User Tag List

Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1927

Thread: Evolutionists: How did legs evolve?

  1. #16
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110422

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iouae For Your Post:

    glorydaz (December 11th, 2017),Right Divider (December 11th, 2017)

  3. #17
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110422
    Paleontological ages go Pre-Cambrian, Cambrian, Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, Carboniferous...

    The Devonian is the Age of Fish, and towards the end there are supposed fish with limbs (supposed aquatic/amphibian tetrapods).
    Then there is a mass extinction, a gap of 15 million years with virtually no tetrapod fossils called Romer's gap, and land tetrapods EXPLODE onto the scene walking on 4 legs.

    You can read about tetrapod or 4-legged animal leg evolution, but from my research, walking land animals appear as if by an act of creation, after Romer's gap, in the early Carboniferous era.

    Evolutionists call a sudden appearances of many new animals, "adaptive radiation". I call it Jesus creating (John 1:3). I personally find these explosions such as the Cambrian explosion, the land tetrapod explosion, the mammal explosion in the Eocene very faith affirming. In each case, thousands of new animals seemingly spring from nowhere. Evolutionists fill these gaps in the fossil record with dashed lines or "ghost lineages", meaning we guess this happened.

    There is a ghost lineage between aquatic tetrapods, and land ones. Along with land living came egg laying, requiring a little "ocean" enclosed in a shell (amniotes). Land tetrapods as a rule were amniotes (eggs with water enclosed, laying).
    Last edited by iouae; December 11th, 2017 at 04:33 AM.

  4. #18
    Over 5000 post club 6days's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,938
    Thanks
    1,067
    Thanked 3,994 Times in 2,378 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1805157
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae
    walking land animals appear as if by an act of creation, after Romer's gap, in the early Carboniferous era.
    Walking land animals appear about 24 hours after the sea creatures were created; this was after the 'gap' of an evening and morning on the 5th day.
    Without Genesis, absolutely nothing makes sense in all of Scripture.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

    glorydaz (December 11th, 2017),Right Divider (December 11th, 2017),Tambora (December 11th, 2017)

  6. #19
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110422
    It is a bit of a holy grail among evolutionists to find the missing links which gave rise to tetrapods. So far, none have been found. This gap in fossils is called the Romen gap.

    Another holy grail is to find the missing link between wingless insects and winged insects. So far, none have been found. This gap in fossils is called the Hexapoda gap.

    Finding these missing links would make one famous.

  7. #20
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,769
    Thanks
    11,358
    Thanked 19,256 Times in 10,840 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147683

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    It is a bit of a holy grail among evolutionists to find the missing links which gave rise to tetrapods. So far, none have been found. This gap in fossils is called the Romen gap.

    Another holy grail is to find the missing link between wingless insects and winged insects. So far, none have been found. This gap in fossils is called the Hexapoda gap.

    Finding these missing links would make one famous.
    Which is another thing that keeps the "theory" going strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (December 11th, 2017),iouae (December 11th, 2017),patrick jane (December 11th, 2017),Tambora (December 11th, 2017)

  9. #21
    Over 5000 post club 6days's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,938
    Thanks
    1,067
    Thanked 3,994 Times in 2,378 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1805157
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Which is another thing that keeps the "theory" going strong.
    Which also explains why science continues exposing the shoddy conclusions of old earthers, and evolutionists.
    Without Genesis, absolutely nothing makes sense in all of Scripture.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

    glorydaz (December 11th, 2017),Right Divider (December 11th, 2017),Tambora (December 11th, 2017)

  11. #22
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110422
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    Which also explains why science continues exposing the shoddy conclusions of old earthers, and evolutionists.
    Believing that Adam shared earth with T. rex is like believing this...


  12. #23
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,769
    Thanks
    11,358
    Thanked 19,256 Times in 10,840 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147683

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    Believing that Adam shared earth with T. rex is like believing this...

    Another one that doesn't believe the Bible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    patrick jane (December 11th, 2017),Tambora (December 11th, 2017)

  14. #24
    Over 5000 post club 6days's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,938
    Thanks
    1,067
    Thanked 3,994 Times in 2,378 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1805157
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae
    Believing that Adam shared earth with T. rex is like believing this...
    No, it's like believing this.... Genesis1.


    There is nothing in Scripture to support your heretical belief that Genesis 1 is a re-creation using pre-existing materials in by a God who tinkered with failed previous creations.
    Without Genesis, absolutely nothing makes sense in all of Scripture.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

    patrick jane (December 11th, 2017),Right Divider (December 11th, 2017),Tambora (December 11th, 2017)

  16. #25
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110422
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Another one that doesn't believe the Bible.
    I believe the Bible, and the heavens and the rocks. Ps 19:1

  17. #26
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110422
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    No, it's like believing this.... Genesis1.


    There is nothing in Scripture to support your heretical belief that Genesis 1 is a re-creation using pre-existing materials in by a God who tinkered with failed previous creations.
    Clete asked what evolution teaches, not what home schooling, and Sunday schooling teaches. When you say things equivalent to the earth is supported by four elephants atop one turtle, to us who know better, you just sound ignorant.

  18. #27
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,827
    Thanks
    2,411
    Thanked 7,012 Times in 4,852 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147722
    evolutionists are always talking about 'missing links'; they ought to keep it a secret
    So, what?

    believe it!

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

    glorydaz (December 11th, 2017),patrick jane (December 11th, 2017),Tambora (December 11th, 2017)

  20. #28
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110422
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    evolutionists are always talking about 'missing links'; they ought to keep it a secret
    Evolutionists and palaeontologists cannot explain the missing links in the fossil record.
    YEC cannot explain anything about how fossils got arranged as they are, nor can they explain why Adam did not, and could not walk the earth with T. rex. The whole geologic column is a missing link to YEC.

    If their ignorance were not bad enough, their Spanish inquisition smugness in their Dark Age science is just the cherry on top.

    Ps. Ktoyou, what you wrote is perfectly true. Scientists have the weakness of admitting their ignorance.

  21. #29
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,827
    Thanks
    2,411
    Thanked 7,012 Times in 4,852 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147722
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    Evolutionists and palaeontologists cannot explain the missing links in the fossil record.
    YEC cannot explain anything about how fossils got arranged as they are, nor can they explain why Adam did not, and could not walk the earth with T. rex. The whole geologic column is a missing link to YEC.

    If their ignorance were not bad enough, their Spanish inquisition smugness in their Dark Age science is just the cherry on top.
    Aaw shucks!

    You just don't like Christians.
    So, what?

    believe it!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

    patrick jane (December 11th, 2017),Tambora (December 11th, 2017)

  23. #30
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,905
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110422
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    Aaw shucks!

    You just don't like Christians.
    One does not counter one lie (evolution) with another lie (the earth is 6000 years old).

    The truth is that Jesus created everything, the modern biota 6000 years ago, land dwelling tetrapods 345 million years ago.

    I like everyone.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us