User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84

Thread: Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

  1. #31
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    17502

    Why would aspiring Christians and Christians deny the Holy KJV .N.T..

    Why would aspiring Christians and Christians deny the Holy KJV .N.T.. This is the only Holy book for aspiring Christians and Christians.

    Why would anyone (especially none Jewish people) want to deny that the ten commandments were flawed and therefore cannot be from God.

    God would not give a flawed (fault-filled) covenant. However Moses can and did give a flawed (fault-filled) covenant:

    Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
    7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.


    Also, why would anyone want to project that the ten commandments were from God, when the Jews, who were given the ten commandments by Moses, did not take them (the ten commandments) seriously?

    Even the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, did not take the ten commandments seriously. Clearly, by their behavior, these high priests of the Jewish system knew that it was O.K. to transgress the ten commandments and kill a human.

    According to the Holy KJV N.T., 2000 odd years ago, the high priests of the Jews transgress the ten commandments so suit their fancy. They transgress the 'thou shalt not kill' commandment and killed Jesus:

    1 Thessalonians 2
    14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
    15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:


    Would it not be totally hypocritical for the Jews to promote that the ten commandments are from God. Only foolish people can and will buy that idea, if the Jews ever make that promotion.

    Why would foolish people try to promote that the ten commandments were written and engraved in stone by God, with out providing scriptural support? To do that is to live on dark age superstition.

    Clearly one cannot event take the arbitrary word of the Jews on that matter.

    In addition to the above, the Jews demonstrated that the ten commandments were simply the laws of the land for them, who were landless.

    A group of Jews would simply 'stone to dearth' any one who they believed had transgressed the ten commandments (i.e. committed adultery). This was their court of justice under the ten commandments which was their 'laws of their land'.

    The ten commandments were clearly the laws of the land for the Jews who were landless. They, not God, operated their human justice system by enforcing the ten commandments, on their fellow man, in the exact way that modern man enforces the laws of their land on their citizenry. Only, the system of the Jews was a lot more crude.

    Jesus, who was spotless, was killed by the Jews who promote that the 'thou shalt not kill' is a law from God. Only a foolish person can and will buy that idea that the Jews actually believed that the ten commandments were from God. Clearly the 'high-up' Jews knew that the ten commandments were simply a tool for managing their populations.

    1 Thessalonians 2
    14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
    15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:


    2000 years later, foolish people want to elevate the ten commandments to a statue which, the ruling Jewish high command of 2000 odd years ago, by their actions, did not ascribe to the ten commandments.

    This is against the back ground that the ten commandments were found to be flawed and were done-away-with and replaced with the Spirit of Jesus.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 18th, 2017 at 03:53 AM.

  2. #32
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,694
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 118 Times in 96 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    92868
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    Why would foolish people try to promote that the ten commandments were written and engraved in stone by God, with out providing scriptural support? To do that is to live on dark age superstition.

    Clearly one cannot event take the arbitrary word of the Jews on that matter.
    I already gave you proof that the 10C were given by God. If you missed it, here it is again.

    Exo 31:18
    And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.
    TOOLS
    Deu 9:10
    And the LORD delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the LORD spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly

    Are you calling the OT writing, "the arbitrary word of the Jews"?

    I gave you scriptural support above? Or do you only consider the writings of Paul to be important?
    Is Paul greater than the writing of the finger of God?

    But let's follow this to its conclusion.

    Since you don't like the 10C, in order, which of them would you like to break free of, and why.

  3. #33
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    17502

    Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians do not use the O.T.

    Exodus 31 King James Version (KJV)
    18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.


    The above is of the O.T.. It is an Old testament verse. Therefore it predates Jesus. It cannot be truth.

    Grace and Truth came with Jesus.

    John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.


    Therefore things related to Grace and truth would be found only in the Holy KJV N.T.. Only the Holy KJV N.T. is the Holy book for aspiring Christians and Christians.

    In fact, the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from the generations of Abraham and those other people, until 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus brought them. And even then Jesus gave the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the Saints (the disciples) in very private sessions among only them.

    Even up to that time, no one other than the disciples were given to know the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and/or the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These continued to be hid from everyone except the disciples.

    Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:


    The above does not stand on it own. It is backed-up by:

    Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
    10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
    11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
    12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
    13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.


    Therefore, the instruction for aspiring Christians and Christian is that: the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and the actual mysteries (secrets) of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the O.T. or in any other old manuscripts.

    The instruction for aspiring Christians and Christian is that: the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and the actual mysteries (secrets) of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those very few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in very private session among only them.

    Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians are prohibited from using the O.T. and/or any other old manuscripts.

    Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians do not use the O.T. and/or any other old manuscripts.

    Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians are those people who are seeking entry to God's kingdom of heaven. They are the ones who are seeking to 'follow Jesus' to God's kingdom of heaven. They use only the Holy KJV N.T. and only those few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in private sessions among only the disciples.

    Only foolish people use the O.T. and the Holy KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly'.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 18th, 2017 at 04:42 AM.

  4. #34
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,694
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 118 Times in 96 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    92868
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians are prohibited from using the O.T. and/or any other old manuscripts.

    Authentic aspiring Christians and authentic Christians do not use the O.T. and/or any other old manuscripts.
    Christ used the OT all the time, saying "It is written.."
    eg. Mat 4:7
    Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

    This is a quote from ...
    Deu 6:16
    Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.

