpful to move legislation this week that makes it clear that this law does not give businesses to deny services to anyone," Pence said at a press conference on Tuesday. "Let me say that again. I think it would be helpful and I'd like to see on my desk before the end of this week legislation that is added to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act that makes it clear that this law does not deny services against anyone."
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4852701

You dislike Trump because, accordingly to you, he supports homosexuals when he is one of the most open bigots in Washington, yet he is too tolerant for you?

My question to you is why is not Trump bigoted enough for you? There are good reasons to dislike Donald Trump, but not being bigoted enough is not usually one.
    Those are excellent questions that will cause me to do some serious self reflection on this topic. How about I get back to you with an answer, let's say 3 weeks from next Tuesday?

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarror

You are soft-soaping it. He got busted and most thinking persons do not buy the baloney. The only people who still support his are those who are dyed in the wool racists and in Alabama, unfortunately, they are quite a few.
    Excellent points. Perhaps using the following person as a role model will help people believe that Judge Roy Moore has cleaned up his act.

https://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/..._960/image.jpg

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Planned Pence Commencement Address Provokes Opposition at Christian College

April 16, 2019

“Inviting Vice President Pence to Taylor University and giving him a coveted platform for his political views makes our alumni, faculty, staff and current students complicit in the Trump-Pence Administration’s policies, which we believe are not consistent with the Christian ethic of love we hold dear,” reads a petition circulated by Alex Hoekstra, a 2007 graduate of the small evangelical Christian college in Indiana, demanding that the invitation to speak at commencement be revoked.
    Hoekstra’s complaint about Vice-President Pence appears centered upon the fact Hoekstra is a homosexual, and evidently believes the Trump administration in general, and Pence in particular, somehow are targeting men and women in homosexual community. “As an alumni [sic] of Taylor and as a gay man I’m pretty personally injured by the policies of the Trump/Pence administration and I know that a lot of alumni who identify as other minority groups are personally affected by the Trump/Pence administration,” Hoekstra told Newsweek magazine on Thursday of last week."
    Read more: https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...istian-college

Mike Pence needs to go on the offense, and here's what he needs to do:

Mike Pence should travel with Republicrat rainbow flag waver and open homosexual Milo Yiannopoulos, as he was quite sought after during primaries as a speaker by Donnie and his faux conservative lemmings. Oh wait, his video embracing 'man-boy love' made the Republicrats ditch him as the PR was very very bad.

I know, how about Pence travel with openly homosexual/homosexual activist Gregory T. Angelo, who was the former head of the openly homosexual "Log Cabin Republicans"? Angelo wrote the February 2018 article entitled

Mike Pence is NOT anti-gay – I’m a gay man who knows he’s been falsely accused
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mike...alsely-accused

The world needs to be set...ahem...straight that Mike Pence and his orange haired boss are NOT anti rainbow flag waving bigots! I can think of no better roadshow than the "Mike and Greg Show", coming to a town near you soon! Get your tickets now, as rainbow flag waving Trump lemmings are buying them out fast!

Don't cha just hate typographical errors? The above should say "Just how much more pro LGBTQ will Trump and Pence get?

Thread Information