User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
    11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above revelation is about the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). At all events, 'the law' mentioned in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The above revelation says that one becomes dead to the ten commandments by the body of Christ. The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that one 'is become dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian.

The above revelations say that Christians are not under the ten commandments.

The above revelation says that one is delivered from the ten commandments so that one can and must transgress the ten commandments so as to freely serve one's own spirit/heart.

The God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction, in the above, is that one must covet, in order to serve one's own heart/spirit.

The above revelation says that the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments make one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'.

The above say that 'him who has power over death is the ten commandments.

The above revelation says that any one who esteems, use, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments and claims to be a Christian, is a false or fake Christian. He is not under Grace of God and Christ has benefited him nothing.

Fact is, the ten commandments are the ministration of death. They killeth. The ten commandments make one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above say that the ten commandments is the ministration of death. Therefore the the ten commandments has power over death. Therefore 'him who has power over death is the ten commandments. And the ten commandments is the devil (in a particular presentation)

The above also says that the ministration of death, which is the ten commandments, is done-away-with and replace by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

One who teaches that Christians are under the ten commandments and they (Christians) must esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in any way, is the devil/Satan/Antichrist. Such a one is the worse false prophets and worse unawares, false spying brethren.

The ten commandments are for use by the "the dead who bury their dead". They are not for use by those who 'follow Jesus'.

Jesus had two agendas which led to two different gospels and two different commissions:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
    7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter.

The gospel of circumcision is the gospel of the ten commandments.

The gospel of uncircumcision is the gospel without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
    21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
    23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
    24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The Act: 13 KJV N.T.
    39 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Jesus' 'follow me' agenda and commission was committed onto Paul. This commission is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is Jesus' Christian commission. This is the commission for those who follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. The ten commandments are done away with for Christians (i.e. those 'follow Jesus' and are in the body of Christ).

Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda and commission was committed onto Satan/Peter. This commission is anchored on righteousness that is with the ten commandments. The ten commandments were found to onto death. The ten commandment makes one 'the dead; and keeps one 'the dead'. The ten commandments are for 'the dead who bury their dead, inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

The Holy KJV N.T. cannot be any more clear. Clearly the above very clear revelations were corrupted by Satan/Peter and his succession of popes and other operatives.

Chair has always delighted in esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments while pretending to be Christian.

Fact is, one becomes dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian.

In fact, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the Christian way is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own heart/spirit.

More precisely, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the Christian ways is to covet, so as to serve one's heart/spirit.

The above is not palatable to Chair who seems to have a spouse locked down (imprisoned) in a loveless/spiritless union/marriage by invoking and enforcing, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments.

Clearly Chair is not a Christian. Chair is simply pretending to be a Christian.

Chair likes the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which giveth life) for presenting a false face and for flash. However Chair is truly committed to the ten commandments which killeth.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 13th, 2017 at 01:45 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chair, Jesus' kingdom is now on earth. The time for vengeance is at hand.

Dear Chair,

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are the only people who desecrate their Holy Book. Billions of people arbitrarily change revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. (on a daily basis) into many varied 'interpretations' simply to support their own 'self-made-up' ideas and own self-made-up' agendas.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians do not use the Holy KJV N.T. as their source for truth. They get all their information from Peter/Satan and popes, priests, etc.. Then, they distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to have them force-fit their uninformed ideas and beliefs. They all stumble at that stumbling block:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Here is something different:

The following are many very clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. They all support and compliment each other. They are are untouched and not interpreted (not corrupted) by anyone. They are provided, in their pure and literal state, for the edification of you and others:

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
    14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he (i.e. Jesus) also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
    16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Fact is Jesus came to destroy 'him that has the power of death, that is the devil'.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above say that the ten commandments is the ministration of death. Therefore the ten commandments has the power of death and it is therefore the devil (in a form). The devil takes and has, many forms so as to do his dirty works.

The devil can be in the form of ideas (i.e. like the ten commandments, which corrupt and killeth). The devil can also be in the form of a 'not seen' force or spirit. The devil can also be in a 'seen' physical body (like Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil).

In this case the devil was and continue to be, an idea, which is the ten commandments.

When people esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the slightest way) the devil get people to serve his aim of making and keeping each other, 'the dead'. Then, when these people die, they bury each other in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

And indeed Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus aim was to have Satan/Peter and his church bury the dead in side the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died).

'The dead' are 'children of the flesh' and they are not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth together with Christians/children of God, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth:

Galatians: 4 kjv n.t.
    1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
    22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
    23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise (i.e. born by Spirit).
    29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
    30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. children of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. children of the flesh) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. children of God).

The sad fact is that 'the dead' (i.e. children of the flesh) are destine to remain inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. They are not destine to inherit the surface of earth together with 'children of God' who are Christians, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth.

Jesus seemed to have simply tricked Satan/Peter into being buried inside the earth in hell. Then Jesus had and have the church of Satan/Peter and all others who chose to follow Satan/Peter (i.e. instead of following Him) continue to bury each other (who are and continue to be, 'the dead') inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died).

Is this not what has been happening, for the past 2000 odd years and up to this day, among Catholics and traditional Christians?

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians ignore the other option.

Only a few choose the other option of following Jesus and becoming authentic Christians while they lived on earth. Then they differ in no way from the Lord Jesus (with one exception, Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die they are not buried (with their dead physical bodies) inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (for an indefinite stay):

Galatians: 4 kjv n.t.
    1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
    35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Instead when Christians die, they separate from their dead physical body (only their dead physical bodies are buried in the earth). Then they rise in three day, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angles in heaven. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead, to prepare for those who actually follow Him.

Sad to say that, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are simply deceived and very foolish (in their own rights).
    They follow Satan/Peter and remain 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' and when they die they are buried with their dead physical bodies inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

To continue:

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. also says that Jesus destroyed (did-away-with) the ten commandments and replaced it with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
    7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the Ten commandments because it was the ministration of death and it was also the devil. Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the Ten commandments, also, for the following reason:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
    5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

The above say that Jesus destroyed the ten commandments so as redeemed those who were under the ten commandments, so that they might receive the adoption as sons of God.

Therefore Jesus came to destroy 'him that have the power of death, that is the ten commandments, that is also the devil. However, back then, the Jews were powerful and violent and they did not take kindly to above intention and aim of Jesus.

The ten commandments were the essential anchor of the Jews of 2000 odd years ago. And Jesus declared the ten commandments to be the devil (which killeth). And Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments.

