Thread: Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Yeah, I must have misunderstood all of those NAMBLA related posts where you and ...Dante quoted Patrick Henry (it wasn't even Henry's quote) saying something to the effect of "I might not agree with them, but they have the right to say it."
    Ahh, I see. Yes, they do have a right to express a message but with rights comes responsibilities, if they advocate a crime which is what raping someone would be, they are subject to the consequences of that. The classic fire in a crowded theater scenario. You are not actually going to find a law saying its illegal to yell the word fire but you will find laws holding you responsible for creating a false panic.

You will also note, I have not defended any of NAMBLA's messaging. I brought up speech in regards to the picture of Hay protesting their exclusion in a parade.

My "position" being that a homosexual activist who was "inspired" by Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay started an organization that has a huge influence on America's children.
    Yes, but much of what you claim that influence is, does not stand up to scrutiny. But if ALL you are saying is that he is having a huge influence on America's children I would agree.

And I will continue to make it "known" that the LGBTQ movement is taking real rights away from parents, enabling the child molesters and indoctrinators of the LGBTQ movement to "groom" and indoctrinate America's children.
    That is your opinion and you have a right to express it.

Not everyone thinks that child rape is a joke. Take for instance this dad who applied a tad bit of physical force when he caught an 18-year-old homosexual male raping his 11-year-old son.
    I never said child rape is a joke, I said NAMBLA is a joke.

As for the father, I agree with the police on the case and hope the babysitter goes to jail for a long time.

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

… NAMBLA says about Jennings: "We don't know if Mr. Jennings supports us or not. We do know that he supports efforts to make schools places where gay kids and straight kids and kids who don't fit into either of those categories can go and not be bullied or harassed or made to feel like any less of a person¯and that is a goal we too support."

No one has made the accusation that Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was ever a member of the same child raping organization that Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay had extremely close ties to (so close that NAMBLA put him on the cover of their monthly bulletin after his expiration date finally came around).

The issue here is that a homosexual activist that started an organization that indoctrinates children (Kindergarten through 12th grade) was inspired by someone who promoted child rape.

We'll see how "safe" children are when I go into detail about what is taught to them in GLSEN indoctrination classes.

except...

Hay, who inspired Jennings, was not apparently a formal member of NAMBLA.

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay, who inspired Jennings, was not apparently a formal member of NAMBLA. But former FBI agent Hamer told Accuracy in Media that the NAMBLA membership list was secret and it is impossible to know for sure. "I never heard a NAMBLA member say that Hay was not a member," Hamer said. In fact, Hay spoke favorably of NAMBLA, including at the organization's conferences. When Hay died in 2002, Hamer noted, he was on the cover of the NAMBLA Bulletin. (You can see this publication in the video of the Hannity-Hamer interview.)

By the same reasoning its impossible to know for sure that you aren't a member.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 14th, 2018)

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=aCultureWarrior;5274063]

I must have been out of town that day: When did talking about raping little boys become "a right"? [quote] you do it all the time

I do believe that supposed "right" falls under criminal conspiracy laws:

A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances.
    For example, [Harry, Kevin and Terry plan to rape little boys.] They...
    you mean like how you just committed libel..

[

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 1,072 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    Yeah, I must have misunderstood all of those NAMBLA related posts where you and ...Dante quoted Patrick Henry (it wasn't even Henry's quote) saying something to the effect of "I might not agree with them, but they have the right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
    Ahh, I see. Yes, they do have a right to express a message...
    Establish where this supposed "right" to exchange information about raping little boys comes from. Once you've attempted to do that, does this supposed "right" to exchange criminal information carry over into other areas as well (terrorist activities, etc.) or does it solely deal with homosexual related things?

but with rights comes responsibilities,
    I see that you've been reading Dan "the doorknob licker' Savage's "good pedophile" article:

They're "responsible" pedophiles if they just sit around and talk about raping little boys, but don't take action?
    Last edited by aCultureWarrior; September 14th, 2018 at 07:24 AM.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings, Part Three