    So Jesus and all the NT books which quote the OT disprove your argument.

  5. #35
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    17502
    Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    Why did Paul call the OC the "ministration of death"?

    2Co 3:7
    But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

    2Co 3:8
    How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

    2Co 3:9
    For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

    First, it was given to a physical nation as the laws of the land. And those laws, for physical people, had the death penalty for multiple crimes such as adultery, blasphemy, cursing parents etc.

    Second, it was the ministration of death because nowhere did it promise eternal life to anyone keeping the 10C and the 613 laws.

    By comparison, the NC nowhere lays down punishments for Christians breaking any of the 613 or the NT 1050 laws. Nobody is going to force you to not let the sun go down upon your wrath (Eph 4:26).

    Second, the NC does promise better life now, and eternal life later. So obeying the OC only ends in death, whereas embracing the NC promises you life. That's why Paul wanted Jews to stop clinging to the OC and embrace the NC with its better promises.
    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    Paul, though revelation to him, by the Spirit of Jesus, called the ten commandments 'the ministration of death because the ten commandment which were ordained to life where found to be onto dead. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead':


    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
    11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.


    Therefore quite straightforward and clear, Paul, through revelations from the Spirit of Jesus who is the Lord in heaven, declared that, the ten commandments were the ministration of death, becaue they killeth. They were found to onto death:

    Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
    11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
    12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.


    According to the Holy KJV N.T., the above is how Paul got his revelations and why he said the ten commandments were the ministration of death.

    Your other concern was, "How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?"

    Both the spirit and the Spirit are glorious because they both giveth life. One who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit achieved eternal life and are delivered to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm when they die. The delivery of appropriate people to God's kingdom of heaven is one of the aims of Jesus and God. The spirit and Spirit served this agenda. Therefore the spirit and Spirit are glorious.

    The ten commandments, which are the ministration of death, was indeed, also glorious.

    The ten commandments were glorious because they (the ten commandments) managed 'the dead' while they lived and then had them deliver each other into hell, inside the earth when they died. This was a glorious mission because it served the another mission of Jesus and God. This was to manage 'the dead' while they live on earth then to have 'the dead' delivered into hell, inside the earth, when they die.

    The mission of Jesus is the mission of God. This is to have children of God/Christians/those who follow Jesus, inherit God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm and eventually on the surface of earth. Their simultaneous mission is to have 'the dead/children of the flesh, bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Our own spirits and the Spirit of God serves the first mission. The ten commandments serve the second mission.

    Therefore both 1. the spirit and Spirit and 2. the ten commandments, serve the respective missions of Jesus and God and they are both glorious.


    It is promised/prophesied in the O.T. and re-validated in the Holy KJV N.T., that children of the flesh (i.e. 'the dead') will not be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God/Christians/those who follow Jesus.

    The ten commandments which killeth were committed onto Satan/Peter. And Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and his church esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments on their followers. In effect, Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and his church have been keeping their followers securely as 'the dead'. Then they bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died.

    The above is the new appointment of the ten commandments. And by serving this mission (which is Jesus' God given mission), the ten commandments continue to be glorious.

    However the ten commandments were also glorious before the advent of Jesus.

    The ten commandments, which are the ministration of death, was glorious right up until Jesus came to earth, in a human physical body. This is why the ten commandments were (past tense) glorious.

    The ten commandments, which are the ministration of death, was glorious right up until Jesus came to earth, in a human physical body, because, up until then, no one was given to know truth. Everyone were 'the dead'. They had hearts/spirits that were 'waxed gross' (covered over).

    'The dead' who people who are not given to know truth. They must be guided and managed by the ten commandments (until they become spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. Then they are given to know truth. Then they become 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the ten commandments so that they can transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    The above says that one who is newly spiritually awaken/newly spiritually aware is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments. The reason for this is to enable them to transgress the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, so that they can serve in the newness of spirit.

    The above is how to be under grace of God. The above is truth as brought by the Lord Jesus. Paul got the above truth, though revelations from the Lord Jesus. Truth include the idea of going to God's kingdom of heaven and the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

    And even at that time, only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and so 'follow Jesus' and become Christians. This means that every one else were still 'the dead' and the ten commandments had to continue to be used to manage and guide them.

    These others (i.e. everyone except the twelve disciples) were 'the dead' who were still given to bury each other, by using the ten commandments. Therefore the ten commandments continue to be glorious for those who could not and did not follow Jesus. These people were 'the dead'. They included all people who 'see' wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. (This is how 'the dead' are identified). 'The dead' include people whose spirit may be saved in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. They were sent to the church of Satan/Peter.

    People are 'the dead' because their hearts are waxed gross. It is very natural for 'the dead' (who are also called children of the flesh) to discern wisdom in the ten commandments. Therefore, although the ten commandments killeth (made and kept people 'the dead') the ten commandments were glorified by 'the dead'.

    The ten commandments were given to guide and manage 'the dead', until they cease being 'the dead' by becoming spiritually awaken and/or spiritually aware. Therefore the ten commandments were glorious because they guide and manage the physical behavior (like the laws of the land) until these people become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. Then the ten commandments looses its glory. It becomes a cure and the devil. Because if the ten commandments are esteemed, used, invoked and prompted by spiritually aware people, the ten commandments return them to being the dead'. And this is not the God given mission of the Lord Jesus.