Now you know in all clarity why, the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, denied, persecuted, tortured and then kill Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
    14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
    15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The sad fact is that Satan/Peter and his stream of popes and his followers remained Jews (in actuality and in fact). That is, they remain loyal to the ten commandments. And they went on to undermine Jesus and Christianity from their essentially O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments church which they corruptly disguised and projected to be a Christian institution.

For the past 2000 odd years the Jews and Peter/Satan, his church and his followers have been pulling the wool over the eyes of a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians.

The Jews and Peter/Satan and his church have been denying the fact that the Jews of 2000 odd years ago denied, persecuted, tortured and kill Jesus because he (Jesus) sought to destroy (do-away-with) the ten commandments which 1. killeth, 2. is a cure and 3. is the devil (in a particular form). This is according to Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

Back then Jesus was more or less helpless. More or less every one were 'the dead' and could not see the light that was the Lord Jesus. There was no one to fight for Jesus:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
    36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

That was back then, 2000 odd years ago. Back then Jesus' kingdom was in the spirit realm in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. God's kingdom of heaven had not yet come to the surface of earth. As it is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm was not on earth at that time:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

2000 odd years ago Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. This has changed, recently. Now the surface of earth is in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. Now God's kingdom has come to the surface of earth. The laws which run and determine God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm is fully functional on the surface of earth. These are the laws of Spirituality/Quantum mechanics.

The above means that, now, Jesus' kingdom is also of this world. Jesus's powers which He has in his kingdom in the spirit realm, is now the same on the surface of earth. Jesus' kingdom is now also on the surface of earth. The time for final judgment, settlement of accounts and vengeance is at hand:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

All that anyone can do is to get on and be on, the right side of Jesus. This means that one must cease following the ideas of Satan/Peter and his church, who bury their charges/followers inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter (when they die). And instead, follow Jesus who guides one to God's kingdom of heaven, in three day, after one dies.

If your deceased relatives were Catholics and traditional Christians, there is not much that can be done for them. According to those traditions they are all buried in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter and they are still there. Their hope is that their spirits may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

However you guys, who are currently alive on earth and are Catholics and traditional Christians, can save yourselves, by changing your Catholic and traditional Christian status, now. And actually follow Jesus and be among the chosen few who come to authentic Christianity in these last day:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
    16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

My posts and threads are authentic Christianity as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 13th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chair, that idea that you hold and promote, is totally Satanic and Antichrist

Chair,

At all events, the idea that you hold and promote, that the ten commandments are a part of being Christian, is totally Satanic and Antichrist:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above say that one is dead to 'the law' by the body of Christ. That is, one is dead to 'the law' when one becomes a Christian. And in the above 'the law' is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the ten commandments.

In fact the above instructs one to covet (transgress the the ten commandments) so as to serve one's own spirit. This is how one stops bringing forth 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael) and starts bringing forth only 'children of God' (like Issac).

Stop being Satanic and the Antichrist . . . while pretending and projecting purity.

When one keeps one's spouse locked in a union/marriage by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments (i.e. the thou shall not covet' commandment), all one's sexual acts are spiritless, loveless and only carnal. And one brings forth only 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael) and no 'children of God' (like Issac)

The above is one of the very serious curses of the ten commandments:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
    7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Try instead to keep your spouse locked in with you through spirit/love and not by invoking the ten commandments (i.e. not by invoking the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment).

If your spouse love another person, the Christian way and Christian instruction is, your spouse must covet with that person. If your spouse does not love you, it is a sin for you guys to stay together and have sex and/or to procreate, even if you guys are upholding the ten commandments. This is according to the Holy KJV N.T.).

The ten commandments can control only one's flesh (one's physical behavior). This has no control over one's heart/spirit. This is why the ten commandments are for use only by 'the dead' i.e. those in the flesh who are also called children of the flesh.

With respect to spiritually awaken/spiritually aware people, a person has a right to be with another person only through the urging of each other's heart/spirit. And not, at all, by invoking and enforcing the ten commandments on each other.

The above is different for 'the dead' (i.e. 'spiritually dead' or 'heart dead' people). Like in 'let the dead bury their dead'.

If people are 'the dead' then the law (the ten commandments) applies. 'The (spiritually) dead' cannot bring forth children of God. At no event or forum, can 'the dead' bring forth children of God (like Isaac). At all events and all forums, 'the dead' bring forth only children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

Therefore children of the flesh/'the dead' are held under the ten commandments for managing their physical behavior, until they become awaken to and aware of their own hearts/spirits and can be led by their own spirits/hearts (which are anchored on love).

At all events 'children of the flesh' are the wrong fruit, i.e. if one wants to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven. Only those who bring forth 'children of God' (and their children), can and do inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Those who bring forth 'children of the flesh' (and their children) are cast out:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
    43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. children of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. children of the flesh) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. children of God).

If people are spiritually awaken/spiritually aware, then they must transgress all the ten commandments (including the thou shalt not covet commandment) so as to serve their own spirit, in harmony with the Spirit/Will of God. This and only this is to be a 'child of God' and a Christian. This and only this is the path to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and here on earth.

Fact is, you may be in a perfectly socially and religiously acceptable (ten commandments or other) marriage. However, at all events, if your sexual acts (even within that marriage) are spiritless/loveless you bring forth only children of the flesh (and at all events, children of the flesh are the 'bad' people on earth).

On the other hand, even if one is religiously and traditionally married and one covet with some one else, out of an expression of spirit/love, one brings forth only children of God (and children of God are the good or God people on earth). Only children of God and their parents will inherit God's kingdom of heaven. This is according to the Holy KJV N.T..

People who brought forth children of the flesh, they and their children are destine for hell (unless they become adopted children of God in their life time). This is according to the Holy KJV N.T..
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 14th, 2017 at 04:29 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To become an adopted child of God requires the dead/children of the flesh to . . .

Christians are children of God. They are led by their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit. They bring forth natural born children of God. Both these parents and their children are heirs to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and on earth.

Off spring of Christians are children of God before birth and they are born (brought forth) as Children of God. They have to do nothing to be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven. This is their birth right. These are natural born children of God (they are not adopted children of God).

On the other hand 'children of the flesh'/'the dead', (even though they may be willingly regulated by the ten commandments) bring forth only 'children of the flesh'/'the dead'. As they are, 'children of the flesh'/'the dead' are destine to be delivered to hell. However if they want to be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven in spirit heaven and on earth), it is incumbent on them to become adopted children of God, in their life time.

