Thanks
    Thanked 20,982 Times in 11,989 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You like icons, yes?
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (December 4th, 2017),Tambora (December 5th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 Times in 11,887 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RealityJerk View Post
    Well first of all, your first citation doesn't indicate how people get to the father.
    Yes it does, Jesus said He was the way. What part was lacking so badly that you didnt understand that?

John 14:6
    6 Jesus answered,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

patrick jane (December 4th, 2017),Tambora (December 5th, 2017),way 2 go (December 4th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,826 Times in 2,898 Posts

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The supposed kookiness of my delivery, doesn't render my arguments wrong. Easter eggs and Christmas trees are as much to do with salvation through Christ, as the religion that is associated with them. Ishtar/Easter = Pagan goddess/idolatry. Christmas trees = Pagan idolatry. Typical Christian paganism. Jesus is indeed the only way to the Father, but the way to get to the Father, through Jesus, isn't Christianity, much less American Evangelicalism.
    Where do you read that? Quran? Quotes?
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (December 4th, 2017),patrick jane (December 4th, 2017),Tambora (December 5th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Where do you read that? Quran? Quotes?
    Why would you say that? Aren't you aware that the word "Easter" is a derivative of the name "Ishtar", a pagan goddess? Why are you even mentioning the Quran, is the Quran on your mind? Are you thinking about the Quran?

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,294 Times in 1,044 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you say that? Aren't you aware that the word "Easter" is a derivative of the name "Ishtar", a pagan goddess? Why are you even mentioning the Quran, is the Quran on your mind? Are you thinking about the Quran?
    The Latin alphabet you're using was invented by pagans too!

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    Yes it does, Jesus said He was the way. What part was lacking so badly that you didnt understand that?

John 14:6
    6 Jesus answered,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
    Him being the way, doesn't automatically imply your brand of Christianity or any other religion. What part of that don't you understand? The fact that no one can inherit immortality, apart from the word of Christ on the cross and His resurrection, doesn't specify, how people receive the benefits of that crucifixion and resurrection. Jesus is the resurrection. The 1st Adam consigned all of us to death, through his disobedience, regardless of what you believe, who you are, where you were born, everybody dies. Likewise, through the second Adam, everyone is risen from the dead and judged, with the exception of the elect. There is no condemnation for those who are actually His disciples now in this life.

The elect or the bride of Christ, will reign with Him over the nations. The nations are comprised of those who were judged and spared from the second death. Everyone experiences the pain and suffering of the first death, except for the elect, who die in Christ. An actual Christian is born again/born above, hence when he or she dies, they awake in heaven. In the human spirit mansion/realm. When a non-Christian dies, they suffer the 1st death, entering into s state of slumber and vulnerable to being summoned, used and abused, by demons. Living human beings and demons can summon the dead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zsn7WHKK-E

Search for Mortis The Wizard and John Huntington. They communicate using their hacked radios/ghost boxes, with the dead. I don't recommend you try it, you can develop a spirit attachment, which can lead to possession.

Everybody that dies, without being a member of Christ's royal family or His elect, enter into the abyss. That is the 1st death. A very unpleasant experience, until the day of resurrection. If not for Christ, no one would resurrect. We would just die and perish. Those who are part of the 1st resurrection, inherit the earth and the whole universe. The actual, genuine, Christians. The elect, are like the angels. They function as ministering spirits/angels and are no longer subject to the material world, even a purified and elevated material universe is beneath them. The people of the nations, who are under the authority of the bride of Christ, will one day also inherit the same angelic nature, becoming ministering spirits themselves/angels.

Those who rise in the second resurrection are the wicked. Those who violated their conscience and lived destructive, nefarious lives. They will be judged and cast into the lake of fire, with the devil and his fallen angels. The raging lake of fire is the second death. It's complete annihilation. True death. That's the plan of the ages. The god of this aeon/age, has lost the war. The fallen angels, entered into the nursery, trying to destroy God's physical creation. He failed. He managed to destroy most of the physical universe, but he was unable to destroy the earth. All angels, evolve from the physical or material universe. This is the place where angels are born/"the nursery".

Everyone will rise from the dead, thanks to Jesus.

Thanks

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are you a Muslim since birth?
    ...the way to get to the Father, through Jesus, isn't Christianity, much less American Evangelicalism.
    Where did you get ▲this▲comment, sentiment, from?

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Tambora (December 5th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    The Latin alphabet you're using was invented by pagans too!
    Human language is simply a means to communicate ideas, it's not profane in and of itself. It doesn't matter what language you're using to communicate, what matters are the ideas being conveyed. I don't celebrate pagan festivals named after demonic goddesses, but if you feel comfortable doing that, go right ahead. There are spiritual forces that are attached, to these pagan names and idols, including the festivals names after them. But again, if you want to indulge in such practices, be my guest.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you a Muslim since birth?