    This is one of the reasons why Paul said the the ten commandments were glorious.

    . . . there are lots more, I will continue shorty.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 18th, 2017 at 07:37 AM.

  6. #36
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    17502

    The mission of Jesus is the mission of God. However their mission is two fold.

    The mission of Jesus is the mission of God. However their mission is two fold. This give rise to two glories. Their two fold mission is as follows:

    1. One mission is to have children of God/Christians/those who follow Jesus, inherit God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm and eventually on the surface of earth.

    2. The other simultaneous mission of Jesus and God, is to have 'the dead/children of the flesh, bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

    Our own spirits and the Spirit of God serves the first mission. The ten commandments serve the second mission.

    Therefore both 1. the spirit and Spirit and 2. the ten commandments, serve the respective missions of Jesus and God and they are both glorious.

    However although the ten commandments serve an agenda of Jesus and God, the ten commandments were identified to be 'the devil'.

    The ten commandments were identified to be 'the devil' because they have the power of death. And him that have the power of death is the devil:

    Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;


    The ten commandments are the ministration of death. Therefore the ten commandments have the power of death and therefore the ten commandment is the devil.

    And yet the commandments serve the mission of Jesus and God. Well, fact is even, Peter who was identified to be Satan/the devil, by Jesus was also appointed to serve an appropriate and particular agenda of Jesus and God.

    Therefore as the devil/Satan in ideas form, the ten commandments was appointed (used) by Jesus to serve his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda. And as the devil/Satan in physical from, Peter was also appointed (used) by Jesus to serve his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

    And Peter became the devil/Satan in spirit form when he died. Then he went to hell inside the earth to continue to serve Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

    Satan/Peter was appointed to 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda of Jesus (not the 'follow me' agenda of Jesus).

    Jesus had and declared two agendas:

    Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.


    Fact is, the ten commandments were the devil on the 'ideas' level. And they were very well suited to serve Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead', agenda.

    The ten commandments are a set of ideas or concepts. However just by accepting, esteeming using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments they killeth. The ten commandments (although they were just a set of ideas) have the power of death. This made the ten commandments (although they were just a set of ideas) 'the devil', in ideas form.

    This is not strange. Peter was Satan/the devil in physical form and he was appointed to serve an agenda/church of Jesus. Therefore Satan/the devil can be tricked into serving an agenda of Jesus and God. This is what Jesus did to Satan/Peter.

    Peter was Satan/the devil on the physical level while he walked with Jesus. Jesus, Himself identified Peter to be Satan. And against this fact, Satan/Peter was appointed to anchor Jesus' Satanic church where the dead are sent, so that their spirits, may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus:

    The following exemplify that the devil/Satan can and do serve the agendas of both Jesus and God. The following defines the church which was established by Jesus, to serve His mission, under Peter who He identified to be Satan/the devil:

    1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.


    Fact is, when Peter died, he was buried inside the earth, in hell and became Satan/the devil as a spirit, in the spirit realm in hell, inside the earth. Thereafter for 2000 odd years, so far, the church of Satan/Peter religiously bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

    Also, this all ties in well because, the gospel of the ten commandments (the ideas Satan/devil) was committed on to Satan/Peter (the physical Satan/devil), who together with his succession of popes and other operatives have been enforcing the ten commandments on their followers and they all bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (the spirit Satan/devil), when they die.

    The above is the three levels of Satan/the devil working together to serve Jesus' mission of 'letting the dead bury their dead', almost in perfect harmony.

    Therefore the devil/Satan can have a presence on the three levels of existence, which are the physical, the spirit and the ideas levels. The devil/Satan can also serve Jesus and God on all three levels. And they do.

    The question is how did Jesus get all three levels of Satan/the devil to so obediently serve His second agenda of, 'letting the dead bury their dead'.

    The idea of Satan serving Jesus and God, relate to the war between the forces of Satan/the devil and the forces of God. This also related to being cunning and wise. This related to cunning strategies between these warring parties. This also relates to the cunning strategies which are applied by opponents on each other in these wars.

    Jesus had a working knowledge of the three dimension of the creation. These were 'worlds' of ideas, spirit and the physicality. He was therefore much wiser than all his opponents. Jesus was able to uses techniques for all three levels.

    However 2000 odd years ago, Jesus' opponent (i.e. the Jews including Satan/Peter and others) were essentially dead to world of ideas and spirit. They were 'the dead'.

    Jesus' opponents back then, perceived things only though their physical senses. This was the level of unawareness of the masses. They had only this one dimension perception which was purely physical. Because of this the world (back then) was held in a dark age and Jesus was powerless. The world back then, among those people was limited to the first three dimension of physicality. There was no perception of the spirit or idea dimensions. The reality on earth, back then lacked the two main dimensions of Jesus.

    Therefore Jesus' kingdom was not of this world, at that time. And so, his opponents (who were totally relevant to that unawares time) succeeded in killing Jesus. This was no big accomplishment. It was a very hollow one dimensional very temporal 'victory'.

    However those who denied, persecute, tortured and then killed Jesus did not realize how sad and hollow, was their one dimensional (physical) victory. Being 'the dead' they remained totally oblivious to their total foolish (essentially hellish and hell bent) state. They went away falsely believing that they had actually won. They simply won a physical and very inconsequential war. They remained totally dead to this fact. However this truth has come home to the surface of earth, in all glory.

