User Tag List

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 417

Thread: Alt-Trump

  1. #31
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,811
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked 7,258 Times in 4,114 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147709
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    I' glad you said that.

    Because we do see a lot of that kind of sentiment from both sides, as if because when we disagree with the stance means we don't care about the victims.
    If you care about the safety of your community you wouldn't let any of them have guns.
    If you care about the safety of your community you wouldn't prevent them from having guns.


    You know, Tambora, it didn't occur to me that you wouldn't care about the victims.


    On this we agree.
    (We do agree on some things, you know.)
    But even with that said, I feel rather confident that both you and I will still use that tactic at sometime.
    Why?
    Because you and I know that it will put the other on the defensive and get flustered and they will start spouting about who cares the most instead of the actual agenda being discussed.

    And I will admit that sometimes I get some giggles watching how some will bend due to it because they don't want anyone to think they are an unkind person.
    Half of the arguments made on this site are just poor argument phrases that you can repeat right back at them against their own stance.
    And when I see that's the way they want to play, I sometimes oblige them.
    But that's just me being me.
    So did you get the giggles by waiting and watching me tell you that I cared about the victims?

    Because if your intent was to manipulate me so I would say 'of course I care..." then I guess you should be quite happy right now. Enjoy your moment.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017)

  3. #32
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 767 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1009789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Does male locker-room talk make one a sexual predator?
    That's gonna include most of the male population.
    Going up to a woman and grabbing her in the pu**y is the action of a sexual predator.

    You're naive if you don't think he's ever actually done this and are simply compartmentalizing it as "locker room talk".

    But you'll call Clinton a sexual predator because partisanship.

    Do you really think they are all lying?

    Really?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (November 10th, 2017),Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017)

  5. #33
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,142
    Thanks
    131,276
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148080
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    You know, Tambora, it didn't occur to me that you wouldn't care about the victims.
    Nor me about you.
    And yet neither of us defends the other when others say either of us don't care.
    Not saying never, just usually.
    Hmmm, I know, it must be a club conspiracy thing!
    (Had to throw that in for Danoh.)


    So did you get the giggles by waiting and watching me tell you that I cared about the victims?

    Because if your intent was to manipulate me so I would say 'of course I care..." then I guess you should be quite happy right now. Enjoy your moment.
    There ya go!
    Skip the agenda being presented and go for the 'feelings'.


    How about it TOL? Would you like to see Anna and I demonstrate more poor argument tactics?
    Cause us two ladies know how the game is played and can spot in a heartbeat.
    Anna and Tambora

    God Bless America

  6. #34
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,163
    Thanks
    13,079
    Thanked 14,329 Times in 11,399 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147801
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Going up to a woman and grabbing her in the pu**y is the action of a sexual predator.

    You're naive if you don't think he's ever actually done this and are simply compartmentalizing it as "locker room talk".

    But you'll call Clinton a sexual predator because partisanship.
    Did Trump ever do that? We know for sure that Bill Clinton raped and had sexual relations with an intern in the White House. We you even born when Willy did that?
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  7. #35
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 767 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1009789
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Did Trump ever do that? We know for sure that Bill Clinton raped and had sexual relations with an intern in the White House. We you even born when Willy did that?
    Do you really think they are all lying?

    Really?

    Clinton's list of accusers

    And, what does Trump's sexual misconduct have to do with Clinton's?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017)

  9. #36
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,811
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked 7,258 Times in 4,114 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147709
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Nor me about you.
    Then why did you ask the question in the first place?

    And yet neither of us defends the other when others say either of us don't care.
    But that wasn't what we were talking about, was it?

    There ya go!
    Skip the agenda being presented and go for the 'feelings'.
    Umm... no. I'm taking your words at face value. You may want to go back and read them again.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017)

  11. #37
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,142
    Thanks
    131,276
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148080
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Going up to a woman and grabbing her in the pu**y is the action of a sexual predator.
    Did he not say they "let" him?


    You're naive if you don't think he's ever actually done this and are simply compartmentalizing it as "locker room talk".
    I highlighted the flaw in your argument.

    But you'll call Clinton a sexual predator because partisanship.
    Nope.
    I liked Kennedy as President, even though he fooled around.
    Kennedy was a Democrat.


    Got anything else?

    God Bless America

  12. #38
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,163
    Thanks
    13,079
    Thanked 14,329 Times in 11,399 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147801
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Do you really think they are all lying?

    Really?

    Clinton's list of accusers

    I'm sorry, who did he rape?

    And, what does Trump's sexual misconduct have to do with Clinton's?
    You mentioned Bill
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  13. #39
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,142
    Thanks
    131,276
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148080
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    Then why did you ask the question in the first place?



    But that wasn't what we were talking about, was it?



    Umm... no. I'm taking your words at face value. You may want to go back and read them again.
    Perfect demonstration.
    Thank you.

    Can you spot it, TOL members?
    (You will be graded.)

    God Bless America

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    patrick jane (November 10th, 2017)

  15. #40
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 767 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1009789
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017)

  17. #41
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,811
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked 7,258 Times in 4,114 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147709
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Did he not say they "let" him?
    Of course a predator would say that. He's bragging about his power to do it and get away with it.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017),WizardofOz (November 10th, 2017)

  19. #42
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 767 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1009789
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    You mentioned Bill
    Tambora did:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Nope.

    And he is not near the sexual predator as Bill Clinton.
    As if Clinton has anything to do with Trump's actions. It's just a deflection tactic.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (November 10th, 2017),Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017)

  21. #43
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 767 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1009789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Did he not say they "let" him?
    Does it matter if many of them are saying they did not?

    Nope.
    I liked Kennedy as President, even though he fooled around.
    Kennedy was a Democrat.

    Got anything else?
    Why did you bring up Clinton when Trump was being discussed?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (November 10th, 2017),Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017)

  23. #44
    TOL Legend annabenedetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,811
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked 7,258 Times in 4,114 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147709
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Perfect demonstration.
    Thank you.

    Can you spot it, TOL members?
    (You will be graded.)
    Okay, this is too weird.

    I'll leave you to your games.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (November 13th, 2017),WizardofOz (November 10th, 2017)

  25. #45
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,142
    Thanks
    131,276
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148080
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    There's that word 'think" again.

    God Bless America

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    patrick jane (November 10th, 2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us