Everyone who, in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are 'the dead'/children of the flesh'. The ten commandments simply killeth (makes them 'the dead'). And they bring forth only 'children of the flesh'/'the dead'.

Therefore children of the flesh/the dead come to earth with serious work to do, if they want to improve their status and stock. That is, if they want to become children of God. They are not children of God at birth. They are not natural born children of God. They must become adopted children of God in their life time, i.e., if they want to become children of God and heirs to God's kingdom of heaven.

To become adopted children of God requires the dead/children of the flesh to cease being 'the dead'. This is achieved by awakening to/becoming aware of one's own heart/spirit. Then one can and must achieve communion with the Spirit of Jesus, though one's own awakened heart/spirit. Then one must be led unconditional in to one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is how 'the dead'/children of the flesh' become adopted children of God. An adopted child of God is a Christian and heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and on earth.

An adopted child of God can now bring forth born children of God. Like a born child of God, an adopted child of God do not bring forth children of the flesh but instead bring forth children of God.

Fact is, children are brought forth. They are not created. Humans simply provide human physical bodies for children. Humans can bring forth either children of God or children of the flesh.Both kinds are available for 'bringing forth'.

Children of the flesh/'the dead' can have only carnal procreative sex. Carnal procreative sex bring forth only children of the flesh. There is no participation of spirit/Spirit and God and love and Love in this act. God is Love and God is also a Spirit.

Where as, spirit/love motivated procreative sex bring forth children of God. God is a Spirit and God is also Love. Spirit/love motivated procreative sex has the participation of God and so children of God are brought forth.

The esteeming, using, invoking and promoting of the ten commandments kills the free expression of spirit and Spirit and love and Love. This cause humans to bring forth only 'children of the flesh'/'the dead' and other fruits onto death:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. the ten commandments), did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death
    6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The use of the ten commandments kill one spiritually, denies spirit and love and denies the expression of spirit and love and commits one to hell.

The total and free expression of spirit and love is the law and natural living reality, in God's kingdom of heaven.

The use of the ten commandments on earth, conforms the surface of earth to hell. The ten commandments are used on earth because of 'children of the flesh/'the dead'. The ten commandment were given by Moses for managing and regulating the physical behavior of his followers who were 'children of the flesh'/'the dead'.

When God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth, 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' will be out of here and the ten commandments will also be totally out of here.

Then, as it is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, the total and free expression of spirit and love will also be the living law and the living reality on the surface of earth. This is how God's kingdom as it is in spirit heaven comes to the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Ready or not the above is at hand, on the surface of earth.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 14th, 2017 at 04:37 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question is why is it necessary for such a seemingly drastic turn of events on the surface of earth, with such devastating 'fall-out'.

Fact is, it is all anchored on human actions. It is anchored on how and to what, some humans soweth. Therefore these events will not be bad for everyone. These events will be bad only for those who soweth against the Spirit/Will of God:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The above is simply how things operate in God's kingdom. Unaware humans foolishly believe that they can soweth any which way and Satan/Peter can and will get them off. This is a false Satanic promise and expectation. The above law is fixed and certain. When one dies, physically, one is judged and rewarded or punished according to how and to what one soweth, while one lived on earth, in this life time.

Many foolish people seem to believe that judgement is all a big mystery and everyone has to wait for their judgment day to learn whether they go to hell or heaven. This is not so. The Lord Jesus never operated in this manner. The rules for one's judgement, reward and punishment were well laid out and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., in the above revelation.

The basis of one's judgment and reward or punishment, was not hidden. It was clearly declared and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.. The declaration was clear. There are only two choices, as follows: 1. Those who soweth to flesh reap corruption. 2. Those who soweth to Spirit reap eternal life.

It was therefore incumbent on each to person to fully know and grasp 1. what it meant to soweth to flesh and 2. what it meant to soweth to Spirit.

Every one had free will to soweth as he pleases. However that is where the free choice ends. The results of one's sowth-ing is not within one's control. The results of one's soweth-ing is defined by the above revelation. One who soweth to flesh reap corruption. One who soweth to Spirit reap everlasting life. This is it. This is the whole kit and caboodle.

This is very clearly stated in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T..

It is very sad and unfortunate that a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians do not recognize or accept the above revelation.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians seem to believe that, even if they soweth to flesh, Satan/Peter or someone else can and will forgive them.

Fact is, there is judgment after this life and judgment is based on how and to what, one soweth when one lived on earth, i.e. during one's life on earth:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
    27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians were deceived. They were misled into believing that to soweth to flesh is not connected to to soweth to the ten commandments. Fact is they are one and the same thing.

Fact is, to soweth to the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh. And this is directly linked to bringing forth only fruits onto death which include children of the flesh. And this is directly linked to being cast out of God's kingdom of heaven:

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
    43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

In the above, 'the fruits thereof' are fruits of Christianity. These are brought forth when one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit. This is how one stop bringing forth fruits onto dead/children of the flesh and start bringing forth fruits onto God/children of God.

One who esteems, uses, invokes and promote the ten commandments is literally soweth-ing to flesh. And inevitably reap corruption. The mission of Peter/Satan and his church is to have their followers soweth to flesh and the ten commandments.

Those who (freely) choose to follow Satan/Peter and not Jesus have precipitated the above on them selves. It seems that not even Satan/Peter is to be blamed for the end of those who choose to soweth to flesh/the ten commandments and so to reap corruption. Although Satan/Peter and his church are in the same, but bigger, bind.

Fact is, people with a Satanic pre-disposition will be drawn to a Satanic leader/institution, like Satan/Peter and his church. One cannot escape one's entanglement. One is inevitably drawn/taken/teleported to a place/institution that is in line with one's entanglement (whether this is on earth while one lives or in the spirit realm when one dies).

One's choice to be led by Satan/Peter and his church (instead of Jesus) is not one-sided. It is by natural, deeply seated, entanglement with the same ideas and ideologies. This is like 'birds of a feather flock together'.

Quite literally the ten commandments is Satan/the devil in 'ideas form'. Satan/Peter, while he was alive on earth, is Satan/the devil in 'physical form'. And Satan/Peter inside the earth in hell, is Satan/the devil in 'spirit form'.

Satan/the devil can and do exist in all these three forms or formats.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 14th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The instruction is very simple and clear. There is this life and then judgment:

The instruction is very simple and clear:

There is this life and then judgment:

Judgment is based on the following:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

All that is left for one to do is, to find out, according to the revelations of Jesus, who soweth to flesh and who soweth to Spirit. And follow the appropriate one (example).