    Fact is battles must be fought and won on all three levels.

    Battles between the forces of God and the forces of Satan/the devil are fought on three level. The level of ideas, the levels of spirits and the physical level.

    Satan/Peter and the other Jews lost their battle with Jesus and they did not realize this fact. They seriously and terminally lost the battle on the ideas and spirit levels.

    Indeed, if one is 'the dead', one will not know the above fact. If one is the dead and one fight wars one will fight only on the physical level. If 'the dead' are fighting some one like Jesus, who is actualized on all three levels, 'the dead' will always loose very very badly on the ideas and spirit levels.

    The ideas and spirit levels are far more important levels. These are parallel dimensions that control and actually direct, create and sustain our physical dimension.

    To be 'the dead' (i.e. one who can operate only on the physical level) is a serious curse.

    The Jews including Satan/Peter and Co. fought Jesus 2000 odd years ago. They were 'the dead'. They operated only on the physical level. And at that time the surface of earth supported only the weapon of physicality. This is why, back then, Jesus said that, his kingdom is not of this world.

    John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
    36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.


    Back then 2000 odd years ago, Jesus's kingdom was simply not of this world and He was defeated. Satan/Peter and the other Jews won. They killed Jesus.

    However, back then, Jesus strategically planned for victory through the levels of ideas and spirit, over a longer period. This was over a period of 2000 odd years after he died and rose to spirit heaven. This represent just 2 day and night in the life of the Spirit of Jesus. However this represented 2000 odd years for humans on earth.

    Therefore, for the past 2000 odd yeas a war was being fought at the levels of ideas, spirit and physicality. This war was between the forces of God and the forces of Satan/the devil. Most people were not even aware of this battle because they were 'the dead'. They were the spiritually dead even when they died. And the results of this battle was known only when one die.

    This battle was cunningly set-up by Jesus 2000 odd years ago. So this battle was being fought at the level of ideas, spirit and physicality, for the past 2000 odd years. Most humans could discern only the physical component/requirement. However most humans ignored the physical component /instruction.This physical component relate to soweth-ing while one live on earth:

    Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


    Now enough of this war has been fought. The results are in and Jesus has won 'big time' against those who beat and killed him 2000 odd years ago. 200O odd years ago, Jesus lost in a battle that was purely on the physical temporal level. Now Jesus can and is set to will all battles on the surface of earth.

    2000 odd years ago, Jesus cunningly fooled Satan/Peter into establish a church under his (Peter's) control where 'the dead' will be willingly led to bury each other in hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died). This system have been running well for the past 2000 odd years.

    Therefore, although Satan/Peter and others who are 'the dead', ruled and dominated on earth for the past 2000 odd years, their victory was purely physical/carnal and very small and foolish and their rule very temporal (in the big and real scheme of things). At any event it has ended.

    For the past 2000 odd years, Satan/Peter and all who followed him, have been exchanging 70 or so years on earth (on their carnal terms) for what is likely to be an eternity in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

    God's kingdom of heaven is in final and total decent to the surface of earth. Now emigration is very tight. Now only those who 'followed Jesus' will be welcome on the surface of earth. Those who 'followed Satan/Peter' will stay with Satan/Peter, at that other destination, which they willingly choose.

    No only are the ten commandments holy, just and good.. All thing in God's creation are holy, just and good. Every one gets their choice. What a person soweth, he/she reaps.

    1. One cannot deny Jesus and his revelations about Satan/Peter, so as to elevate and follow Satan/Peter and also expect to reap the fruits of following Jesus. This would not be holy, just and good. Indeed how can that be holy, just and good?

    2. Also how can the Jews, who did not follow Jesus, expect to reap the fruits of following Jesus?

    1 and 2 above are simple things/statements. They are foolishness for the 'supposed' wise.

    Indeed Catholics and traditional Christians did not follow Jesus but instead, esteem and follow Satan/Peter and they believe that they are the chosen few, under the agenda of Jesus. Also the Jew, who did not follow Jesus, believe that they are the chosen few, under the agenda of Jesus. They are all looking for the favor of Jesus. And they twist and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to force) show in words that they are favored by Jesus.

    It is pretty obvious that, for the past 2000 odd years, foolishness (including foolish beliefs) corruptly prevailed on earth, as 'supposed wisdom', among billions of people.

    1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty


    It can be no wonder why many are called and few chosen.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 19th, 2017 at 03:59 AM.

  7. #37
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    17502

    Catholics, traditional Christians and Jews were the wise and mighty of the world..

    For the past 2000 odd years Catholics, traditional Christians and Jews were the wise and mighty of the world , this cannot be denied.

    However their wisdom was not according to authentic Christianity. Indeed, for the past 2000 odd years, the wisdom of the world was not Christianity, it was 'make-believe' Christianity.

    The wisdom of the world was false Christianity that was made-up according to the whim of a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and Jews. They all came together and made-up their own version of Christianity (deemed that to be Christianity) and foisted it on the world..

    It seems simple but very obvious that only those who become Christians, in their current lifetime are in the body of Christ. And only these people receive and will continue to receive, the things that are due to those who follow Jesus.