January 6, 2010

A Marxist atheist trained in materialism, Harry Hay tried to find spirituality in his own confused sexual identity, eventually developing the idea that he was a “Radical Faerie” who had male and female traits. A communist, he was also a supporter of the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).
    Education Department official Kevin Jennings says that Hay inspired him, and the Jennings-founded group, the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN) has promoted favorable material about Hay, the acknowledged founder of the modern “gay rights” movement, without offering any criticism or even acknowledgement of his defense of adult-child sex.
    But Hay’s leading role in the “Radical Faerie” movement may be even more controversial than his communist views and pro-NAMBLA activities.
    Hay in 1979 issued a call for a “Spiritual Conference for Radical Faeries” that included a poem from the notorious occultist Aleister Crowley. Stuart Timmons, author of The Trouble With Harry Hay, documents Hay’s involvement with Crowley, noting that Hay played the organ for the Los Angeles lodge of Crowley’s Order of the Eastern Temple, a “notorious anti-Christian spiritual group” where “homosexual sex-magic rituals” took place.
    Crowley, who regarded himself as the “Beast 666,” the anti-Christ, and the incarnation of Satan, also organized in such cities as London and Paris, where he developed a relationship with New York Times correspondent Walter Duranty, as recounted in S.J. Taylor’s book, Stalin’s Apologist. Taylor says that Crowley staged homosexual rituals with Duranty in which they chanted “blood and semen.”
    Like Hay, Duranty had a major impact on history. As the Moscow correspondent for the New York Times after the communist revolution, he helped cover up Stalin’s crimes. Hay was a Stalinist himself and stayed in the Communist Party even after the Hitler-Stalin pact.
    Hay’s confusion about his own sexual identity, including the belief that he somehow benefitted from being preyed upon by homosexual predators, is something that should be pitied. But it has been elevated by the “homosexual community” into another “right” to be guaranteed by government. That is why the modern-day “gay rights” movement celebrates bisexuality, cross-dressing, and “transgender” lifestyles. It has now become known as the GLBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender) “community.”
    At one time, NAMBLA was a member of the International Lesbian and Gay Association, and its NAMBLA Bulletin belonged to the Gay and Lesbian Press Association. However, the “gay rights” establishment these days tries to play down the acceptance of NAMBLA in their movement, including by Hay himself...
    https://www.aim.org/aim-column/nambl...gs-part-three/

We're dealing with some very sick and evil people here.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-con...px-320x240.jpg

https://nambla.org/trio.jpg
    John Burnside (Harry Hay's 'boyfriend'), homosexual activist/NAMBLA founder David Thorstad and Harry Hay.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Establish where this supposed "right" to exchange information about raping little boys comes from. Once you've attempted to do that, does this supposed "right" to exchange criminal information carry over into other areas as well (terrorist activities, etc.) or does it solely deal with homosexual related things?

I see that you've been reading Dan "the doorknob licker' Savage's "good pedophile" article:
    They're "responsible" pedophiles if they just sit around and talk about raping little boys, but don't take action?
    This question has already been addressed. If they are discussing a crime even if they do not take action on it they are responsible for the outcome of their speech. I gave the old example for yelling fire in a crowded theater and you yourself raised one of the mechanisms of that responsibility, conspiracy charges.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So even when both you and one of your sources admit there is no link or proof of Jennings and NAMBLA, even though I have repeatedly pointed out that six degrees of separation arguments are not really proof of anything, you just go back to the same well. If Hay's NAMBLA links have failed to prove any of your arguments about Jennings, why do you think linking Hay to Crowley is going to change that? I mean Crowley, really?

I really guess you led with your strongest argument and now with it having failed you are just stuck? Or maybe these propaganda pieces are all you have and you can't think outside other people's boxes?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kit the Coyote For Your Post:

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,952 Times in 4,610 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So even when both you and one of your sources admit there is no link or proof of Jennings and NAMBLA, even though I have repeatedly pointed out that six degrees of separation arguments are not really proof of anything, you just go back to the same well. If Hay's NAMBLA links have failed to prove any of your arguments about Jennings, why do you think linking Hay to Crowley is going to change that? I mean Crowley, really?

