User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 189

Thread: Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

  1. #76
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    I personally hope they carry on doing so, because the alternative is them stealing, lying, murdering and coveting each others wives and stuff.
    Indeed, your idea may be and has been, an alternative. However that is not the Christian choice:

    Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
    27 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

    Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it

    John: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.


    Seem that the best thing (the best advise) is to loose one's physical life or be robbed, etc. if necessary, in order to be Christian, in one's current life.

    At least one should not love one's life on earth so as to preserve it at all cost. That is, one should not love one's life on earth to the extent of esteeming, using invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness.

    Instead one must love the promise of life in God's kingdom of heaven. And this requires one to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one' own spirit/heart, in harmony with the Spirit of God.

    Christianity does not put any emphasis on the things which the ten commandments seek to preserve.

    A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians cannot 'see' the merits of loosing one's physical life or being robbed, etc.,, in order to be Christian, far less to live in the above manner. Yet they claim to be Christian. This is their great stumbling block.

    Their stumbling block is not that they were not given by God to follow Jesus, i.e. that they do not have the capacity/spiritual actualization to follow Jesus or that they do not follow Jesus. These actions have their natural end, one way or the other;

    John: 6 KJV N.T.
    65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.


    Their great stumbling block is their lack of forth-righteousness, integrity, honesty and fairness toward Jesus and authentic Christians.

    The great stumbling block of a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians is that they deny Jesus and His teachings and did not and do not, follow Jesus. However they falsely claim to be Christians, while distorting and undermining Christianity.

    According to Christianity, the purpose of one's current life on earth is not to have a current 70 odd year life, on one's own terms. This 70 odd years is to soweth towards an eternal life in heaven after one dies.

    This requires one to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit/heart in harmony with the Spirit of God.

    One's current 70 odd year life is one time opportunity. This life must be made a sacrifice in which one deprives one self of all things material, physical or carnal that is not a result of following the urging of love within one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the urging of Love that is within the Holy Spirit.

    The Christian approach to the above way of life is to discern and be led by, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This is how one becomes an adopted child of God, a Christian and a Saint while one live on earth and then, one goes to spirit heaven in three day after death, to be with Jesus.

    If, on the other hand, one devote one life to preserving one's physical life and protecting one self from being robbed (i.e. by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments) one is wasting one's life . . . with respect to becoming an eternal heir to God's kingdom of heaven. One will supposedly 'enjoy' one life of 70 odd years on earth, in exchange for an eternity in hell.

    Protecting one's physical life and protecting one self from being materially robbed, etc., is the path of 'the dead'. This is not the path to eternal life and heaven of Christians.

    The above is the literal truth from the Holy KJV N.T.

    A Christian is one who is willing to walk in poverty, if necessary, so as to learn to serve and/or actually serve his own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God.

    A Christian is one who is willing to give-up (devote) his 70 odd year life on earth at this time, to serving his own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God, so as to earn the actualization and right to live in God's kingdom of heaven for all eternity, instead of having to live in hell for eternity:

    Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


    One's current life on earth is just a 70 or so odd years (out of all eternity) that is given for one to learn to and prove that one can qualify for and is fit to live for, an eternity in heaven.

    A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians abandon this opportunity, so that they can have a well regulated physical life for their current 70 odd years on earth. That is, they delight in and esteem the seemingly certainty of the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness instead of a life that is anchored on the probabilistic laws of spirit and Spirit.

    By doing the above a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians throw away their opportunity for an eternal life in heaven. They give up their opportunity for eternity in heaven in exchange for 70 odd years of their own perception of a good life on earth, in their current life.

    This is a very sad and unfortunate exchange.

    Because of the above, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do not make it to heaven. They are not chosen for heaven. They make it to an eternity in that other place:

    Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

    Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

    Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


    The above mentioned 'life' and confirm that 'few' finding the path that leadeth to 'life'. The above also say that ten commandments is the ministration of death and is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil.. 'Life' and 'death' are opposite to each other.