Jesus even instructed:

Therefore (in the very least), Jesus alerted us to the fact that each human has a choice to either 'follow him' or to be among 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Clearly if one 'follow Jesus' one is not among 'the dead who bury their dead'. And if one is among 'the dead who bury their dead', one cannot be and is not, one who 'follow Jesus'.

Therefore it is critical that every one find out with absolute clarity, the details with respect to 'following Jesus and the details with respect to 'letting the dead bury their dead'. This inquiry must be based directly on revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all on the teachings of Satan/Peter and other humans. The reason for this is because many false prophets arise and are presenting themselves to be Christians (Sheep), however they are wolves simply dressed in sheep clothing.

The details with respect to 'following Jesus and the details with respect to 'letting the dead bury their dead' are also very clearly revealed and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., as follows:

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because he (Peter) soweth to flesh:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
    23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
    24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

In the above, Peter was identified to be Satan because he savourest the things of man and not the things of God. Peter was not inclined to follow and he was not following, Jesus (who savorest the thing of God).

Satan/Peter (who savor the things of flesh and soweth to flesh) was opposing Jesus (who savor the thing of God/Spirit and soweth to God/Spirit). This could not be made any clearer.

The above say that Peter was not following Jesus. Peter did not take up his cross anf follow Jesus. Peter was doing his own Satanic/flesh thing. Therefore, at least at that time, Peter was among 'the dead who bury their dead'. Peter was in the Antichrist/Satanic camp. And not in the 'follow Jesus' camp.

'The things of man' are the things of the flesh. Therefore Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because he (Peter) soweth to flesh.

On the other hand, "to savor the things of God"(as Jesus did) is to soweth to Spirit. This is so because, God is a Spirit:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Therefore Jesus is our example of one who soweth to Spirit. And Satan/Peter is our example of one who soweth to flesh. And to follow Satan/Peter instead of following Jesus is to soweth to flesh. On the other hand, to follow Jesus instead of following Satan/Peter is to soweth to Spirit.

The choices were well defined and openly offered and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

There is no mystery left for one's to find out on one's final judgment moment.

Those who follow Satan/Peter, soweth to flesh and reaps corruption and hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter, on one's judgment.

On the other hand, those who follow Jesus, soweth to Spirit and reaps eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, with Jesus.

It is all fair and square.

Everyone was treated openly and fairly. Everyone was given all information and terms with respect to one's judgment and reward or punishment on one's judgment moment.

Therefore if one accepts the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. in a simple meek and innocent manner, one will know that, to follow Satan/Peter, instead of Jesus, is to soweth to flesh and not to soweth to Spirit.

The real and continuing nature of Satan/Peter, his popes, his church and followers cannot be denied. Their heartless acts are displayed every where for most of the past 2000 odd years.

Also Satan/Peter, his popes, his church and followers unilaterally and jointly enforce the ten commandments on everyone including on their followers, even thought the ten commandments makes one 'the dead' and keeps one the dead':

The sad and unfortunate fact is that a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians seem to follow Satan/Peter and ignore, deny and not follow, Jesus. Foolishness prevails during the past 2000 odd years, which was a very dark age.

The most basic revelation of Jesus is that, Peter is Satan. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians deny Jesus and this revelation (which Jesus made) so that they can follow Satan/Peter.

Clearly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are entangled with Satan/the devil and Peter fit the built. The sad fact is if one is entangled with Satan/Peter, when one dies one will be go to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died).

It seem that very few became Christians in their life time so that when they die they rise, in three day, to be like angels in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, to be with Jesus.

Is there any wonder why 'many are called and few chosen'?

And the above does not stand alone. There are lots more other independent revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which confirms that 'to follow Satan/Peter, his popes and their church' is to soweth to flesh and therefore reap corruption and hell' . . . and to follow 'Satan/Peter, his popes and their church' is not to soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life in heaven.

People seem to promote that everyone has to wait for one's judgment moment to know their reward or punishment. This seem to be so, because such people have ignored and transgress the guidelines in the Holy KJV N.T. and they are simply trying to confuse issues, deny and delay their bad report which they know they already have. They are 'hoping against hope'.

The fact is, every one can have a pretty clear idea of what would happen to him/her on his/her judgment day, if he/she simply read the Holy KJV N.T.

Many are the self (or otherwise) deceived and foolish. Few are the wise and well informed.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

One err when one does not know scriptures (correctly). One does not know scriptures, correctly when one listen to and are led by, Satan/Peter and his church. The aim and practice of Satan/Peter and his church have always been to distort scriptures (in intellectual bantering) so as to have scriptures support their essentially Satanic/Antichrist agenda.

. . . and a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are caught in that unfortunate and corrupt 'time web', as spun by Satan/Peter and his succession of popes and his church.

Satan/Peter, his popes, his church and followers are not only responsible for deceived each other. Their ideas have infiltrated, dominated and corrupted traditional Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years.

Robert Pate says that he does not read my posts and thread because I say that Peter is Satan. This foolish man wants to deny that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. So (in typical oppressive Peter/Satan styling) Robert Pate accuses me, a far lesser mortal, of saying what Jesus said.

Robert Pate does not have the fortitude to, at least, admit what Jesus confirmed. He is so absolutely fooled-up by Satan/Peter. And he seek to teach Christianity. Is there any wonder why many are called and few chosen?

False prophets and unaware false spying brethren abound every where, including within the very core of tradition Christianity every where.

Being Christian is about being among the chosen few. This is not about being among a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong tradition/main stream Christians.

The time to awaken is now. Few are already chosen (not many). This is the last days for the last few to come onto authentic Christianity and be first among the already chosen few:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
    16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The sad fact is that the last to Christianity will be the first to be chosen because, Christianity is being purified only in these last day.

My God given job under grace of God, in the body of Christ, in these lasts day, is to purify Christianity in these last days:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
    10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

My threads and posts are the Holy KJV N.T., literally presented, in service to the above divine mission.

My threads and posts are simply the previously 'shut-up words which were previously 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T..

The words have now become 'no longer 'shut-up'. The Holy KJV N.T. is no longer 'sealed'. This is because the time of the end has come for the past 2000 odd years (which was a dark age). The surface of earth has started a new 2000 odd year period which is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Because of this transformation (change of age) from the (old 2000 odd years) dark age to the new (2000 odd years) Age of Enlightenment in Christ, increased knowledge must surface and is surfacing. My posts and threads are these increased knowledge.

