Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollywood pedophiles

Thanks
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was watching his interview with Hannity.
    There are inconsistencies in his story.

One part of the interview had him saying that he doesn't recall dating anyone that young.

But later in the interview he says that he would have never gone out with an underage girl without her mother's permission, and this girl's mother not only allowed her to go out with him but encouraged her to go out with him.

That doesn't add up to his previous statement that he doesn't recall dating anyone that young.

God Bless America

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

glorydaz (November 13th, 2017),patrick jane (November 13th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 947 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    I was watching his interview with Hannity.
    There are inconsistencies in his story.

One part of the interview had him saying that he doesn't recall dating anyone that young.

But later in the interview he says that he would have never gone out with an underage girl without her mother's permission, and this girl's mother not only allowed her to go out with him but encouraged her to go out with him.

That doesn't add up to his previous statement that he doesn't recall dating anyone that young.
    No it doesn't. 'Sounds sketchy.
    THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

Romans 10:9 (KJV) 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV)

Trevor: "I know how to drive, man."
    Ricky: "You also know how to be stupid."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nihilo For Your Post:

glorydaz (November 13th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,258 Times in 4,114 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50 pastors sign letter of support for Roy Moore

Kayla Moore, wife of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, shared a letter on Facebook over the weekend indicating support from more than 50 Alabama pastors. Not all the pastors said they gave permission for their name to be be used, however.

Moore's wife Kayla posted the letter to her Facebook page Sunday after days of controversy surrounding her husband and allegations he had sexual contact with a 14-year-old in 1979 when he was 32-years-old. Three other women said Moore pursued them as teenagers. The letter was posted before a fifth woman, Beverly Young Nelson, came forward with additional charges Monday.

Moore denies the charges.

In their letter, the pastors said Moore was an "immovable rock in the culture wars," and has met attacks with a "rare unconquerable resolve."
    "It's no wonder the Washington establishment has declared all-out war on his campaign," the letter notes before urging voters to cast their ballot for Moore, who faces Democrat Doug Jones in the Dec. 12 election.

After the letter was published on AL.com, Tijuanna Adetunji of the Fresh Anointing House of Worship in Montgomery, said she was not contacted about the letter and did not give permission for her name to be used.

"I was not asked about this story or allegations," Adetunji said.

The letter appears to be a version of one already posted on Moore's campaign website. That letter, posted prior to the primary, contains all the same wording as below but with three extra paragraphs at the top, including a sentence referencing the Aug. 15 vote.

Moore's campaign did not respond to questions related to the letter.

The text of the letter and its signatures are below:

So: either these 53 pastors are supporting Roy Moore in spite of the allegations against him - or is it possible that this letter pre-dating the primary has been 'updated' and reissued post-allegations, giving the impression that their support still holds firm?
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

Thanks
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    No it doesn't. 'Sounds sketchy.
    Found the interview.
    About 15 minutes long.

God Bless America

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

patrick jane (November 13th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,329 Times in 11,399 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    And let's not let get lost in all of this that there's one member of this forum who's on the record in this thread as saying that a 32-year-old groping a 14-year-old girl's breast and guiding her hand on his private parts is "not even a case of molestation."
    She may be lying, she may have been older , and the accusations do not amount to molestation. I have always considered molesting to be when clothes are off.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

9. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Another woman has come forward:

Beverly Young Nelson said that Roy Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16 years old, making her the fifth woman to publicly accuse Moore of initiating a sexual or romantic relationship with her as a teenager.

Nelson said she feared Moore was going to try to rape her and she began crying as he assaulted her.

"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up and he looked at me and he told me, 'You're just a child,' and he said, 'I am the District Attorney and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you.'"
    Yep, gotta be molestation.

Thanks
    Thanked 25,360 Times in 12,827 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    She may be lying, she may have been older , and the accusations do not amount to molestation.
    The women come out of the woodwork with false allegations....for their 15 minutes of fame.

If the claims are true, there will be witnesses who've heard the story before now. I wouldn't believe any of them without concrete proof of some kind. If the Hollywood pervs get their day in court, so should Moore.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (November 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    The women come out of the woodwork with false allegations....for their 15 minutes of fame.

If the claims are true, there will be witnesses who've heard the story before now. I wouldn't believe any of them without concrete proof of some kind. If the Hollywood pervs get their day in court, so should Moore.
    I guess I should look up what molestation is myself, I thought it meant naked touching. I saw the Hannity interview and Moore sounds guilty. In this day and age you're guilty if accused anymore.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Sexual abuse can happen across all ages, but molestation is strictly limited to younger children. Because a child’s penis or vagina is too small for physical penetration, molestation occurs when the child is "forced to perform oral sex, touched in an inappropriate manner, and/or made to watch the adult masturbate."Sexual abuse happens over a longer period of time and involves actual physical penetration, in addition to everything that is included in molestation.

http://www.kidslivesafe.com/child-safety/sexual-molestation-vs-sexual-abuse

Over 5000 post club ClimateSanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 Times in 1,463 Posts

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another woman has come forward:

Beverly Young Nelson said that Roy Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16 years old, making her the fifth woman to publicly accuse Moore of initiating a sexual or romantic relationship with her as a teenager.

Nelson said she feared Moore was going to try to rape her and she began crying as he assaulted her.

"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up and he looked at me and he told me, 'You're just a child,' and he said, 'I am the District Attorney and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you.'"
    And you think this story of hers is true? Why?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ClimateSanity For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's exceedingly rare, given the typical cost to the accusers, who stand to lose friends, colleagues, opportunities, etc. Especially when they aren't suing. What do they stand to gain?....Rex

Somebody is pushing these women to come forward. There is much to gain politically. Those who have much to gain politically have very deep pockets and they have the ability to make things happen for good or for worse.

Either way, the consequences for squealing on such bribery is severe for those who are subjected to such bribery from such people with immense power.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ClimateSanity For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it is an everyday occurrence either.
    But it does happen.
    We shouldn't act like it doesn't happen.... Tambora

I believe it's not rare at all when there is a political motivation behind it. The women are always silent for decades and then suddenly appear out of thin air when a high stakes election is at hand or the opportunity to remove a hated political enemy from office.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ClimateSanity For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 767 Posts

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tom Sizemore Was Removed From Movie Set for Allegedly Violating 11-Year Old Girl

Actor Tom Sizemore was told to leave a Utah film set in 2003 after an 11-year-old actress told her mother that he had touched her genitals, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Months later, he returned for reshoots in Malibu after her parents declined to press charges. The incident has never been revealed publicly.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30 sources, on the record (meaning asserting the allegations publicly using their names). They include victims, and friends of victims, their stories show a consistent pattern, and they don't know each other.....

Rex

They didnt know each other until the opposition research company that was paid big bucks to make this hit piece put the story together and contacted each of these women in order to get their story straight.

One of these women is a very big Democrat political operative. She alone could have been instrumental in finding women who had some kind of relationship with Moore in the past and getting them all to make a consistent story. If all accusers come out and give a consistent story, that's a good reason to believe there was collusion among the accusers that was guided by a opposition research company that was paid handsomely to bring down a hated political opponent.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 767 Posts

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One of these women is a very big Democrat political operative
    @ClimateSanity - which one is?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information