    A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are totally deceived about the ten commandments. They are esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments which is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'. However they foolishly believe that they are worshiping God and are Christians.

    Fact is, the ten commandments were the laws of the land (and a judicial system) for a people without any land and without any formal institutions. These people were the Jews of the time when the ten commandments were given by Moses. This was much more prior to 2000 odd years ago.

    These laws were given simply for managing the physical behavior of the Jews of that time.

    According to the Holy KJV N.T. when Moses gave the ten commandments he simply fool-up the Jews into believing that these laws were from God and he did not tell them that these laws must eventually be done-away-with:

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
    13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

    John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

    Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    24 Wherefore the law (i.e. the ten commandments) was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
    26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.


    However the above action by Moses, was not blind deceit. It was divinely inspired. Although the ten commandments were not God's eternal or other laws, they had a divine purpose.

    Moses fooled-up the Jews, under advisement. The Jews were fooled into believing that the ten commandments were God's law so as to add power of compliance (and enforce-ability) to the them.

    Simply put by fooling the Jews into believing that the ten commandments were God's laws, the Jews were much more inclined to obey these laws so as to physically behave in a civil manner, under the fear of punishment from God (if they transgress these laws). These laws were simply for management of their physical behavior. Especially because modern policemen or schoolmasters and a formal judiciary were not developed at that time, among those Jews:

    Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.


    When Jesus came he confirmed the above about the ten commandments. Jesus confirmed that Moses simply gave the ten commandment (for a limited and temporal purpose), however truth and grace came with Him. Unlike Moses, Jesus brought truth and grace.

    Jesus also found that the ten commandments were making and keeping people, 'the dead' and He did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

    Thereafter the laws which everyone was obliged to uphold and to be protected by, were to be the laws of their lands.

    Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's


    By separating the laws of the land (i.e. policemen, schoolmasters and law and order) from things of God, the ten commandments, which killeth, were totally removed from the precincts of God. Being used only as related to the laws of one's land, the ten commandments would stop being the ministration of death.

    Since then, everyone is obliged to uphold and every one is entitled to be protected by, the laws of their land which are generally conformed to the ideas of the ten commandments. The place for ten commandments are the laws of the land and not at all, within Christianity. The place for the ten commandments is totally not related to anything to do with God.

    Fact is, the ten commandments were never any fixed and eternal laws of God. They were always only a tool for managing human physical behavior. They were like the laws of one land and judicial system. If the ten commandments are use in any thing related to religion, spirituality and God, the ten commandments is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'.

    Upholding the ten commandments with respect to Christianity was totally done-away-with (was banned), by Jesus.

    With respect to coveting the spouse of another person (be it man or woman), the Christian position is as follows: One has total God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to covert the spouse of another person, if it is necessary to do so, in order to serve love's urging within one's own spirit/heart in harmony with Love's urging within the Spirit of God. When one covet for this reason such couples bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God. They are glorified by God for this action.

    One is glorified by God when one covet (the spouse of another person, be it man or woman) so as to serve love's urging within one's own spirit/heart in harmony with Love's urging within the Spirit of God. In these acts one brings forth no fruits onto death (who are children of the flesh). Such couples bring forth only fruits onto God who are children of God.

    God does not glorify those who bring forth fruit onto death, who are children of the flesh. Every one who in the least way esteem, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments bring forth only fruits onto death who include only children of the flesh. Such people cannot and do not, enter God's kingdom of heaven.


    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.


    The above is the authentic Christian position as confirmed by clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

    You need to go back and read my other posts in which I have already covered this subject comprehensively, according to literal and clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..
    Last edited by Gurucam; December 7th, 2017 at 10:25 AM.

  2. #77
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659

    Dear iouae, the following are Christian tenants. Do you uphold them?

    Dear iouae

    Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
    40 If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

    Luke: 6 KJV N.T.
    30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.


    The above are Christian tenants. Can you uphold the above tenants, so as to be a Christian?