Hidden things are all coming to light, for all to know. The words that were previous 'shut-up' in the 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T. is being released for all to know.

These words (knowledge) are were always in the Holy KJV N.T., right up front and center. However they were privileged knowledge.

That is, for the past 2000 odd years, most everyone were 'the dead'. Even when they read the Holy KJV N.T. they were not given to, could not and did not, 'see' or get, this 'shut-up' word/knowledge. That is although these words/knowledge was always right up front and center in the Holy KJV N.T..

The above is the nature of things. Truth is always hidden, in open and plain sight, from 'the dead'. They are simply not given to 'see' or know truth.

During the recently concluded 2000 odd years, the surfaced was dominated by the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies. This is the wisdom of 'the dead'/children of the flesh. This kept the surface of earth in a Dark Age.

The surface of earth in a new (2000 odd year) Age which is under the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideologies. This is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is the wisdom of children of God/Christian. This new age, enabled God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to come to the surface of earth. Now, Jesus' kingdom is not only in the spirit realm but also on the surface of earth.

The above event was prophesied. It is unfolding according to the (cyclic) prophesy of Prophet Daniel:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Are you going to remain deceived and lost? Or are you going to come onto the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

Are you going to invite others to read my posts and threads? Or are you going to keep your prejudicial and deceptive old ideas and deny and oppress these truths from the Holy KJV N.T.?

Do you care (even a little) about your loved ones? Do you care about Truth as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T.? Or do you care more about makings sure that your age old (life) beiefs are not denied?

Do you know anyone else who can tell you these literal truths from the Holy KJV N.T.. I am here to awaken you (and other humans) to the most important message (good news) on earth and in spirit heaven, in total accuracy and purity, now in the fullness of time.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 15th, 2017 at 12:29 PM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The curse that is the ten commandments is still perpetuated by Satan/Peter & Co.:

Esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh.

The ten commandments are' done-away-with' for converted persons. To be converted is to cease being 'the dead' (i.e. to cease being dead to one's own heart/spirit) by becoming awakened to/aware of, one's own heart/spirit:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
    15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is not to be saved and delivered. Also to be converted is not to become a Christians.

To be converted is to achieve a simple (elementary) first step. This is the saving of one's own heart/spirit. This is simply an awakening to one's own heart/spirit. This is not salvation and/or deliverance. Awaking to one's own heart/spirit simply enable one to (now) act from one's own heart/spirit and evil can sill flow out from one's own heart.

Matthew: 15 KJV N.T.
    19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

After 'conversion', further steps are necessary. One need to be guided further. To be guided further one must be healed by Jesus and become an adopted child of God.

'Conversion' is a simply first achievement. This is to have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. After conversion one still groans for adoption as a child of God. That is one must still be healed by Jesus:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

To be healed by Jesus is to become an adopted child of God. To achieve this, one must first awaken to/become aware of, one's own heart/spirit, because this is done by the Spirit of Jesus, Who must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit. To become awakened to/aware of, one's own heart/spirit is to be 'converted'. This is to have the first fruit. This is important in the order of things. However this is small start, not the end.

Conversion is necessary because healing by Jesus (so as to become a child of God, is done by the Spirit of Jesus Who one must commune with within one's own heart/spirit. Therefore 'the dead' must become awaken to his/her own heart/spirit before he/she can be healed by Jesus, so as to become an adopted child of God.

One becomes an adopted child of God when one achieves directly personal and intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit. And, then, one is led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discern within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the passage to becoming an adopted child of God:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
    27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Before one can come onto the above steps one must be be converted and follow the following instructions:

When one becomes 'converted' (i.e. spiritually awaken/spiritually aware) one is 'delivered from' the the ten commandments. One is instructed to transgress the ten commandments in order to serve in the newness of spirit:

The above say, 'when we were in the flesh we were held under the ten commandments'. Therefore one who soweth to the ten commandments, soweth to flesh and reap corruption and hell.

Also, the above say that, when one becomes a Christian, one 'is become dead to' the ten commandments.

The above says, one who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of one's spirit, soweth to Spirit. Such a one reap eternal life and heaven.

The above instructs, "let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not"

Do not be weary about doing well for, by doing well, in due time, one shall reap well. To reap well is to reap eternal life and heaven. In due time is on one's judgment day.

The instruction is, if during one's life on earth, one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit, on one's judgment day, one will reap eternal life and be heir (delivery) to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm with Jesus. And one will be entitled to inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed here. This is how one 'follow Jesus'

However if while one live on earth one esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments one will be killeth. That is one will be made 'the dead' and be kept 'the dead' and one will reap corruption. Then, when one dies, one will be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. This is how Jesus 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus had and declared two agendas and two commissions/churches as follows:

Jesus kept his 'follow me' agenda for Himself and He established a church under Satan/peter for His 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

No one on earth was called to anchor Jesus 'follow me' commission. This commission is led directly and eternally by Jesus, Himself as the lord in heaven, who is clad only in hie Spirit body.

Those who 'follow Jesus', discern the Spirit of Jesus in real time, all the time, within each of their own heart/spirit and are led into their works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments. The above is the Christian way of life.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are Christians and they search each of their own hearts/spirits to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do. And they led by this, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments. Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) have no one (like Satan/Peter) who stand between them and Jesus.

Jesus' Christian commission/church was exemplified by Paul who achieved direct intuitive (spirit to Spirit) communion with Jesus after he became the Lord in heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Satan/Peter did not have communion with Jesus, after he (Jesus) rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body and became the Lord in heaven, clad only in His Spirit body. The Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus.

Satan/Peter knew only the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus who was not the Lord:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
    35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven[/COLOR.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)

Note however that to serve in the newness of spirit does not mean that one is simply led by one's own heart/spirit. Serving in the newness of spirit means that one is led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heat/spirit. This is the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Fact is what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know. pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, is a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2. the real time, Will/Spirit of God.

It is very critical to accurately discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. There are qualities and characteristic of the Spirit of Jesus, with respect to what He has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

Most important among these qualities and characteristics are ugrings of love which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart/spirit for specific people, things and circumstances, in God's creation. These create and sustains one's own heart/spirit.

God in His Spirit form, is Love for all the ideas of His creation.

A human in his spirit form, is love for his own specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations. Each humans set of ideas etc. is made up of a few of the total ideas that make up God's creation.

When a human come to love a specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration, this creates and sustains his inherent and true heart/spirit. These set of ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration are unique to each human and closely correlate to his DNA.