I really guess you led with your strongest argument and now with it having failed you are just stuck? Or maybe these propaganda pieces are all you have and you can't think outside other people's boxes?
    aCW has never been one to vet his sources properly and when he drops the ball (which is a lot of the time) he'll just bury it all under swathes of cut 'n' pastes and blather. It's been his MO for years...
    Well this is fun isn't it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

MrDante (September 15th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This question has already been addressed. If they are discussing a crime even if they do not take action on it they are responsible for the outcome of their speech. I gave the old example for yelling fire in a crowded theater and you yourself raised one of the mechanisms of that responsibility, conspiracy charges.
    Let's review what you wrote in it's entirety:

Ahh, I see. Yes, they do have a right to express a message but with rights comes responsibilities, if they advocate a crime which is what raping someone would be, they are subject to the consequences of that. The classic fire in a crowded theater scenario. You are not actually going to find a law saying its illegal to yell the word fire but you will find laws holding you responsible for creating a false panic.
    (Did Kit the Coyote just compare fire, which is used for many good things, with child rape? I do believe he did).

I love starting a fire in our fireplace in the winter and watching the flames dance around while it emits warmth, but I've never once associated it with child rape.

More clarification please, i.e. give an example of child rapists talking "responsibly".

You will also note, I have not defended any of NAMBLA's messaging. I brought up speech in regards to the picture of Hay protesting their exclusion in a parade.
    Oh, so you're mad at the LGBTQueer movement for excluding child rapists from their parades (it was very bad PR ya know: page...of "After the Ball...").

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So even when both you and one of your sources admit there is no link or proof of Jennings and NAMBLA,
    The direct link is through pedophile Harry Hay who "inspired" : aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence:
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/inspired?s=t

Kevin "fistgate" Jennings to (by his own words) become a homosexual activist.

even though I have repeatedly pointed out that six degrees of separation arguments are not really proof of anything, you just go back to the same well.
    I'm not saying that Hay and Jennings winked at one another while strolling through a daycare center looking for some action (six degrees of child rape), I've shown that the person who started an organization that promotes sexual perversion, and as I will show, teaches sexually depraved practices to children, was a great admirer of Harry Hay.

If Hay's NAMBLA links have failed to prove any of your arguments about Jennings, why do you think linking Hay to Crowley is going to change that? I mean Crowley, really?
    A few more nails in the proverbial coffin.

Refer to my earlier post where I told you that I'm not here to convince you of anything. I'm here to share FACTS, and let people that still have an ounce of decency left in them know what kind of monsters are teaching their children.

Now that the foundation has been set by showing what kind of filthy degenerate Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was "inspired" to become a homosexual activist by, it's time to share what Kevin Jennings has done to the children of Massachusetts and to the children of America.

Remember that I posted this a few pages ago. It's from the OP in Part 3 and one of the reasons Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post3921996

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Did Kit the Coyote just compare fire, which is used for many good things, with child rape? I do believe he did).
    Did aCultureWarrior make a stupid snide comment he knows is stupid? I do believe he did. The classic yelling fire example is older than dirt and everyone who has ever intelligently discussed speech knows what it means. Turning an illustrative example into a silly snide comment is just stupid and adds nothing to the discussion except to make you look silly. This silliness is beneath you.

More clarification please, i.e. give an example of child rapists talking "responsibly".
    OKay "Officer, I am guilty of child rape lock me up for the rest of my life."

A child rapist is a criminal and if they talk about their crimes it can be used against them in court.

Now if just talking about child rape is illegal, I assume you will be shortly turning yourself into the police since you talk about it constantly.

Oh, so you're mad at the LGBTQueer movement for excluding child rapists from their parades (it was very bad PR ya know: page...of "After the Ball...").
    I'm quite happy with them for excluding them, it was the smart thing to do and Hay was wrong to protest it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit the Coyote For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 14th, 2018),MrDante (September 15th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Did aCultureWarrior make a stupid snide comment he knows is stupid? I do believe he did. The classic yelling fire example is older than dirt and everyone who has ever intelligently discussed speech knows what it means. Turning an illustrative example into a silly snide comment is just stupid and adds nothing to the discussion except to make you look silly. This silliness is beneath you.
    You obviously missed the meaning of my words which were intertwined with my mockery of you: Outside of the world of Harry Hay, Kevin Jennings, Terry Bean (who founded the HRC), Ed the ped Murray and the vast majority in the LGBTQueer movement, adult-child sex has absolutely no useful purpose, fire does.