    Or do you ignore the above and claim to be Christian?

    Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
    8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
    9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,


    At least give far more on earth than you received on earth.

    Bank your treasures/earnings in heaven. Or at least earn some heavenly treasures. Let not all your treasures/earnings be earthly and material:

    Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
    20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
    21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.


    The question is how does one lay treasures/earnings for oneself in heaven?

    The answer is simple:

    One transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God. This is how one banks treasures in heaven. Then one cashes-in these treasures at judgment, after physical death, to gain entry to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

    To esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to be committed to protecting only one's earthly treasures. And to earn no treasures in heaven:

    Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


    To esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    The consequences of esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments which is 'him who has the power of death, the devil', are very very serious. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. They are guaranteed to make and keep one, the dead and deliver one inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter:

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    Last edited by Gurucam; December 7th, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

  3. #78
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,843
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 215 Times in 186 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110416
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]Dear iouae

    Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
    40 If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

    Luke: 6 KJV N.T.
    30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.


    The above are Christian tenants. Can you uphold the above tenants, so as to be a Christian?

    Or do you ignore the above and claim to be Christian?
    Nothing in the 10C stops one doing so.



    The question is how does one lay treasures/earnings for oneself in heaven?

    The answer is simple:

    One transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God. This is how one banks treasures in heaven. Then one cashes-in these treasures at judgment, after physical death, to gain entry to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.
    One breaks the 10C to be in harmony with God?????????

  4. #79
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659

    In Christianity, no one is forced to stay in a spiritless/loveless marriage:

    In Christianity, no one is forced to stay in a spiritless/loveless marriage:

    1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
    13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
    14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
    15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
    16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?

  5. #80
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    Nothing in the 10C stops one doing so.

    One breaks the 10C to be in harmony with God?????????
    Yes, totally correct.

    The ten commandments is a curse. The ten commandments is the devil. If you want to follow God you have to transgress the ten commandments.

    The ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth only the Spirit giveth life. The ten commandments is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'.

    And Jesus did away with the ten commandments (which killeth) and replaced it with His Spirit (Who giveth life).

    The above is the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

    However you are free to ignore the above and do your own thing.

  6. #81
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,843
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 215 Times in 186 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110416
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    Yes, totally correct.

    The ten commandments is a curse. The ten commandments is the devil. If you want to follow God you have to transgress the ten commandments.

    The ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth only the Spirit giveth life. The ten commandments is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'.

    And Jesus did away with the ten commandments (which killeth) and replaced it with His Spirit (Who giveth life).

    The above is the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

    However you are free to ignore the above and do your own thing.
    I want to know which of the 10C you broke today. Did you have another God before God, or take His name in vain, or kill or covet? Are you lying now?

  7. #82
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    I want to know which of the 10C you broke today. Did you have another God before God, or take His name in vain, or kill or covet? Are you lying now?
    I post only the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

    I am not seeking to be an example in my own rights. I admit that I have infirmities and I do not post my personal ideas and opinions.

    I do get information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit. However from these, I post only those information and guidance which are totally, clearly and literally supported by revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

    Therefore I simply post authentic, literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

    These are not my words. These are Jesus' words.

    Therefore my life style, is of no consequence or importance to you, your salvation and your deliverance.

    I do not wish to or dare to, advise you with regards to your salvation and deliverance etc. because if I misguide you in the least manner I will have to share your possible punishment.

    The Lord Jesus has taken that responsibility to inform and guide those who follow Him, with respect to their salvation and deliverance etc. This is a very big responsibility that requires one like Jesus to undertake. The priest who takes it upon himself to interpret and/or explain the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. is more than likely accruing exponential/compounded sin.

    To protect myself from not attempting to guide and inform any one with respect to their salvation, deliverance etc.. I post only the clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., I add nothing, take away nothing and interpret nothing with respect to the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., which I post.

    Jesus had two agendas and left two choices, one for each agenda:

    Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.