    Jesus had and declared two agendas:

    Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.


    It is clearly stated in the Holy KJV N.T. that, those who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are not Christians and are not in the body of Christ and are actively warring against Jesus.

    Simple as the above two statements () are, they were foolishness for the past 2000 odd years, among the wise and mighty of that time. A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews ignored these two :

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    The above say: 'we are dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) by being in the body of Christ, (i.e. by becoming a Christian).'

    The above also say that 'now we are delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit'.

    A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews all esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Clearly, they cannot be in the body of Christ and cannot be Christians.

    Clearly, a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

    Clearly it does not matter whether or not the ten commandments are Holy, just and good. At all events, a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews cannot expect to reap the benefits of following Jesus.

    For 2000 odd years the above statement was foolishness for this world. The above was foolishness for a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. They all esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and totally but erroneously believed that they were Christians and in the body of Christ.

    Also, millions of Jew also continued to esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and they believed that they were and are, in the favor of Jesus.

    Clearly a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews were the 'wise' and 'mighty' of the world, for the past 2000 odd years.

    Now these past 'wise' and 'mighty' people must face the above simple and straightforward fact (which was foolishness for them). This is the prophesy, according to the following:

    1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty


    Indeed, when the time is right, the simplest things in scriptures are used to show-up the folly and corruption of the 'wise' and 'mighty' and bring them down.

    In the above, it does not matter whether or not the ten commandments are holy, just and good. At any event, fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the ten commandments are holy, just and good. This is so even if the ten commandments killeth and they are the Devil/Satan. They are holy, just and good because they can and do serve Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'.

    However, Jesus had another agenda, i.e. Jesus' 'follow me' agenda. And this agenda totally did-away-with the ten commandments..

    The ten commandments are simply done-away-with for Christians (i.e. those who 'follow Jesus'). And only those who follow Jesus reap the benefits that come to those who follow Jesus.

    Fact is, Grace of God, Truth, the idea of God's kingdom of heaven, the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and the gift of going to God's kingdom of heaven, came with Jesus. These things were hid from those people until Jesus brought them 2000 odd years ago.

    And one is privy to and can earn, the above things only by following Jesus and becoming a Christian in the body of Christ.

    However a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews have not followed Jesus and are not in the body of Christ and are not Christians.


    The above is simple logic that was foolishness for the previous 'wise' and 'mighty' (people) of the world. These previous 'wise' and 'mighty' (people) of the world are now being confronted with this (simple ordinary 'meek' wisdom), which for the past 2000 odd years, was foolishness for them.

    The above is happening because the surface of earth has changed from a past 2000 odd year period which was a Dark Age and come into a new 2000 odd year period which is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This transformation to a new age, is marked by things that were previous 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T., surfacing on earth as common, increased knowledge. Then, the Old (i.e. the old 'wise' and 'mighty') will begin to run to and for, in mad frenzies:

    Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


    There are mad frenzies on you-tube. Millions of people of different groups are, any which way, promoting their ideologies, all in mad frenzies, to have their way become the way of the future world.

    The fact is the future way of the world is not arbitrary or by domination or by proxy. The future of the world is pre-ordained, since 2000 odd years ago. It is based on very informed (five dimensional) actions which Jesus took 2000 odd years ago, that was timed to now come to fruition. The future of the world is pure and authentic Christianity, under the rule of the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus.
    The world is now being ruled by Quantum mechanics which are the laws of spirit and the Holy Spirit.

    One cannot change this new direction and this new reality, on the surface of earth. At best, one can abandon one's old uninformed and corrupt (three dimensional) ways and come on board (the new five dimensional way), even at this last moment.

    All the old fixed laws of certainty (like those of Newton, Einstein, the ten commandments, etc.) are set to collapse totally. These are three dimensions laws which are now totally irrelevant, in our five dimensional (spirit/quantum) reality.

    Many people (from quantum physicists to priests to 'crystal children') are on the w.w.w. trying to convince anyone who will listen that they have the right and bright ideas. They are all grabbing space and seeking audiences, in mad frenzies, in open demonstration of their fear of being irrelevant.

    The sad fact is that nothing that they have contributed (be they scientists or priest) for the past 2000 odd years will have any value in this new age of Enlightenment in Christ. Their contributions were all temporal and relevant only for and in, a Dark Age. Their laws and ideas were all only three dimensional. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is five dimensional.

    This means that quantum laws (the probabilistic laws of all potentiality and possibilities) will simply and routinely undermine and over ride fixed laws like those of Newton, Einstein, the ten commandments etc.

    For example, things like gravity will no longer be fixed, certain, predictable and dependable as before. People with the appropriate Gift of Spirit will naturally and inherently have the capacity to operate in the Quantum field by using the laws of Quantum mechanic to over-ride things like gravity, on earth. They will be able to do this instantly, at their arbitrary will, without the need for devices.

    In other word, Christians who posses the required Gift of the Spirit will fly through the sky, at will, without wings or other extra things or devices. Authentic Christians/Saints in physical bodies on earth (not those of Catholic designation) will literally have the power that angels in heaven posses.

    These Gifts of the Spirit will span all disciplines and areas. Gift of the Spirit are five dimensional. They will undermine and render irrelevant, all tradition disciplines which are currently, only three dimensional.