OKay "Officer, I am guilty of child rape lock me up for the rest of my life."
    When things get turned around in this insane country of ours, child indoctrinators will be imprisoned or silently slither back beneath the rock whence they came.

A child rapist is a criminal and if they talk about their crimes it can be used against them in court.
    And what are two people or more (or in the case of NAMBLA a group of men) who talk about raping young boys with the intent to do so?

Criminal conspirators.

I would still like to hear your scenario of those from NAMBLA talking "responsibly" about man-boy sex (i.e. child rape).

Now if just talking about child rape is illegal, I assume you will be shortly turning yourself into the police since you talk about it constantly.
    You are aware that in Matthew 18:6 Jesus justified the death penalty for child indoctrinators such as Kevin Jennings and Dan Savage aren't you? (Not to mention the LGBTQueer groups that feed pro homosexual propaganda to America's youth).

If it can be shown that their pro homosexual propaganda was responsible for a youth's death, then at minimum a charge of manslaughter would be brought against these moral degenerates.

I'm quite happy with them for excluding them, it was the smart thing to do and Hay was wrong to protest it.
    Your flip flopping makes Donald Trump look like an amateur. Not but a post ago you wrote the following:

What happened to your support of Harry Hay's "free speech"?

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The direct link is through pedophile Harry Hay who "inspired": aroused, animated or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence:
    Except it is not a direct link. It is guilt by association. You have failed to show that what inspired him has anything to do with Hay's supposed connections to NAMBLA or that he even know about them.

I am inspired by Thomas Jefferson for his contributions to the founding of our country and the Constitution. Yet Jefferson was a slave owner and an adulterer. I do not approve of either slavery or adultery but I can still acknowledge and respect his other good acts.

(Will aCultureWarrior make a stupid snide remark about comparing Founding Fathers with child rapists? I think he will. Will CW be able to resist looking stupid like he doesn't understand the simple idea of using unrelated examples to illustrate a point? Tune in next episode to find out.)

I'm not saying that Hay and Jennings winked at one another while strolling through a daycare center looking for some action (six degrees of child rape), I've shown that the person who started an organization that promotes sexual perversion, and as I will show, teaches sexually depraved practices to children, was a great admirer of Harry Hay.
    All you have shown is he admired Hay as being one of the first founders of a civil rights movement. You haven't even been able to back up the claim about teaching sexually depraved practices as the Fistgate and the student counseling things turned out to be bust. Remember what I said about leading with your best argument?

Refer to my earlier post where I told you that I'm not here to convince you of anything. I'm here to share FACTS and let people that still have an ounce of decency left in them know what kind of monsters are teaching their children.
    Except for your facts, in this case, is propaganda which fails when you start looking at the whole story.

Now that the foundation has been set by showing what kind of filthy degenerate Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was "inspired" to become a homosexual activist by, it's time to share what Kevin Jennings has done to the children of Massachusetts and to the children of America.
    The foundation you are building on is sand but go ahead and build away.

Remember that I posted this a few pages ago. It's from the OP in Part 3 and one of the reasons Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'.
    Teaching children and teens that current society accepts homosexuality as normal is not illegal. Teaching acceptance of others is also acceptable.

As for your goal of recriminalizing homosexuality, it looks like you having as much success and influence as NAMBLA is in their efforts to legalize child sex. Less even, they at least get used as a joke punchline on late night talk shows.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kit the Coyote For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The direct link is through pedophile Harry Hay who "inspired": aroused, animated or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence:

Except it is not a direct link. It is guilt by association. You have failed to show that what inspired him has anything to do with Hay's supposed connections to NAMBLA or that he even know about them.
    I won't waste much more time on this subject, as exposing Kevin Jennings and his GLSEN organization is at the core of this discussion.

I note how after conclusive evidence has been provided (a letter written about Harry Hay by NAMBLA founder David Thorstad, Harry Hay on the cover of the NAMBLA bulletin after his death, pictures of Hay attending NAMBLA meetings, Hay's own words "As a child,” [Hay] explained, “I molested an adult until I found out what I needed to know.” … Far from being an experience of “molestation,” Harry always described it as “the most beautiful gift that a fourteen-year-old ever got from his first love!”
    https://americansfortruth.com/2009/0...la-to-the-end/

how you use the words "supposed connections" Harry Hay had to NAMBLA and the world of pedophilia/pederasty..