    Then Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Also Jesus confirmed that only people in the flesh (i.e. the dead/children of the flesh) are required to recognize, esteem, use, invoke and/or use the ten commandments. Jesus confirmed that people who are spiritually aware (no longer only in the flesh) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit/heart in harmony with the Spirit of God.

    The Spirit of Jesus is provided to enable one to do the above.

    Jesus confirm that the ten commandments killeth (makes one 'the dead'), only his Spirit giveth life. Jesus found that the ten commandments which were supposed to be onto life was found to be onto death. And He did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

    Everyone is given the free will to choose between either 'following Jesus' or being among 'the dead who bury their dead'.

    Clearly if one wants to be 'the dead who bury their dead', one will esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Because the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one, 'the dead'.

    Jesus's system (i.e. Christianity) is based on direct and individual communion of Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This unified Spirit must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit, silently, privately and individually, on one own. And one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit), even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

    The above is about being silently, privately, directly and individually informed and guided by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. And transgressing the ten commandments so as to be be led by this information and guidance. This does not have any things to do the behavior of others. This has nothing to do with one person examining and/or assessing, the behavior of another person.

    Under the Christians system, one does not have to gauge one's life by the life style of other persons. Nor does one have to seek out and use, an external/physical pope or priest. It is the same with judgment. Judgement is an absolutely personal and individual matter. One stands alone before the Spirit of Jesus, on one's judgment day. Then one is dispatches to either heaven or hell.

    Judgement is based on how and to what one soweth to, in one current life time.

    With respect to your inquiry into my my life: The ten commandments were never in my awareness as a concept of right and wrong with respect to God. The ten commandments entered my awareness only as some kind of anchor for the laws of my and other lands.

    I am not even aware if or when I transgress the ten commandments. Whether or not I transgress the ten commandments is never in my awareness. However I am always aware of and always seek to uphold, the laws of my land and international laws etc.

    I always sought to soweth, only, to spirit and Spirit, with absolutely no regard for the ten commandments, while not going against the laws of my land.

    Today the laws of our lands are far more thoughtful, detailed and compassionate when compared with the raw ten commandments (and stoning to death etc.).

    Numbers: 15 KJV
    35 And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
    36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the Lord commanded Moses.


    The ten commandments came with instruction for humans to judge each other and stone transgressors. The ten commandments cannot be separated from the idea of humans judging each other and stoning transgressors to death by their fellow man.

    The ten commandments were the laws of the land for an essentially primitive set of people who were landless and without a more evolved formal system of justice.

    Things are far better now. Jesus did away with the ten commandments and we now have the laws of our land and a much better judicial system. Jesus made it clear that that ten commandments had and has nothing to do with any eternal or other laws of God.
    Last edited by Gurucam; December 11th, 2017 at 06:25 AM.

  8. #83
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,843
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 215 Times in 186 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110416
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    I post only the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

    I am not seeking to be an example in my own rights. I admit that I have infirmities and I do not post my personal ideas and opinions.

    I do get information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit. However from these, I post only those information and guidance which are totally, clearly and literally supported by revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

    Therefore I simply post authentic, literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

    These are not my words. These are Jesus' words.

    Therefore my life style, is of no consequence or importance to you, your salvation and your deliverance.

    I do not wish to or dare to, advise you with regards to your salvation and deliverance etc. because if I misguide you in the least manner I will have to share your possible punishment.

    The Lord Jesus has taken that responsibility to inform and guide those who follow Him, with respect to their salvation and deliverance etc. This is a very big responsibility that requires one like Jesus to undertake. The priest who takes it upon himself to interpret and/or explain the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. is more than likely accruing exponential/compounded sin.

    To protect myself from not attempting to guide and inform any one with respect to their salvation, deliverance etc.. I post only the clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., I add nothing, take away nothing and interpret nothing with respect to the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., which I post.

    Jesus had two agendas and left two choices, one for each agenda:

    Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.