    For the past 2000 odd years, disciplines were anchored on formal education which is three dimensional and achieved only through left side brain actualization and usage.

    Now disciplines will be anchored on Gift of the Spirit. This does not require formal education. Gift of the Spirit are intuitively informed and intuitively guided. Gift of the Spirit are five dimensional and operate though right side brain actualization and usage. This is related to:

    Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
    15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.


    To be converted is to cease being 'the dead' (i.e. is to cease being three dimensional) and become spiritually awaken/spiritually aware (five dimensional) . This is to cease being 'dead to' one's right brain hemisphere. That is, to awaken to one rights brain hemisphere and so bring it on-line and into functionality.

    1. A three dimensional person is called 'the dead' or a 'child of the flesh'. Only their left side brain hemisphere is actualized and functional. These people cannot follow Jesus (who is five dimensional). These are 'the dead who must bury their dead'

    2. A five dimensional person is called 'born again', 'converted' or spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. He has brought his right side brain hemisphere on line. Both his left side brain hemisphere and his right side brain hemisphere are actualized and functional. One interface with the spirit 'world' through one right side brain hemisphere.

    Therefore the above people can interface with the spirit world or quantum field directly, individually, intuitively and personally. They can also function from the spirit world or quantum field, at will. These people are five dimensional. They can 'follow Jesus' who is also five dimensional.

    Three dimensional people are of the Old Dark Age. They cannot survive on earth in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. They are simply not actualized enough and not equipped. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is anchored on five dimensions.

    Are you actualized and prepared for this new age of Enlightenment in Christ?
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 19th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.

  8. #38
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,853
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 502 Times in 472 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    There is nothing wrong with the Ten Commandments. On the contrary, the fault was with the people, who broke them, who broke the covenant, for which reason God needed to make a new covenant, which includes God's law written on minds and hearts.

  9. #39
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    17502

    Jacob, you are desecrating the Holy KJV N.T., the Christian Holy book. Please stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the Ten Commandments. On the contrary, the fault was with the people, who broke them, who broke the covenant, for which reason God needed to make a new covenant, which includes God's law written on minds and hearts.
    According to the Holy KJV N.T. you are not being honest:

    Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
    7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.


    Clearly the above confirmed that there was something very wrong with the ten commandments, per say.

    To back up the above, something was definitely wrong with the ten commandments, per say, because the ten commandments were the ministration of death and they were done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    At any event, whether or not something is wrong with the ten commandments is hardly the point. The point is that the ten commandments is in no way consequential to aspiring Christians and Christians.

    Instructions to aspiring Christians and Christians is that the ten commandments are done-away-with for them and they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Aspiring Christians and Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) must not (in any way) be concerned with your point.

    Aspiring Christians and Christians have become dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, when they become Christians and are in the body of Christ.

    To aspiring Christians and Christians the ten commandments could be any thing, it simply does not matter to them. In fact they are instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Indeed, those who follow Jesus, are delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, that being dead wherein we were held; that they should serve in newness of spirit. This is an instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    In all fairness, it is left for you guys who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments to argue the point that you have made.

    Aspiring Christians and Christians must simply transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Those who called to be Christians are aspiring to be Christians. They have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

    The following defines God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments:

    Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

    The following defines God given justification to transgress the ten commandments:

    Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.


    Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.


    The following defines God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments

    2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    The following is, quite literally, God given instructions to transgress the ten commandments

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    The above (the points which I posted) are important to aspiring Christians and Christians. Your point and argument is not at all important to the chosen few, aspiring Christians and Christians.

    Clearly, your point is of very critical importance to only a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (instead of accepting the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and follow Jesus).
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 20th, 2017 at 07:17 AM.

  10. #40
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,853
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 502 Times in 472 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    According to the Holy KJV N.T. you are not being honest:

    Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
    7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.


    Clearly the above confirmed that there was something very wrong with the ten commandments, per say.

    To back up the above, something was definitely wrong with the ten commandments, per say, because the ten commandments were the ministration of death and they were done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    At any event, whether or not something is wrong with the ten commandments is hardly the point. The point is that the ten commandments is in no way consequential to aspiring Christians and Christians.

    Instructions to aspiring Christians and Christians is that the ten commandments are done-away-with for them and they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Aspiring Christians and Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) must not (in any way) be concerned with your point.

    Aspiring Christians and Christians have become dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, when they become Christians and are in the body of Christ.

    To aspiring Christians and Christians the ten commandments could be any thing, it simply does not matter to them. In fact they are instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Indeed, those who follow Jesus, are delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, that being dead wherein we were held; that they should serve in newness of spirit. This is an instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    In all fairness, it is left for you guys who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments to argue the point that you have made.

    Aspiring Christians and Christians must simply transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Those who called to be Christians are aspiring to be Christians. They have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

    The following defines God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments:

    Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

    The following defines God given justification to transgress the ten commandments:

    Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.


    Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.


    The following defines God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments

    2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    The following is, quite literally, God given instructions to transgress the ten commandments

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    The above (the points which I posted) are important to aspiring Christians and Christians. Your point and argument is not at all important to the chosen few, aspiring Christians and Christians.

    Clearly, your point is of very critical importance to only a billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (instead of accepting the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and follow Jesus).
    Shalom.