It was under natural law (grace of God) that, each person came to earth in physical bodies to express and material, the sets of their own ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration which they love dearly and which make their spirit/heart body (before they were brought forth).

Many people become rogues after birth. They abandon or become dead to their spirit or forget their spirit. Or they simply abandon their spirit agenda. At any event they embrace a new purely earthly/carnal agenda.

The above is how humans fall from Grace of God and deny themselves their right to heaven and instead embrace hell.

Fact is, human are given entry to the surface of earth in human physical bodies, to express and materialize the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration which are the fabric of each of their own pre-existing heart/spirit, in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

When one lives in the above manner one creates, sustains and lives in one own heaven, in God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. And when one dies one is deliver to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, to be with Jesus. This is to soweth to spirit and Spirit and reap eternal life and heaven on one's judgment day.

On the other hand, when one abandon the above and live according to some other local (carnal or other) ideas or mission which was acquired after birth on earth, one cannot have a heavenly life. Instead one creates and sustains a hell for oneself, on earth and when one dies one is delivered to hell. This is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption and hell (in one's judgment day).

Therefore each human is on earth, under grace of God, to express and materialize his own set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which he /she loves dearly (and which is the essential fabric of his/her own heart/spirit). And each human is to do this, in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

One must be able to do the above and actually do the above, in order to be under grace of God, to be saved and delivered and to be a Christian.

The Spirit of Jesus enables the above. This is what Jesus is all about.

Satan takes one off the above path, by undermining one's spirit mission and diverting humans to a carnal/earthly agenda.

It is not only the Catholic and traditional Christian traditions who do the above Satanic thing. Other none Abraham traditions (like the Hindus) do the same thing to their followers. This is a Dark age approach to life on earth.

In a Dark Age the priest class always seek to be God's of the people by introducing their own doctrines and enforcing them on the mass.

Jesus totally opposed the above idea. Jesus came to experience life under the corrupt (uninformed)life of priests classes so as to liberate humans from that bondage. These priests class were among the Jews and even in India and other place. They were ruling their people under their own ideals and laws while claiming that their laws where the laws of God.

Jesus came to experience those systems and to do away with all those systems and replace it with an authentic grace of God, system.

This new system operates though a totally impersonal Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession which came to be known as the Spirit of Jesus. This Spirit has no laws of Him self. This law does not prescribe any laws of diet or worship of other humans, etc..

This Spirit simply make intercession for each human according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration of each of their own hearts/spirits with the Will/Spirit of God. And from this intercession, the Spirit of Jesus comes up, totally impersonally, with precisely what each person must know, pray for, say and do.

That is, what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of just two things: 1. the free will ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each person's heart/spirit and 2. the Will/Spirit of God.

Jesus does not have an input or law with respect to the above. He simply and impersonally amalgamate the above two sets of things perfectly. Jesus does not require you to serve him on earth, as is the tradition of priests classes on earth.

Jesus came to totally liberate humans from shackles, especially the shackles of the priest classes and their laws, in every tradition. This is prized Gift that is the Lord Jesus.

Then Jesus confirmed (not his law, but) the ultimate natural law:

Have no doubt the ten commandments are not any laws of God. The ten commandments were given by Moses for managing and controlling the physical behavior of his follower. They were falsely projected to be God's laws to give them (the ten commandments) acceptability and for them to be obeyed, under fear of God.

The ten commandments were simply a management tool, like the laws of one's land. The ten commandments were the laws of the land for a specific set of landless people. It was promoted that the ten commandments were God's laws so that the masses will obey them, under fear.

However this was a very bad idea and a very bad system. The ten commandments were found to onto death. The use of the law killeth. Those who esteem, use, invoke and promoted the ten commandment became and stayed, 'the (spiritually) dead'. The ten commandments made and kept one dead to his or spirit though which one has communion with one's real God approved ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration.

The ten commandments simply had the power of death. They destroyed one's communion/connection, with one's own spirit and the Spirit of God. The ten commandments were the devil.

Also the Jewish leadership of 2000 odd years ago, simply used the ten commandments to oppress their ordinary followers, so as to materially enrich themselves. They were essentially Satanic, like Peter.

However after Jesus left, physically, The Jews continued their old tradition. And Peter and his church who remained Jews, continue the Jewish tradition (with only very slight modifications). However, unlike the Jews, Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and his church operated as false prophets and unaware false spying brethren, under the pretense of Christianity.

As a results, billions of Catholics and billions of traditional Christ were deceived and continue to be deceived, by false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren. These false prophets and unawares spying brethren deceptively kept their followers and charges in bondage under the the ten commandments which are the devil and which killeth one's only communion/connection with God. Indeed this is the mission of Satan, displayed openly.

Live, learn and rise brother or stay down and die, sadly.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 16th, 2017 at 07:56 AM.

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    The Holy KJV N.T. has simply said that:
    1. the devil has the power of death,
    2. the ten commandments has the power of death and
    3. Satan/Peter and his church were given to enforce the ten commandments on their followers (and they clearly did and continue to do so)
    Listen to Oatmeal. Its the Devil only.

The Law is holy, just and good. Rom 7:12

And it's not the Catholics needing destroying either. They just need reforming, like all of us.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    Listen to Oatmeal. Its the Devil only.

The Law is holy, just and good. Rom 7:12

And it's not the Catholics needing destroying either. They just need reforming, like all of us.
    Romans: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Have no doubt, the ten commandments are holy, just and good.

Also, Jesus was and is Holy, just and good. And God is also holy, just and good. Therefore any thing that serves the agendas of God and Jesus are holy, just and good.

There was a God given or God ordained prophesy/promise that existed before the advent of Jesus on earth. This is an O.T. prophesy:

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
    22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
    23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
    24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
    25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
    26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
    29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
    30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above says that Abraham had two sons. They were born according to two different covenant.

Ishmael, the child of the flesh was born according to the first covenant which is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/delivery to hell covenant.

Issac, the child of promise/child of Spirit/Child of God was born according to the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/delivery to God's kingdom of heaven covenant.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that, as it was before, it is the same now, Ishmael and all other children of the flesh persecute Issac and all other children of promise/children of Spirit/Children of God.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that scriptures says: children of the flesh (who are O/T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God, (who are N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/delivery to God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore the prophesy and promise of God (before the advent of Jesus) was that children of the flesh will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with Children of God.

Therefore, based simply on the above God given prophesy and promise, it is totally Holy, just and good for children of the flesh to be buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/peter who Jesus identified to be Satan. Since the ten commandments enable children of the flesh to be buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/peter, then the ten commandments are holy, just and good.