    Then Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Also Jesus confirmed that only people in the flesh (i.e. the dead/children of the flesh) are required to recognize, esteem, use, invoke and/or use the ten commandments. Jesus confirmed that people who are spiritually aware (no longer only in the flesh) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit/heart in harmony with the Spirit of God.

    The Spirit of Jesus is provided to enable one to do the above.

    Jesus confirm that the ten commandments killeth (makes one 'the dead'), only his Spirit giveth life. Jesus found that the ten commandments which were supposed to be onto life was found to be onto death. And He did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

    Everyone is given the free will to choose between either 'following Jesus' or being among 'the dead who bury their dead'.

    Clearly if one wants to be 'the dead who bury their dead', one will esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Because the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one, 'the dead'.

    Jesus's system (i.e. Christianity) is based on direct and individual communion of Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This unified Spirit must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit, silently, privately and individually, on one own. And one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit), even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

    The above is about being silently, privately, directly and individually informed and guided by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. And transgressing the ten commandments so as to be be led by this information and guidance. This does not have any things to do the behavior of others. This has nothing to do with one person examining and/or assessing, the behavior of another person.

    Under the Christians system, one does not have to gauge one's life by the life style of other persons. Nor does one have to seek out and use, an external/physical pope or priest. It is the same with judgment. Judgement is an absolutely personal and individual matter. One stands alone before the Spirit of Jesus, on one's judgment day. Then one is dispatches to either heaven or hell.

    Judgement is based on how and to what one soweth to, in one current life time.

    With respect to your inquiry into my my life: The ten commandments were never in my awareness as a concept of right and wrong with respect to God. The ten commandments entered my awareness only as some kind of anchor for the laws of my and other lands.

    I am not even aware if or when I transgress the ten commandments. Whether or not I transgress the ten commandments is never in my awareness. However I am always aware of and always seek to uphold, the laws of my land and international laws etc.

    I always sought to soweth, only, to spirit and Spirit, with absolutely no regard for the ten commandments, while not going against the laws of my land.

    Today the laws of our lands are far more thoughtful, detailed and compassionate when compared with the raw ten commandments (and stoning to death etc.).
    It sounds to me that you do not practice what you preach which is breaking the 10C.

    I mean, if I were you and so dead set against the 10C, I would remember if I committed adultery today.

  9. #84
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    It sounds to me that you do not practice what you preach which is breaking the 10C.

    I mean, if I were you and so dead set against the 10C, I would remember if I committed adultery today.
    Seem that you cannot conclude things correctly. This is the typical circumstance with a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. They are not the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven. They are the billions who hold totally wrong conclusion about the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.:

    Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

    Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?


    People err and are not chosen when they do not know scriptures, accurately.

    A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do not know scriptures. They are the deceived many (i.e. billions). They are totally misled (deceived) about scriptures. They and their teachers, popes, priests, etc. come to very wrong (and deceiving) ideas when they hear or read the scriptures.

    For example: The Holy KJV N.T. confirm literally, in total clarity that one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten ten commandments, so as to, unconditionally serve one's one spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God.

    A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians totally deny and trample on the above Christian instruction which is a clear and literal revelation in the Holy KJV N.T..

    I do not do the above.

    Fact is, I covet, so as to serve love's urging within my own spirit in harmony with Love' urging within the Holy Spirit. I find this to be extremely blissful, regenerating and healing. And I am glorified by God.

    Only the presence of passionate love, as a motivator, makes a union Godly and blissful:

    1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.


    The 'thou shall not covet' commandments relegates spirit/love/God from unions.

    Are you stuck (and having carnal sex), in a spiritless/loveless marriage/union because you esteem use, invoke and promote the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment?

    People tend to invoke the 'thou shall not covet commandment' so as to trap their their spouses in a carnal, loveless and spiritless union with them. Then they only have carnal loveless, spiritless sex in those union.

    Nothing good come from such a union, only fruit onto death (which includes children of flesh) are brought forth in such unions.

