Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerusalem is the capital of Palestinian Arabs

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestinian Arabs

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestinian Arabs, so says Muslims.

News media says Christians are against Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. Hmmm, Iím a Christian and that is news to me. I see no reason for the Christians of the world to care were the capital of Israel is.

Muslims are threatening terrorism if America declares Jerusalem is capital of Israel. Muslim terrorism has been constant, so the threat means nothing.

Christ's name in English is Yahshua.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,692 Times in 11,649 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post

News media says Christians are against Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. Hmmm, Iím a Christian and that is news to me. I see no reason for the Christians of the world to care were the capital of Israel is.

Muslims are threatening terrorism if America declares Jerusalem is capital of Israel. Muslim terrorism has been constant, so the threat means nothing.

I don't know the whole history of Jerusalem and the land that Palestine "claims". What I do know is that Palestinians are terrorist warmongers and eternal troublemakers. We have coddled and appeased Palestine for too many years and they refuse to negotiate. Finally, we have a President that shows favor and loyalty to our greatest ally, Israel.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

CherubRam (December 6th, 2017),genuineoriginal (December 6th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The threat of violence over where the capital is to be is childish.

Over 750 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No other piece of ground has been so fought over through the centuries, a place that has little territorial merit, no real natural resources, no river or sea front to connect with other ports. It is hilly and rocky and the only natural source of water, the Gihon spring, could only provide enough water for a few thousand people at most. This place is simply Holy and Satan would do anything to keep it for himself or destroy it. This is a territorial battle, a turf war on the grandest of scales between good and evil. But when Jesus returns, the rivers that once flowed from Eden will return for a thousand years:

Zechariah 14:8
    On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea, and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer, and in winter.

In the mean time, we must continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem:

Psalm 122:6
    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Palestinian Arabs want East Jerusalem for their capital, which Israel captured in 1967.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 2,457 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Palestinian Arabs want East Jerusalem for their capital, which Israel captured in 1967.
    Yep - thanks to Jews in the Chicago Outfit (Capone's predecessors) who together with other powerful Jewish Crime families had been able to corrupt Nassar into selling out his own people for a price.

Anyone who is actually objective will find that after what Hitler did to the Jews, it was the Palestinians who reminded their cousins of safety in their former homeland with them.

How was their generosity paid back?

Israel took back through all sorts of espionage, terrorism, subterfuge and collusion with various foreign entities, what God had allowed Israel to lose in 70 AD, to begin with, for their having broken their Covenant with Him.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

They are back in that land as a result of their OWN hand, and will pay dearly for their having returned on their own, in their same old ways, and completely absent of His will as to when He will put them back in the land and on His terms.

Tel Aviv is not the homosexual resort paradise of the world for nothing.

In this, I find it both completely fascinating and just as ignorant that any so called Mid-Acts Dispensationalist would rejoice in the resulting travesty in loss of life on all sides that that fraud presently in the White House has unleashed on Israel; on the Middle East in general; and the U.S., absent of the ongoing conflict over there having been solved for first.

Even in Scripture - WHEN Israel's presently still on hold Prophetic Clock is ticking once more, things are not exactly rosey going in...

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The Modern Israelite's problem is a simple one...

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Problem is...

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Pro-Terrorist Anti-Semite

9. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

genuineoriginal (December 7th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Pro-Terrorist Anti-Semite
    You asked I not post to you any longer.

I have stuck to that, though you continue to post your ignorance to me in your blind support of your false idol, Trump.

I'll leave you with this.

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

THAT is the Israel over there.

My post had nothing to do with anti-Semitism.

Any actual MAD would have understood that post - including Jewish MADs I have known.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

News media says Christians are against Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. Hmmm, I’m a Christian and that is news to me. I see no reason for the Christians of the world to care were the capital of Israel is.

I'm a Christian and it doesn't matter to me what city is the capital of Israel.

25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.

What I'm waiting for is how they're going to get the temple mount back.
    Wretched man that I am.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to turbosixx For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The middle east does not live by today's world. They view things at a Biblical view. For Jews Jerusalem is their capital, taken by King David, and home of the temple. The Muslims view it as their recaptured territory. The western world will never really understand what they are dealing with.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muslims around the world protest Americas recognition of Jerusalem.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Muslims around the world protest Americas recognition of Jerusalem.
    Said Semitic cousins of the Jews must be "being anti-Semitic."

Fact is that many Jews themselves are also divided on this very issue.

Over 750 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muslims are wrong.
    Jews are wrong.
    Christians are right.

That is why the:

AC will be the Muslim Mahdi
    FP will be the Jewish High Priest
    Two Witnesses will be Christian

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Palestinians were of Greek ancestry.

The Philistines came to the land of Canaan from Caphtor and other western coast-lands.
    Caphtor is now called Crete and the people are called Cretans.
    They warred against the Canaanites for their land to establish Palestine.

The Palestinian people were not, and are not, of Arab ancestry. The Arab people who now live in Israel and want to reclaim Palestine; saying that, they are the Palestinians, this is not true. What is true is that they are Arabs who wish to reclaim Canaanite land.

Note: See Jeremiah 47:4 and Amos 9:7.

The Philistines invaded Canaan about 1400 B.C, and a Hebrew settlement of Canaan about 1200 B.C.

In A.D. 135, the Roman conquerors renamed the land of Israel, Provincia Syria-Palestina, after Israel's ancient enemies, the Philistines. From that time forward, all those living there were known as "Palestinians."

At that time, Arabs hadn't even dreamed that "Palestine" was their land. That ambition would not take hold for another 500 years until the advent of Islam, and even then Arabs would not call themselves Palestinians.

In World War II, Britain had a volunteer brigade known as "The Palestinian Brigade." It was made up entirely of Jews. The Arabs were fighting on Hitler's side.
    As late as the 1950s, Arabs refused to be called Palestinians and declared that if there were such a people, they were Jews.

To the British Peel Commission in 1937, a local Arab leader testified, "There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented."

Professor Philip Hitti, an Arab historian, testified to an Anglo-American Committee of inquiry in 1946, "There is no such thing as Palestine in history—absolutely not!"

To the UN Security Council on May 31, 1956, Ahmed Shukairy declared, "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."

In 1964, Shukairy became the founding chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization and coined the infamous slogan, "We'll drive the Jews into the sea."
    And he wasn't even a "Palestinian"! Like Arafat, he was born in Cairo.
    The Palestine Liberation Organization was not founded by Palestinians but has been used in Islam's war against Israel.

Today's Arab "Palestinians" are close relatives of the Arabs living in neighboring countries, from which most of them, or their immediate ancestors came.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubRam For Your Post:

Thread Information