There is more:

Children of the flesh are also called 'the dead'. Jesus who was and continue to be Holy, just and good, had two agendas. Therefore Jesus two agendas must be Holy, just and good:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. 'Follow me'; and 2. 'let the dead bury their dead'

Therefore if the ten commandments which killeth is used as a tool to 'let the dead bury their dead' (inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter), then the ten commandments is not only serving a holy, just and good purpose, the ten commandments are themselves holy, just and good . . . because it is serving the Holy just and good agenda of Jesus and God.

Of course, 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' may not like what the ten commandments is doing to them. However have no doubt the ten commandments are holy, just and good. Because, it is holy, just and good to deliver 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' into the earth in hell with Satan/Peter and this is exactly what the ten commandments is doing.

If foolish people cannot get truth from the Holy KJV N.T., who can they blame for that sad situation? Clearly false prophets and unaware false spying brethren have deceived them and continue to deceive them, because they are not willing to read and understand, the Holy KJV N.T., themselves.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments are Holy, just and good. And indeed the ten commandments are holy just and good (especially) because it serve the agenda of Jesus and God, of 'letting 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Here-in lie the problem. The following is what seems to be confusing Oatmeal:

Oatmeal does not seem to believe or understand that it is holy, just and good for the ten commandments to serve the agenda of Jesus and God which is to let 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Also Oatmeal does not seem to believe or understand that the ten commandments is holy, just and good especially (and only) because they serves the agenda of Jesus and God which is to let 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Otherwise, the ten commandments is flawed and bad. This is why those who follow Jesus do not use the ten commandments, but instead transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

The ten commandments can be and is the devil/Satan, in a particular (idea) form. However the ten commandments can also serve Jesus and God as Satan/Peter (the physical form of the devil) was given to do:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

When the ten commandments serve Jesus and God, (i.e. by delivering 'the dead' to hell), the ten commandments are holy, just and good, even though they (the ten commandments) are the devil/satan.

It is holy, just and good that 'the dead' (i.e. those who follow Satan/Peter &Co., instead of following Jesus) be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Therefore with respect to being holy, just and good, ten commandments are only for those who follow Satan/peter, instead of following Jesus.

'The dead' (i.e. those who follow Satan/Peter and his church), deserve to be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter because they deny and refuse to follow, Jesus and instead follow Satan/Peter and his church . . . even though Jesus confirmed that Peter was Satan.

The ten commandments are holy, just and good when they serve the above agenda. However at other times and forums, the ten commandments are totally done-away-with (i.e. destroyed).

On the topic of forgiveness and reform:

It is quite possible to reform the church of Satan/Peter. However they have buried billions inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died). And they are all still in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter and they are destine to remain there until the (still to come) day of the lord Jesus. Then their spirit may be save. At any event, they have no one in heaven.

There is no 'eraser' to 'rub-off' such past and continuing actions. The law of Jesus and God is quite fixed. What a man soweth, a man reaps.

Forgiveness and reform are Antichrist/Satanic ideas which were made-up by Satan/Peter and his church to falsely and corruptly empower and forgive themselves (and offer forgiveness for sale to their followers). It is all "make-believe".. There is no forgiveness and no reform is possible.

There is no forgiveness and reform under the Holy KJV N.T./Jesus system. There is only impersonal judgment, reward and punishment according to how and to what, one soweth, while one lived on earth:

On the other hand the law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments) are man made, not founded on truth and grace and given by Moses:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
    13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Is it not interesting that in spite of the above very negative information about the ten commandments, the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter who together with his popes and church, enforced them (the ten commandments) on his followers?

At best Oatmeal may be good for Cholesterol (but Oatmeal also fattens people unduly). So, at best Oatmeal's circumstance is 'iffy'. However Oatmeal seems oblivious to his own circumstance.

Oatmeal is certainly not good for truth and Christianity. Wise humans would not consume Oatmeal. They will simply leave Oatmeal on a forgotten shelf.

The prophesy of Prophet Daniel say that when the time of the end of the old age and the dawn of the new age is at hand and increased knowledge is made known on earth, many will be running to and fro:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Clearly the new age is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is next expected age. And indeed, enlightenment comes from and with, increased knowledge.

Therefore, those who have denied Jesus and not follow Jesus but instead follow Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their church will be running to and fro, in eventual mad frenzies.

Keep an eye on Oatmeal who can be expected to run to and fro in a frenzy, seeking to defend the in-defensible. Expect to hear a few 'red herrings' becoming endless baskets of 'red herrings' from Oatmeal and the likes. This is how the cookie is expected to crumble.

Prophesy is that there will be no forgiveness and no reform. The cookie will simply crumble and fall deep into the earth.

Ever try Oatmeal and 'red herrings' baked as a cookie or a pie? Can be a cookie which crumbles and fall deep into the earth or a pie in the shy.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 17th, 2017 at 04:51 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It in now time for Catholics to come out of the wood works and incompetently deny :

This is the time of the end for Catholics and all other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people and their ideologies. The grave folly of their ideologies is being clearly exposed. This is the time for them to irrationally (i.e. any which way) defend their ideologies.

They will all be running 'to and fro', in (mad?) frenzies (i.e. like headless chickens). They will be trying to defend their ideologies, any which way, in their traditional 'self-righteous' manner. Only this time around they will continuously fail. They will not be able to pull the wool over the eyes of many because everyone has suddenly become wiser, in their own right:

According to the above prophesy, these are the previously 'shut-up' words in the previously 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T.. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians were not privy to the following truths from the Holy KJV N.T., before now.

These truths are words which were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. until now.

These previously 'shut-up' words that were previously hidden in the previously 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T. are now being released freely, in simple clarity, for all to know. This is increased knowledge which accompanies a change from one 2000 odd year age to a new 2000 odd year age

The reality on the surface of earth has changed from an old 2000 odd year, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Age to a New, N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Age of Enlightenment in Christ:

The following will now be very common knowledge:

The law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments) are man made. They were not founded on truth and grace. Moses did not use 'great plainness of speech' when he gave the ten commandments. Also the ten commandments were given by Moses (a man), for the management of the physical behavior of his followers who are essentially 'the dead'. The ten commandments were given to manage them until they cease being 'the dead', by becoming spiritually awaken/spiritually aware.