    People seem to have their first child (a child of God) out of an expression of new and passionate urging of love. This is a child of God. Because God Who is Love rules and dominate in those unions. The 'thou shall not covet' commandment is not even in their consciousness.

    People who are passionately in love have no time for recognizing or using the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. By naturally and spontaneously forgetting the ten commandments and freely serve the love in their spirit in harmony with the Love in the Spirit of God, they spontaneously slip into a Christian mode. And then they bring forth only fruits onto God who are only children of God. And no fruits onto death who are children of the flesh.

    However their passionate love eventually fades.

    Love's urging wains. However they continue to stay together (because one of the party (or both) esteems, and invokes the 'thou shall not covet' commandment) and they have carnal, loveless and spiritless sex (for their other children) and they bring forth other children who are only children of the flesh.
    Last edited by Gurucam; December 9th, 2017 at 10:30 AM.

  10. #85
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659

    'Children of the flesh' are brought forth by people who esteem . . .

    'Children of the flesh' are brought forth by people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments even in the slightest manner.

    'Children of God' are brought forth by people who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits, in harmony with the Spirit of God.

    The negative problem in earth has been that the quantum of children of the flesh on earth seem to far out-weight, children of God, on earth.

    The above made the dominating ideas on the surface of earth, conformed to those of children of the flesh and not to children of God. This kept the surface of earth under the rule of Satan/the devil and not under God.

    This has recently changes. God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to the surface of earth. This was not due to a changes in the quantum of children of the flesh to children of God on earth. This was due to other influences (i.e. of the Spirit of Jesus and angels) which will cause children of the flesh to be totally irrelevant to the surface of earth and to be, eventually, totally dispatched from the surface of earth.

    This is the very last day (on earth) for those who are not conformed to the way of life in God's kingdom, in spirit heaven.

    The composition of the population on the surface of earth, is about to change (drastically) in the twinkling of an eye.

    The surface of earth is promised (by God) to only children of God totally without any children of the flesh. This is when God kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is fully formed on the surface of earth.

    Soon there will be mass teleportation of children of the flesh out of here, through black hole portals, into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

    Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
    40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.


    These last days offer the final opportunity for a last few from among the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians to abandon their uninformed ways and come to transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits, in harmony with the Spirit of God. This is the last call to become chosen:

    Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
    16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.


    Christianity is being purified in these lasts day, in my posts and threads. This is being published in all lands through the w.w.w. on this forum. This will give those who last to Christianity to get and adapt actual Christianity. This will make them the last to know and adopt accurate scriptures (authentic Christianity), then they will not err. Then they will be the last to Christianity and be among the first few to be chosen.

    For the past 2000 odd years there seemed to have no Christianity for a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. What they esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted was make believe Christianity which neither God, Jesus nor the heavens are aware off. Also God, Jesus and the heavens would not know people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote make believe Christianity. However Satan/the devil will certainly know them, guide them and claim them.

    Last edited by Gurucam; December 11th, 2017 at 07:18 AM.

  11. #86
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,843
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 215 Times in 186 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110416
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post

    Are you stuck (and having carnal sex), in a spiritless/loveless marriage/union because you esteem use, invoke and promote the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment?
    It seems to me that you think coveting your wife is a problem. It is not.
    Coveting your neighbours wife is a problem.

    You can desire things/wife lawfully.

  12. #87
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    It seems to me that you think coveting your wife is a problem. It is not.
    Coveting your neighbours wife is a problem.

    You can desire things/wife lawfully.
    What I think is of absolutely no consequence. I cannot save or deliver you.

    Also Moses, who gave the ten commandments, cannot save and deliver you. One cannot be saved and delivered by following Moses. This was not Moses' mission.

    One is saved by Truth and Grace. And only Jesus brought Truth and Grace.

    Only Jesus can save and deliver you. This was and continue to be, Jesus' mission. One is saved and delivered by following Jesus.

    Fact is not every one is desirous of being saved and delivered. And this is O.K.