    There is nothing wrong with either God or His Commandments. There is something wrong in that man transgressed them, rather than in that he couldn't keep them. It is possible to obey God observing His Commandments. Do you believe that God has anything for you to obey?

    Shalom.

    Jacob

  11. #41
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    17502

    Jacob, No one can or will deny you, your ideas and beliefs Not even God)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

    There is nothing wrong with either God or His Commandments. There is something wrong in that man transgressed them, rather than in that he couldn't keep them. It is possible to obey God observing His Commandments. Do you believe that God has anything for you to obey?

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    No one can or will deny you, your ideas and your beliefs, not even God.

    I certainly will not deny you your right to your ideas and your beliefs.

    I will not even attempt to deny or desecrate your ideas and beliefs. However I will quote very clear and literate revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

    And indeed, according to the Holy KJV N.T., your idea and beliefs (as posted above) are not Christian. Your beliefs are Antichrist. And this is totally fine (for you). You are under no obligation to follow the Holy KJV N.T. or to follow Jesus. It is permitted for one to exercise one's free will and free choice and so do or say what one wants.

    Indeed for example, Jews are very free to be Jews. However Jews cannot reap the benefits which accrue to those who follow Jesus.

    Also Jews are not permitted to desecrate Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. while honoring and promoting their holy book.

    Indeed, one will be punished by the Spirit of Jesus if one in the least way, try to foist Antichrist/Anti-the Holy KJV N.T. ideas and beliefs on aspiring Christians and Christians.

    Jesus has his vengeance on such people, in the spirit realm when such people die:

    Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.


    2000 odd years ago, Jesus' kingdom was not of the surface of earth:

    John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
    36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.


    Only very foolish people will believe that Jesus had no kingdom (in another 'place')

    Fact is, Jesus' throne of glory is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Currently, Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Spirit in God's kingdom in spirit heaven. This is where Jesus is very powerful. This is where Jesus went when he was crucified and rose to God's kingdom of heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

    And it is there that Jesus judges people when they die, then (according to how and to what they soweth while they lived on earth), Jesus simply allows some people to go to hell, while he embraces others and take them to heaven, with Him.

    Fact is, when every one dies, he/she is in the spirit realm. This is where everyone meets Jesus.

    Those who have undermined Jesus' teachings and the Holy KJV N.T. always face the wrath of Jesus, when they die and are hopeless and helpless in the spirit realm.

    God simply allows the above to happen, under the administration of His Son.

    A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews do not recognize the above simple truth from the Holy KJV N.T.

    Last edited by Gurucam; November 20th, 2017 at 12:08 PM.

  12. #42
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,853
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 502 Times in 472 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    No one can or will deny you, your ideas and your beliefs.

    However your beliefs are not Christian. Your beliefs are Antichrist. And this is totally fine (for you). You are under no obligation to follow the Holy KJV N.T. or to follow Jesus. It is permitted for one to exercise one's free will and free choice.

    Indeed for example, Jews are very free to be Jews. However Jews cannot reap the benefits which accrue to those who follow Jesus.

    Also Jews are not permitted to desecrate Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. while honoring and promoting their holy book.

    Indeed, one will be punished by the Spirit of Jesus if one in the least way, try to foist Antichrist/Anti-the Holy KJV N.T. ideas and beliefs on aspiring Christians and Christians.

    Jesus has his vengeance on such people, in the spirit realm when such people die:

    Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.


    When every one dies he/she is in the spirit realm. This is where everyone meets Jesus.

    Jesus' throne of glory of glory is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Spirit in God's kingdom in spirit heaven. This is where Jesus is very powerful.

    Those who have undermined Jesus' teachings and the Holy KJV N.T. always face the wrath of Jesus, when they die and are hopeless and helpless in the spirit realm.

    A billion strong Catholics, a billion strong traditional Christians and millions of Jews do not recognize the above simple truth from the Holy KJV N.T.
    I am not for what you are talking about. I have nothing to do with Catholics. I am a Jew. I accept Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-19 as for me.

  13. #43
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    17502
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I am not for what you are talking about. I have nothing to do with Catholics. I am a Jew. I accept Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-19 as for me.
    The Holy KJV N.T. says, a Jew cannot have and must not have, anything to do with Christians, Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

    Jews must become Christians in oder to relate to Christians, Jesus and the the Holy KJV N.T.

    Christians include those Jews who have dropped the ten commandments and so cease being Jews and became children of God/Christians. Only these Jews 'follow Jesus'.

    Those Jews who remained Jews continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are not children of God/Christians. Therefore they cannot reap any thing that accrue to those who follow Jesus'. They have to fall back on Moses. They are not under grace of God and Christ have benefited them nothing:

    Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
    24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
    26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
    27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.


    The above say:
    1. one becomes a child of God and a Christian by faith in Christ Jesus.
    2. the above happens when one is no longer under the ten commandment.
    3. the above happens when Jews cease being Jews and become Christians.

    The following say the same things as above:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    The above say that one becomes 'dead to' the thou shalt not covet commandment, and by extension the ten commandments by the body of Christ, i.e. when one becomes a Christian.

    The follow also say the same things:

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    The above says that the ten commandments are done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

    Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.


    The above say that the ten commandments applies only to those who are under the ten commandments. Christians are not under the ten commandments.

