User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 112

Thread: What does John 14:21 mean?

  1. #31
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,884
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Jesus instructed to keep and teach the Commandments and I saw no obstacle to doing so.

    good for you Jacob

  2. #32
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,781
    Thanks
    2,367
    Thanked 6,952 Times in 4,818 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147719
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I do not know that. I do not know about hell. I have no fear of going there.
    good deal for you

    now you know some persons fear hell because I have told you
    So, what?

    believe it!

  3. #33
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    This is typical; most churches cliché.

    It is talking about our former sins. You have to continually being faithful to Jesus until the end to be saved..

    That is what Jesus says in the revelation.
    There's no reason to be rude. I have had good fellowship with people who don't believe in eternal security, in spite of our disagreement.

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Jesus instructed to keep and teach the Commandments and I saw no obstacle to doing so.
    But He also said no one could come to God except through Him. I am glad that you like Jesus, don't get me wrong, but He fulfilled the Mosaic law, so why do you follow it?

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    15,543
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 657 Times in 609 Posts

    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    122737
    Quote Originally Posted by dahelmang View Post
    But He also said no one could come to God except through Him. I am glad that you like Jesus, don't get me wrong, but He fulfilled the Mosaic law, so why do you follow it?

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    Jesus is the Messiah. He never said to stop observing the Commandments.

  6. #36
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Jesus is the Messiah. He never said to stop observing the Commandments.
    Have you read Galatians? I'm assuming since you said you had converted to Judaism that you obey the Mosaic law, right? At least... As much as you are able without a temple of course.

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,884
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dahelmang View Post
    There's no reason to be rude. I have had good fellowship with people who don't believe in eternal security, in spite of our disagreement.

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    Reporting without good explanation is not rude?

  8. #38
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Reporting without good explanation is not rude?
    You're right. I should have provided more explanation. I thought you closed the thread for personal reasons, rather than a rules violation. I apologize for not saying that before.

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,884
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dahelmang View Post
    You're right. I should have provided more explanation. I thought you closed the thread for personal reasons, rather than a rules violation. I apologize for not saying that before.

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    I closed because most of them were just trolling the thread.

    You didn't notice?

    Judging unfairly is very rude, friend.

  10. #40
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I closed because most of them were just trolling the thread.

    You didn't notice?

    Judging unfairly is very rude, friend.
    I was reporting so someone else could judge. I am sorry to have offended you.

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

  11. #41
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,884
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dahelmang View Post
    I was reporting so someone else could judge. I am sorry to have offended you.

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    You are very newbie, you just registered only a few days ago. and report someone without knowing what is going on?

    It is so strange.

  12. #42
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,884
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    And it is not hard to discern if it is trolling or not by reading the comments they post.

    You are so far from "loving" with your judgement.

  13. #43
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    And it is not hard to discern if it is trolling or not by reading the comments they post.

    You are so far from "loving" with your judgement.
    Weren't you the one talking about the fruit of the Spirit?

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

  14. #44
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,884
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dahelmang View Post
    Weren't you the one talking about the fruit of the Spirit?

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    Of course, and you don't seem to know what they are, obviously.

    Judging unjustly is not fruit of spirit, friend.

    now you are trying to make excuse for your wrong doing.

  15. #45
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,884
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    fruit of the Spirit is harmonize with the topic.

    You need long way to go if you sincerely love Jesus.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us