    In this world great masses of people will choose to follow Satan/Peter. Only a chosen few will follow Jesus.

    Jesus confirmed the above when he said, 'many are called and few chosen'.

    If you are desirous of being among the few who are saved and delivered, then it is totally incumbent on you and only you, to not be among billions (or even millions). It is totally incumbent on you and only you, to discern how to become given by God to follow Jesus, discern how one follows Jesus and then follow Jesus according to these findings. This is to be among the few, the chosen few.

    All the above information are literally and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

    If you choose to be in a loveless/spiritless sexual or other union and you called that a marriage, then no one will deny you, your choice.

    There are many who cannot tolerate, even the touch, of one who does not love them. On the other hand there are those who can have loveless sex regularity. I do not determine or decide these choice. These are simply the facts of life. To each his own. People will do what they will do.

    Not even God will tell you that you cannot have your choice. However each choice has consequences. And if one's choice is not informed, one will reap corruption.

    Informed actions are anchored on Truth and Grace (which came with only Jesus)

    All Truth comes to each human only individually and privately, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through a direct connection between one own heart/spirit and the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession:

    John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

    John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth (Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

    Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
    18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
    19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

    Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

    Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.


    Therefore if one does not wish to reap corruption, one must drop the ten commandments and come onto Truth and Grace. This is done by adopting and being led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. Only this is the Christian way.

    The above is the literal and clear truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

    If you choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments (which killeth) and if you also choose to have carnal, spiritless and loveless sex, that is your choice. On your judgment day Jesus will not be asking you whether or not I lived in that manner. Your judgment day will be all about you and what you did.
    Last edited by Gurucam; December 12th, 2017 at 07:33 AM.

  13. #88
    Over 2500 post club iouae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,843
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 215 Times in 186 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    110416
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    Also Moses, who gave the ten commandments, cannot save and deliver you. One cannot be saved and delivered by following Moses. This was not Moses' mission.

    One is saved by Truth and Grace. And only Jesus brought Truth and Grace.

    Only Jesus can save and deliver you. This was and continue to be, Jesus' mission. One is saved and delivered by following Jesus.
    I agree with what you say here.

    But Jesus may have a bone to pick with you advocating against the 10C.

    Mat 5:19
    Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

  14. #89
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    I agree with what you say here.

    But Jesus may have a bone to pick with you advocating against the 10C.

    Mat 5:19
    Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

    This is not about agreeing with me.

    Also this is not about picking a revelation and throwing out others.

    Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.


    The above is about being under the ten commandments. However there is this other revelation (which is about transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit):

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
    11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.


    The above says that one becomes dead to the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) by the body of Christ (this is when one becomes a Christian).

    The above also says that one is delivered from the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve in the newness of spirit.

    The above also say that the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death.

    Clearly these are seemingly opposing revelations. It is very foolish to simply choose to go with the first one and ignore the second one. Scriptures must not be treated like a lunch buffet where one simply select what one likes and ignore the rest.

    It is encumbrance on each person to get the holistic sense of the Holy KJV N.T.. One cannot simply assume that verses simply oppose and contradict each other. This is a very foolish path. This is the path to not caring about truth and scriptures and end-up not knowing scriptures and so, erring and not being chosen.

    Fact is, both the above revelations must be valid. They are both scriptures. And therefore they are both valid. This must be one's only assumption. One must assume and accept that both revelations are valid. Then one must seek to discern how and why these two revelations are simultaneously correct. The answer is within the Holy KJV N.T.

    The Holy KJV N.T. offers clarification to the above 'seeming contradiction' in the following:

    Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.


    The above tell us that there are two sets of people. One set is not under the ten commandments and another set is under the ten commandments.

    Now both the above revelations can be totally correct, as follows:

    Those who choose to be under the ten commandments are under the ten commandments and all thing related to the ten commandment are binding on them.

    However the ten commandments do not apply to those who choose to ignore the ten commandments and serve in the newness of spirit.