    If you find a revelation that, in any way, refers to the ten commandments, in the Holy KJV N.T., know with all certainty and clarity that that revelation applies only to those who are under the ten commandment and does not in any way apply to Christians.

    If the revelation say 'all' or 'everyone', know that is 'all those who are under the ten commandments'.


    Jesus had and declared two agendas. One agenda is for those who follow Him.

    The other agenda is for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

    Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.


    'The dead who bury their dead' referred to those who wanted to remain under the ten commandments. The ten commandments were found to be unto death. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' who bury their dead:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
    11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.


    Clearly, 'for the dead who like to bury their dead', Jesus strengthened the ten commandments and made it more difficult. And He left the strengthened ten commandments for you guy who want to be under the ten commandments.

    However for those who follow Jesus (i.e. Christians) he did-away-with the ten commandments.

    The above is the Christian position, as literally confirmed in the Christian Holy Book, the Holy KJV N.T.

    As a Jew, who choose to remain a Jew, you need not know Christian things. You need not be bothered by the Holy KJV N.T.. In fact, as a Jew you are not given by God to discern truth in the Holy KJV N,T.. As a Jew who choose to remain a Jew, you cannot discern truth in the Holy KJV N.T. This is the Christian/Holy KJV N.T. position.

    The Holy KJV N.T. says, that there is a required passage that Jews must take in order to be given by God to know Truth. This requires Jews to cease being Jews. If you continue to be a Jew, you are clearly not qualified to know the things that given for Christians.

    Are you not satisfied with Moses and the ten commandments? If you actually believe in the ten commandments you need not seek to be a Christian. You need not seek validation in the Holy KJV N.T., for your beliefs. Stand strong with the old covenant and the O.T. be loyal and true to your book.

    Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
    7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.


    If you perceive that the ten commandments were not flawed, then stay with ten commandments and ignore the new covenant that is anchored on righteousness that is without the ten commandments:

    Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
    21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
    23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
    24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:


    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the Ten Commandments.
    According to the Holy KJV N.T., the above is not true:

    Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T. the ten commandments killeth, it make one the dead who bury their dead':

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
    11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.


    However,, if you perceive that the ten commandments (the old covenant) is not flawed, then, that is very O.K., for you and you have no use for the new covenant and the Holy KJV N.T.. Be content and honorable, do the right thing. Leave Christians and their new covenant and their holy book alone.

    Or are you trying to play both sides, for the middle?

    Or are you a false spying brethren who is trying to deceive unsuspecting aspiring Christians and Christians into (falsely) believe that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity?

    What ever the ten commandments may be, they are not at all a part of Christianity:

    Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.


    At every possible forum, 'the law of sin and death' is 'the ten commandments'.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 20th, 2017 at 03:17 PM.

  14. #44
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    10,853
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 502 Times in 472 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81516
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    The Holy KJV N.T. says, a Jew cannot have and must not have, anything to do with Christians, Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

    With respect to Jews, Christians are those Jews who dropped the ten commandments and so cease being Jews and became children of God/Christians. Only those Jews 'follow Jesus'.

    Those Jews who remained Jews continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are not children of God/Christians. Therefore they cannot reap any thing that accrue to those who follow Jesus'. They have to fall back on Moses. They are not under grace of God and Christ have benefited them nothing:

    Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
    24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
    26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
    27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.


    The above say:
    1. one becomes a child of God and a Christian by faith in Christ Jesus.
    2. the above happens when one is no longer under the ten commandment.
    3. the above happens when Jews cease being Jews and become Christians.

    The following say the same things as above:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    The above say that one becomes 'dead to' the thou shalt not covet commandment, and by extension the ten commandments by the body of Christ, i.e. when one becomes a Christian.

    The follow also say the same things:

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    The above says that the ten commandments are done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

    The above is the Christians position, as literally confirmed in the Christian Holy Book, the Holy KJV N.T.

    As a Jew, who choose to remain a Jew, you need not know Christian things. You need not be bothered by the Holy KJV N.T.. In fact, as a Jew you are not given by God to discern truth in the Holy KJV N,T.. As a Jew who choose to remain a Jew, you cannot discern truth in the Holy KJV N.T. This is the Christian/Holy KJV N.T. position.

    The Holy KJV N.T. says, that there is a required passage that Jews must take in order to be given by God to know Truth. This requires Jews to cease being Jews. If you continue to be a Jew, you are clearly not qualified.
    Read Matthew 5:17-19.

  15. #45
    ☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) ☜☜☜☜☞☞☞☞ A Calvinist! ☜☜☜☜☜ Ask Mr. Religion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona USA
    Posts
    6,118
    Thanks
    3,402
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Blog Entries
    144
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147674
    Christ redeems us from:

    All wickedness (Titus 2:14)
    The grip of sin (Romans 6:18, 22)
    The curse of the law (Galatians 3:13)
    The bondage of the law (Galatians 4:5)
    Death (Job 5:20)
    Hell (Psalm 49:15)

    Made both Lord and Christ—Jesus, the Destroyer
    Acts 2:36 - 1 Cor. 10:9-10 & 1 Cor. 15:22-26 - Hebrews 2:9-15 - 1 John 3:8 - James 4:12

    AMR
    WARNING: Embedded link content that may be in my post above or the many embedded links my sig below are not for the faint of heart.



    Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
    Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
    The best TOL Social Group: here.
    If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
    Why?



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us