Where did you get ▲this▲comment, sentiment, from?
    The Holy Spirit and the bible. Experience and knowledge. Christianity, especially the way its practice in the US, will damn you to the abyss.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Human language is simply a means to communicate ideas, it's not profane in and of itself. It doesn't matter what language you're using to communicate, what matters are the ideas being conveyed. I don't celebrate pagan festivals named after demonic goddesses, but if you feel comfortable doing that, go right ahead. There are spiritual forces that are attached, to these pagan names and idols, including the festivals names after them. But again, if you want to indulge in such practices, be my guest.
    The word doesn't mean what it used to mean anymore because the Church killed that paganism and stole the word from them. I've got no problem with that.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The word doesn't mean what it used to mean anymore because the Church killed that paganism and stole the word from them. I've got no problem with that.
    Ok, I'll err on the side of caution. But isn't it interesting how Christian are quick to condemn Muslims for paganism, when Christianity has drawn much of its holidays from paganism? Seems ironic and a bit hypocritical. Anyways, do as you will.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RealityJerk For Your Post:

Rusha (December 5th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I'll err on the side of caution.
    Do whatever you want, but don't judge your brothers in Christ over using Easter to celebrate annually our Lord's Resurrection (as opposed to just weekly, which is "Sunday," which is another pagan derivation, AKA "the Lord's day," when the Church celebrates Holy Communion, in remembrance of His Resurrection). It's not resurrecting the pagan festival---those pagans don't exist anymore because the Christian faith already killed that paganism dead as a door nail. Using the word Easter isn't going to revive that corpse.
    But isn't it interesting how Christian are quick to condemn Muslims for paganism, when Christianity has drawn much of its holidays from paganism? Seems ironic and a bit hypocritical.
    Muslims deny that He is risen, because they deny that He died at all, and that renders the Muslim faith as un-Christian as atheism, "paganism" or not.
    Anyways, do as you will.
    You too.

Thanks

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Holy Spirit and the bible.
    You aren't a Muslim?

]Experience and knowledge.
    You aren't saying what any of that is, though, just asserting it. I'd think you'd want to quote God to substantiate what you are saying. I CAN'T be going to hell simply because you say so. That doesn't make sense.

Christianity, especially the way its practice in the US, will damn you to the abyss.
    Don't tell me, show me. Simply reiterating isn't helpful, well, unless you just want us all to go to hell and be damned. Then you can just let us all go but it kind of makes your thread look two-faced, doesn't it? What is the point of your previous thread? What is the point of this one? What is in your heart, besides relegating us all to hellfire and damnation? Is that all you wanted me to see? Okay, "I'm damned to hell" according to you. That all you wanted to say? Do you care? Happy about it? What is the point? What is on your heart and mind?

Sorry, I could read a bit more for content and context, but could you summarize a bit of your tenor on TOL? Thanks.

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You aren't a Muslim?

You aren't saying what any of that is, though, just asserting it. I'd think you'd want to quote God to substantiate what you are saying. I CAN'T be going to hell simply because you say so. That doesn't make sense.

Don't tell me, show me. Simply reiterating isn't helpful, well, unless you just want us all to go to hell and be damned. Then you can just let us all go but it kind of makes your thread look two-faced, doesn't it? What is the point of your previous thread? What is the point of this one? What is in your heart, besides relegating us all to hellfire and damnation? Is that all you wanted me to see? Okay, "I'm damned to hell" according to you. That all you wanted to say? Do you care? Happy about it? What is the point? What is on your heart and mind?

Sorry, I could read a bit more for content and context, but could you summarize a bit of your tenor on TOL? Thanks.
    I have no idea if you're going to perish. When did I ever say you were going to hell? Actually, right now we are all in one of the realms of hell. This is the upper abyss. Here you have a chance to avoid falling deeper or lower into the darkness. Most people unfortunately will experience the 1st death and a few others the second death. Complete annihilation.

We've already debated the issue of the bible, among other things, and you have no desire to change your views. So just remain where you are, until you muster the courage to honestly question your cherished assertions.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do whatever you want, but don't judge your brothers in Christ over using Easter to celebrate annually our Lord's Resurrection (as opposed to just weekly, which is "Sunday," which is another pagan derivation, AKA "the Lord's day," when the Church celebrates Holy Communion, in remembrance of His Resurrection). It's not resurrecting the pagan festival---those pagans don't exist anymore because the Christian faith already killed that paganism dead as a door nail. Using the word Easter isn't going to revive that corpse.
    Muslims deny that He is risen, because they deny that He died at all, and that renders the Muslim faith as un-Christian as atheism, "paganism" or not.
    You too.
    I judge, just as you judge me for judging. We are all judging. You can believe whatever you want, whatever tickles your fancy.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RealityJerk For Your Post:

Rusha (December 5th, 2017)

Thread Information