User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 151

Thread: Will we build another temple Israel?

  1. #1
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,848
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 501 Times in 471 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516

    Will we build another temple Israel?

    Will Israel build another temple?

    Will there be a temple in Israel?
    John 1:40-41 NASB, John 1:49 NASB - 40 One of the two who heard John speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 41 He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which translated means Christ). 49 - Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

  2. #2
    Over 4000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    4,127
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 763 Times in 647 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    86711
    Yes there will be one final tribulation temple and God actually gave the plans for it in Eze. 40-48

    There is no such thing as a Millennial temple which is an invention of the Dispies because they never figured out that some verses are symbolic and some are literal. The new Jerusalem is in heaven during the millennium so that's where the saints will be. There is no earthly kingdom until the earth is made new by the hand of God.

  3. #3
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,848
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 501 Times in 471 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Yes there will be one final tribulation temple and God actually gave the plans for it in Eze. 40-48

    There is no such thing as a Millennial temple which is an invention of the Dispies because they never figured out that some verses are symbolic and some are literal. The new Jerusalem is in heaven during the millennium so that's where the saints will be. There is no earthly kingdom until the earth is made new by the hand of God.
    I do not know what you are talking about. I do not believe in a tribulation.

  4. #4
    Over 4000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    4,127
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 763 Times in 647 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    86711
    You're in one right now! Come out of the law before your faith goes POOF!

  5. #5
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,848
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 501 Times in 471 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    You're in one right now! Come out of the law before your faith goes POOF!
    I do not know what you are telling me.

  6. #6
    Over 750 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 65 Times in 57 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14227
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Will Israel build another temple?

    Will there be a temple in Israel?
    Yes, and there will be the Ezekiel temple too in the Millennial reign when Jesus returns:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3nft2WfHJg

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to WatchmanOnTheWall For Your Post:

    beameup (November 30th, 2017)

  8. #7
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,848
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 501 Times in 471 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    Yes, and there will be the Ezekiel temple too in the Millennial reign when Jesus returns:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3nft2WfHJg
    I do not know this to be the case. I do not know this to be true.

  9. #8
    Over 750 post club WatchmanOnTheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 65 Times in 57 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14227
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I do not know this to be the case. I do not know this to be true.
    This knowledge comes from having revelation from God in interpretation of the scriptures. All prophesy given in the Bible is open to interpretation but more often than not only God can reveal the correct interpretation.
    Last edited by WatchmanOnTheWall; November 30th, 2017 at 10:28 AM.

  10. #9
    Over 2500 post club beameup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,944
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 778 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    126516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I do not know this to be the case. I do not know this to be true.
    The Tribulation Temple is mentioned in Revelation 11:1-2
    Revelation was written after the destruction of Herod's Temple in 70 AD.
    John is told by the angel of God to "measure the temple", so it is a solid structure.
    Last edited by beameup; November 30th, 2017 at 01:42 AM.

  11. #10
    Over 4000 post club marhig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,519
    Thanks
    1,547
    Thanked 1,954 Times in 1,503 Posts

    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    86005
    Those born of God, are the temple of the living God, a temple made without hands, he doesn't need a natural temple. Jesus had no thought for the natural temple, and he told his disciples not to care for those things as the natural temple would be pulled down, which it was, and so should it be in the flesh, we should be pulled down and built up in God by the power of the Spirit and become a living stone in the temple of the living God, with Christ as our cornerstone. He's our rock that the church is built on. It's not a natural temple but one built up through faith and in the love of God and Christ, by the grace of God.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

    Lazy afternoon (November 30th, 2017),meshak (November 30th, 2017)

  13. #11
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,848
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 501 Times in 471 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
    This knowledge comes from having revelation from God in interpretation of the scriptures. All prophesy given in the Bible is open to interpretation but more often than not only God can reveal the correct interpretation.
    You said Ezekiel temple, Millennial reign, and when Jesus returns.

  14. #12
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,848
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 501 Times in 471 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by beameup View Post
    The Tribulation Temple is mentioned in Revelation 11:1-2
    Revelation was written after the destruction of Herod's Temple in 70 AD.
    John is told by the angel of God to "measure the temple", so it is a solid structure.
    I do not know what you are saying to be true.

  15. #13
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,848
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 501 Times in 471 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    Those born of God, are the temple of the living God, a temple made without hands, he doesn't need a natural temple. Jesus had no thought for the natural temple, and he told his disciples not to care for those things as the natural temple would be pulled down, which it was, and so should it be in the flesh, we should be pulled down and built up in God by the power of the Spirit and become a living stone in the temple of the living God, with Christ as our cornerstone. He's our rock that the church is built on. It's not a natural temple but one built up through faith and in the love of God and Christ, by the grace of God.
    I disagree with you. I also do not know what you mean by a natural temple. It is not a part of my terminology.

  16. #14
    Over 6000 post club genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    6,971
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 551 Times in 413 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    461293
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Will Israel build another temple?

    Will there be a temple in Israel?
    Yes, there will be a temple built in Israel before the 3-1/2 years of the two witnesses.


    Revelation 11:1-3
    1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
    3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.


    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Yes there will be one final tribulation temple and God actually gave the plans for it in Eze. 40-48

    There is no such thing as a Millennial temple which is an invention of the Dispies because they never figured out that some verses are symbolic and some are literal. The new Jerusalem is in heaven during the millennium so that's where the saints will be. There is no earthly kingdom until the earth is made new by the hand of God.
    No, there will be not be any temple in Israel during the great tribulation.
    The great tribulation started with the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE and ends with the building of the third temple shortly before the return of Jesus.

    The kingdoms of the nations are given to Jesus at the sounding of the seventh trumpet.
    This is followed by the rapture, the wrath of God on the nations (seven bowls of wrath), and the return of Jesus at the battle of Armageddon to claim His throne on Earth for His thousand year reign.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  17. #15
    Over 6000 post club genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    6,971
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 551 Times in 413 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    461293
    Quote Originally Posted by beameup View Post
    The Tribulation Temple is mentioned in Revelation 11:1-2
    Revelation was written after the destruction of Herod's Temple in 70 AD.
    John is told by the angel of God to "measure the temple", so it is a solid structure.
    TEN REASONS TO BELIEVE REVELATION WAS WRITTEN BEFORE 70 AD
    Reason 1: John Identifies Nero As The Current Emperor.
    Reason 2: The Syriac New Testament.
    Reason 3: Jewish Persecution of Christians.
    Reason 4: Judaizers Within The Church.
    Reason 5: The Existence of Jerusalem and the Temple.
    Reason 6: Events To Come “Shortly” and “Soon”.
    Reason 7: Christ Seen By “Those Who Pierced Him”.
    Reason 8: John’s Condition In AD 96.
    Reason 9: Daniel’s Prophecy.
    Reason 10: Only Seven Churches?

    Follow the link if you want details on the 10 reasons.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us