    This establish that that there are two systems. And Jesus did declared two aims and two systems, as follows:

    Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.


    The above is very interesting because the option to 'let the dead bury their dead' is clearly about 'the dead'. And in the above it was discovered that the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) which were ordained to be onto life were found to be onto death. The ten commandments were found to make one 'the dead'.

    Therefore 'let the dead bury their dead is directly linked to esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) which were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death.

    Therefore esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is about being among the dead who bury their dead. This is not about following Jesus.

    Because, there is this other path of following Jesus. Therefore 'following Jesus' is for those who obediently abandon and transgress the ten commandments in order to serve in the newness of spirit, according to the following:

    Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
    21 But now the righteousness of God without the law (i.e. without the ten commandments) is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
    23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
    24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:


    Therefore there are two approaches/options. One is with the ten commandments. This is the 'let the dead bury their dead' approach.

    The other is without the ten commandment. This is the follow Jesus approach. This is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Clearly you are free to choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandment and so follow the 'let the dead bury their dead', path.

    However you will accrue the serious wrath of Jesus if you try to deny others the 'follow Jesus path of ignoring the ten commandments and choosing instead to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    You are not here to correct the teachings of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. You are here to accept these relations as is. You are here to accept that all revelations are literally correct, together. Your only choice is to try to make sense of all of them and not dismiss some and accept some. You are not here to alter, correct or interpret scriptures.

    All scriptures are given by inspiration. They are given to led you to truth which you cannot ordinarily discern to be logical or correct. They are given to show you things that you cannot 'see'. Scriptures are far bigger than you. This means that you would be very foolish to use parts of scriptures to prop-up your ideas and wishes.

    Scriptures are given to totally destroy your limited ideas.
    Last edited by Gurucam; December 14th, 2017 at 03:58 AM.

  15. #90
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19659

    There was a very good reason for the following instruction in Roman: 3 verse: 19 KJV

    There was a very good reason for the following instruction generally. This was done to prevent 'the dead'/children of the flesh (i.e. those who are under the ten commandments) from persecuting Christians/children of God who are not under the ten commandments:

    Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.


    The first part of the revelation says: "Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the ten commandments". This is because Christians/children of God are not under the ten commandments:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.


    The statement, "Now we know that what things soever the law saith it saith to everyone", is totally different to "Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the ten commandments".

    The above was worded to deliberately convey that the ten commandments does not speak (or apply) to everyone. The above clearly says that the ten commandments speaks (or applies) only to 'them who are under the law'.

    The second part of the statement is, "that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God."

    This second part does not stand on it own. The second part simply qualifies the first part.

    The second part simply instructs that no one in the world must use his/her mouth to deny the first part of the statement. It also says, all the world will become guilty before God if they deny the first part of the statement.

    Therefore it is very critical to know very accurately what the first part of the statement says. This is to ensure that you do not use your mouth to deny the statement and so become guilty before God.

    The first part of the statement say; 'what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) only to those under the ten commandments'. Therefore if all the world say something different they will all be guilty before God.

    And of course 'the dead' do not say that 'what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) only to those under the ten commandments'. The dead do the exact opposite thing. They use their mouth to deny that 'what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) only to those under the ten commandments'

    What then does the dead say? 'The dead' say that the ten commandments applies to everyone. The dead ignore and change the part which say that the ten commandments applies only to those who are under the ten commandments.

    And iouae, you also seem to be like 'the dead' because you seem to say that what things so ever the ten commandments say is applicable to everyone. And that is a total corruption of the above statement. You are using your mouth to deny, change and corrupt the above statement and you are therefore, guilty before God.

    The above is what a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do. They use their mouth to corrupt (and deny) the above statement which is "what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) only to those under the ten commandments". They change it to: 'what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) to everyone'. And they do not realize that they are guilty before God for corrupting the above statement . . . and therefore cannot be among the chosen few.
    Last edited by Gurucam; December 13th, 2017 at 01:07 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us