The above is the Christian position as stated in the Holy KJV N.T.:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
    13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Also, the ten commandments are the ministration of death (they killeth i.e. they make one 'the dead') and they were done-away-with and replace with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

Also one is dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandments and by extension the ten commandment, by the body of Christ, i.e. when one becomes a Christian:

Also the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments 'killeth'. The 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments make one 'the dead' who bury their dead':

Jesus had and declared two aims and agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. 'Follow me'; and 2. 'let the dead bury their dead'

Therefore those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'. They are the dead who 'bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter'.

Is it not interesting that in spite of all the above very negative information about the ten commandments, the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter who together with his popes and church, enforced them (the ten commandments) on their followers?

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
    7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter:

Clearly Jesus must not like (and/or approve of) Satan/Peter and his popes and his church.

Also Jesus must not like (and/or approve of) those who follow Satan/Peter and his popes and his church.

Clearly, since the gospel of the ten commandments, which makes one 'the dead', was committed onto Satan/Peter. And since Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their other operatives, forcefully enforced the ten commandments (which makes one 'the dead') on their followers, then it must be that Jesus did not have a favorable agenda for those who follow Satan/peter and did not follow Him.

And Jesus cunningly succeeded in having Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their followers eventually deliver each other into hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter who went there when he died.

And Jesus did all of the above simply by extending a very 'iffy' (no guarantee) promise to those in the church of Satan/peter:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

It certainly seems that Jesus out-smarted Satan/Peter and those who denied Him and His statements (that Peter was Satan, etc.), so as to follow Satan/Peter & Co..

Also, this certainly sound like the implication of the Old prophesy and promise of dispatching children of the flesh (who are 'the dead' who followed Satan/Peter & Co.) into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, so that they will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God (i.e. those who actually follow Jesus):

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

It in now time for Catholics and those loyal to Satan/Peter (and not to Jesus) to come out of the wood works and incompetently deny the above very clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

. . . watch them running to and for, parroting nonsense and offering 'red herrings', in their usual way.

There are just two churches (you do the kindergarten sums so as to figure out which is which):

One church is under false prophets and unaware false spying brethren. This is the church of 'bluff' and deception. This is the church where the dead are sent so that they will eventually bury each other, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The other church is under the direct guidance of the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned through the heart/spirit of each of his followers). This is the church of Grace and Truth and eventual delivery to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm to be with Jesus.

The above two churches are according to Jesus' two agendas. One is 'seen' the other 'not seen':

Can you figure out which is which?

Billions of people choose to be blinded by past erroneous and corrupt conditioning (especially those fed to them by Satan/Peter his succession of popes and their other operatives). Because of this blindness, billions deny and/or not discern or 'see' truth, as clearly and literally presented in the Holy KJV N.T..

Are you among these sad and unfortunate masses, who deny and do not know, scriptures and truth and therefore err and cannot be among the chosen few?

One might feel that it is safe to deny Jesus and His revelations and instead, follow Peter/Satan and Co. and prop-up their ideologies. The sad fact is that every one faces judgement by Jesus, in His throne of glory, in the spirit real, when one dies physically.

It is not a joke. Also it is not about intellectual, bantering, that is the hallmark of Satan/Peter, his popes and followers.
    Last edited by Gurucam; November 17th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[COLOR="#0000FF"]This is the time of the end for Catholics and all other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people and their ideologies.

The law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments) are man made.
    They were written, on stone, by the finger of God, twice.

If there is anything NOT man made, it is the Ten Commandments.

And briefly Gurucam, explain to me why you dislike the Catholics so. Did you go to a Catholic school?
    All those hating the Catholics generally do so out of conspiracy theories that they are the Antichrist, or some fear of their influence. And if they tortured folks in the past, they are not doing so today.

So why are they so bad, in your opinion? And why do you speak of two churches when there are 30 000 Christian denominations, and probably double that if one counts home churches.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iouae View Post
    They were written, on stone, by the finger of God, twice.
    Indeed the ten commandments were written and engraved in stone. Obviously Moses had that done.

Those laws cannot be from God because they are the ministration of death. This means that they make one 'the dead'. Will God give laws that killeth?:

The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and they were once glorious, The above says that both the glory of the ten commandments and the actual ten commandments are done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Obviously the ten commandments are no important and/or eternal laws from God. They were done-away-with. Can one do away with laws from God?

You claim that "They were written, on stone, by the finger of God, twice."

Indeed these were written in stone (probably by some mason).

However where did you get the idea that God or His finger was involve?

Please provide some scriptures (if there is any) to support your above claim, which you seem to have made-up.

Fact is the Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments were given by Moses but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ. This is very clear (like when Jesus identified Peter to be Satan). Yet foolish humans deny these revelations and make-up their own thing:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shalom.

There are more than ten commandments. There is such a thing as The Ten Commandments. I hope that this helps.

Shalom.

Jacob

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed the ten commandments were written and engraved in stone. Obviously Moses had that done.

Those laws cannot be from God because they are the ministration of death. This means that they make one 'the dead'. Will God give laws that killeth?:

The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and they were once glorious, The above says that both the glory of the ten commandments and the actual ten commandments are done-away-with and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Obviously the ten commandments are no important and/or eternal laws from God. They were done-away-with. Can one do away with laws from God?

You claim that "They were written, on stone, by the finger of God, twice."

Indeed these were written in stone (probably by some mason).

However where did you get the idea that God or His finger was involve?

Please provide some scriptures (if there is any) to support your above claim, which you seem to have made-up.
    [/COLOR]
    Exo 31:18
    And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.
    TOOLS
    Deu 9:10
    And the LORD delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the LORD spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly.

Mat 5:18
    For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The ten commandments are in force today. If God wrote them with His finger, there has to be something very good about them. They point out sin, like a mirror points out beetroot in our teeth. Don't break the mirror. Address the beetroot problem.

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did Paul call the OC the "ministration of death"?

2Co 3:7
    But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2Co 3:8
    How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

2Co 3:9
    For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

First, it was given to a physical nation as the laws of the land. And those laws, for physical people, had the death penalty for multiple crimes such as adultery, blasphemy, cursing parents etc.

Second, it was the ministration of death because nowhere did it promise eternal life to anyone keeping the 10C and the 613 laws.

By comparison, the NC nowhere lays down punishments for Christians breaking any of the 613 or the NT 1050 laws. Nobody is going to force you to not let the sun go down upon your wrath (Eph 4:26).

Second, the NC does promise better life now, and eternal life later. So obeying the OC only ends in death, whereas embracing the NC promises you life. That's why Paul wanted Jews to stop clinging to the OC and embrace the NC with its better promises.

Thread Information