I am inspired by Thomas Jefferson for his contributions to the founding of our country and the Constitution. Yet Jefferson was a slave owner and an adulterer. I do not approve of either slavery or adultery but I can still acknowledge and respect his other good acts.
    Don't be too "inspired" by Thomas Jefferson, as he proposed that homosexual males be castrated.
    http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/found...ndVIIIs10.html

(Will aCultureWarrior make a stupid snide remark about comparing Founding Fathers with child rapists? I think he will. Will CW be able to resist looking stupid like he doesn't understand the simple idea of using unrelated examples to illustrate a point? Tune in next episode to find out.)
    I could go on and on about Jefferson (he wrote a Bible entitled "The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth").

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/160977...-1/s-l1000.jpg

When you become "inspired" to be more like Thomas Jefferson and accept that the teachings of Jesus Christ is the best thing that ever happened to mankind, let me know and I will acknowledge the "inspiration" that Thomas Jefferson gave you.

All you have shown is he admired Hay as being one of the first founders of a civil rights movement.
    Thanks for acknowledging that Kevin Jennings "admired" one of the first founders of the homosexual rights movement, which at the time openly embraced adult-child sex. Now just acknowledge that Jennings admired Hay so much that he too became a homosexual activist because of Hay.

You haven't even been able to back up the claim about teaching sexually depraved practices as the Fistgate and the student counseling things turned out to be bust. Remember what I said about leading with your best argument?
    Fistgate will be covered in it's entirety in the many posts to come. Oh, and I forgot to mention what Jennings said when confronted years later about the "student counseling". I'll cover that in posts to come as well.

Edit:
    Kevin Jennings, the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, was teaching high school in Concord, Mass., in 1988 when the boy, a sophomore, confessed an involvement with a man he had met in a bus station bathroom in Boston. Jennings has written that he told the boy, "I hope you knew to use a condom."
    In a statement issued Wednesday [Sept. 2009], Jennings said: "Twenty one years later I can see how I should have handled this situation differently. I should have asked for more information and consulted legal or medical authorities."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-sex-case.html

"I should have handled this situation differently"?

You handled perfectly Kevin. A sophomore in High School met an older (adult) man in a public restroom and told you that he went over to the man's house that night. You told him "I hope you knew to use a condom.".

I don't know how differently you could have handled that situation Kevin, as it appears to me that you were going by the LGBT playbook when it comes to adult-child sex (Safe Sex! Safe Sex!).

Refer to my earlier post where I told you that I'm not here to convince you of anything. I'm here to share FACTS and let people that still have an ounce of decency left in them know what kind of monsters are teaching their children.

Except for your facts, in this case, is propaganda which fails when you start looking at the whole story.
    I love debate, in fact I love it so much that I look forward to you disproving the FACTS that I've supplied. Disprove that Harry Hay was on the cover of the NAMBLA bulletin; disprove the fact that NAMBLA founder David Thorstad wrote a letter worshipping Harry Hay; disprove the numerous pictures of Hay attending NAMBLA meetings, etc. etc. etc.

The foundation you are building on is sand but go ahead and build away.
    Thanks, as I couldn't even think about going on without your permission (I too can use sarcasm).

Teaching children and teens that current society accepts homosexuality as normal is not illegal. Teaching acceptance of others is also acceptable.
    Thank you for acknowledging that children of all ages are being indoctrinated by the LGBTQueer movement to accept sexual deviancy as something normal.

As for your goal of recriminalizing homosexuality, it looks like you having as much success and influence as NAMBLA is in their efforts to legalize child sex. Less even, they at least get used as a joke punchline on late night talk shows.
    The chances are that Jesus will return with a convoy of 18 wheelers full of millstones to serve justice on the child molesting LGBTQueer movement before homosexuality will be recriminalized in this nation.

In any event, justice will be served.
    Last edited by aCultureWarrior; September 15th, 2018 at 09:28 AM.

Thread Information