User Tag List

Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

Sometimes when you frame a guilty man all people can see is the frame job.
    OJ Simpson might have done it and you might have convinced a jury of that based on the gloves and the shoe prints and left it alone. But they had to go spraying blood everywhere and then nobody believed anything they had to say that might have been the truth.

Now comes Roy Moore who might really be a creep but he was the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court TWICE (after getting removed once) so nobody is going to convince me that they just crawled out from under a rock and realized that the Roy Moore that is running for Senate is THAT Roy Moore they dated in high school. If the allegations are true then all these women just happened to wait until one month before the election to come forward.

When it would do the most damage.

And there's no time to investigate the claims.

They are going to have to forgive me if I don't believe them.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fool For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 17th, 2017),ClimateSanity (November 16th, 2017),patrick jane (November 16th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,444 Times in 815 Posts

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's more likely because of Harvey Weinstein and the #metoo movement.

Do you think Weinstein is innocent? How about Kevin Spacey et al?
    Last edited by WizardofOz; November 15th, 2017 at 06:11 PM. Reason: typo
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

annabenedetti (November 15th, 2017),Arthur Brain (November 15th, 2017),Rusha (November 15th, 2017)

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 830 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Talking

Roy Moore reportedly banned from Alabama mall after harassing teen girls in the 1980s

... Police officers who spoke with The New Yorker said Moore’s presence at the mall in Gadsden, Ala., was a problem.

“The general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high school dates,” one of the officers said.

“I was told by a girl who worked at the mall that he’d been run off from there, from a number of stores,” another cop recalled. “Maybe not legally banned, but run off.”

That cop also said he “heard from one girl who had to tell the manager of a store at the mall to get Moore to leave her alone.”

The report comes hours after a fifth accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, alleged that Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16 in the 1970s.

A week before, he had signed her high school yearbook with “Love, Roy Moore D.A.,” Nelson said at a press conference in New York City on Monday.

Four women told The Washington Post that Moore targeted them for dates when they were mere teens and he was in his 30s. Moore has denied those allegations.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/polit...80s/ar-BBEWeqq
    Two more women have come forward raising the number of accusers to 7 - the only reason conservatives continue to support him is because he is one of their own, if he was a Democrat they'd be demanding swift justice!

The ban from the Mall for harassing teenage girls in the 1980's takes this beyond the "he said, she said" stage - it confirms that as a 30 year old he was "cruising" for teenage girls and making unwanted advances!
    Last edited by jgarden; November 15th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

annabenedetti (November 15th, 2017),Rusha (November 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fake news. These girls falsely accused him because they knew he would run for senate in 2017.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

annabenedetti (November 15th, 2017),Arthur Brain (November 15th, 2017),Rusha (November 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, those who actually have something to lose by disavowing Moore are speaking out

Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, declared, “I believe the women.” Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado, the head of the Senate Republican campaign arm, said that the Senate should vote to expel Mr. Moore, a former State Supreme Court judge, if he won “because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate.”

Roy Moore Is Accused of Sexual Misconduct by a Fifth Woman

― Theodore Roosevelt

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

annabenedetti (November 15th, 2017),Arthur Brain (November 15th, 2017),Rusha (November 15th, 2017)

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 830 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Fake news. These girls falsely accused him because they knew he would run for senate in 2017.
    Reread the article, Moore was banned from the Gadsden Mall in the 1980's after repeated complaints that he was making unwanted advances towards teenage girls!

The "ban" would mean that other store workers, store owners, the Gadsden Mall management and security/police were all aware and concerned about Moore's motives for coming to the Mall - what he was doing outside the Mall is now being documented by the 7 women, and counting!
    Last edited by jgarden; November 16th, 2017 at 11:16 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (November 15th, 2017),Rusha (November 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Two of Corfman's childhood friends say she told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says Corfman identified the man as Moore. Wells says her daughter told her about the encounter more than a decade later, as Moore was becoming more prominent as a local judge."

More on Moore

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more likely because of Harvey Weinstein and the #metoo movement.

Do you think Weinstein is innocent? How about Kevin Spacey et al?
    Those accusers have the advantage that they aren't going after a Senate Candidate right after the Primary.
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Those accusers have the advantage that they aren't going after a Senate Candidate right after the Primary.
    "Two of Corfman's childhood friends say she told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says Corfman identified the man as Moore. Wells says her daughter told her about the encounter more than a decade later, as Moore was becoming more prominent as a local judge."

So, this isn't the first time they've discussed these accusations with others. It's not 'just made up'.

Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, declared, “I believe the women.” Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado, the head of the Senate Republican campaign arm, said that the Senate should vote to expel Mr. Moore, a former State Supreme Court judge, if he won “because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate.” - It seems those with more reason to defend Moore than you believe these women.

I think you're in denial, fool.

― Theodore Roosevelt

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

annabenedetti (November 15th, 2017),Arthur Brain (November 15th, 2017),Rusha (November 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=jgarden;5131384]
    The autograph is a forgery, everything after "Roy" is in a different color and handwriting, and "Roy" looks like Ray.
    That autograph is a Blatant forgery and that anyone would have published that makes it a blatant political hit job.
    Framing the guilty guy.

Two more women have come forward raising the number of accusers to 7 - the only reason conservatives continue to support him is because he is one of their own, if he was a Democrat they'd be demanding swift justice!
    He's an outlier in the GOP, Trump supported his opponent.
    Roy Moore is not a GOP thing, he's an Alabama thing.
    The ban from the Mall for harassing teenage girls in the 1980's takes this beyond the "he said, she said" stage - it confirms that as a 30 year old he was "cruising" for teenage girls and making unwanted advances!
    And if anyone can ever come up with proof of that we'll all ask "How did he get on the Alabama Supreme Court"?
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The accusation is:
    “I was told by a girl who worked at the mall that he’d been run off from there, from a number of stores,” another cop recalled. “Maybe not legally banned, but run off.”
    You've known me for ten years now WoZ, you know I won't take; "I was told by a girl who worked at the mall" as a source.
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meanwhile, those who actually have something to lose by disavowing Moore are speaking out

Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, declared, “I believe the women.” Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado, the head of the Senate Republican campaign arm, said that the Senate should vote to expel Mr. Moore, a former State Supreme Court judge, if he won “because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate.”

Roy Moore Is Accused of Sexual Misconduct by a Fifth Woman
    That's a really big problem, not seating an elected Senator due to 40 year old allegations after he's won an election assaults the very foundation of our Republic. Can we at least get an Indictment?
    I II III IV

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fool For Your Post:

patrick jane (November 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post

Reread the article, Moore was banned from the Gadsden Mall on the 1980's after repeated complaints that he was making unwanted advances towards teenage girls!

The "ban" would mean that other store workers, store owners, the Gsdsden Mall management and security/police were all aware and concerned about Moore's motives for coming to the Mall - what he was doing outside the Mall is now being documented by the 7 women, and counting!
    I was told by a girl who worked at the mall
    Is the source for that article.
    Bring me some proof.
    I II III IV

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,018 Times in 3,334 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's a really big problem, not seating an elected Senator due to 40 year old allegations after he's won an election assaults the very foundation of our Republic. Can we at least get an Indictment?
    Do you think Moore is innocent? You think his interviews or those with his representatives were convincing? What does it matter how old the allegations were, if he assaulted teenage girls he has no business being anywhere but prison and should have been there before he was even elected.
    Well this is fun isn't it?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

annabenedetti (November 15th, 2017),Rusha (November 15th, 2017),WizardofOz (November 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bring me some proof.
    Do you think Weinstein is guilty?

― Theodore Roosevelt

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Thread Information